Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    You're right regarding the errors in RBY, but not in FRLG. Was just some database cross referencing glitchs. They're fixed now
    Ahh! Thought FR/LG was the same as R/B from the top of my head. On Route 29 the % chance of encountering Pokemon adds up to 99% for G/S in the morning and daytime. Is this just a rounding error that you're not worried about?

I must say I was not waiting that. Its not really exclusive, but the way you made it, it really looks cool. I'm sure there will be lots and lots of people using it. Well done!

SMALL ERROR: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kant...islepath.shtml image is not appearing. At least here...

Wow, when you showed that picture on the side, I thought it was going to be some lame map that you made. But when I looked at it, wow, just wow.

No more getting stuck in games, thanks to Serebii, the ultimate gaming shop. (lol)
    Somewhat back I would suppose.

I would like to thank Serebii for this great attempt. I do believe it will help people a lot, specially the beginners of the games.

And here's another: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/maps...lg/69-1f-1.png Image missing again

You didn't see my edit. Why is Sootopolis surrounded by land and not by sea?
    And, now I see. but wait, you have a life outside of Serebii?[/SARCASM]

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

1) One thing good about this is its "Nostalgia" feel. You used the sprites from every generation. I once again got a look at the "Upside-down" Koffing and the Golbat with its tongue sticking out. I also realized how unappealing (for a lack of a better term) Chansey looked back then in Gen I.

2) Although I didn't like how each region was positioned, I understand that you (and/or the graphic designers) were thinking of screen space.

3) I was browsing through random pages when I came upon the Lost Cave and Resort Gorgeous pages.

a) What happened to the trainers and items that were supposed to be found inside the Lost Cave? Lady Selphy was one of the trainers whom you get to batlte.

b) Before I moved on to Emerald, I used to travel around the Sevii Islands just to battle the trainers there. One of my usual destinations was Resort Gorgeous.

I noticed that in your page, you said that Lady Gillian had three Mareeps. It may have been a long time since I've played Fire Red, but I somehow recall that Gillian had a Flaaffy. Bulbapedia's article on Resort Gorgeous (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Resort_Gorgeous) also says that one of Gillian's Pokemon was a Flaaffy. Of course, this may have to be confirmed by someone who has a copy of FR/LG at this point in time (My friend's currently borrowing my Fire Red, so I can't confirm it myself).

c) I am pretty sure that there was supposed to be a swimmer somewhere along the path leading to the entrance of the Lost Cave. Again, this may need some confirmation, as the article that I cited only mentioned the trainers who give huge pay-outs.

AND ANOTHER: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kant...html#frlg-1f-2

There's no Piloswine on Icefall Cave.

Wow, 3 errors found in a space of 5 minutes. There must be a lot of them, so.

Awesome, just what we needed. Can serebii.net really improve? It has everything, it's practically perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    AND ANOTHER: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kant...html#frlg-1f-2

There's no Piloswine on Icefall Cave.

Wow, 3 errors found in a space of 5 minutes. There must be a lot of them, so.
    Most are just typo's or database reference glitches...and there's not that many...I'm just glad I have you lot to help me get them fixed asap

I was looking at it until 5 minutes ago
    It´s perfect, I dont care for some errors,
    Cuz they arent info error, are they?

I really liked this idea and the creativity
    =D
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

So this is the project? A full map of the Pokemon world of its entirety.

This is actually an awesome idea, as this effectively replaces all the walkthroughs of the main games. Anybody who uses this will have absolutely no problem going through any of these games, so I'll tell you that your dedication knows no bounds, Webmaster.

The project's name was very misleading for me, as I thought that the world was going to turn into a hellish world in which the landscape is comprised of a black, fleshy substance, skies that are fiery red, with twisted clouds that spew out lighting constantly, & that our buildings will be composed of metal & brimstone. This couldn't be farther from the truth than this.

God, I'm playing too much of these games! XP
    Last edited by Brumrha; 28th November 2008 at 3:42 PM.

Sir, sirs, and possible madams, this is amazing. A catalog of, like, every single game?? I can't even begin to express my, my, my. Jeez, I bow to you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by HERLS View Post
    You can't sue over stupidity, surely?

What more could we add? Serebii.net has everything!

Joe, will u add to this map the new regions when they release them?
    Just adjusting depending on where it is?
    I think Nintendo´s gonna release all Japan area
    xD

Cuz all of these are real Japanese areas, arent they?
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

Per the 3rd Gen Pokedex Surskit appears in Newsflash swarms on Routes 102, 114, 117 and 120 in Emerald.

Quote Originally Posted by bonecold1 View Post
    Per the 3rd Gen Pokedex Surskit appears in Newsflash swarms on Routes 102, 114, 117 and 120 in Emerald.
    Ah, but thats only after mystery gifting with rs so its not really counted

*claps* well done Serebii, I'm pretty impressed with what you did.
    Under Construction

Wow. I didn't expect ANYTHING like this. Good job, Joe, and it's a LOT easier (and cooler, may I add) to find Pokemon I want.

No fair. You British guys get to see World's End 5 hours before!
    Originally Posted by Serebii
    Hey...I could have saved this dex update and called it a stupid codename like Project Shiny Encounter or something crap like that and hyped it up

Isn't Southern Island west of Battle Frontier?
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

Also, may I ask what Pokéarth has to do with Routes and Pokémon Locations? I'm not English, so I don't know some words and so. I really can't see an assimilation. :X Because Arth is just the map, so dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Ah, but thats only after mystery gifting with rs so its not really counted
    I never used Mystery Gift on my Emerald and I still got a swarm of Surskit on 102 and a swarm of Skitty on 116.
    ColosseumShipping (Wes x Rui) claimed by me. Other claimed ships: FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn). I also support RangerShipping, HoennShipping, and AccidentialShipping.
    This cake is great, it's so delicious and moist.
    Quote Originally Posted by A friend
    So if you put Giratina and Arceus in the daycare together, will the daycare man say something like, "The two Pokemon are completely ignoring each other"? Or will he say "The two Pokemon are trying to kill each other! Oh, deary me! THEY'RE KILLING THE POOR BUNEARIES! SAVE THE BUNEARIES! OH DEARY ME!"

Pokéarth is a Portmanteau of Pokémon and Earth

Now how does this connect with "World End" just wonderin....because it's not really world's end. Is it mabye the Japanese's version is called world's end?

Balance.Power.Destruction
    (credit to Skiyomi for awsome images)

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre35 View Post
    Now how does this connect with "World End" just wonderin....because it's not really world's end. Is it mabye the Japanese's version is called world's end?
    Its just a codename

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast