Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kev584 View Post
    i think poketopia should be added on the pokearth
    That'd be pointless, since is no interesting information about the locations themselves.

1337pie and 1337karp by BynineB
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksteelix900 (In thread "What does the bottom half of Diglett/Dugtrio look like?") View Post
    probably a laod of darkrai clinging on followed by millions of steelix and sceptiles and richus AND BATTLE TOWERS AND GROUDONS AND WAILORDS AND SKITTYS (LOL) AND AND ANND!!!!! a wooper

eh iv got no arms
    well ican use ice punch O_o

Weird brown spinning thing made by this guy

Spoiler:- oh no:
    I claimed Magikarp in the Official Claim a Pokémon Thread (but it's the old thread so I suck)

Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/route45.shtml#4th

Error: It misses that Black Belt Kenji requests rematches.
    ~>
    (Delphox)(Florges-B)(Vivillon)

I don't know is this has been brought up yet but i just noticed something interesting.

While listening to the Pokemon Music station on my pokegear the other day I heard Ben the DJ say something rather interesting:
    "Thursdays Pokemon Music is the Sinnoh sound that carries a hint of the Sinnoh Region atmosphere. The Sinnoh Music, the sound of the great land to the NORTH, might just lure a bunch of Pokemon to follow you!"

Now in the PokeEarth map the sinnoh region is displayed far to the south-east of the Johto and Kanto region.

I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to correct or command anyone but perhaps the Pokemon regions aren't as connected as we think.

Also i found it very interesting that they actually noted a totally differant region by name and direction (that wasn't Johto or Kanto cuz we know that they're connected)

Like i said above, if this has already been brought up before then i'm sorry (this is my first post ^^ i've been coming to Serebii.net for a very long time but i just now made an account)

Thanks, it has been brought up before but I'm glad you care enough to try and inform us

The placement of the regions in Pokéarth was manipulated somewhat due to space. However, I do intend to rework it when we add in Isshu this September and rectify this issue once and for all

Thanks, it has been brought up before but I'm glad you care enough to try and inform us

The placement of the regions in Pokéarth was manipulated somewhat due to space. However, I do intend to rework it when we add in Isshu this September and rectify this issue once and for all

I don't know if it's been suggested, but maybe you could format the info part of Pokearth similar to how you formatted the Dex's. You know, give it a similar design. It would make it easier to use. Just a thought.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    I don't know if it's been suggested, but maybe you could format the info part of Pokearth similar to how you formatted the Dex's. You know, give it a similar design. It would make it easier to use. Just a thought.
    I'm working on it. However, I'm not just updating the style, I'm going to be redoing all of it to make it a cleaner crisper presentation

The main thing I want in the next Pokearth update is HMs/TMs that are usable in each area. Like, if we need Rock Smash or places were Sweet Scent or Secret Power can be used outside of battle, etc. I can't tell you the number of times I went into a cave a forgot a Pokemon that knew something that I needed once at the end of a cave.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    The main thing I want in the next Pokearth update is HMs/TMs that are usable in each area. Like, if we need Rock Smash or places were Sweet Scent or Secret Power can be used outside of battle, etc. I can't tell you the number of times I went into a cave a forgot a Pokemon that knew something that I needed once at the end of a cave.
    Not a bad idea

Once again going into the 4th Generation Competitive Battling strategies, we are covering our one-hundred & fifty-first Pokémon. Today, we are covering a Pokémon introduced within the first generation. This Pokémon is only obtainable by trading its pre-evolution. It sheds its hide once a year. Its boulderlike body is so tough, even dynamite can't harm it. It is said to live in volcanic craters on mountain peaks. Once a year, it sheds its hide and grows larger. The shed hide crumbles and returns to the soil. So here it is, the one hundred & fifty-first featured Pokémon, Golem.
    ===================
    Cooking Grass Fed Beef
    slow food

When are you going to put Isshu into Pokčarth?

Back in the Serebii.net Forums!

Soon. Pokearth is the largest part of the site so it takes time

Default i think something is wrong on the pokearth page

i think something is wrong on the page because in the show when ash is going to Sinnoh prof. oak says its north of kanto and on pokearth you put it southeast and sinjo ruins far north and it makes no sence! and when will the map for b/w be on there to?

Isshu will be added when its section is ready. The map is also not meant to be accurate but is there for navigation

hello,
    first as a new member, grats for pokearth. It helps me a lot to get a complete collection for each game.

I found a few mistakes :

3rd gen Kanto Sevii islands
    Icefall cave
    There are no Piloswine in B1F, it's Swinub like in 1F-2

4th gen Jotho
    Mt silver
    There are many mistakes here.
    1F : wild encounter are wrong, it seems to be like what you find in 2F
    3F : wild encounter are wrong, it seems to be like what you find in 4F

There is a small room on your way to Moltres with an item inside.
    The pokemon you can find in this room are those supposed to be in 3F.

I don't know if this might help the layout of things, but i just saw the newest best wishes episode and this seemed like good information. Big picture though.
    I tried spoiler tags, but the widely used format wasn't working. Sorry.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kant...diancity.shtml
    Isn't Ace Trainer Salma has Lickylicky? I'm not sure but IIRC, there's one trainer that has Lickylicky.

@Useyourimagination
    That might be something that they threw together for that episode, because if you look closely you can see that two of the continents have a peninsula that looks exactly the same. On that same note those peninsulas look like the scandinavian part of Europe, and I think I see something that looks like Alaska, so they probably used the Earth's continents and mixed them together.

Last edited by Earthquakerage; 1st November 2011 at 6:19 PM.

Right now Pokearth only includes the main series games (including Colosseum and XD) and the Ranger series games. Do you plan for it to stay that way or to eventually expand to include other side series games like Mystery Dungeon, etc.?
    Writing a haiku
    With seventeen syllables
    Is really diffi--

Quote Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
    Right now Pokearth only includes the main series games (including Colosseum and XD) and the Ranger series games. Do you plan for it to stay that way or to eventually expand to include other side series games like Mystery Dungeon, etc.?
    I am only keeping it to the games which interact with the main games to a significant point. The spin-off games are usually completely independant. The Ranger games make clear references indicating they are in the same canon as the main games and so are included

The dungeon sections have their own "Pokéarth" style section anyway

http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/dungeon/
    http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/dungeon/
    http://www.serebii.net/dungeonsky/dungeon/

Even though they are adjacent routes in Sinnoh, Route 210 doesn't have a link to Route 215 like Pokearth pages usually do.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

uhm not sure if this was brought up, but I was reading a Bulbapedia article about Kanto and it said:

The Kanto region (Japanese: カントー地方 Kantō-chihō) is a region of the Pokémon world. It is located east of Johto, and as revealed by the radio show Sinnoh Sound, is located south of Sinnoh.
    Now on the current PokeEarth map Kanto + Johto are located NW of Sinnoh. I know this might be an annoying fix, but I wasn't sure if the map was supposed to be an attempt at an accurate portrayl of the Pokemon World. If it was supposed to be I thought this might be good information

If this has alreay come up or it doesn't matter then disregard this.

GodDamnZilla

Under the Japanese Green encounter tables in Pokearth, shouldn't the Japanese Red/Green sprites be used? Currently, the Japanese Blue and International Red/Blue sprites are used.
    Writing a haiku
    With seventeen syllables
    Is really diffi--

When are you going to put Isshu into Pokčart
    http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/id_139/
    Last edited by nikkoo; 1st September 2012 at 6:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkoo View Post
    When are you going to put Isshu into Pokčarth?
    Three times on this page so far before you it has been asked when it will be added, read above to find out assuming you aren't told first.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast