Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GeekChicshipping (Clemont x Serena) General Discussion *SPOILER WARNING*

Default GeekChicshipping (Clemont x Serena) General Discussion *SPOILER WARNING*

Welcome to the...

GeekChicshipping General Discussion Thread!

Credit for this image goes to suift-duroo on Tumblr

What is GeekChickshipping, you may be asking?
    Well, GeekChicshipping is the belief that Clemont (Citron) and Serena are or will be involved in a romantic relationship.
    Here, you can talk about their interactions, hints, the latest episodes, and their relationship as a whole.

Rules

1. All SPPF Rules apply!
    2. No Bashing or Flaming ~ this will be not be tolerated and will be reported directly to the mods.
    3. No Multi-posting ~ if the serves lags and you end posting more then once, please delete any unnecessary posts.
    4. Stay on Topic ~ your posts should be about GeekChicshipping at all times; meaning Clemont and Serena, not just one or the other.
    5. No One Liners ~ if your post only contains one line, it considered SPAM. Please add more onto your posts.
    6. Respect Each Other ~ do I need to say more?
    7. Use Spoiler Tags if necessary ~ not really needed though as the title of this thread says *SPOILER WARNING* but if its needed, then do so.
    8. If you post a fanart, be sure to give credit to the artist or post a link to where you found it.
    9. Follow the Shippers Community Rules!

Our GeekChicshipping Family

Spoiler:- Members/Supporters:

FanFiction
        Spoiler:- FanFics:

AMVs
        Spoiler:- Music Videos:

Graphics
        Spoiler:- Banners/Fanart:
    Last edited by xEryChan; 15th August 2014 at 4:42 AM.
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

Here is a topic I have for this thread.
    What do you think the name for this shipping should be called?
    Youtube: Xanaboy1

XboxLiveID: Banjogeek

PSN: Banjogeek

Steam:Banjogeek

Quote Originally Posted by Banjogeek View Post
    Amourshipping

I can easily see this taking off when the writers suddenly remembers that ash will have to leave the gen 6 companions behind for gen 7 and thusly bonnie pairs the 2 together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Amourshipping

I can easily see this taking off when the writers suddenly remembers that ash will have to leave the gen 6 companions behind for gen 7 and thusly bonnie pairs the 2 together.
    I love that name I think I heard it before somewhere.
    Anyway yea if Serena doesn't stay for gen 7 like everyone hoping she will this paring will take off.
    Youtube: Xanaboy1

XboxLiveID: Banjogeek

PSN: Banjogeek

Steam:Banjogeek

Lol something tells me if this pairing happens instead of SatoSere, it would piss off a lot of people.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I really like SatoSere but I also looking forward to see Clemont and Serena's interaction,how they get along and how Bonnie would view/see Serena for his brother. I also think Bonnie would tease Clemont about Serena thinking that she would be a good candidate to be a wife so and so. I don't know but it'll really be fun to see Clemont reacting to a situation like that.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Hello, it is time for all 0T3 lovers to come in! I like SatoSere and I can love Clemont X Serena too! But the fun part is the love triangle between them.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Hello, it is time for all 0T3 lovers to come in! I like SatoSere and I can love Clemont X Serena too! But the fun part is the love triangle between them.
    I live for OT3s; especially in this fandom because there are so many possibilities. lol...

In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429

Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

Inb4 BonnieXAsh: Magic of Foursomes

I'm warming up to this ship. Depending on how it goes, I might actually prefer this over SatoSere but it's unknown at this moment. I think Bonnie might bring out some moments between the two. Especially with her 'Gotta Ship Clemont' thing. Looking forward to it, and love triangle. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Given there's no age gap this time around, they may feel a bit more inclined to ship this too. It's going to be interesting to see how she handles his invention side. Has potential, but there's nothing to go off yet...so we'll see how this turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJesus123 View Post
    I know a lot of SatoSere shippers will be hating on this but I just opened this thread up for the multishippers out there!
    I'm not a multishipper, I don't support Ash x Serena, and I've taken a small liking to this shipping, thanks to MiyaToriaka drawing this: http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/ar...sses-403632309. People might call me a keep-away shipper because I'm a PokeShipper who has taken a slight liking to this, and even though I don't support Ash x Serena, but I really don't keep-away ship. Anyways, I'm not super invested or excited for Clemont x Serena, I don't consider myself a real supporter yet, but thanks to MiyaToriaka, I did take a slight liking to it, and it could be interesting to see how things work out. I don't support a shipping without knowing characters's personality well enough, I think that would be too premature, but I might start supporting Clemont x Serena if it gets nice chemistry and/or hints.

Quote Originally Posted by Banjogeek View Post
    MiyaToriaka suggested CuteyShipping in the description of (link), that might not be a bad idea! Otherwise, MatchMakerShipping might be fun, if Bonnie would try to get Clemont together with Serena.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 31st May 2014 at 12:25 PM.

I feel inclined to join this ship because I love love triangles.

My 3DS FC: 3067-5353-8848

Picture credits go to: http://amastroph.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    I'm not a multishipper, I don't support Ash x Serena, and I've taken a small liking to this shipping, thanks to MiyaToriaka drawing this: http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/ar...sses-403632309. People might call me a keep-away shipper because I'm a PokeShipper who has taken a slight liking to this, and because I don't support Ash x Serena, while I really don't keep-away ship. Anyways, I'm not super invested or excited for Clemont x Serena, I don't consider myself a real supporter yet, but thanks to MiyaToriaka, I did take a slight liking to it, and it could be interesting to see how things work out. I don't support a shipping without knowing characters's personality well enough, I think that would be too premature, but I might start supporting Clemont x Serena if it gets nice chemistry and/or hints.

MiyaToriaka suggested CuteyShipping in the description of (link), that might not be a bad idea! Otherwise, MatchMakerShipping might be fun, if Bonnie would try to get Clemont together with Serena.
    Oh wow! That was cute fanart! I can see this happening, if not in the anime, then in the games! xD

i also like the combo of these two. i saw someone on deviantart come up with the name cuteyshipping
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

Wow there's a lot already a couple of artworks of this shipping in deviantart.
    Attachment 10945
    I think they look cute together! Hopefully the official poll for this shipping name will be up soon...
    I know that there wont be that much shippy moments compared to AshXSerena but I'm sure they'll still be some.
    Can't wait for them to meet-up in the anime!

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMewster View Post
    Wow there's a lot already a couple of artworks of this shipping in deviantart.
    Attachment 10945
    I think they look cute together! Hopefully the official poll for this shipping name will be up soon...
    I know that there wont be that much shippy moments compared to AshXSerena but I'm sure they'll still be some.
    Can't wait for them to meet-up in the anime!
    True, there probably won't be as many shipping moments in the anime, but I'm partial to the lesser/minority pairings; in this fandom anyways. I don't mind Ash/Serena (since I rarely ship in the anime itself), but Clemont/Serena is a nice alternative to some of the drama I'm seeing (so far) in the Ash/Serena thread. :P
    ...Even though Clemont/Serena has no basis whatsoever at the moment. lol

God why Bonnie why didn't you pair your brother up with a girl that's LIKE HIS AGE RATHER THAN     Spoiler:- spoilers for latest episode:

So no Clemont/Serena moments so far. Just SatoSere. BRACE THE PAIN FELLOW MINORITY-SHIPPERS. Though there was this moment when Clemont was being a creep and he had the 'Conway' feel towards Dawn. xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Posting here to show my support for this shipping too. I wouldn't underestimate this ship just yet.

I wonder how Serena will react to Clemont's inventions, especially if they blow up.

I don't really see this ship happening, seeing how heavily Amourshipping is being promoted and I don't think the writers want another screw up like BW on their hands, because I don't think even Pokemon could survive that. I guess Clemont will be better than a random rival, though...coughContestshippingcough

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJesus123 View Post
    I know a lot of SatoSere shippers will be hating on this
    Nah. Don't worry. Most of us are too busy in the Amourshipping thread to troll anywhere else. Plus, some (only some) would like to see a love triangle between those three (with Amourshipping winning, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Amourshipping
    Sorry bro, that's taken Amourshipping won in the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Posting here to show my support for this shipping too. I wouldn't underestimate this ship just yet.

I wonder how Serena will react to Clemont's inventions, especially if they blow up.
    I'm pretty sure she'll be really unimpressed, especially if the machine blows up and gives her an afro
    Last edited by Blood Red; 9th November 2013 at 4:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    God why Bonnie why didn't you pair your brother up with a girl that's LIKE HIS AGE RATHER THAN     Spoiler:- spoilers for latest episode:

So no Clemont/Serena moments so far. Just SatoSere. BRACE THE PAIN FELLOW MINORITY-SHIPPERS. Though there was this moment when Clemont was being a creep and he had the 'Conway' feel towards Dawn. xD
    I had to watch the episode first before I could reply, but LOL. I love Bonnie already. xD Maybe she feels Clemont needs someone to take care of him and older woman are just the right medicine!

If you meant the part where glasses did the whole 'bright light glint' thing, I think I know what you mean. xD I hope they interact a little more though; even without any hints.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    I don't really see this ship happening, seeing how heavily Amourshipping is being promoted and I don't think the writers want another screw up like BW on their hands, because I don't think even Pokemon could survive that. I guess Clemont will be better than a random rival, though...coughContestshippingcough

Nah. Don't worry. Most of us are too busy in the Amourshipping thread to troll anywhere else. Plus, some (only some) would like to see a love triangle between those three (with Amourshipping winning, of course)
    LOL I know Amourshipping's going to be the major one, but I find this one is cute too.

I think Clemont might get a crush on Serena considering that she's the only girl his age in series so far.. but I'll love to see if Bonnie tries to hook them. Although, I don't she will because she didn't try to in the previous episode, but it could still happen.

I think Serena will be impressed with Clemont's inventions, I can see her calling him smart or something causing him to blush. But after she sees his inventions fail a couple of times she will become unimpressed with them, like how Bonnie is.

I'm a multishipper so I ship this a little bit, but I would have to see more of their interactions in the future.
    Last edited by xx_c_xx_y; 11th November 2013 at 3:39 PM.
    ¤Proud Pokeshipper¤

and

¤Amourshipper

"People see me as who I am now, not as who I can become."~

Quote Originally Posted by xx_c_xx_y View Post
    I think Clemont might get a crush on Serena considering that she's the only girl his age in series so far.. but I'll love to see if Bonnie tries to hook them. Although, I don't she will because she didn't try to in the previous episode, but it could still happen.

I think Serena will be impressed with Clemont's inventions, I can see her calling him smart or something causing him to blush. But after she sees his inventions fail a couple of times she will become unimpressed with them, like how Bonnie is.

I'm a multishipper so I ship this a little bit, but I would have to see more of their interactions in the future.
    Actually, seeing the latest preview, she's as unexcited as Bonnie. Bonnie probably told her how spectacularly Clemont's machines tend to fail.

Actually, seeing the latest preview, she's as unexcited as Bonnie. Bonnie probably told her how spectacularly Clemont's machines tend to fail.
    Oh I didn't see the latest preview...

But I still think it'll be fun to watch their interactions especially if Bonnie tries the matchmaker thing.

I can also see Bonnie saying that Serena is out of his league or something thats why she didn't say her gag to her.
    Last edited by xx_c_xx_y; 12th November 2013 at 1:50 AM.
    ¤Proud Pokeshipper¤

and

¤Amourshipper

"People see me as who I am now, not as who I can become."~

Quote Originally Posted by xx_c_xx_y View Post
    Oh I didn't see the latest preview...

But I still think it'll be fun to watch their interactions especially if Bonnie tries the matchmaker thing.

I can also see Bonnie saying that Serena is out of his league or something thats why she didn't say her gag to her.
    I think the reason Bonnie didn't try the gag on Serena is because she wants an older girl for her brother. I mean, if Serena is out of Clemont's league then Viola is waaaay out of his league.

I think the reason Bonnie didn't try the gag on Serena is because she wants an older girl for her brother. I mean, if Serena is out of Clemont's league then Viola is waaaay out of his league.
    Which possibly adds to Bonnie's gag that any, older female she chooses for Clemont is already so farfetched. :P LOL

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast