Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

Well this was fun to work on for my small portion. Although I feel I could have done a little better with the johto kanto maps. But I guess graphic updates could be done later. This is really an awesome tool once we get all the glitches out.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre35 View Post
    Now how does this connect with "World End" just wonderin....because it's not really world's end. Is it mabye the Japanese's version is called world's end?
    I'd imagine that it was merely a codename for the project so as to not reveal anything about it lol. It's just like any spy-based plan .

Besides that, i'm really impressed with Pokearth and appreciate how much time and effort you guys probably put into it. I'm quite a sucker for both nostalgia and cross-referencing all of the Pokemon and places xD. Kudos to all of you .

This is really a wonderful addition to the site. It's definately going to be useful to many players, and it was well worth the wait!

Thank you to everyone involved.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    I'd imagine that it was merely a codename for the project so as to not reveal anything about it lol. It's just like any spy-based plan .

Besides that, i'm really impressed with Pokearth and appreciate how much time and effort you guys probably put into it. I'm quite a sucker for both nostalgia and cross-referencing all of the Pokemon and places xD. Kudos to all of you .
    Yeah your probably right...well again great project and I'll probably use it...

Balance.Power.Destruction
    (credit to Skiyomi for awsome images)

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

That...That is awesome.

You even threw in Fiore and Almia even though we couldn't catch anything there.

Who the hell ARE all you people

World's End is clearly a play on words - one interpretation could be Pokearth (the entire main Pokemon World) and End of Standard Walkthroughs/etc as we know it.

And to all those complaining about positioning, please do note he gave you some warning :/

Please note the positioning of the regions is not official and was manipulated for space reasons.
    And, when complaining about the Desert-Land transition that occurs with Orre, do look at this;

Most maps DO do that, it's just this one did it to a greater extent to make it more noticeable.

So stop whining - it does nothing but make you look immature.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Just something I found on the page for Citadark Isle, under both of Greevil's teams there are 2 pokeballs. One is the symbol for shadow pokemon and it's highlighted in green, and then there's an ordinary pokeball. When I move my cursor over both, it just says shadow pokemon. I'd think that for Greevil's second team, there wouldn't be a shadow pokemon icon, and likewise for his first team if the normal pokeball means that his team is all ordinary pokemon. Also, can they be made distinguishable?
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Will you be updating this in the (Unlikely) occurence of a new region being used?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    Will you be updating this in the (Unlikely) occurence of a new region being used?
    Obviously I will. It's not a vital section like the Pokedex and will be updated as such whenever required

This is an exceptional addition to the site, I've only clicked on one section and already its amazingly comprehensive. Excellent work
    PASBL
    Fighting Gym Leader
    TYRANIDOS KICKS ARCEUS
    Statistics and squad may not be up to date.
    Trainer Level 4 - KOs:104 TP:237.5 SP:15.5 C+ Referee
    38 - 21 - 13

Interesting how this is the most put forward possibilty for the project, we see right through you Joe.

Anyway this clearly had to have taken you alot of time to do so I would like to thank you far that.

By the way would it be wise to put some sort of description on exactly how to get the pokemom in altering cave in that page?

Wow, this is really amazing. Great job on this, it's very impressive!

Joe did make an effort to convince us that is a RBY Pokédex update.

Technically it is :P

Well, you've outdone yourself Serebii!
    I never doubted that it would be great!
    Well, except for all those posts in World's End discussion.
    Anyway, it's absolutely awesome!
    Thanks a bunch, Serebii and everyone else who contributed!

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

I don't seem to recall a gulf in between Pokemon HQ and the desert in Orre, but that just may be my faulty memory.

*drools* thanks to everyone who worked on the Project!! It's purty! And useful too, which is always...useful.

Will go through it in more detail sometime. Have only really whizzed through it quickly, having a looksie.
    Hey, you, over there
    Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care

Yeah,
    L-o-s-e-r
    I can only be who I are!

This is great Joe. XD Until this morning I had no idea where Ravaged Path was and I desperately needed to know. So thank you. This project was worth the wait. It rocks!
    Darkrainer,The Darkrai King
    Lickitung Claimed By Me
    My Team:
    This Charizard used Overheat on itself. O.o

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

I don't know if this has been said or noticed yet, but in Orre > Pyrite Town > XD section > Trainers, the sixth trainer has a level seventeen Salamence. Not anything major, but.

We love you Joe! :goes back to look some more:
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

I hate to be the one to point out things, but on this route, it references and links to the Sky Pillar when it should be Mount Pyre. Regardless, this is all amazing and it's easy to see all the hard work put into it.

I'm really amazed by this. I've never seen something like it before, though. Congrats, Serebii, and thanks. It really is a neat asset to have, and I personally like the map's appearance. Yes, Sinnoh should be far and away to the North, but you gotta take what you can get.

Dang. It really is cool. *fiddles around the whole Poke world*

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Honestly, this was far overhyped. While sure, it could be quite useful, a few guides like this already exist (Although without the nice interface) and I would rather look where a certain pokemon is, rather than what pokemon appear on that particular route ;/
    First, when players wish to exchange their winnings, they must call a parlor staff member by using the call button located at the top of the machine they used. The staff member will then carry the player's balls to an automated counter to verify how many they have.

SPP, and the whole team who helped with the project, that is just simply amazing. Honestly, I think you deserve an award for this! Dedication, effort, and team work is what brought this project you made a success. I'm looking forward to any other future projects SPP.

THIS is what the big build up was for?!
    THIS is the super mysterious project Serebii was working on all this time?!
    *Red Face*

I love it! ^.^
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast