Thread: Very underrated or overlooked shipping moments or hints.

Default Very underrated or overlooked shipping moments or hints.

This thread is to share your opinion or discuss things in main (or at least averagely known) ships that you think need more attention,underlooked,overlooked,misinterpreted or not even mentioned as a thing thats supports a ship but you think needs attention.

1. The overall fact that ash DIED in front of misty in mewtwo strikes back and is brought back to life and that she even says "please no"
    while ash is laying down dead and has turned to stone.
    personally I find it weird that this is not mentioned when it comes to pokeshipping.
    maybe ash falling down a tunnel or nearly falling into magma could be passed but this is litterally him dying so I think this needs to become a hint or something supporting Pokeshippers overall.

another rule is that the thing you may comment about doesnt have to be as serious as my example above so have fun and peace.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    1. The overall fact that ash DIED in front of misty in mewtwo strikes back and is brought back to life and that she even says "please no"
    while ash is laying down dead and has turned to stone.
    personally I find it weird that this is not mentioned when it comes to pokeshipping.
    maybe ash falling down a tunnel or nearly falling into magma could be passed but this is litterally him dying so I think this needs to become a hint or something supporting Pokeshippers overall.
    Because that was only in the English dub. The original version has her worried about his petrification (screaming "Satoshi!" along with Takeshi), but she's also sad for Pikachu. Her line in the original version is "Pikachu..." instead of "please no."

As a PokeShipper, I don't see that as a hint either way because it could be taken as her being sad that a good friend just got killed. Tacking a romantic subtext to it complicates things because it could also apply to the dozens of other characters who were in the scene.
    Last edited by Satoshi; 11th January 2017 at 7:49 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    Because that was only in the English dub. The original version has her worried about his personification (screaming "Satoshi!" along with Takeshi), but she's also sad for Pikachu. Her line in the original version is "Pikachu..." instead of "please no."

As a PokeShipper, I don't see that as a hint either way because it could be taken as her being sad that a good friend just got killed. Tacking a romantic subtext to it complicates things because it could also apply to the dozens of other characters who were in the scene.
    your kinda lookin at it the way I didnt make it seem.
    ya see there are people who accept a ship in the way that they think the ship is not just an overlooked guess but dont support it.
    eg. a dude that totslly agrees thst may has got a crush on ash but doesnt become an AdvancedShipper and possibbly dislikes the thought of may ending up with ash so he tries to prove why another couple would be a better fit.
    so this falls into a moments catagory not hints
    and thats how it should be because one could use it to say that the moments between ash and misty were much more emotional and ads a whole lot to the story for the two andbecause they had better moments than any other ship and this is an example and I dont actually mean pokeshipping has the most evidence.

Yeah, we don't really need a thread for this.

/Closes