Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Starter Pokémon Club~~

WOWOW welcome new members XDXD

What Starter should be replace by an already existing Pokémon(and what Pokémon would that be)?
    I don't really like any of the Sinnoh starters as much as the others, Chimchar's alrite leave Chimchar but get rid of Turtwig, Piplups .. o...k but replace Turtwig with ... the Budew line? But don't make Budew as seed like ...

What is your favorite starter, for looks only?
    Well I think that Meganium is really pretty ^^ but come on Blaziken is just uber XD

Btw Aipom did you get my banners?

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

Hi! My name is Flobots Fan (Although in real life it's Nick)! I'm most fond of the Johto starters. My favorite starter line would be the Cyndaquil line. Mostly because of they're movesets and typing. I always chose them for second generation and i've been breeding them in diamond.
    I also like the turtwig and torchic lines.
    I'm on Serebii often and i have pretty good grammar.
    OM NOM nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

nom

Hi can l join this club?
    my name is Mr. E Goods and my favourite strater pokemon is bulbasaur and evos, bulbasaur is really cute and the rest are really strong.
    I wanted to join this club because the title grabbed my attention and this club looked fun.
    I am an active member when it comes to clubs, l have been in 2 ice type clubs, 2 grass type clubs, 2 normal type clubs and 1 water type club and was active in all of them when there are other members active.

~Credit to SleepingCelebii for the banner~

New Topic?

What's your opinion on who got the starters in the anime?
    I think that it was nice how Ash got the starters in Kanto and Johto, they were some of the best in the generation.

I think that Kanto/Johto brought a mix of new and old Pokemon however with the Hoenn Pokemon they were all new Pokemon, and I mean new as in not connected to any previous Pokemon in terms of evolution, they were all new, I counted and there were only 2 Pokemon that were connected to previous generations: Azurill and Wynaut, so because of this then its understandable that Ash didn't get all of the starters. And well since May had to get one then Brock shoulda gotten one XDXD Yeah ... wow I went off topic for awhile.

But I do think that the way they gave out starters in Sinnoh were pretty weird, going back on what I was saying, the reason why I don't like the 4th Gen that much was because there weren't that many new Pokemon, most of them were just evolved forms or pre-evolved forms of Pokemon, and can I just say only 4 new fire pokemon? 3 are starters and one is a legendary? Not cool! ... Getting back on topic I think that Ash shouldn't have received Turtwig, maybe Brock should have gotten him as Turtwig's personality suits Brocks and being a slow Pokemon kind of goes against Ash's battle style: fast and powerful.

Wow long long pointless rant ^^"

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

I don't really watch the anime but I guees it was cool that he got all of hte Kanto and Johto starters...

What Starter should be replace by an already existing Pokémon(and what Pokémon would that be)?

I think that all of them are fine actually...

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Out of all the regions, which has the best starters all together?
    HOEN YAYAYAYAY, sorry got a bit excited but yer hoen cuz off swam,pert he is the best.

well i tried to watch it but my school got in the way off me watching it, mainly i think that it is good that he got them.

NONE flat out none
    Love and Stars.

Last night I looked up at the stars
    Matching each to a reason why I love you
    The only reason why I stopped
    Was because I ran out of stars to give reasons to.

Simplicity

I thought that Misty got cheated when she competed against Ash to get Todidile. I think Misty should have gotten Todidile instead of Ash, Ash already has enough starters in my opinion. It would have been nice to see Misty with a Feraligatr in the Pokemon Chronicles.

Flobots Fan, accepted. Thank you for joining the SPC.

Mr. E Goods, accepted. Thank you for joining the SPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mela
    Btw Aipom did you get my banners?
    Yes I did. Do you want me to add them or are they not totally ready yet? They look great BTW.

What's your opinion on who got the starters in the Animé?

I'm okay with everything. Ash having Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Totodile for Kanto and Johto didn't bother me much at all. I liked how May, Ash, and Brock each got one in Hoenn, mostly because that hadn't happened before (with Ash hoarding all the starters to himself xD). Blaziken fit with May really well as did Sceptile and Marshtomp for Ash and Brock respectively. It was also fun in Sinnoh when the writers put a little twist on the who gets what starter thing - Paul having Chimchar and later releasing it only to have Ash capture it. Turtwig fits well with Ash in my opinion. Piplup annoys the h*ll outta me though >____>

Hm, hard question. I have a great liking for them all. ><;; But I'd have to say Kanto because they are the ones that started it all. You do have to give them credit for that.

Don't really care about the anime, actually. I am annoyed that Ash got almost every single starter except for Hoenn. Aren't starters extremely rare? So the fact that Ash got em all does bug me.

What Starter should be replace by an already existing Pok&#233;mon(and what Pok&#233;mon would that be)?

Spheal would be a really cool starter (haha, cool, Ice type, get it?....no, I didn't think it was good, either. ^^') I dunno, I kinda like the starters as they are.

Yay for opinions!

~BM
    ~Keep on truckin'!~

Thanks to Zadros for the banner!

Not coming soon, but
    it's a pretty banner, yes?

I would hath to say the Kanto starters because all of them are just so alsome.

What Starter should be replace by an already existing Pok&#233;mon(and what Pok&#233;mon would that be)?

I'm with the Spheal thing. I really think there good were they are.

(Banner links to dragons on Dragon Adopters)

Credit to Cerulean-Charizard the awesome Ethan banner! Credit to aclover for the amazing PKMN trainer pic!

Spoiler:- Claims:

Thanks for accepting me.
    Hmmm... This one is a hard topic for me. My favourite starter is Bulbsasaur from Kanto, but l dont like squritle or charmander. I also like Torchic and evos a lot but l hate treeko and evos, which means either Johto starters because I dont like or hate any of them, or Sinnoh for the same reasons as l like Johto.
    It also bothers me that Ash got nerly all the starters. I think Ash should not hyave gotten almost all of them.
    I think Treeko should be replaced but not by an existing Grass type. Otherwise l like the starters the way the way they are.

Hmm ... I've already given my opinion on all the current topics and I'm pooped out so I can't think of any new ones ^^"

Welcome all new members !! XDXD
    Pwahahahah

@Aipom: Yeah go ahead and put them up, it'll be awhile when I make more because my computer just crashed >.> So yeah ^^

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

Quote Originally Posted by Mela
    @Aipom: Yeah go ahead and put them up, it'll be awhile when I make more because my computer just crashed >.> So yeah ^^
    Sorry to hear about the computer :\ But I'll go add them. I should finish the userbars soon.....MEH, I'll do it sometime

EDIT: The banners aren't working. It sas that the image has been moved or deleted :\

I'll make new topic:

If you could have any Pok&#233;mon as your Starting Pok&#233;mon, which would it be and why?

I have a few choices, actually: either Bulbasaur, Aipom, Miltank, or (yeah, I hate to sound noobish) Manaphy. Bulbasaur is completely awesome in my opinion, which is why it's my starter choice here ^^; Aipom use to be my favorite Pok&#233;mon, but isn't now. I still really like it, and it would be pretty cool to have one. Miltank looks awesome and strong, so I think that would be a good choice. And Manaphy......I dunno, I'm reading a Fic with a Manaphy (Destiny Journies: Healing of Hearts) and one of the main characters has a Manaphy. They sound awesome and I've been becoming a fan of the little water Legendary ^______________^

Whoo~
    Last edited by Walcott; 4th December 2008 at 2:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    EDIT: The banners aren't working. It sas that the image has been moved or deleted :\
    WOW Hmm ... I'll try and fix the link now ^^

If you could have any Pokémon as your Starting Pokémon, which would it be and why?

Wow maybe you should have been more specific because there are just WAAAY too many Pokemon I'd want!!! Do I want to go all legendary and say Dratini or Trapinch or do I wanna go favourites and say Vulpix, Growlithe, Feebas etc. ahh jsut too many XDXD

Hmm ... maybe Ponyta, Rapidash is one of my favourtie Pokemon ... and Ponyta can carry me to XDXD

[EDIT] Well I checked the mails I sent you and the links work for me. Here are the images if you needd them.

Sorry I tried putting them in spoiler tags but it didn't work!
    Last edited by Mela; 4th December 2008 at 6:33 AM.

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

If you could have any Pok&#233;mon as your Starting Pok&#233;mon, which would it be and why?

I'll say Raichu. Yes. My favourite Pokemon of all time. Since you did say any. I'm a crazy Raichu fan.

@Mela - Nice banners! They're all great.

Was the spoiler tag like this? [*SPOILER""]*url here*[/SPOILER*], without the asterisk? Try doing that without the asterisks, or maybe this one: [*spoil]*url here*[/spoil*]. Also, without asterisks. I don't know, sometimes the 2nd one works, sometimes no.

BACK

Eevee or Houndour. Eevee is versatile and Houndour evolves into my favourite pokemon.

Johto. Easily. I don't like Chickorita, but other than that it's dandy.

I don't actually play the games, but based on the official artwork, info, and anime, so far my favourite region has to be Sinnoh for the best starters. It's completely my opinion. Maybe I'm biased.. No, I'm not biased. I personally think so.

BACK

Excellent banners Mela especially the first four : )
    If you could have any Pokémon as your Starting Pokémon, which would it be and why?
    Probably Bulbasaur even though it is already a starter pokemon because it is probably tied my favourite pokemon with a few others. It is really cute and it's evos are especially strong!!
    other than Bulbasaur mebe a Igglybuff as it too is one on my favs, although it is really weak it is adorable and its evos would be really good battlers putting the opponents to sleep and all the stuff.
    As for my final two choices l would have either a Glameom because it is really fast and it can learn some really strategic moves and it has fast attacks, and its evo may be ugly but it would own heaps of pokemon. And a Swinub seeing as it has super cool, super tough evos especially Mamoswine with its variety of powerful attacks.

Wow thank you to everyone who commented on my banners ^^ I forgot to make a Sinnoh banner for the last version ^^" Ahh I'll make more to make up for it ^^

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

SPHEAL! Because he is ice type and because he's so cute. I wouldn't even evolve him.

It would be great to have a Dragon type Pokemon like Dratini because it is on my favorite pokemon's evolution line and there aren't many Dragons you can get before the E4...

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Please could I join?
    I'm in all the Sinnoh starters club and I even created the Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra club.
    My favorite starter of all is Torchic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares?

Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.

I would pick eather Buizel or Shinx

(Banner links to dragons on Dragon Adopters)

Credit to Cerulean-Charizard the awesome Ethan banner! Credit to aclover for the amazing PKMN trainer pic!

Spoiler:- Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    Artwork:

Userbars:

^All made by Buraddo_Aipom (more to come)^
    Uhmm, on the Blastoise one, it says "Wartortle".
    Just thought you'd know ^.^

And there was only two times I picked a fire starter instead of my usual water starters and that was Torchic and Cyndaquil. ^.^
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/14mgfbp.png[/IMG]
    | MySpace | YouTube | Gunpoint GFX |

Wow new members ^^ welcome

If you could change an ability of any starter what would it be?

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast