Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Shipping List (( Updated: August 8, 2014 ))

WishfulShipping:
    They're just so cute! Eee.

BoulderShipping:
    I never really supported this until I saw the fan art and now... Yeah! xD

PreciousMetalShipping:
    How could you not like it!? It's Silver and... Gold! Gold.. Gold..

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Here are my Pokemon/Sonic crossover shippings that I came up with and support! Also, I give all of these a 5/5!

NuvemaHillShipping (Hilda X Sonic), currently my OTP! Sonic is a teen just like Hilda, so they would be the best of friends. Also, It would be cool to see Hilda perform the Spin Dash, Super Peel-Out & have a Super Transformation where her hair color is light blue!
    ChaosEmeraldShipping (Mei X Sonic). Sonic would compare Mei's adorableness to the preciousness of a Chaos Emerald!
    DarkHallMatronShipping (Argenta X Shadow). Shadow would teach Argenta how to use Chaos Control. In addition, Shadow would be good friends with Argenta.
    DeviousProfessorShipping (Aurea Juniper X Dr. Eggman). It would be funny to see Prof. Juniper telling Eggman that his plans for beating Sonic are shortsighted, but Eggman would use Mind Control to make her join him in his attempts in defeating Sonic!

Every shipping except the last one are special
    friendships! The last one is a Crack Pairing, but it is definitely for laughs! I don't know if ANY fanart exists for these. These crossovers need some support, too! It feels like i'm the only NuvemaHillShipper in the world!
    Last edited by Sonicfan9988; 26th June 2012 at 1:21 AM.
    [CENTER]Credit for the awesome banner goes to emerald on the PokemonNewsDaily Forums.

I am actually a guy, even though I have a girl as my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robotnik
    SnooPING AS usual I see?!

My claims:Hilda (Video game character), Rosa/Mei and Yancy/Ruri (Bishies) & Sonic 2 (Video game)!

Okay, I have no idea what some of these ships are called, so I'll just have to put their pairings up instead.

pearlshipping(AshxDawn)- this ship introduced me to the shipping universe and is the one I defend the most fervently. Ash and Dawn click better than any other pairing with Ash, and both have supported each other more than the other ships. Their relationship is also incredibly easy to see in DP, whereas the others were harder to dissect. The relationship also seems to be beyond a surface level passion, thanks going to the writers for putting such intense danger in the form of J and Team Galactic

contestshipping(MayxDrew)- I've always liked May, and was even leaning to Advanceshipping before I saw Dawn and Ash for the first time. I think May is better suited to Drew than Ash because they are both coordinators. Dawn at one point fought a Gym Battle, and Ash has competed in a contest, so they can relate to each other's interests. The same is true for May and Drew. That aside, both are hopeless romantics, even though Drew is rude (I mean what guy uses a rose as his trademark unless he's a romantic?)

[LinkxMidna(not transformed)]- I don't even know if this ship has a name, oh well, I support it anyway. The way Midna and Link's relationship gradually became more passionate throughout the game seemed so natural and sincere, I cried at the game's crappy ending. Midna is brusque, but loveable for it, something I think endears her to the warrior Link. I support this ship so much, I wrote a fanfic to continue it, altering the game's ending to support my view LOL! (maybe I'll post it sometime)

(Fox McCloudxKrystal)- again, no clue if this ship has a name. Anyone who knows the StarFox saga will be like oh, yep, no duh. I mean, when Fox first sees her, he gets all glassy eyed and loopy(lol!) The way he wants to look after her while at the same time she wants to be more involved with the team's action lends itself to perfectly portraying the difficulties of growing in a relationship. The best part of the ship, Command left cannon ambiguous, so I was able to combine, modify, and continue the story however I saw fit.

(SpyroxCynder)- this is becoming depressing, not knowing the name to any of these great ships (sigh)...I will not even try to validate this one, as it is canon (imagine that) but by the way they interact, it is so clear even before Cynder's confession of love that they care deeply for each other. Any confusion you may have concerning these two can be answered in Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
    Last edited by Jerda Foks; 27th June 2012 at 4:29 AM.

My Pokemon Shipping List:

Ikarishipping(DawnxPaul):Oh I love it, it's these typicall opposites attract and I think it's kind of realistic because Paul told Dawn things,which he never told his brother.An other point is that Paul is one of my favorites, even if he isn't nice to his Pokemon, he's cool^^,an other point ist that it introduced me to the Fanfiction.net

Contestshipping(MayxDrew)
    :When I watched the seasons with May and after the first Rose I was obsessed with this Shipping.They are so cute, even if they most time arguing, but hey: what the tease loves^^and Caroline is a nice suppport teasing her daughter after her first grand festival about relationships^^

IcebeamShipping(Dawns BunearyxPauls Weavile):Cough:No it has nothing to do with the Ikarishipping.... But i like a lot and it's such a shame that there aren't many fics with this as an main theme.But I shoudn't complain....I think it's better than BunearyxPikachu, even there no hints^^'

GossamerShipping(Mays BeautiflyxDrews Masquerain):One of the cheesiest Pokemonshipping I know, it's super cute.They look so good together and they could be a super team in contest.Like their double silverwind in the episode Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut?.
    Last edited by Sereia; 27th June 2012 at 1:13 AM.

Click my Vulpix^^

IceBeamShipping - A blue heart
    My first English Fanfic^^

SaturnxMars I always loved this couple! I really am a fan of Mars ever since Team Galactic ever exsisted!!!

CyrusxCyintha I really have know idea why I like this shipping... But I sort of think its cute!

JupiterxLooker Hmmmm I think I really like this shipping to because in the episode Unlocking the red chain of evens Jupiter's like to Looker "Yor my type!" and Looker like well "i'm not your type"

FlavescentShipping (Trip x Iris) = EPIC!!! Blue Oni x Pink Oni

SheenLibbyShipping (Cheren x Iris) = I don't mind with this shipping O.o

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) = Classic but EPIC!

SommelierShipping (Cilan x Burgundy) = Cute!

ExpressShipping (Ingo x Hilda) = Nice one

SpecialShipping (Red x Yellow) = Cute ship~!

PotraitShipping (Trip x Dawn) = I don't mind. I hope Dawn meets Trip in world tournament soon

TwinleafShipping (Dawn x Barry) = I like when Dawn holding Barry's Poketch

FranticShipping (Ruby x Sapphire) = hahaha It makes me laugh

KodakShipping (Ash x Trip) = AKAONI X AO-ONI!

POKEMON X DIGIMON SHIPS!

- Iris x Kiriha Aonuma (I knew Kiriha has many dragon-like Digimon :3 and he looks like Trip in Hunters season)
    - Ash x Akari Hinomoto ( I don't know why I like this crossover)
    - Caitlin x Touma Norstein (This is my sister's favorite Crossover shipping but I don't mind if I write this)
    - Cilan x Izumi Orimoto (cool one)
    - Trip x Nene Amano

Pokemon x Guilty Crown Ships

Cheren x Shu Ouma
    Iris x Inori Yuzuriha
    Trip x Gai Tsutsugami
    Dawn x Mana Ouma
    Bianca x TsugumI

Pokemon x Pretty Cure Ships

Ash x Miyuki Hoshizora
    Trip x Urara Kasugano
    Cilan x Nao Midorikawa
    Stephan x Akane Hino
    Hue x Mai Mishou
    Volkner x Yayoi Kise
    Cress x Karen Minazuki
    Brycen x Reika Aoki
    Kyouhei x Hibiki Hojo
    Cheren x Honoka Yukishiro

Pokemon x Devil Survivor 2

Iris x Protagonist
    Trip x Io Nitta
    Bianca x Yuzuru Akie
    N x Anguished One
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 4th July 2012 at 1:34 PM.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Advanceshipping - OMG these 2 were made for each other, they are both vulnerable young people but yet they have a side that make others worry, plus there have been many hints during the hoenn saga, i feel ash and may could be the most compatible couple ever, they are so alike it's just funny ehhehe XD

WishfullShipping - The definition of opposites attract, these 2 wouldn't see it in a million years, but you sometimes find love with ones you least expect

Pikachu x Buneary - Don't know the name but it's pretty clear how buneary feels and pikachu being the calm one has to downplay it

PokeSilverShipping - Though lyra doesn't suit ash as much as may, she is absolutely adorable and she basically had a thing for him, before leaving back to johto <3
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

For now, I'll drop in my Pokemon shippings.
    I don't have an OTP - It's a tie.

Anime Ships:
    Contest-Shipping - When I first watched the Anime series (Started in the Hoenn seasons), I really adored Drew for giving May those roses. From there I just took note of every Contest-Shipping hint without realising it (Shh, I was 7 at that time and didn't know what a ship was). Anyway, after that I couldn't really change my view on this ship. I love it to pieces.

Poke-Shipping - Then I went to check the Kanto seasons. The Ash/Misty signs were really cute, like they were made for each other. I believe that it was almost canon until she left Ash's group, sadly.

Ikari-Shipping - Mainly because I got converted. The mini-hints got me, however. Also, I have a small liking for pairings like these sometimes.

Pokespe Ships:
    Gold/Everyone. Just Gold/Everyone. - At first I only shipped MangaQuest because I was a huge fan of GSC, and kept re-reading it. Didn't like BL then, so only saw PreciousMetal as rivals. Then Amber showed up, mainly for the scene that Gold managed to get Yellow to take off her hat. Then I finally started liking BL and PreciousMetal got me, and I started seeing it as more than just rivals. It just continues.

Frantic-Shipping - This pairing is like opposites-attract, mostly. And that confession. And their arguments, I like them for some reasons.

Special-Shipping - Same reason as Poke-Shipping. "Original" and all.

i will go down with this ship ♫
    an extensive list of iza's pkmn pairings

ღ = otp status

Spoiler:- a n i m e:

Spoiler:- g a m e:

Spoiler:- m a n g a:
    Last edited by izarith; 8th August 2012 at 7:52 AM.

My shipping List <3

Pearlshipping: Ash x Dawn - They are an amazing couple, so cute together.

Contestshipping: May x Drew - My first ship ever they have so much in common, and so many hints

Sommeliershipping: Cilan x Burgundy - Oh they're cute together, I think Burgundy channels her love for Cilan into revenge. xD

KissShipping: Ash x Melody - I love this one as well,not as much as pearlshipping,but I love how cute Melody & Ash look together. They also make Misty angry which I liked(:

Fatherlyshipping: Falkner x Janine - I love how they both look up to their father's so much.

LagomorphShipping: Buneary x Pikachu - Buneary's crush on pikachu is so cute.

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

Foxyvulpixie's awesome shipping list ^.^

Pokemon

Pokeshipping (Ash/Misty) - Omg since the beginning I knew they had a connection <3. They are my favorite Pokeship ship of all time and they are so perfect together ^.^. I think their personalities correspond well and they are just SO adoarble ;u; plus they are probably my most nostalgic couple and sometimes I get a little teary-eyed when I watch old AMVs of them together ;_;.

Final Fantasy

Cloud/Aerith (FFVII) - Hands down, number one OTP of all time! Their relationship is so beautiful and sad at the same time T_T. I love how they have a spiritual connection and how they can understand each other without even talking. Also, I think that opposites attract and that their personalities correspond well ^.^.

Tidus/Yuna (FFX) - Omg, another sad pairing T_T. Also, they are probably Square Enix's most canon couple ever ^.^! I mean they kissed in a lake under the night sky, how romantic is that? OK, they more like made out in a lake under the night sky, but if that doesn't show how in love they were with each other I don't know what does xD. And I looove Yuna and Tidus is perfect for her >u<. Plus, I looove Tidus and Yuna is so perfect for him ;u;.

Lightning/Hope (FFXIII) - My current FF OTP! Lightning and Hope are so cute together and I think they have a connection. Also, I love how Hope calls her "Light" ^.^. Plus, Hope is 26 in FF XIII-2 and Lightning is 21...so it could work out ;D.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Pokemon
        Spoiler:- otp of otps:

Spoiler:- otps:

...This ended up being more like my headcanons than actual reasons. ;_;
    e, e, e, electric shock
    The electric shocks are flowing down my body
    About to faint, risky, e l e c t r i f y i n g
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

Ooooh, shippings! My favorite subject!
    Here goes (I don't have many):
    OTPs:
    #1 RocketShipping
        Spoiler:- Reasons:

#2 ContestShipping     Spoiler:- Reasons:

#3 PokeShipping     Spoiler:- Reasons:
    I also kind of like OrangeIslandShipping, but I hate it when people ship two conflicting ships. So for the OS I like Poke, but I get the feeling that in AG she kinda got over him and moved on...or not.

Still thinking about Wishful...    Spoiler:- undefined:
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

My non-Pokémon shipping list:

Spoiler:- Professor Layton:

Spoiler:- Harvest Moon:

Spoiler:- Other:

Spoiler:- Crossovers:

Kasumikan's shipping list
    Underlined are my favorite ships

Pokemon
    Anime

Contestshipping (Drew/May): To me, this is the most canon Pokemon shipping. May and Drew clearly have a thing for each other, those flower's definitely weren't for Beautifly! I like to think that they've become a couple in Johto/wherever they are now and that they travel together.

Appealshipping (Zoey/Dawn): The way Dawn admires Zoey is adorable. Zoey and Dawn just seem really compatible. Its great how much Zoey cares about Dawn, and she's not afraid to show it!

Palletshipping (Gary/Ash): Gary drove Ash to do so many things and always work harder. There's no doubt to me that Gary was Ash's number one focus. I think they'd make a cute and funny couple. I can see them getting together in their later years

Gymshipping (Misty/Brock): Its just adorable. Now that Brock is back in Kanto studying, they can visit each other again and start a real relationship.

Pearlshipping (Ash/Dawn): Assuming Ash and Dawn are both heterosexual, of course ;D. As far as Ash/main female ships go, this one is my favorite. I used to be a big Pokeshipping fan, but not as much anymore.

Game/Manga
    Originshipping (Steven/Wallace): I just love Originshipping. I find it hot and I think their personalities would work well together. Not much else to say!

Ironshipping (Byron/Riley): Byron and Riley are so opposite, they'd make a hilarious couple. After reading a few fanfics with them I'm hooked!

Non-Pokemon

Hiei/Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho): Its so perfect. Kurama is so girly but a tough fighter and Hiei is just... awesome. The two of them really understand each other and seem to have a special connection that no one else understands. And for the record, I do like Mukuro. Hiei and Kurama just harbor a secret relationship and Mukuro thinks its hot so she isn't bothered. Plus it helps keep Hiei sane knowing he can go insane with Kurama ;D

Yusuke/Keiko (Yu Yu Hakusho): Its adorable. The way Yusuke is so confident and smooth and the way Keiko waited 3 years for him. The joking marriage proposals, its all so cute .

Kurapika/Leorio (HunterxHunter): Just a casual ship, but Kurapika gives me the Kurama vibe so I gotta ship him with someone :P

Holmes/Watson (Sherlock Holmes): The original yaoi if you ask me. Reading the books confirms to me that Watson is in love with Holmes. And in the movies they're just so flirtatious and coy, its hard not to love it.

Sirius/Remus (Harry Potter): HNGH its delicious. They complement each other so well and I think they both could gain a lot from being together

SayaMilky (NMB48)
    : Can they just date already

Sly/Carmelita (Sly Cooper): These two have a witty, saucy relationship for most of the series that just oozes sexual tension. I'm glad they were canon for a while and will be again in the end. They're too perfect for each other.
    Last edited by Kasumikan; 9th August 2014 at 8:04 AM.

I'm so bad at explaining things that it'll make everyone cringe I assure you. So I'll list them.

Pokemon Ships
    GreySkyShipping (KyouheixHugh) OTP GAH

PalletShipping/OriginalShipping (GaryxAsh/RedxGreen)

IsshuShipping (NxTouya)

PreciousMetalShipping/HunterShipping (SilverxGold)

RocketShipping (JessexJames)

Portal
    ChellxGLaDOS

Naruto
    ShikamaruxTemari
    NarutoxSasuke

I probably have more but I'll edit when I think of them.
    Last edited by OrcaCity; 1st February 2013 at 7:10 PM.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Ery's Shipping List

Well, I think it's about time that I finally got a round to making one of these, don't you? I have a long list of shippings I support so if you read this, you may be here for a while haha

Key:

★★★★★ - OTP!
    ★★★★ - It's such an adorable pairing.
    ★★★ - It's so cute
    ★★ - Mehh, it's okay
    - Wanna tell me why I support this pairing?

Anime

Pearlshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Dawn/Hikari) ★★★★★

This is the ship that got me into shipping in the first place, to be honest. The second Dawn was first introduced, I fell in love with this pairing. I thought they looked really cute together. Plus, they had such a deep bond and I love how they always supported each other; Dawn actually wore a cheerleading outfit for some of his gym battles and he never missed a single one of her contests. The high fives are my favorite thing about this ship because they showed just how close Ash and Dawn were to each other. And then there's High Touch, which is just the ultimate Pearlshipping hint, IMO. There are some lyrics in that song that friends just would not say to each other.

This pairing holds a very special place in my heart and this will always be one of my favorite ships, ever.

---

Contestshipping (Drew/Shuu x May/Haruka) ★★★★★

They just made this pairing so obvious in AG. Drew actually gave May roses, red roses. Of course he claimed they were for her Beautifly which we all know they weren't (; but still. This pairing is just so cute and I'm proud to be a Contestshipper.

--

Wishfulshipping (Cilan/Dento x Iris) ★★★★★

It's cute and I just love their interactions. What more is there I can say about this pairing? Haha

--

Orangeshipping (Tracey/Kenji x Misty/Kasumi) ★★★★★

This is definitely my favorite pairing with Misty. The chronicles definitely showed that Misty and Tracey are still close with each other. Plus, they're so cute together as well.

--

LagoMorphshipping (Pikachu x Buneary/Mimiriol) ★★★★★

No, it's not because I'm a Pearlshipper. Buneary clearly had a crush on Pikachu and I think Pikachu also had feelings for her too but didn't realize it during DP. This pairing is just so cute.

--

Luckshipping (Brock/Takeshi x Pike Queen Lucy/Tube Queen Azami) ★★★★★

It's an adorabe pairing. Lucy is one of the few girl that has shown interest in Brock after he acted how he usually does. I mean, come on. She actually decided to take Ash on after he said something about having to come back. That's a pretty obvious hint, if you ask me.

--

Pokeshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Misty/Kasumi) ★★★★

This one isn't so bad. Although I'm a hardcore Pearshipper and think Ash belongs with Dawn, I grew up with the original series and this pairing as well. Misty's crush on him was cute and I definitely think it's possible that he may eventually grow to like her as well. If I had to choose another Ash-shipping besides Pearl, it would definitely be this one.

---

Comashipping (Paul/Shinji x Ash/Satoshi) ★★★★★

This is definitely my favorite yaoi pairing. They shared such a heated rivalry in DP, it's hard for me not to ship them together.

--

Collideshipping (Barry/Jun x Ash/Satoshi) ★★★

What is there I can say about these two? I honestly found it hilarious that whenever they ran into to each other, Barry would always collide with Ash. Yeah, this pairing is cute.

--

Amourshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Serena) ★★★★

What is there I can about this pairing other then it's adorable? I like the backstory behind it and how Serena was a childhood acquaintance of Ash. Plus, her crush on him is just really adorable. I really do like this pairing a lot.

Specialshipping (Red x Yellow) ★★★★★

If there's ever a shipping that should become canon, it's this one. He saved her for a raging Dratini and even helped her catch her very first Pokemon. Her whole chapter is about saving Red. And when the Dex holders were turned into stone, he was even holding her in his arms. Pretty obvious if you ask me. I will go down with this pairing.

--

Oldrivalshipping (Green [male] x Blue [female]) ★★★★

Yeah, another Manga ship that I support. This pairing didn't exactly get much time to shine in the manga but it's definitely one of my favorites. Green actually had some petnames for her, like 'pesky girl' and 'obnixious woman' and she even said he was cute. I just love this pairing.

--

MangaQuestshipping (Gold x Crystal) ★★★★

This is another pairing that didn't get much time to shine in the manga but I still love it. They're justt so cute together and we need more hints.

---

Agencyshipping (Black x White) ★★★★★

When I started reading the Black and White chapter of the manga, I immediately fell for this pairing. We also got some hints. He calls her 'boss' and she did say he is handsome. What more is there I can say?
    Last edited by xEryChan; 2nd November 2014 at 7:05 AM.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Pokemon:

Specialshipping (RedxYellow) - Reasons:
    This Paring is Majourly Cannon, Considering the fact that twice they show their soulmates (String tied around their little fingers), Yellow Bluses around Red A HELL Of a lot. Their Cute together, they are the: The Battle and the Healer, the perfect combo. Pika and Chuchu have a child (The First EVER SHOWN Pichu),
    Transceivershipping (YancyxNate) - Reasons:They look good together, Yancy/Nancy has a MASSIVE Crush on Nate,
    Pokeshipping (AshXMisty) Although I HATE Ash with a passion only rivalled by Red's love of Battling, I Think due to this being the only series i ever went out of my way to watch, it is still Cannon, considering they do kiss (To my understanding), plus Misty has got Crush on Ash (Why would she follow him around after he had soughted her Bike out....
    Rangershipping (LunickXSolana): CANNON! Their names mean the Moon and the Sun.... Hint Much? They have matching Pokemon (Minun and Plusle) What else need's to be said?

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Fianceshipping (JadenXAlexis) - CANNOOOOOOON! Their even ENGAGED in the Anime! They Both Like each other.... plus they work together several times.

Thats all..... For Now

Alright, prepare for shipping lists.

☆ = OTP

Spoiler:- P o k e m o n:

Spoiler:- H e t a l i a:
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 6th April 2013 at 5:13 PM.

Unaccostumed, as I am to public speaking, or even verbal or written language in general, I'll nonetheless try to explain why I like these particular pairings.

Spoiler:- Favorite Adventures Shippings:

Yeah, my explanations suck, but you get the points.

Does anyone else like these, or am I the only one with such tastes?
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 13th March 2013 at 10:36 PM.
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

Okay, this list is not complete, but I had to choose some of my favourites.

Spoiler:- Pokemon - Human x Human:

Spoiler:- Pokemon x Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Other Anime:
    Last edited by Chikita; 17th March 2013 at 11:41 AM.

(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) Itsuki X Haruhi - I like Mikuru and Kyon better than Haruhi and Kyon. Plus, in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Itsuki kind of had a thing for Haruhi. Oh, and some flirting here and there in the anime.

(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) Kyon X Mikuru - Kyon's ALWAYS had a thing for Mikuru. Like I said, Haruhi is too impulsive and spontaneous for Kyon, so I prefer Kyon with Mikuru.

(Adventure Time) Fionna X Marshall Lee - Prince Gumball is too boring. Marshall Lee is way better, and we haven't really seen any other Princes in the Fionna and Cake episodes, except for LSP with a fuzzy mustache.

(Astarotte's Toy) Naoya X Mercelida - I just really don't like the thought of Naoya with his daughter's half-sister, even more so since he's a grown man and she's like 10. Plus, YOU HAD A GODDAMN CHILD WITH THE WOMAN. But that's not my point.

(Digimon Adventure 02) T.K. X Kari - Ugh, Davis and Kari is horrible. Besides, Kari and T.K. Have been together since the first Digimon Adventure.
    Last edited by Chrosion; 17th March 2013 at 7:53 AM.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Okay, so I really need to update this...
    (♥♥♥ = OTP)

Pokemon
        Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Nintendo
        Spoiler:- Nintendo:

Anime
        Spoiler:- anime:

Misc.
        Spoiler:- misc.:

I'll edit this list when I start following another ship, or whatever...
    Last edited by Seles; 21st May 2013 at 1:12 AM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Heregoesnothing.

Spoiler:- Pokemon(&Adventures!):

Spoiler:- Naruto:

Spoiler:- Hetalia:
    Last edited by airisuflower; 1st June 2013 at 12:54 AM. Reason: ALMOST DONE

banner credit: skiyomi

I seriously ship a lot of people a but too much toblist them all I will list a few. I ship anime , but also non anime :P.

Hikari and Kei -> Special A
    Because the two of them are just too adorable. Hikari who is too dense to notice that Kei likes her or Kei who is always jealous that other guys look at her xD The romantic tension between the two are just perfect :3 I went totally nuts when Kei wanted so badly Hikari to stay with him when he was ill.

Tori and Beck -> Victorious : Now, no offense to other shippers, but it was pretty clear that it was love at first sight. He always helps her in any ways and in Tori goes platinum he wantes to kiss her! Two times and then suddenly poof these feelings are gone.

Dylan and Elaine (Xinyi) -> Destinied love (Ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni) Chinese drama :P. Well I ship these two because they are made for each other. Dylan really cares about her and waits for her for already more than two years! He is the perfect man for her and yet she returns to the other guy, why why why?!

Lydia and Edgar -> Earl and Fairy (Hakusaku to Yousei) : Edgar is always like showing his affection towards Lydia yet, she always denies it and thinks that he is a playboy. Isn't that cute? He is so serious yet he doesn't believe him, but she does likes him back. Ah, so adorable xD! I think they are just made for each other, in my opiniun it seems that Lydia keeps Edgar together, she is like his only hope.

Felicitá and Libertá -> Arcana Familigia They are much more suited for each other than Nova with Felcitá. I adore Libertá he really cares a lot about her and when he is ignoring her she is sad. I just think it's so sweet how a guy is fighting so hard for a girl, it gets me all hyped up!

Aoi and Oga -> Beelzebub I think that Aoi is the only human being as a girl who can match on Oga. Oga might be way stronger, but Aoiis strong and even Baby Beel agrees she is strong and like her. I don't know why, but Hilda and Oga just doesn't seems a good match for me.

Medaka and Hitoyoshi -> Medaka Box They have been friends since forever and they understand each other the most. It was pretty damn clear that Hitoyoshi was head over heels for Medaka and how Medaka was always jealous for Hitoyoshi and Shiranui getting along too much, tehehe xD

Takumi and Misaki -> Kaichou wa maid sama : Yup they are together and seriously made for each other. So cute how Takumi always gets her frutrated and how Misaki gets him jealous, just too adorable. How Takumi always cares about her and he really shows it and she also cares about him.

That was a few of my shippings :3 I can't think of much more at the moment.
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast