the silph co. for the second generation kanto map is completely missing

blackthorn city doesn't have the trade information

crystal version trade for goldenrod city is missing too

nice thinking with the generation filtering : D

기쁨 곱하기 슬픔 나누기
    웃음은 더하기 욕심은 빼기

You're missing the Battle Tower from Crystal. To the left of Olivine. >:

...and I still hate that map. ^-^

EDIT: It's missing from the map, that is. It's there on the drop-down menu, but I can't find it on the map.
    Last edited by FireMeowth; 1st December 2008 at 10:36 AM.

on the seabreak path page the pictures dont show if that matters or hasnt been pointed out already
    daimond FC: 2191 7029 4482
    name: Alex

They said that the battle frontier was in Kanto, but it's in Hoenn so I was wondering if you can move the island of Hoenn up a little? Or you can make the Battle Frontier more, in a different area. I'm only saying this because the Anime said that the Battle Frontier is in Kanto.
    Signature coming soon

this is not to put you down but it seems kind of useless to me.
    Why should you bring them together... it not like you don't know wich game to play.

But the technical thing are amazing! it looks great, it works perfect,...

Hey, Joe
    I have just found a mistake at the Route 230 page while I was EV training:
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sinnoh/route230.shtml
    In Surfing at Diamon it says that Seel max level is 40
    But I have just found one at 42
    =D

I tell you if I find a higher level by here, ok?

Hope I helped
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

It's a gret projec, serebii. However, I am not sure that veterans will really need it thet much. GREAT JOB, though!
    Go

Enjoy the lugias while you can, for soon enough,
    , and will take over the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar297 View Post
    They said that the battle frontier was in Kanto, but it's in Hoenn so I was wondering if you can move the island of Hoenn up a little? Or you can make the Battle Frontier more, in a different area. I'm only saying this because the Anime said that the Battle Frontier is in Kanto.
    This is not an anime section. This is a game section. In the game, that Battle Frontier is within the area of Hoenn

I have found a very silly blunder, which I'm sure no-one has noticed so I'll take initiative for this:

In the Kanto Map, Route 7 should be west of Saffron City.

Also, Route 8 should be east of Saffron.

So in English, these two routes should be swapped to their proper positions in the main map.

This actually humored me.

OK, I know that something's wrong when the hottest place in Pokéarth is in the North, and the coldest is in the South.

I have a few problems with the location of Sinnoh and Orre, since Orre is supposed to be a desert, but it's the northest place in the whole of Pokéarth, and Sinnoh is supposed to be near the north pole, but it's the second Southest place in Pokéarth.
    What gives? I always thought that Kanto, Johto, Fiore and Almia were somewhere between Sinnoh and Oore (Hoenn being Souther than Kanto, Johto, Fiore and Almia, and more Northern than Oore.) the Sevii islands however, I don't really care about, but arn't they more Northern than that?

Also, isn't Sinnoh supposed to be bigger than that?

Oh, and what exactly is above Kanto and Johto? The location of Gen 5?

Sinnoh is not meant to be "near the north pole". It's meant to be north yes, but the mountainside is where Snowpoint is and Survival Area etc are on the same latitude and they have a tropical climate

The Sinnoh map is right out of DP so no its not meant to be bigger

And why does there have to be something above it, its just extra space because not everything would be in-line

New idea! New idea!

Let's all shut up about where the regions are located and actually use this wonderful tool that so many people labored intensively to bring us!

Nah, that's a stupid idea.

Looking back through only a few pages in the thread, I saw that someone already mentioned what I was going to say about the alternate maps for Cerulean Cave, but also Ice Path has the G/S map displaying for Crystal as well.

~Chibi~

Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages

Hey, Joe
    Have u read my post above?
    I dont think so, as u havent asnwered
    =D

Well, I gave an idea about the Pokéarth to Erik Destler, dunno if he told u
    But it was kinda finding a good trainer to train EVly, so we could look for them by pokémon, u got what I mean?
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

i love the idea
    but my concern is the can u give a more deatailed guide to contests in sinnoh
    and i wuold love to see more pics of sea beak path (i kno ive written it wrong)

i love the idea
    but my concern is the can u give a more deatailed guide to contests in sinnoh
    and i wuold love to see more pics of sea beak path (i kno ive written it wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Nah, that's a stupid idea.
    Yeah, that's stupid. It's much more fun to complain.
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Sinnoh is not meant to be "near the north pole". It's meant to be north yes, but the mountainside is where Snowpoint is and Survival Area etc are on the same latitude and they have a tropical climate
    Well, when you see all the ice in the ocean around Snowpoint in Platinum, it HAS to be quite cold there. And the Survival Area etc are located on a volcanic island, and therefore have a tropical climate compared to the other places in the region. Duh.
    Last edited by FireMeowth; 2nd December 2008 at 10:42 AM.

Lyke, is this a ryl map??!! Wel, gues wut? teh mapz r in the wrng plac. Duhh, serebbii *** on plzz. wrk hrd.

Ick, it was so hard to type that. I like it. I've used it alot so far. I'm to lazy to look for mistakes though.
    Rolling my eyes forever 😂

I LIKE THE GRAPHICS!!!!!!! but the position of some region are wrong, sinnoh and orre must to be at north of kanto and johto, and fiore and almia are islands not part of kanto/johto region!!!!! (and hoenn region looks ''muy deforme'' or very irregular) OK

Forget about the damn placement

And who says Fiore & Almia are islands. You don't see all of the area, for all you know it carries on

Well, I have already posted it
    that I found a Seel lv.42 on Route 230
    And I´d say that I´d post if I found a higher level one
    I just found a Seel Lv.43
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by FireMeowth View Post
    Yeah, that's stupid. It's much more fun to complain.
    :3

Well, when you see all the ice in the ocean around Snowpoint in Platinum, it HAS to be quite cold there. And the Survival Area etc are located on a volcanic island, and therefore have a tropical climate compared to the other places in the region. Duh.
    Who says the south can't be cold? I mean Antarctic surely isn't cold at all. And volcanoes only happen around warm regions.
    But then you realise your trying to put logic in a game that says machamp can topple mountains but lose to a pidgey. Unless you can give me undeniable proof sinnoh is north of everything else that isn't anime based I may accept it. And if you didn't notice platium is suppose to be at a time when climates drastically change.
    And again the placement does not matter for this but the info presented in the map.
    Last edited by Skiks; 2nd December 2008 at 7:32 PM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Who says the south can't be cold?
    Not me, at least.
    And volcanoes only happen around warm regions.
    Nope.
    And if you didn't notice platium is suppose to be at a time when climates drastically change.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that. The climate might have been intended to be like that that in D/P as well, but they didn't manage to fix it before the release date. Or something. I don't really know, but there is no proof that there really was supposed to be a climate change.
    And again the placement does not matter for this but the info presented in the map.
    Sure, but we must have something to complain about. >:
    Last edited by FireMeowth; 2nd December 2008 at 7:35 PM.

Not me, at least.
    Your claiming it can only be north because it's cold. This could work the other way too as the equator is what makes things hot.

Nope.
    They tend to and even if a volcano appears in say Alaska it is still cold and doesn't have a tropical climate.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. The climate might have been intended to be like that that in D/P as well, but they didn't manage to fix it before the release date. Or something. I don't really know, but there is no proof that there really was supposed to be a climate change.
    Then why would the main characters wear coats?
    * The new characters are apparently there to determine the cause of the recent climate change, which has made Sinnoh colder, which explains the ultra warm clothes of the protaganists
    It's in one of the older platium news updates.
    http://www.serebii.net/archive/June-2008.shtml
    Sure, but we must have something to complain about. >:
    *****in' just to ***** is silly.
    Last edited by Skiks; 2nd December 2008 at 8:37 PM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Well, as said before twice
    I´d post if found a higher level Seel
    And found one at Level 45
    =D

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast