Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

On Rt. 118, it lists one of the trainers in RS as Sailor Barny when he's really a Fisherman.

Also, there doesn't appear to be any trainer or item data for Abandoned Ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Small tidbit, but there is a 2nd comet shard found in Dragonspiral tower on BW2. on floor 7F needing the dowsing machine. (There is one on 6F too which is listed)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but, the Sinnoh mentions that Kanto ( and logically Johto also ) are to the South of Sinnoh. But, Sinnoh is shown to the south of Kanto/Johto in pokearth.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before but, the Sinnoh mentions that Kanto ( and logically Johto also ) are to the South of Sinnoh. But, Sinnoh is shown to the south of Kanto/Johto in pokearth.
    Yeah, I know. As listed on the Pokéarth page, the navigation is not intended to be a complete representation of the Pokémon world and it says it was manipulated for space reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Yeah, I know. As listed on the Pokéarth page, the navigation is not intended to be a complete representation of the Pokémon world and it says it was manipulated for space reasons
    OK then. I had never read that until now

It may have been a while since I played but I can tell you, Walt with two Magmars is not a Bug Catcher, he is a Firebreather:
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/2nd/route35.shtml

I also don't think Bird Keeper Vance had a Level 8 Pidgeot on Pokemon Crystal, perhaps it was Level 38 like his other one?
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/2nd/route44.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

In Kalos, in Glittering Cave: Missing entry for Woobat in "shaking area" in 1F. I ran into one at level 17.
    3DS friend code: 1160 9722 0770
    GRS: Sawsbuck, Pansage, Quilladin

There's a couple of navigation errors in the ORAS section of Pokearth.

-Slateport City should have Rt. 109 as its South Exit.
    -Rt. 124 should have Rt. 126 as its South Exit.
    -There seems to be a typo in Rt. 128's navigation links. Ever Grande City is missing and there's a comma before the link to Seafloor Cavern.

Also IDK if this was intentional, but there's no link to Sootopolis City from either version of Rt. 126.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021