Thread: Appealshipping General Discussion (DawnXZoey) Or (HikariXNozomi)

Default Appealshipping General Discussion (DawnXZoey) Or (HikariXNozomi)

Appealshipping

Hey, all! So, I was just looking through the Shipper's Community section of the forums, and was looking for an Appealshipping thread because DawnXZoey is one of my Pokemon OTP's. That's when I realized- there is no Appealshipping thread on the Shipper's Community part of the forums! (DUN DUN DUUUUN!) So, I decided to fix that.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, let me actually explain Appealshipping. Appealshipping is the desire for Zoey and Dawn from Pokemon to be in a romantic relationship.

---Rules---
    • All of the SPPF (Serebii Pokemon Pages Forums) rules apply here
      • If you want to be part of this thread regularly, you can become a member. If you would like to become a member, just PM me, please. I will add you to the list as soon as possible.
      • If you have your name changed and you are on the list, please PM me and I will change it for you.
      • If you would like to share some fan art, fan fiction, or amv's with us, then that's be great! I will try to set up a section for that if we get any.
      • We will make sure to put your name right by the link to the fan art/ fan fiction/amv if you made it.
    • That's pretty much it!

Current Members List:
    -AbsolsRKewl123 (Of course :3)
    -BubChan

So, to get the ball rolling so to speak, let's start off with a few questions:
    1. How do you think Zoey and Dawn would become a couple?
    2. How do you think their interactions with each other would be different, if at all?

It would be awesome if you could answer at least one of these questions, but answer more if you'd like. Also, if you have any other ideas for questions or topics, let me know and I'll add it up here! :3
    Last edited by AbsolsRKewl123; 22nd February 2015 at 8:29 PM. Reason: Adding information.
    Ash: "Wow, imagine Brock, married!"
    Misty: "You and I will be married someday, too."
    Ash: "Mmm-hmm...... WHAAAA?!!?"

Just an all-around Barry Fan!

Diodeshipper, Pokeshipper, Amourshipper, Contestshipper, Ferriswheelshipper, and Appealshipper

OKAY I'M IN THIS, AppealShipping is my favorite pokéyuri shipping, I'm so happy to see more shippers from this, anyway, time for the questions right?

After spending a lot of time together, They would realize their feelings for each other, Dawn would confess her love to Zoey, and then, the dates would start, but they would keep a secret relationship, of course
    2. How do you think their interactions with each other would be different, if at all?
    I don't think so, their interactions are kinda "more than just a regular friendship", I think that they would act the same in front of people
    "The choosen one"

"I'm a person, and my name is Anakin!"

Crazy ShipperFangirlStar Wars FanNintendo fanAnakin Skywalker fan

Yay! Another Appealshipper! Alright, I'll make sure to add your name into the list A.S.A.P.

I think I, too, shall answer the questions:

I feel that after a big contest, when they were about to part ways again, Zoey would pull Dawn aside from the others and kiss her, and Dawn would tell her that she liked her, too. (Very cheese. So drama. Wow.)

2. How do you think their interactions with each other would change, if at all?
    I think I honestly just put this for lack of a better question. XP But, I feel that they wouldn't change their interactions for the most part, but they probably wouldn't be too public about their affection for each other, but it wouldn't be a complete secret, either. I think that they wouldn't have trouble telling Ash and Brock about their relationship, maybe they would with other people, I just feel that Brock and Ash would be supportive and they would know that.

Diodeshipper, Pokeshipper, Amourshipper, Contestshipper, Ferriswheelshipper, and Appealshipper

Alright my favorite Dawn ship! I can't really ship her with anyone else tbh. Those two just seemed real close and had each others back.

How do you think Zoey and Dawn would become a couple?
    I think it'd happen naturally with them one day realizing it and something happening when they stare at each other. Then Zoey asks how Dawn feels and they both agree to try it out and it goes from there.

How do you think their interactions with each other would be different, if at all?
    They probably be the same. Though I think Zoey and Dawn wouldn't see the need to try and hide it if it somehow comes out, but I'm sure would want to protect themselves from bad publicity/negative reactions. Dawn wouldn't try to hide it from Ash or Brock she knows she can trust them.

Thanks for commenting! Would you like me to add you to the group? If so, I'll get right on it. :3

I really don't know how it would happen this is one of Dawn ships I support frankly because Dawn is nice maybe to nice and Zoey very clearly gives all the lesbain signs that she wants a hunk of Dawn. I know from experince but I am not nice like Dawn is and it was unwanted so yeah. I am pretty sure Zoey wouod imate it and Dawn would be like sure I will go on date with you. And once they decided to be romantic girlfriends they would openly kiss and share it with the world. Of course Dawn os going to let Ash and Brock know first as like her big brothers amd it seems Zoey would tell a friend she is close to first. I couod actually see Dwwn and Zoey having double date with any of heterosexual couples in pokémon anime world and no one in main group questing it. I cwn see friends being quick to deffend them if a waitress or waotef makes big deal out of it. Zoey is clearly lesbain and it is not beyond my thought process for Dawn to be bisexual or pansexual whichever term she feels is most accurate.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

I'll not let this thread dies, this is the unique yuri shipping thread in serebii, so let's keep it alive, okay? I still have a few questions, we will ever see Dawn and Zoey again? Since it's hard to see a character's return in pokémon, so, now, I'll ask you:

Do you want to see more Appeal moments in the future?
    "The choosen one"

Thank you, BubChan, I was really worried no one else was going to post here. ^_^' But, to answer your question, I think, sadly, there is a very small chance of seeing Dawn or Zoey again in the anime. Maybe, however, if they do end up making the D/P/PT remakes, maybe that will be an excuse to see more of at least Dawn in the show. I would LOVE, though, to see more Appealshipping in the future!

Sadly, I need to agree with you, We still have a chance to see Dawn in the anime, a little chance, but we have lol, I would love to see her talking about Zoey to her friends, I'm sure they would say things like "She's your best friend, right?" or "I guess you really like her, she's your best friend after all"
    "The choosen one"

Yeah, most likely. I feel they should, if they want to make the majority of the crowd pleased, return May and Drew in XY either after or before (before makes the most sense) Iris and Cilan make what will most likely be their return, so they can have the traditional previous generation return, the reference to the remakes in the generation, and obviously the current game in the anime. Then, of course, if they have another game to continue the anime after XY (which, let's be honest, very likely to happen) they could do what they hypothetically did with May and Drew and have either Brock and Dawn or just Dawn (considering Brock probably wouldn't be involved in the D/P/PT remakes) return in whatever might come after XY. And maybe, some wonderful day, the B/W/B2/W2 characters such as Hilda/Touko, Hilbert/Toya, Rosa/Mei, and Nate/Kyohei can FINALLY make their REAL anime debut (honestly, only Rosa and Nate got a TRAILER).

And to think, I thought I was going to have a hard time making this post more than one line. :3

Okay. While I don't support this shipping romantically (hope that isn't an issue), it is definitely one of my favorite friendshippings if not my hands-down favorite. Dawn and Zoey are two of my favorite Poke-girls, and Zoey is the best female friend that Dawn could ask for. Such a good sport Zoey was by being a mentor figure for Dawn and doing everything she could to help her become a better coordinator, even though she was her rival. I would like to believe that they are traveling together, or are at least regularly seeing each other, doing contests in other regions right now, continuing to support and work with one another.
    Hi everyone! I love being involved in the shipper's community and I am back in my writing career! Please check out my stories!

My Fanfiction Profile

I am the world's biggest Othelloshipper because Ash and Hilda are the perfect pair IMO! Most or all of my stories will be for this shipping!

Ooh a shipping that i like and a same sex pairing at that(this is the only one active right now)
    I myself have pearlship as otp but in situations where ash is with someone else(alto, armour, and maybe poke and advanced) this is tied with dawnxgary really. They have that thing between them not unlike korrasami from Legend of Korra.

It's totally fine if this isn't something you ship romantically! We're just here to discuss our love of ZoeyXDawn, and however you view them (as long as it's in a positive light) is welcome here! And I definitely agree with you about Zoey being a real good sport while still being an amazing rival. She was definitely always helping Dawn the best she could, but also never held back when they were against each other in a contest.

Yes, I feel that if someone likes someone, they should be able to be with them. (Cheese to the max over here) But I think it's cool that you're able to have an OTP and be loyal to it while still being able to sometimes multi-ship the people in that ship with others. I'm the same way with some of my ships.