Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your Shipping List (( Updated: August 8, 2014 ))

Ship all the shippings there are to be shipped, I say!

Pokemon:

RocketShipping [James/Jessie]: I've always thought that these two would become a couple in the offical anime. Though it hasn't happened yet, my fingers are crossed. They're so cute, bickering and making silly plans all the time. Definetly one of my all-time favorites.

UnKnownShipping [N/Ash]: I can't help but think that Ash may have the same ablities as N. These two go together nicely, and I'd like to see more love for the shipping in the future.

AtasukiShipping [Cyrus/Dawn]: This one also is a good combo, not to mention the few jokes on the internet I found about these two is hilarious. Yeah, the age gap is awkward, which is kind of a set back, but I love the two, regardless.

OldSoulShipping [Alder/Cheren]: Alot like Dawn and Cyrus, only yaoi. I've always liked these two. Just a feeling I often get about them. Very serious, but still suprisingly romantic.

Fablehaven (It's an awesome series, read it sometime):

Gavin/Kendra: It makes sense in the earlier books, but not so much in the newer ones. They are cute, though. Not my favorite, but still a good one.

VOCALOID/UTAU:

GUMI/VY2: Hands down, my favorite Vocaloid shipping. These two go so well together. This shipping needs more love!

Kiyoteru Hiyama/Yuki Kaai/SFA2 Miki: Well, this one is awkward to explain. I just think this love triangle could make for a great drama is all. That, plus, any way, you put 'em, they're cute.

I aplogize. My tablet is being slow...more later, I guess?
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

My stone ships mean I'm never swaying on these are poke, contest and handyman. They are all similar all are known to jump to reacuse(watch chronicles to understand last of these) though oldest couple bit slower. Not only ar they prone to jumping to rescue they just have a spark you can feel when they interact.

In weird flirty way not lustful or gross I ship Delia with Oak and Brock I have seen her flirt with them and of Ash's friends Brock has only one she tried to insit he call her Delia.

Loose shippings
    Duplica x Ritchie honestly their copies of Ash and Misty. In case you don't know how duplica micks Misty I hope Ritchie and Ash are obvious. Misty has psyduck and togepi derpy and baby dupilica has her larger ditto who took for ever to get face right derpy. And lil dit the tiny ditto theirs the baby. Neither have normal color hair and about same build.

Solidad x Harley they are always seem up to stuff together usually inovlving drew and may but they seem to like each other at least a little.

I just started shipping Gary with Sakura with the espeon after all he has umbreon. Yeah I know not much to go in but hey it is all your going to get with Gary.

Dawn x zoey x paul x kenny. Really their is something between Dawn and paul and I don't see hr saying no to Zoey and kenny and I'm not saying will see any of it.

Geirgio x Cassey(yes I do wish she had diffrent name to as with cassidy grom tr its brain confusion) in short They have a lot in commond they hit it off after Gergio failed to get Misty. We will never here from two again and like only way we will get anything between Daisy and tracey is phone call their just not characters writers will find a lot to work with.

I also think the best character for Brock was the girl at natural health spa with I think a Pokemon only hot spring but I could be wrong I don't remember girls name in end of episode Ash got bulbasaur.

That leaves Todd and Rudy to fight over Melody.I don't know enough on any of them to make a difference and frankly not intrested in anyone from best whishes.

Those are my shippings. Yeah I'm weird and really for idk what reason don't ship jessie x james or butch x Cassidy the team rocket pairs just seems like more siblings actually all four act like siblings to each other shrugs. That's my perspective.

Whoa hey newbie alert, lemme tell ya'll about my ships!

Let's start off with Ash x Misty. PokéShipping, and for many of us, one of the first pairings we got into. What with the UST practically writing itself with these two, and the addition of Misty's Song in the English dub, I can't not ship it.

Then we have Jessie x James, RocketShipping. Funny thing about this one, my friend thought they were married for the longest time. I mean, James is a sort of bicycle for me, but RocketShipping's still cute.

Iris x Cilan is interesting in that I didn't ship at first, but then I thought about it more and...I think it'd be pretty cute! They're quite obviously very close, but not so close that they're in the friendzone. And Iris reminds me of Pocahontas, perhaps Cilan can be her John Smith xD Not the real versions, the Disney versions

Moving on to the gameverse, Rosa x Curtis is a personal favorite, because they remind me of my boyfriend and I :P How they met, the cuteness that ensues, yeah.

Morty x Eusine: SUPER BROS and possible yaoi couple. Morty's calm and collected, Eusine's rather excitable, and yeah.

Cheren x Bianca. ESPECIALLY in BW2. I see a lot of Hilda/Hilbert/Rosa/Nate x Cheren and with the former PCs, I see them more as SUPER BROS, and with the latter, I see them as too distant. But Cheren x Bianca are kinda cute-ish all throughout BW, and in BW2 they seem quite happy in seeing each other after 2 years (Cheren in particular, d'aaaww). And since their SUPER BRO the BW PC is missing in the sequels, they've really only got each other.

OK NOW ON TO MY POKEMON OTP:
    ValetShipping, oh god, ValetShipping. So many feelings for this ship. Darach and Caitlin are so classy and dapper and compliment each other when it comes to character design (black and purple, pink and white) and it's too cute and just hnnnnnnng <3 Especially if you take into account that it's implied Darach has feelings for Caitlin and IT'S TOO ADORABLE. It's too much you guys...and it's rather sad that it's rather rare, since it's one of the few ships teased at in canon. You'd think it'd be more popular...

Other ships:

Fire Emblem Awakening: Frederick x Lissa. Their supports, so much squee on my part :P

Disney: All of the canon pairings, in particular Ariel x Eric. WOW this one is dorky.

My Little Pony: Pinkie x Twilight, Rarity x Applejack. Both compliment each other, both have different ideas and strengths, and they're both pretty close.

Sherlock: Johnlock. We're getting into "whoa tumblr fangirl on the loose" territory here, so I'll stop at Johnlock.

AND THAT'S IT. Feels nice to be able to squee over my ships, haha.

Well, here's some shippings I like.

Spoiler:- Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Ace Attorney:

Spoiler:- Hetalia:

Spoiler:- Detective Conan/Case Closed/Whatever:

Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty): I shipped this before I even knew what shipping was. Back then, I'm sure I just thought they were cute together, but now, it's more of the fact that they just work so well together. They drove each other insane at times, but they cared for each other. I like to think that even though they aren't traveling together anymore, they think about each other from time to time.

Appealshipping (Zoey x Dawn): OTP right here. I love their student/mentor dynamic, the mutual respect they have for each other, Zoey's believe in Dawn even when Dawn might not believe in herself. I (in my shipper hazed mind) really believe that Zoey has a thing for Dawn and just wants to help her be the best she can.

Rocketshipping (Jesse x James): Like Pokeshipping, I probably starting shipping this before I was even aware of shipping, and like Pokeshipping, I did so because I just thought it was cute. As I matured though, I've grown to appreciate the fact that Rocketshipping can be seen as a middle finger to traditional gender roles in relationships. Because we all know who tops in this one.

Will edit with more, brain is fried from waiting paper.

Default Masonicon's shipping list

Here's what I ships and the reason I ships them:

Same Show Pairings:

• Sora x Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), Reason: this is my Kingdom Hearts OTP as Kairi are belongs to Sora
    • Ash x Misty (Pokemon), Reason: Self-explanatory
    • Tracey x Melody (Pokemon), Reason: one of Underrated pairing from Pokemon that I ships
    • Robin x Starfire (Teen Titans), Reason: Starfire can't breaks her love from Robin since this can renders her Mere Mortal
    • Beast Boy x Raven (Teen Titans), Reason: self-explanatory
    • Takeru x Hikari (Digimon), Reason: ditto
    • Taichi x Sora x Yamato (Digimon), Reason: Love Triangle between Digidestined
    • Koushiro x Mimi x Joe (Digimon), Reason: same as above
    • Neku x Shiki (The World Ends With You), Reason: Same Reason I ships Sora and Kairi
    • Beat x Rhyme (The World Ends With You), Reason: Brotherly-sisterly love
    • Marco x Eri (Metal Slug), Reason: both have same blonde hair
    • Tarma x Fio (Metal Slug), Reason: both got Brown Hair
    • Trevor x Nadia (Metal Slug), Reason: both are only appears once in Metal Slug games and both has unnatural hair color among Metal Slug teams
    • Ralf x Leona x Clark (Metal Slug), Reason: love triangle between Ikari Warriors
    • Cuddles x Giggles (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: self-explanatory
    • Toothy x Petunia (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: both are Best friends of Cuddles and Giggles respectively
    • Flaky x Sniffles x Nutty (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: HTF Love triangle
    • Spike x Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: did I explain it?
    • Sonic x Amy (Sonic), Reason: self-explanatory
    • Tails x Cream (Sonic), Reason: both are Underage Sonic characters
    • Knuckles x Rouge x Shadow (Sonic), Reason: both Knuckles and Shadow loves Rouge
    • Silver x Blaze (Sonic), Reason: self-explanatory
    • Mario x Peach (Mario), Reason: ditto
    • Luigi x Daisy (Mario), Reason: ditto
    • Gabriel Angelos x Farseer Macha (Warhammer 40000), Reason: both are fan-favorite Dawn of War characters

Crossover Pairings:

• Nomad (Crysis) x Iji (Iji), Reason: both has Nanotech-based powers
    • Clark (Metal Slug) x Commander Shadowsun (Warhammer 40000), Reason: both fights by dual wielding Big Guns
    • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Billy (Power Rangers), Reason: both can beats Lex Luthor in Math and Science
    • Flaky (Happy Tree Friends) x Knuckles (Sonic), Reason: both have same color and similar species
    • Hiro Nakamura (Heroes) x Shiki (The World Ends With You), Reason: both Wears Glasses(though Shiki only wears glasses in her Human Form)
    • Luigi (Mario) x Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: both are Resident Scaredy-cats from their respective Universes
    • Psycho (Crysis) x Fio (Metal Slug), Reason: both has H&K MP7 for one of their guns
    • Mario (Mario) x Nadia (Metal Slug), Reason: Mario can cook tasty foods for Nadia
    • Nutty (Happy Tree Friends) x Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: both are sweet tooths
    • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x any Techpriest (Warhammer 40000), Reason: Sandy can makes assistant for Techpriests
    • Lumpy (Happy Tree Friends) x Derpy Hooves (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: both are idiots
    • Disco Bear (Happy Tree Friends) x Any Girl (Any Universe), Reason: Disco Bear is Womanizer
    • Riku (Kingdom Hearts) x Raven (Teen Titans), Reason: both shares Dark Powers with each other
    • Homer Simpson (The Simpsons) x Eri (Metal Slug), Reason: both are Alcoholics
    • Sora (Kingdom Hearts) x Sora (Digimon), Reason: same name, but different gender and universe of origin
    • Sonic (Sonic) x Daphne Millbrook (Heroes), Reason: both have same Super Speed powers
    • Misty (Pokemon) x Joe (Digimon), Reason: both have Water for their elements
    • Flippy (Happy Tree Friends) x Niki Sanders (Heroes), Reason: both has Multiple Personality disorder and while Flippy got Super-strength in his evil form, his super-strength may not as extreme as Niki Sanders has
    • Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) x Peter Petrelli (Heroes), Reason: Twilight Sparkle can teach Peter Petrelli how to uses his Powers cleverly
    • Shadow (Sonic) x Starfire (Teen Titans), Reason: both has Orange skins and Shadow may teach Starfire how to uses guns
    • Ralf (Metal Slug) x Katie (Power Rangers: Time Force), Reason: both have Superhuman Strength though Ralf's Super-strength are Charles Atlas Superpower while Katie's Super-strength are result of Genetic Engineering
    • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Tails (Sonic), Reason: Sandy can becomes Tails' Knight in Shinning Armor while Tails' flight can takes Sandy anywhere
    • Flaky (Happy Tree Friends) x Tails (Sonic), Reason: same Reason I ships Luigi and Fluttershy
    • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Sniffles (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: Sandy can also makes Bodyguard for Sniffles
    • Professor Frink (The Simpsons) x Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants), Reason: Sandy can also become Professor Frink's Knight in Shinning armor
    • Leona (Metal Slug) x Doctor Manhattan (Watchmen), Reason: both are Token Supers from Metal Slug and Watchmen teams respectively
    • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Professor E. Gadd (Mario), Reason: Sandy can also teaches Professor E. Gadd Karate
    • Iosa the Invincible (Iji) x any Grox (Spore), Reason: both are Aliens that can breath in space
    • Johny Bravo (same show) x any Sister of Battle (Warhammer 40000), Reason: when it comes to girlfriends, Sisters of Battle Suits Johnny Bravo better than Velma since Sisters of Battle are more manly than Velma
    • Trilby (Chzo Mythos) x Iji (Iji), Reason: both are my favorite Indie game stars
    • Alice (Resident Evil) x Kaldor Draigo (Warhammer 40000), Reason: both are biggest Mary Sues ever(besides Bella Swan and Sonichu)
    • Austin Powers (Same Show) x Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics), Reason: both Austin powers and Squirrel Girl relies on Plot-induced Stupidity to win
    • and the list is goes on...

What do you think?

ok my turn let's see

aria and riko - hidan no aria
    not only that these two are rivals, but i feel that they are quite a good pair

haruhi and mikuru - haruhi suzumiya
    what i want from this pair, its because i always find haruhi really cute while teasing mikuru

ash and serena - pokemon xy
    this one definitely the top pairing for me, reason why i like if you watch pokemon xy then you'll eventually find out why i love this pair

kazuto and asuna - sword art online
    i find them to be a really interesting couple, not to mention kazuto made the first move on asuna

those were my top pariings but there are still more that i didn't mention

Shipping list? Why, I've never had a chance to actually post something like this! This is a cool, exciting post! It is very TL;DR and I don't know who will actually read them.. but its fun to type up... :3

***{Anime}***:

>>Avatar: The Last Airbender:
    Sokka x Toph: The reason I love this ship is because toph is so clingy to him. Later in the series when they are crossing the Snake Path and Toph falls into the water, expecting Sokka to save her and Suki comes along, poor Toph kisses Suki thinking it was Sokka. She always holds onto him when they are flying on Appa (without saddle) and they have simular personalities. Very playful and have the ability to get very hotheaded.

>>Legend of Korra:
    KorraxBolin: Now, I've only seen the first series of this anime. Yeah, I know I could go online and watch more if I wanted too, but I just haven't got around to it, lol. Now with the point. I believe Bolin in the first season was more suited for Korra than Mako. Mako couldn't make up his mind between the two girls and really flip-flopped them around. Bolin knew what he wanted, and treated Korra with respect and admiration. Taking her out, getting her flowers, making her laugh. Mako only threw Korra on a emotional roller coaster.

>>Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood):
    Edward Elric x Alphones Elric: Those two have been through everything together and never let anybody get very close to them. I definitely ship them because of the struggles they go through, the laughs that they get to share and the deep connection that Edward desperately wants to get Al's body back from the door. I know that's the plot at all, however, those two are so much closer than I've never seen siblings in any anime before. It's Raw and passionate.

>>Wolf's Rain: (I don't think I have to say ChezaxKiba lol That's a given)
    ToboexTsume: These two are adorable. The overly-clingy child and the hardened gang leader who wants nothing to do with other wolves and considers the 'pup' to be useless. As their Journey continues, the two become closer, Tsume takes on the pup and cares for him, seeing as he is not as useless as he seems, he just trusts humans way too much.
    HigexBlue: Hige, the Carefree wolf who is comfortable in any situation as long as he gets food and Blue, the black Wolf-Dog hybrid who is strong and fearless. Blue first is with a man who wants to kill the group but soon falls in love with Hige and they are almost inseparable.

***{Games}***

>>Disgaea: (I love these games, if you haven't played them, you really should give them a try! Great RPG!!)

LaharlxFlonne: Very cute, opposite Attracts couple. Laharl being the Overlord of the netherworld and Flonne being an Angel Trainee, its a cute mix. she always wanting him to do whats right and "love" while he wants to do everything a demon would want to do. When their relationship grows deeper, and she changes into a Fallen Angel, she still has that "Love" Mentality, however, since she is fallen now, has little quirks of a demon, which Laharl acknowledges and eggs on. Really adorable.

FenrichxValvatorez: "All is for My Lord." Oh yes, the Master and loyal Servant thing. Valvatorez being a Vampire that made a stupid promise that he'd never drink blood again and Fenrich, his werewolf Loyal Servant, trying his best to sneak blood into his food. Without it, he is a weak vampire and cannot survive. The two of them have been together for... hundreds of years, as they say in the game, living in the underworld together. Valvatorez saved Fenrich's life and he swore to serve Val for all eternity. Fenrich is a very mean, callice, hard man. He hates company, very anti-social and will tell you he hates you to your face in the rudest way. But with Valvatorez, he would get on his knees for the vampire and kiss the very ground he walks on!

EmizelxAxel: Emizel is a young, blonde boy with one purpose in life: he wants to impress his father. His Father is the president of the netherworld and Emizel has been granted to have the title of "Death" and the leader of the special assassination force. He carries a scythe around with him and is ordered to exterminate those who don't deserve to live. (ie.Valvatorez) Now, this would be an easy job for somebody with the title of Death, but Emizel is probably 12 years old and has never swung his scythe. He's too young and scared to hurt anybody, even though his personality strikes you as the type to do it without hesitation. Axel on the other hand, is a former pop-star who died out before he had the chance to get big. He now works as the Warden of Hades. When Axel sees Emizel, he literally kissed his shoes and carried him everywhere. Emizel didn't have to do a thing; (he says its because he was the President's son, but.. he didn't have to go as far as he did).

>>Borderlands 2:
    GaigexKreig: Something about these two just fits! Maybe its because they are both DLC, but they play really well together. Kreig is a schizophrenic physco who was expirmented on and Gaige is what I would call, a mad Mechanic, making a giant robot from scratch and sawing her own off just to put the summoning device in her mechanic arm so she had him everywhere. Now, all the characters have certain words they say for each time they get a second wind (which is dying and you're able to go and pretty much heal them before they respawn) and the very first time I healed Kreig was when I was using Gaige and he says in this really deep, almost whispering tone "loooveee you...." Yeah, he says it a lot now, but it was the first time I heard it, so... of course I kind of shipped that. lol.

>>Bioshock: Infinite:
    BookerxElizabeth: Oh these two. The regular "Save me from the castle" Kind of thing, when Booker saves Elizabeth from her 'tower'. Except in this case, he was really getting her because he had a debt to pay and they said "Bring us the girl, erase the debt." So in the beginning, it was a business transaction. Very harsh, angry words were said back and forth, but he soon realized it wasn't all about debt any longer. He cared for her and did anything to protect her. Her dream was to go to Paris, away from the awful place she was imprisoned and his dream was to erase debt. He soon found that he wanted to share the same dream as her and take the young woman to Paris, so that they could start a new life together.

>>Heavy Rain:
    Scott Shelby x Lauren Winter: Its kind of a sad ship.. as the ending of the game always ends up the same way, but Lauren lost her son to a kidnapper named the Origami Killer. Scott Shelby is a former police officer and marine who is working as a private investigator on the case to try and rescue the children. Their relationship is slow, but very powerful and in the end, you just feel bad for Lauren.
        Spoiler:

>>Beyond Two Souls:
    Jodie x Aiden: Jodie is a young girl with an entity that is linked to her soul since birth. The Entity is named Aiden and though he cannot communicate with anybody but her, he protects her through everything, from when she was little and got bullied to when she became older and became a solider, he was always there for her, protecting her. He was sort of like a poltergeist, as he could lift things up and throw them at enemies, cause actual harm on those she told him too and even Heal Jodie when she is in need.

***{Movies}***

>>Star Wars:
    Ahh, Star Wars. I am a HUGE star Wars nerd, you don't even know. Go to the conventions, do the cosplay, have the books, video games... it goes deep. xD Ahem, to the point.

Obi-Wan Kenobi x Anakin Skywalker:
    Oh does it have to be said? These two were very close indeed. The Master/Padawan bond was very strong between the two. Obi-Wan being the Master who was not quite ready to take on a Padawan, being his former Jedi Master died too soon, and Anakin who was "The Chosen One". These two were a very odd pair to begin with. Obi-wan was very hard and strict as he could be, and Anakin just wanted to fool around in the younger years. As they grew old, they because so close the could almost sense when the other was in danger and they wouldn't give up a chance to go and save the other from anything.

Obi-Wan Kenobi x Qui Gon Jinn: I read the Jedi apprentice books and fallen very hard for this pair. Qui Gon actually wanted nothing to do with another padawan, seeing his last one turned over to the dark side. And Obi-wan had his heart set on nobody else but Qui Gon. It was too soon for the Master and almost too late for the Padawan. Obi-Wan was of age to be picked by a Jedi Master to be trained after his hard years of training as a youngling. If a Jedi Master did not pick him, his hard years of training would be all for nothing, because they would send him to the crop planet, where he would spend the rest of his years as a farmer. Obi-Wan felt that there was no other master for him but Qui Gon and did whatever he could to prove to him that he was his Padawan, but Qui Gon wasn't ready to start training again. It was a very long, hard road for Obi-Wan, feeling rejected and like trash, but soon Qui Gon took him on, seeing the spark and desire that Obi-Wan had to be a Jedi. It's a cute story that has a long, painful past.

Obi-Wan Kenobi x Kit Fisto:
    I don't really know. I read one of the books: The Cestus Deception and though Obi-Wan And kit Fisto only speak a few times because they are both Jedi, Obi-wan comforts the jedi when he feels down on himself. They are both on the Jedi counsel and I feel as though they would be a cute match. There really isn't any hard evidence of ship, I just enjoy it. lol. (Though there was some evidence in the Animated Series.)

***{TV Series}***

>>The Walking Dead:
    CarolxDaryl: OH These two. My favorite Ship as of right now. The Abused woman by her former husband and the hard country boy. There is such a fire between these two all through the series. When Carol's husband was killed by a Zombie, Carol finally got the chance to do what she had been wanting to do, stab him. After that, she was no longer the little beaten puppy that she seemed to be in the beginning, she really bloomed. This woman became the backbone of the ground in the Apocalypse, becoming the mother of everybody and looking out for everyone. She was afraid of nothing. Daryl had brother issues, being as he and his brother got separated and he also had attachment issues. Very Loyal, Daryl followed Rick to the ends of the earth, but when it was down time, or when it really mattered, Daryl's first question was always "Where's Carol?". Same goes for Carol when they come back from a raid. She peers into the car or looks for his motorcycle. "Where's Daryl?"
    The two of them have been flirting the entire season, and when a group joins them, she makes it clear that "For the record, I liked you first!" and calling him all sorts of cute nicknames like "pooky" which she always gets a playful shove for calling him that. As of right now, this pairing is the main reason I watch the show. The Zombies, I love Zombies and its a great thriller Drama, but this ship is probably the main part of the Drama that I love them most. Oooh, I could go on forever, but I think I made my point. LOL

>>Adventure Time
    MarcelinexBubblegum: There is obvious reasons behind this pair. The two of them have a deep past that neither would like to share. Princess Bubblegum of the Candy Kingdom and Marceline the Vampire Queen always seemed to have this awkward tension between the two of them, later showing that Marceline gave PB a Shirt and she wears it every night as Pajamas's. Even smells it sometimes, as to remind her of the vampire.

For those who did read this crazy long post, thanks! I hope you enjoyed it. ;w; <3

I take commissions, just pm me!

Ah shipping, although I'm someone who doesn't care aout shipping, I found myself liking a few interaction :3

Anime:

Hmm, I prefer all friendships between pokemon characters and I can stand all characters and am not much of a hater and the fact I don't think the anime is that good compared to the manga. But let's see....

Pokeshipping - I liked their friendship and love-and hate relationship as well as their blushing and constantly put on spot with their feelings. Plus they remind me of the typical shonen main character and the comiv-relief abusive girl with him xDD
    Orangeshipping- I can stand this shipping and think they would get along since the support they give to each other is undeniable cute ^^ but for now I guess I prefer pokeshipping but it depends on my mood most of the time which I like better
    Contestshipping the only shipping I fully support and believe that they belong to each other xDD It's more romance hinted than friendship and the support as well as saving each other is also well....cute
    Penguinshipping I don't even get why not many people suppor this one, perhaps because Kenny looks funny....although paul also looks funny but I guess his personality makes up for it xD oh yeah either way, the typical childhood and yet developing a crush things couldn't excape my heart ^^
    kinda Pearlshipping well I'm not sure.....but I guess it seems plausible and they do share a bond although nowadays I'm not that into it but I still like it in a way
    dunno about iris but a bit of Iris and Cilan/Trip still unsure about her type though xD
    rocketshipping and a bit of SommelierShipping
    Serena Ash- do I need to say more xD
    but overall I don't mind any, I can read any and see any fiendship and normal cute romance, ego, ikari and so on :3

Manga
    This is something I prefer!! but let me make something clear, I'm really un sure about the first two generation of pokedexholders shipping but I'm listing a few
    Pokemangashipping- first let me make it clear, it's really not influenced by pokeshipping. Red and the misty in the manga are way different than as and misty, that's why I don't see a great connection for shipping here. And people do forget that the misty in the manga is also DIFFERENT than the misty from the anime, in fact I'm not much of a fan of the anime and the characters and their development but I prefer this misty and red way more. Misty has shown deep concern and great support for red and red himself has acknowledged and shown support and remembering her as well in the manga, I like their interaction and I can see them forming a good bond.
    Specialshipping I like their interaction and I can see red getting a romance feeling as well so yep
    kinda oldrivalshipping-fandoms is convincing me xD
    Mangaquest and specialjewel both are alright and same for me ^^
    The sucuine hunter and crystal is not bad either...
    Gold and the pink hair-gymleader
    I kind of get luckyshipping and silver and blue (fem) shipping and so on about other ships.....but I'm really unsure about those xD I prefer their overall trio friendship
    Franticshipping why is it the may counterpart and herself are so easy to ship instead of seeing them compatible for others ? This is practically canon and I fully support this !! May/sappphire are so lucky ^^
    Commonershipping like I said before I prefer overall their trio friendships and it would be said if their trio would be gone...but let's face , in the very old and mature age tehy would need love interest either way and I'm not sure why other people can't see it but to me it's obvious from platinum and diamonds side whom they like...not the definitiv romance way but the starting to develop way ^^ I honestly can see pearl supporting them like he was alright when platinum didn't get him any pokemon, but she doesn't seem to be the type of girl for whom he could handle well.

black and white unfortenately haven't seen yet ^^'

I ship so many characters and pairings. All my pairings come from a wide range of media; from anime, to manga, to cartoons, to live action television shows, to games. All the pairings I ship range from canon, to crack (this is actually my favorite), to cross-over pairings.

I'm going to be listing from most to least favorite ship. Enjoy! ^_^

>>>>Anime<<<<

Spoiler:- Bleach:

Spoiler:- Digimon Adventure & Digimon Adventure 02:

Spoiler:- Digimon Tamers:

Spoiler:- Inuyasha:

Spoiler:- Naruto & Naruto Shippuden:

Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Yugioh:

>>>>Manga<<<<

Spoiler:- DNAngel:

>>>>Cartoons<<<<

Spoiler:- Adventure Time:

Spoiler:- Avatar the Last Airbender:

>>>>Games<<<<

Spoiler:- Resident Evil:

>>>Under construction. More ships coming soon. :P
    Last edited by DragonCurse4; 11th June 2014 at 8:03 AM.
    Fear the wrath of the dragon.

"Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
    ~Mark Twain
    Kingdom Hearts III announced... my life is officially complete.

- I support the master race of ninja frogs! :3

1. Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty)
    I think they had the most chemistry. I love the love-hate relationships. Misty taught Ash many things and Ash taught Misty many things. Think about it, most of Ash's knowledge about pokemon training came from Misty. Example: In the first few episodes she told Ash that she had to weaken a pokemon first to catch it.) She knew how Ash would beat Brock and she told him that in the middle of their Battle. And then Ash passed that down to May. I also think Ash taught Misty how to care and love for your pokemon in a unique way. Like in chronicles, when Misty swam RIGHT in from of tentacrool's beams she got herself hurt to save garadose. A total Ash thing. He has done that many times and I felt like she learnt that from him and I thought it was really sweet. Another reason why is I felt like Ash showed most feelings torwards her than to any other girls. Like how many times he got jealous when a guy would flirt with Misty or when Misty liked him. Especially when he was dumbstruck in the ghost of maidens peak.
    Then Contestshipping. (Drew x May)
    Don't even get me started on this one. It's just wow. 1) I love the rivalry Drew and May has between each other. They are my favorite types of relationships. Drew and May has a unique relationship too. May and Drew both make it so obvious that they like each other and I feel like May is to afraid to admit it. I also love how May always blushes around Drew. It shows canon! And lat of all, I just love Harleys contestshipping vibe. C'mon they're definitely canon.
    Last, would be Imageshipping (Misty x May)
    They're my two favorite pokegirls. I feel like May looks up to Misty. I think Misty and May would have gotten along the best out of all the pokegirls. Also, May and Misty are Ash's longest female companions so I feel like they'd have more in common. When May left, I was really hoping she'd go to Kanto and help/hangout with Misty and Tracey around the gym. I'm sure she would have at least visited her. That would have been really interesting.

Manga:
    Black x White (Agencyshipping): Aww they're really cute together. I like the whole Boss and Employee relationship thing, and how Black is super protective over White without even noticing.
    Last edited by OfCorsola; 21st September 2014 at 11:33 PM.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Alriiiiiiiight.

Pokémon:

Rocketshipping ( Jessie/James ): Hhh, these two idiots have been my pokémon OTP since forever. I love them so much, and I have grounds for shipping this if we consider the fact that they get married in the manga.

Checkmateshipping ( Touko/Cheren ): My other pokémon OTP. I do wish this pair was noticed more often, as I seem to have a very hard time finding fanart for it.

Hetalia:

FrUk ( Francis Bonnefoy/Arthur Kirkland ): MY FAVOURITE OTP IN ANY SERIES. Oh gosh, these two kill me, I swear. I adore the love-hate relationship between them and hhhhgngnn don't get me started or I'll be here for hours and hours and you'd never here the end of it.

AmeCan ( Matthew Williams/Alfred F.Jones ): What do you mean they're related--

Itacest ( Feliciano Vargas/Lovino Vargas ): Uhm. No comment.

This is in no way in any order what-so-ever sorry =C (just an fyi: This isn't even ALL of them. I dis-included some for to less creep most out C= though if you read all this, you be crazy cool or something idk =/)...
    Pokemon:
        Spoiler:- Anime::

Spoiler:- Games::

Spoiler:- Anime & Game Mix::

Other Animation:

Spoiler:- AtLA:

Books:

Spoiler:- Harry Potter:

Games:
        Spoiler:- Kingdom Hearts:

I shall add more things on here later... maybe XC
    Last edited by HoundoomFan; 23rd August 2014 at 9:48 PM.

Yeah, I have a small list. I'm not too shippy when it comes to the pokemon anime.

Pokemon Anime:
    Pokeshipping: My first shipping of anything before I even knew what shipping was. I thought Ash and Misty bickered like an old couple. Ash was reckless while Misty would straighten him up with a mallet. All the stuff they went through together from traveling together to getting into odd situations made them grow together. Misty's development wasn't too much in the original series, but it progressed from Orange Islands and beyond.
    Rocketshipping: I'm not sure what made me pair them up int he first place. I guess it's because of the fact that James isn't necessarily a bad guy. He's still in Team Rocket because of Jessie and Meowth and I think that's sweet of him. Despite all the stuff Jessie and James get into and almost always failing, they stick together anyway and it makes me wish they got together.

Pokemon Specials: Um, none I guess. I don't really ship anyone.

Pokemon Games: OriginalShipping because Green Oak has occasionally dropped hints here and there that make it sound like he's interested in Red at times. He sounded like he was flustered when he compared the HGSS protagonist to Red on the pokegear.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

For pokemon
    Orangeshipping : i love tracey interaction with misty and i love their moment in the chronicle even it just little , i kinda find they fit for each other and after watch last bw episode where oak mentioned that tracey go to cerulean gym that give me hint that tracey have something from misty :3 or her sister
    contestshipping : i love their rivalry, i love their interaction , ilove how may blush more often when drew give her rose, i just love them together
    wishfullshiping : i love them , they are like ying and yang i love how iris annoy about cilan antic and i love in cryogonal episode iris hide behind cilan back, i love their interaction each other , its like they have been friend for long time
    pearshipping : i only see dawn being herself when she around ash and the moment she wear cheers leader outfit for cheering him just make me thing that she has thing for him but you know ash she just 10 years old kid who clueless about love beside i never see any good interaction dawn with any other character as good as ash
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

My shipping list:

Pokemon

PokeShipping [AshxMisty] Its always fun to watch these two interact. They were great characters when they were together.

AdvanceShipping [AshxMay] I really liked the mentor-ish role Ash played towards May at times during the early part of their journey. I kind of think that they pushed each other to get better.

PealShipping [AshxDawn] I loved the way these two interacted with each other.

AmourShipping [AshxSerena] This is a very interesting ship, but I really wish somethign more would happen with it beyond Serena blushing.

LagomorphShipping [PikachuxBuneary] Because Pika needed a girl.

AbilityShipping [AshxAnabel] This was a cute addition

LuckShipping [BrockxLucy] Damnit Brock, you were so close with this one!

ImaginationShipping [AshxBianca (Unova)] I don't think that Ash ever risked so much for a friend outside of a movie as he did when he battled Bianca's dad in order for her to be allowed to keep travelling.

Harry Potter

Harmione/Harmony [HarryxHermione] Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes. Hermione is that. She's also Harry's source of intelligence and logic in a world that largely lacks both. She's the only character to stand by him through thick and thin, never walking out when things got tough. Too bad she was ruined in Half Blood Prince in order to make way for Mary Sue (sorry, I meant Ginny.)

Lunar [HarryxLuna] She was the perfect person for Harry to talk to after Sirius died, being the only one of Harry's friends to know at that point what it was like to lose someone.
    Luna was not used enough in the books.

Honks [HarryxTonks] Because Harry needs a fun element to his life, and what better way than someone who can change their appearance at will?

I don't know the names of these ones:

HarryxSusan Bones - Harry needed some support from the Hufflepuff corner, and Susan is a character who is often well used in this role in fanfiction.

HarryxDaphne Greengrass - Harry also needed someone in Slytherin to help him out. Again, Daphne is mostly a fanfiction character, being mentioned by name perhaps twice in the books, but she's a really fun character, especially for bringing out Harry's rebellious side.

NevillexLuna

NevillexHannah Abbott
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

I'll only put my favorite Pokémon shippings,'cause my explanation will be long if I'd put other anime shippings so...Yeah.
    P.S this is my opinion xD
    1.Advanceshipping–I love this pairing because Ash cares for May deeply.Its like I could see sparks in them,and I like the way that they're pretty much close and care for one another.They're personalities are pretty much similar,so yeah.
    2.)Amourshipping–I support this shipping 'cause Serena has a canonical crush on Ash,and that they're childhood friends!I feel like there's more hints coming on.
    3.)Ikarishipping–Umm,well its hard to explain I guess,but Paul and Dawn are really a nice shipping,its like,Paul warming up on Dawn.Ya know,Oldrivalshipping?
    --------Manga--------
    Specialshipping—'Cause Red and Yellow are definitely compatible with each other.Imagine a typical shy girl with a strong,but kinda dense(I guess) guy! >.<
    Franticshipping–They confessed!But unfortunately for Sapphire,Ruby doesn't remember,well maybe he just pretended that he didn't remember.
    Oldrivalshipping–A smart and strong guy with a troublesome,yet innocent girl is a thing!
    -----That's pretty much all,but its in my sig!

Serena-chan! Dawn-chan! May-channn~!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★
    If you can't see the image,you're not awesome like me.
    Advanceshipper|Amourshipper
    Specialshipper|Franticshipper
    Otaku|Writer/Reader|Gamer
    Fashionista|Lazy-but-succesful Student
    ~A friendly purrson!~

Pokémon OTPs-

Gym (Brock+Misty) I started watching Pokemon a few months ago on Netflix, and the lighthouse episode interested me. At the time, I thought Pokeshipping was alright, but that was only because I didn't have any true Pokemon ships at the time. It wasn't my OTP, but I was just trying to keep myself from shipper's boredom. (Just a term I made up, which means boredom resulting from the fact that a certain fandom has no interesting shippings) But after seeing Brock ask Misty to dance, I had to pause for a few minutes. I was like, "Did you just see that? Brock asked Misty to dance, and she said yes! Ash never did that!" I was fangirling! Sure, I have shipped things before, but GymShipping was my first true OTP. All the ones I've had before were ships I liked mainly because they actually happened. But GymShipping was the first one that wasn't canon that I shipped.

Advance (Ash+May) I shipped this before I even watched the Advanced series. Yes, I'm kind of new to Pokemon and I haven't seen every series. (I've watched Indigo League, Advanced, Diamond & Pearl, and Black & White) I looked up hints of AdvanceShipping at one point, and after reading them, I thought, "Wow, Ash never acts so compassionate around Misty. And May seems less like a drama queen by showing how she cares about Ash,". I had only watched Indigo League at that point, and I was also a GymShipper. So I figured, since May & Ash show lots of chemistry and I already ship Misty with Brock, I guess AdvanceShipping will be what I ship Ash in! And since that day, I have been a fully committed AdvanceShipper. If I had to choose an OTP I loved most, it'd probably be Advance.

Rocket (Jessie+James) At first, I thought Jessie & James were dating! This is like Advance before it even happened. Two best friends who rely on each other very much, and even hug each other when scared! I know, go ahead and tell me that is similar to PokeShipping, but let me think what I want, okay?

Cavalier (Gary+Dawn) Again, shipped this before watching the series. I was one day writing a story with multiple shippings, and I had to put Dawn & Gary Oak with someone. I thought, "Hey, this wouldn't be too bad!" So I decided to keep it in my story, and had no idea that the two had met and the ship had a decent amount of shippers. I searched CavalierShipping on Bulbapedia one day, and I was fascinated. I realized the two actually did show chemistry, and Gary knew Dawn's name before she introduced herself! Huh, you'd think they've met before, just like Serena & Ash....

Wishful (Iris+Cilan) I used to think Iris & Cilan would be pretty annoying and un-shippable, but nope! Wishful reminds me so much of GymShipping, and I started to take a liking to it after reading its page on Bulbapedia! Plus I love how they hide behind each other.

Agency (Black+White) This is at least a little canon, since White did say Black was handsome once. It's really too obvious, but I still love it.

LethalAttraction (Emolga+Oshawott) Oshawott still seemed to love Emolga even after the effects of Attract wore off. And he is basically Emolga's fanboy, it's cute when he tries flirting with her!

ScissorsBeatsPaper (Snivy+Tepig) Evolution by Fire. Enough said.

KrazyShipping (Pikachu+Meowth) They are worst enemies, but they know they are in love. I just realized last night my love for this shipping, but I am obsessed! *fangirl squeal*
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

Welp,I need to keep track of my ships,so I'll do this...
        Spoiler:- The Legend of Zelda:

Spoiler:- Fire Emblem(Oh Arceus):
    Last edited by Shinehollow; 27th August 2014 at 10:08 PM.
    I have claimed Inigo and Electabuzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Fearzy View Post
    >>Beyond Two Souls:
    Jodie x Aiden: Jodie is a young girl with an entity that is linked to her soul since birth. The Entity is named Aiden and though he cannot communicate with anybody but her, he protects her through everything, from when she was little and got bullied to when she became older and became a solider, he was always there for her, protecting her. He was sort of like a poltergeist, as he could lift things up and throw them at enemies, cause actual harm on those she told him too and even Heal Jodie when she is in need.
    oh my god you ship jodie/aiden too
    its such a small ship and yet i love it so much hhhhh
    anyway onto other matters
    (spoilers for danganronpa as a series, spoilers for beyond: two souls, spoilers for every series listed)

Spoiler:- Pokemon Ships!!:

Spoiler:- Dangan Ronpa Ships!!:

Spoiler:- Beyond: Two Souls ships!!:

Spoiler:- The Mentalist ships!!:

Spoiler:- Victorious ships!!:

Spoiler:- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ships!!:

I think that's it, phew. There's more, I know, but I can't think of any rn, haha. Kudos to you if you read it all.

Current Hunt (280+ Eggs) (on hold):

4468-1604-6498
    FS: Dragon- Sligoo, Shelgon, and Gabite

I have claimed The Mentalist on Claim A TV Show!
    I have claimed Mesprit on Claim A Pokemon!
    I have claimed Aiden on Claim A Video Game Character!
    I have claimed Beyond: Two Souls on Claim A Video Game!

its been months already and i think i need an update of my shipping list

only going to be posting ships that are not from pokemon

ria and riko - hidan no aria
    not only that these two are rivals, but i feel that they are quite a good pair - riko has a erotic fetish

haruhi and mikuru - haruhi suzumiya
    what i want from this pair, its because i always find haruhi really cute while teasing mikuru

kirito and asuna - sword art online
    canonized pair now probably, one of the reasons why i was still watching sao its because of these two

now for the new ones:

rokujyoma no shinryakusha

koutaro x harumi - these two never disappoint me and glad to see harumi who would probably make the first move

rail wars

naoto x sakurai - both have secret feelings for each other, i can't wait on how they would end these two

naoto x haruka - haruka obviously likes naoto due to the event during her childhood, and thumbs up for the yandere personality

suite precure

hibiki x kanade - i don't know how i got to like these two but maybe its because they share a history and i also love how they would help one another

(i'll be shocked when kanade or hibiki has feelings for each other, yuri alert)

aikatsu

ichigo x aoi - same reason with suite precure but these two have a close relationship ( supporting each other as idols,....)

and more in the next few months
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 20th August 2014 at 3:51 PM.
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

Why don't you blame others before blaming me

Here's a few of my shippings. I decided to add in all of my Pokemon shippings, because they're aren't that many I ship, but for the ones listed in other, I just decided to list some of my favorites .

Spoiler:- Other:
    Favorite Pokemon Ever: Ho-Oh
    Because of a holographic Ho-Oh card I got a long time ago when I was sick. Made my day better .
    I have officially claimed Ho-Oh and Trevor!
    Shiny Pokemon:
    Dragalge,NoivernClauncer
    KlefkiDelphox x2PumpkabooDedenne
    Most Recent Shiny(not counting events):

I multi-ship like crazy, but these are my main OTPs:

GymShipping. These two were my first true OTP and first Pokémon ship!!! Ahh I can't resist this!!!

RocketShipping. This was obvious. At first when I saw Team Rocket, I thought Jessie & James were actually dating! (I wish they were in the anime)

AdvanceShipping. My first Ash ship ever. It makes a lot of sense because they act alike and look alike, and people tend to get attracted to people similar to them. Also the ribbon was too cute! (Roses die but ribbons last forever)

DiodeShipping. I am a sucker for yaoi, and this is no exception! Clemont acts the way Serena does around Ash sometimes, honestly. Like the blush Clemont had! He was glad senpai noticed him. And also Ash is so shippable so of course I like this. (None of my NOTPs involve Ash)

WishfulShipping. Cilan's reaction when Iris called him a pain in front of Chris in the episode with the Cubchoo, it automatically states that there probably is some feelings between both of them.

KrazyShipping. Again, yaoi. Sometimes Meowth and Pikachu seem to like each other despite their rivalry! Like when Pikachu healed a sick Meowth in a B&W episode, he just wanted his boyfriend to be okay. Though I mostly like portraying Pikachu as a girl, I don't mind that Pikachu's a guy. It's just easier to imagine Pikachu as a girl.

LethalAttractionShipping. I knew this was a great ship from the moment Oshawott saw Emolga. I can imagine their relationship being like Gumball and Penny from The Amazing World of Gumball, another ship I'm fond of.

ScissorsBeatsPaper. Watch Evolution by Fire and you'll understand why I like this.

AgencyShipping. I usually don't read the manga, but I have read some of the B&W manga and knew White had a crush! It's too obvious!

CavalierShipping. Ah. Dawn is Gary's number one fangirl, and Gary doesn't seem annoyed by that! These two are so cute!!! (I used to think it was crack shipping when I first got into it)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345