Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: The Starter Pokémon Club~~

Which Starter Pokemon that already exists do you think should have a second or different type?
    I think charizard should be a dragon type instead of a flying type.

What Starter Pokemon type do you think can beat all others?(I mean like if you choose water, it would be Mudkip, Totodile, Squirtle, and Piplup and their Evolutions)
    I think it would definetly be the water type because of some of the moves they can learn. Like empoleon can learn earthquake which is super effective against electric types. Which is normally super strong against the water type.

Edit While im thinking about it can i be totodile.
    Last edited by eveelution23; 13th November 2009 at 2:43 AM.

Hi there!

My name is Dark Cacturne, but everyone calls me DC. Some of you will remember me, but a lot of you won't. I used to be a member of the previous Starter Clubs, and I made a lot of friends there, it was great!
    Now I think it's time to come here again and ask my good friend 'Buraddo_Aipom' permission to join this club again.
    My favorite Starters are Mudkip, Chikorita and Chimchar. And I'd like to be a Chimchar this time. I think he's great...and I like Infernape. I love the way Ash treats his Chimchar/Monferno in the anime of Pokémon, they both have strong personalities, and they really bonded after all what happened between Chim and Paul.
    So...I'd like to join...permission granted?
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

Dark Cacturne, unfortunately, I'm not Buraddo_Aipom, but I can grant you permission to the club! Congrats, and welcome!

~blue

88th
    ~Keep on truckin'!~

Thanks to Zadros for the banner!

Not coming soon, but
    it's a pretty banner, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Cacturne View Post
    Hi there!

My name is Dark Cacturne, but everyone calls me DC. Some of you will remember me, but a lot of you won't. I used to be a member of the previous Starter Clubs, and I made a lot of friends there, it was great!
    Now I think it's time to come here again and ask my good friend 'Buraddo_Aipom' permission to join this club again.
    My favorite Starters are Mudkip, Chikorita and Chimchar. And I'd like to be a Chimchar this time. I think he's great...and I like Infernape. I love the way Ash treats his Chimchar/Monferno in the anime of Pokémon, they both have strong personalities, and they really bonded after all what happened between Chim and Paul.
    So...I'd like to join...permission granted?
    O.O

Wow. You're one of the last people I ever expected to see rejoining the SPC on these forums. Nonetheless I'm still ecstatic to see you back :) Glad you decided to come back here.

Anyway, what's been going on with everyone? This club is so boring now >< I've been so annoyed with school and all the projects/crap I need to do, and I sereiously cannot wait for Thanksgiving break.

BA~~

hi guys

I thought that I would tell you that Yesterday on my birthday i got my favorite starter shiny. Yes I got a shiny totodile. Shiny Totodile just looks so awesome.

Congrats on the shiny, eveelution23. So many eggs to hatch... I hatched a Totodile on my Diamond game last night. It wasn't shiny, though.

I found out last Saturday (not yesterday, but a week before yesterday) that I would get a shiny Blastoise from my cousin.

~blue

89th
    ~Keep on truckin'!~

Not coming soon, but

Hello everybody. May I join the fun?

I'm Double-oh-Platypus, but as that can be a mouthful to type out (how does that work?) you can call me DoP or Platty (or anything else you can think of). I love so many of the starters but my favourite has got to be Bulbasaur (though Piplup comes in at a close second). I would like to join this club because I feel that starter Pokemon are just amazing. They are a great way to start off your game and they are most likely going to be with you in the long run. They're like your best friend throughout the whole game because you've shared so much experience with it. I should be pretty active, but there will be times when real-life takes over and I have to take a break -_-"

And on to the last part. I like Bulbasaur for many reasons. I think it's adorable, it's number one (literally) and there's something about that grass Pokemon that really caught my eye. I'm not a huge grass fan to be honest, but Bulbasaur is definitely up there on my top Pokemon list of all time. I don't know what it is, but I think it's great ^^

So... is that alright? I really do love starter Pokemon

DOP, hey! Great reasons, and welcome to the club!

Have you gotten any events? (Like from an actual event, not from someone else)

I got the TRU Arceus yesterday at Toys R Us, lol. I brought both Diamond and Pearl, so I got two of them. I also got the Member Pass thing for Darkrai, Oak's Letter, Mew for HG/SS, Aura Sphere Riolu, Ranger Manaphy, and Ranger Darkrai ^^; I'll be getting that Crystal thing for Latios/Latias on HG/SS once it's out over Wi-Fi.

BA~~

I've gotten the PBR Pikachu, Electivire, and Magmortar.
    I got 2 Arceuses yesterday (For Plat. and Diamond).
    I've got the 11th movie Pokemon (Both of them).
    I got the Ranger Manaphy.
    I think thats it.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Hey! And thanks ^^

Sadly, no. I don't live in the States so I don't get any of their events unless they come up to Canada. And even if they did come up to Canada, I still probably would have some stupid reason come up so I could miss it -_-"

hi, im aquaarmor23 and i would like to join because i have always loved piplup
    most because it is very cute,and it was my 1st pokemon ever.

hey guys
    I have gotten 2 arceus yesterday one on diamond and one on platinum. I got darkrai and shaymin that were over wi-fi. And that's it. Oh and Dan the poke man you posted the same post twice. You might want to delete one.

Hey, guys! Sorry, I thought I wasn't accepted, but I guess so... I have a topic

What is your favorite animal that is based on any Starter Evos?

I would have to go with Dragon/Charizard. I've always loved Dragons. And next is Uber Lizard Sceptile XD

Definitely the Torchic line. Seriously, the Pokemon team just made chickens totally cool to look at ^^

aquaarmor23, rejected. Please use proper grammar.

TRU Shaymin, TRU Regigigas, TRU Arceus, Mew a long time ago, and I think that's it.

Penguins from Piplup! Okay, so I liked penguins before Piplup came out, but Piplup made me like them even more!! Dragons like Charizard are cool, too.

~blue

90th
    ~Keep on truckin'!~

Not coming soon, but

Geckos from the Treecko line! I like reptiles alot.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Not sure if it counts as an animal, but I love the dinosaurs from Bulbasaur I also like geckos (SP? lol) and mudskippers from Treecko and Mudkip P;

BA~~

What's your favorite physical trait about any of the starters?

I'd say I like that nice touch of Seeds on Sceptile's back. Also Empoleon's wings looked like they're made of steel. Charzard family with the flame tail is the icing on the cake for me

For a couple of the grass types (Bulbasaur and Turtwig), I love the plants growing out of their backs. They're so random, but totally cool at the same time ^^

I absoltely love the final evolution forms for Bulbasaur and Turtwig, mostly because of their bulky-ness ^^; Grovyles are amazing as well because of their sleek and amazingness, though I really don't like Sceptiles much at all; or Treeckos for that matter D:

BA~~

The wings on a shiny Charizard. Red against black like that = epic. Venusaur's flower is cool, Meganium's flower, Cyndaquil's flaming back, Mudkip's little orange things on his cheek, Torchic's feathers on the top of her head, and Chimchar's fiery butt. xD

~blue

91st
    ~Keep on truckin'!~

Not coming soon, but

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425