Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

1) I'm not sure whether Sneasel should be 25% for the Platinum Pokemon at Acuity Lakefront during the day. It currently adds up to 85%.

2) Staryu's missing from Canaclave City fishing with Super Rod for Diamond and Pearl (Both 5% encounters)

3) Marill should be 30% for surfing in the Great Marsh for Diamond and Pearl for all areas.

4) Barboach should be 30% for the Good Rod in the Great Marsh for Diamond and Pearl for all areas.

5) There are a number of duplicates for the Platinum fishing and surfing sections of the Great Marsh Area 6.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kanto/celadoncity.shtml
    Good Rod - Green (Jp) / Blue (US) says you can find Level 0 Poliwag...

I'm not sure if this is mentioned, but the artist's name on Route 208 is Kevin and at some point when you battle him again, he'll have a Lv. 57 Mr. Mime and a Lv. 59 Sudowoodo. I don't know what his Pokemon were or what levels they were in, but this came straight from my game.

Yeah I was staring in aw of what a great job you guys did!

also, I was wondering how big would pokearth be? (in other words compared to our earth)
    My current team:
    Wii #: 2951-6706-5302-9526
    Brawl FC: 5456-6821-0801
    Platinum FC 4125-0920-4478
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1506 2260 0597
    GoldenEye007FC: 0955 2589 8524
    Pokemon HeartGold: 2923 1387 6224
    Pokemon White:3267 4378 6740-This may change in the future
    Playstation Network Name: Blueknight9000
    [If youve added me to any of these please let me know in a pm]

"There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea, no past, no future." -Algren ~("The Last Samurai" 2003)

1) There's something wrong with the Mt Coronet Route 211 Entrance Pokemon for Diamond and Pearl for the daytime and night as it only adds up to 95%. There seems to be discrepencies with the DPP Pokedex as well in terms of encounter rates there and Machop is showing on the Pokedex as being a Poke Radar encounter on Pearl only.

2) I think Clefairy should be shown as a 15% encounter on Mt Coronet B1F for both Diamond and Pearl.

3) I don't think Whiscash should be showing as catchable with a Super Rod on Mt Coronet 4F for Diamond/Pearl as it's not showing on the DPP Pokedex. You may want to double check this as I'm not sure whether Gyarados should be 60% or 65% and whether Whiscash should be 0% or 5%.

4) Chingling is duplicated for Mt Coronet 6F on Platinum during the Daytime. I think it should be showing beneath as part of the night encounters.

5) There's a problem with Mt Coronet 7F on Platinum as the Day and Night encounters only add up to 95%.

Love the new subsections for Kanto on Pokearth BTW. Thanks.
    Last edited by bonecold1; 30th November 2008 at 1:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I'd add them? It's not hard.

Yes but it will be kinda odd them appearing out of no where ha ha!
    Too cool for a signature!

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/fiore/index.shtml

Krokka tunel isn't linked to its page on the green dot thingy underneath Panula Cave.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/fiore/safrasea.shtml

Matine has a light blue background.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/almia/chicolepath.shtml

The bottom images don't show.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/almia/cargoship.shtml

The Field Ability + Assist images don't show for Electrabuzz.

I'll see if i can find more and post so you can sort them out

edit:

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/aquahideout.shtml

The Team Magma Grunt image isn't showing up throughout the page.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/jaggedpass.shtml

The jaggedpass image at the top doesn't show.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...ahideout.shtml

The images of the rooms and the hideout in general aren't showing.

Last edited by PurpleMew; 30th November 2008 at 3:15 PM.

speaking of cerulean caves
    there are different maps for each game.

you probs need to include maps from pokemon yellow and pokemon green JP as the map on the site is from english red/blue and japanese blue so yeah, they are all not the same.

Visiting Serebii.net
    everyday since the
    ~ Year 2000 ~
    during the Summer

This. Is. Brilliance.

Impressive work here, Serebii. Though not perfected yet (Nidoqueen can be found in Yellow's Safari Zone? Or do you mean Nidorina?) it is a great start for us to look up monsters in said area(s).

About the Special Tree, you said it is random. So these "special" trees are simply normal trees except they may hold Heracross (or whatever monster not normally found in normal trees) and cannot be exactly identified in the game or on the map. Is that correct?
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

According to Bulbapedia, Sinnoh is North of Kanto. Also because Snowpoint is very cold and it could be the northmost city or the southmost.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh

Another thing, I think that Kanto is the center of the pokemon world. You did get Hoenn right being Southwest of Johto.

Did you fix that error with Kyogre and Groudon. They are level 45, not level 40.
    Standard Rules

Platinum Frontier Record:
    4 Silver Prints
    0 Colo(u)r Prints

Bulbapedia =/= Fact

Plus Snowpoint is likely high up as its latitude is the same as Survival Area etc and they're Tropical

1) Platinum Oreburgh Gate B1F (Walking) - It adds up to 105% and everything agrees to the location details in the DPP Pokedex.

2) Diamond and Pearl Ravaged Path (Surf) - Psyduck should only be 30% for both

3) Diamond and Pearl Victory Road (Good Rod) B1F and Nat Dex Area B1F - Remoraid should be 35%

For 3rd Gen Safari Zone, in Area 4, the wild POKéMON sections don't add up properly.

Area 4 (Walking) LeafGreen, it's missing 10%, and that 10% is supposed to be Venonat.

Area 4 (Super Rod) Leafgreen, it is missing 5%, the 4% I am assuming is Slowpoke, while the remaining 1% is Dragonair.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Serebii will there be a map for platium when platium will come out?

These eggs they are kinda rare so could u mind to click them?

Wait nvm i think its the same map as d/p.

These eggs they are kinda rare so could u mind to click them?

Although it's a bit late for it now, I must say what an extraordinary job Serebii and co. did. Well done. Could you do one for PokéTopia as well now? lol

Venusaur, the Seed Pokémon. Arceus, the Original One.

I love using this map for help with my Pokemon Pearl. I like where Faraway Island was placed. After all, it is far away. XD
    Darkrainer,The Darkrai King
    Lickitung Claimed By Me
    My Team:
    This Charizard used Overheat on itself. O.o

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

While it's a neat idea to lay something out like this visually I think it's really misleading to have them all connected like they are. You should at least note that the map is not in any official order. But you could also easily have the areas separated in little boxes much like how Alaska and Hawaii are in US maps.
    Sig.

Hey Serebii um.... are you certain these %s for pokemon appearance rates are correct? Cause some others say otherwise....

Quote Originally Posted by Porygon View Post
    While it's a neat idea to lay something out like this visually I think it's really misleading to have them all connected like they are. You should at least note that the map is not in any official order. But you could also easily have the areas separated in little boxes much like how Alaska and Hawaii are in US maps.
    Seconded.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Totally cool! It makes filling my Pokedex much easier. It's much better and easier to use than the guides (the ones you buy.).
    Last edited by kelley28; 1st December 2008 at 6:10 AM.

Pokemon White Logo by TrevOwnz

Not to be a thorn in your side or anything, but didn't Serebii/Joe already say that the map isn't in any official order, but rather in the order he perceived the pokemon world to be? If not, this must be my own thoughts xD
    I no longer have diamond/pearl/platinum, but i do have shoddy, so if you wanna shoddy, send me a VM. My shoddy name is Mentalfission

~Under construction~

i'm probably not the only one to point this out but some of thetrainers in platinum have different pokemon then they do in diamond aand pearl. team galatic members and the seven star restuarant trainers are just some examples that come to mind.
    is the data not fully available yet?
    --- Gen V has taken over!! ---

Black FC: 4212 3334 5101 >> name: Gray -- team:

White FC: 4169 5063 3363 >> name: Scarlet -- team:

^..... Casual battles and trades are welcomed.

I love this feature, but would like tho know a few things. How did you decide on where to put Orre, Fiore, and Almia? I heard that Almia is likely attached so Sinnoh, but no proof of this. Also, various sources (posters, the anime) have shown Sinnoh to be North/Northwest of Kanto, so why is it in the middle of the ocean?

also, with the Hoenn Map, there are some problems with it. It shows all of Route 104 and most of Route 115 over water when they are land routes. Also, since I've never been there, how do you know Faraway Island and Southern Island go in those places?

Thanks Serebii, this is a great addition!
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Hey Serebii um.... are you certain these %s for pokemon appearance rates are correct? Cause some others say otherwise....

Seconded.
    100%. There may be a couple which are off by 5 or so due to some weird DB glitch, but point them out to me and I shall ammend it

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x31 View Post
    i'm probably not the only one to point this out but some of thetrainers in platinum have different pokemon then they do in diamond aand pearl. team galatic members and the seven star restuarant trainers are just some examples that come to mind.
    is the data not fully available yet?
    Notice no areas have trainers...there isnt even a Pt Trainer database created yet. Be patient, hopefully I'll get it up BEFORE US release

There is a notice such as this on the page

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I love this feature, but would like tho know a few things. How did you decide on where to put Orre, Fiore, and Almia? I heard that Almia is likely attached so Sinnoh, but no proof of this. Also, various sources (posters, the anime) have shown Sinnoh to be North/Northwest of Kanto, so why is it in the middle of the ocean?

also, with the Hoenn Map, there are some problems with it. It shows all of Route 104 and most of Route 115 over water when they are land routes. Also, since I've never been there, how do you know Faraway Island and Southern Island go in those places?

Thanks Serebii, this is a great addition!
    Creative Liberties. To stop the map being too wide and too tall, I moved Sinnoh down.

I put Orre North-West of Johto & Kanto because I felt that due to the abundance of Kanto & Johto Pokémon owned by the trainers, it is likely to be nearby to them.

I put Fiore & Almia on the other side, partially because of the same reasons as with Orre. I connected them for obvious reasons. The "being connected to Sinnoh" thing is ridiculous...and only works if you believe the Almia residents and Pokémon are 1/20th the size of them in DPP

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast