View Poll Results: What shipping from the manga do you support?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Specialshipping (Red x Yellow)

15 36.59%
  • OldRivalshipping (Green x Blue)

9 21.95%
  • MangaPokeshipping (Red x Misty)

5 12.20%
  • PreciousMetalshipping (Gold x Silver)

3 7.32%
  • MangaQuestshipping (Gold x Crystal)

5 12.20%
  • Franticshipping (Ruby x Sapphire)

22 53.66%
  • Chosenshipping (Blue x Silver)

1 2.44%
  • Agencyshipping (Black x White)

14 34.15%
  • Commonershipping (Diamond x Platinum)

11 26.83%
  • Other (please specify)

7 17.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What is your favorite ship from the Pokemon Adventures Manga?

Default What is your favorite ship from the Pokemon Adventures Manga?

I do seem to recall there was a thread for this but it seems to have been deleted so I'm bringing it back.

Have you read the Pokemon Adventures Manga? If so, do you support any ships from it? You can list more then one ship.

I should probably list the rules.

1. No Bashing or Flaming other members over their shipping preferences - that is something that won't be tolerated and will be reported directly to the mods.
    2. Don't talk about individual characters - this thread is not meant to discuss characters from the manga.
    3. Explain why you support the pairing - that pretty much goes without saying. If you can't explain why support a pairing, then don't post, it's as simple as that.
    4. No Shipping Debates - that pretty much goes without saying though, doesn't it?

Weall, wait for the poll, guys.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-6086-4217
    Tumblr | Matt's Secret Base | Twitter

I support FranticShipping mostly because it's canon, which isn't a good reasoning for supporting it, but that's all I got. I support CommonerShipping because they're an odd yet surprisingly interesting combo; I liked their interactions and I think Dia had a crush on Platinum from the beginning. I didn't actually support AgencyShipping at first, but it grew on me, somewhat; they're what I want Red and Blue(female)'s interactions to be like.

My overall favorite ship is definitely Specialshipping. This has been my manga OTP and my Pokemon OTP overall for the longest time and I just love it. Yellow's whole chapter is about finding Red, pretty obvious, huh? What more can I say? I just love this pairing.

I also support OldRival, PreciousMetal, Frantic, and Agency but Special is my favorite ship.

3DS Friend Code: 0748-3470-9720
    Tumblr | Ery's Secret Base | Twitter

I think it's time for me to answer. Yes? My all time favorite ship from the Manga is definitely between Franticshipping and Specialshipping.

Franticshipping is definitely one of my favorites. Ruby and Sapphire were direct opposites and they originally started off the chapter by disliking each other, seeing as how they were so different. But after constantly meeting up with each other and such, they eventually realized the other wasn't so bad and they even ended up developing feelings for each other in the end. This is like the ultimate opposites attract pairing and I just can't help but love it.

While Specialshipping isn't a opposites attract pairing, it's still really cute. Yellow immediately developed a crush on Red after he saved her from a Dratini and even helped her catch her very own Pokemon. Her whole chapter in the manga is finding Red, pretty obvious, isn't it? What more can I say? I love this pairing.

Besides those two ships, I also do support OldRival, PreciousMetal, and Agency but those two are, by far, my favorite pairings from the manga.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-6086-4217
    Tumblr | Matt's Secret Base | Twitter

My favorite is SpecialShipping. They're two of my favorite characters and their ship is adorable. Yellow's feelings for Red and her whole journey to find him is what makes me support the ship.

My two other ships are Franticshipping because its canon, they knew eachother as kids and affected eachother's development, and their interactions throughout the manga.
    and Commonershipping, not really sure why, I guess I like Dia and think he and the Little Miss would go well together.

Edit: Forgot to mention Agencyshipping, since I didn't finish the BW arc yet. They're wonderful too. This manga has so many great ships...
    Y Playthrough

Central Dex: 78 seen 46 obtained Coastal Dex: 28 seen 9 obtained Mountain Dex: 0 seen 0 obtained
    Sprites from pkparaiso

I pretty much chose a lot of the popular ships. xD Though I guess OldRivalShipping is my favorite PokeSpe overall with Frantic and Agency as close seconds (and those ones are obvious ship tease). Got to hand it to the fact that I love the good old serious!boy meets mischievous!girl scenario; I've always kind of liked OldRival way before I actually started shipping anything in PokeSpe. :P

Since I also selected "Other", other ships I like are HaughtyShipping and EntourageShipping... If I have to be honest, I just can't see Platinum being without Dia or Pearl; they're like a set you have to keep together! So if anything, they would be my PokeSpe!OT3. lol I also like little bits of GrantedShipping... *bricked* I honestly don't know why; I just do. Haha... TeaShipping is another one I like, just because it's so cute!

♡ ExhallenShipping | ExtinctionShipping | OuijaShipping | TartarusShipping | UndertowShipping ♡

Chosen and SpecialShipping are my babies, i think that Chosen should have more shippers, it has a lot of hints! Anyway, i just voted for my OTP, but i like MangaQuest, Frantic, Commoner and Agency too, i miss the old Pokéspe times!
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Frantic shipping all the way through cuz theres Proof

My personal favorite is Agencyshipping. Even when they first met, I started shipping them together. They are just so cute together and this is the one ship that actually gotten me all emotional when White left Black to train in the Battle Subway, it was just so cute.

I also really love PreciousMetalshipping and this ship was definitely overshadowed by MangaQuestshipping but I like it a lot more. No matter how hard they tried, Gold and Silver could not ignore each other. Pretty obvious, isn't it? When Gold and Crystal saw that Silver, along with Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow had been turned into stone, he ignored the rest of them and ran up to Silver, held his hand, and basically promised to free them. I don't know what else I can say.

Besides those two, I also really love Special, OldRival, and Frantic but Agency and PreciousMetal are my favorites.

❤️ Pearlshipping | Agencyshipping | Hoennshipping ❤️

Frontiershipping: I enjoyed their Mission Control/Field Operative dynamic. Both show clear signs of caring a lot about the other (Emerald in his own arc when he flips out, Crystal in HGSS when she voices her desire for children to pursue their dreams) in a manner that could be construed either as romantically-inclined Ship Tease and/or platonic friendshippy feeling, and it is for this reason that they merit the spot as my Pokespe BrOTP.

Now if only I could find somebody else who likewise enjoyed this pairing, then things would be about 7% more dandy.
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

I voted agency shipping because it works in so many ways for intance the story the interactions the support and the most touching manga ending ever!
    also the fact that these characters have a another chance in black 2 and white 2 manga is just incredable!

I voted 'other' because I didn't see NamelessShipping/OriginalShipping!!

RedxYellow: I love how Yellow can kick anyone but shy when she with Red.
    OldRivalshipping: mischief girl and serious guy.
    Franticshipping: I love their confession.