Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Shipping List (( Updated: August 8, 2014 ))

Okay let's see:

Pokemon:

Ash/May-Couldn't tell you how I got into this, I just started reading fanfiction and then I wouldn't bother looking at any of the other ships.

Harry Potter:
    Harry/Hermione-Yes I'm one of those Delusion people, I can't stand reading about these two with anyone else which is one of the reasons I no longer read the books.

Mass Effect:
    Shepard/Tali-Really love the ME universe and this is by far my favorite relationship in it, I also like Shepard/Liara but as a huge Talimancer I'd still chosse her anyday.
    Friend Codes:

Soul Silver 5157-4043-3208
    Platinum 1248-9847-9278
    White 5243-3643-0105

Talking

I made up some of these... Some of them are really random...

♥= pretty good.
    ♥♥=lovin it!
    ♥♥♥= WOAHMG
    ♥♥♥♥= TRUE LOVE!!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥= OBSESSED!!! :*

Pokemon:

PolarShipping: Cress and Bianca. The name comes from them being polar opposites, Bianca being sorta hyper and restless, and Cress being all calm and stuff. Not really any hints, but since Bianca chose Tepig, she would probably want to battle Cress (since she's a fierce battler and loves challenges, maybe.) ♥♥♥

BlueLeafShipping: Cress and Dawn. The name comes from them both having blue hair and blue eyes, also with Dawn coming from Twinleaf Town. I came up with a FanFic that I haven't written down yet about Dawn going to Unova, going on a journey with Cress, Chili going crazy and creating a new badge for the Striaton gym(The Inferno Badge) and, yeah. You get the Idea. ♥♥♥♥♥

AdvanceShipping: Ash and May. You already know about this one. I got into it after watching all the Hoenn episodes when I was a kid. ^^ ♥♥♥♥

PearlShipping: Ash and Dawn. I like AdvanceShipping and PearlShipping. I can't dislike one of them. I liked this one after watching the Sinnoh era. :P ♥♥♥

FerrisWheelShipping: N and White. I got into this one after the ending of Pokemon Black. Yup. Lots of hints there. ♥♥♥♥

Harry Potter

Hermione/Ron: So happy that they're together! Always loved em! ♥♥♥♥♥

Hermione/Draco: They definetly don't like each other, but I always seemed to like this ship. ♥♥♥

Harry/Ginny: Not obsessed, but I am a supporter. ♥
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Okay mine has changed some and now here they are

PearlShipping: I like Ash and Dawn are like a one in the same character and I thought they have a great connection together. When I first watched Dawn on an episode I saw some hints on it.

ContestShipping: I think it's a pretty cute couple it's kind obvious that Drew at least likes May... I mean look at the roses! Plus he helped May when Harley was out to get her.

GFChampShipping: I always thought Harley was gay and when I went looking for a Solidad story I found one having her paired with Robert. I didn't see her paired with any body else so it went on my list. Now I am very fond of this pairing.

EgoShipping: I was always fond of Ash's rival and his first girl traveling partner to run off together. HA! Well that's true too. I do really like Gary and I love Misty and I thought to pair them of together.

AlexandrianShipping: I went looking for a Jasmine and Flint story but I found these stories just based on Volkner and Jasmine. Unsure who this volkner character was I looked up an episode. Watched and then I started to really love this pairing.

DoubletrainingShipping: Wow I just like Nando, and who better then Zoey? I think both of them would be pretty good for each other.

James/Oc: I do like Rocketshipping too but I needed a triangle of some kind.

Paul/Oc: Now I would be an ikarishipper [sp?] But I found it kinda hard to follow when I realized that he didn't even know her name! And the have been in plenty of episodes already together to know it.

HandymanShipper: Now I normally don't like Tracey but I though him and Daisy would be an interesting pair.
    Last edited by Vycksta; 1st January 2012 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Merged posts together

I never noticed this thread before! Time for my list~ :3

Contestshipping (Drew x May): My first ever shipping I discovered and supported in Pokemon, and still probably my OTP. I love the interactions between May and Drew and how they can be have a simple conversation, an amusing argument, or an intense battle. I like the different emotions brought out in shippings like these because I find a constant lovey attitude a bit boring. Also, with so many hints, this shipping always has plenty of fans which can always make the couple stay popular.

Respectshipping (Ash x Drew): This outranks my love for Contestshipping, but since it's pretty much a crack pairing, there isn't much that can be said. I just think the dynamic between Ash and Drew would be cute; Ash seems friendly and optimistic while Drew isn't as social and doesn't have such a positive way about him. Again, I find little conflicts bring more fun. I don't really know when or how I got to liking this couple, but I have no regrets. ;D

Comashipping (Paul x Ash): My favorite shipping out of the whole DP series. Paul and Ash are very opposite rivals more than the usual "we have the same goal, so I'll beat you, Loser" that happens most of the time. Paul and Ash reject the others way of training and had different opinions, but also had great interactions. I love the League episodes because that sexyadorableamazing sunset scene Paul had opened up a little to Ash. Not a complete 180 where 'life is beautiful' and such, but enough for there to be a kind of emotional climax for the shipping. Okay, that sunset scene, too. The close ups, dramatic panning of shots, and since it was a sunset. Good things come from sunset scenes. :u

FerrisWheelshipping (N x White): After playing through Pokemon Black (as the female character) it was difficult not to love this shipping. N is my favorite game character by far, and although your player really says nothing, there's a connection between you and N. That last goodbye scene in the games got me to cry. ;-; This shipping also has absolutely beautiful fanarts, which is what really makes this shipping so popular.
    (The whole game reasoning can be said for Isshushipping (N x Black) as well, and I'm a fan of it. Ferriswheel just seems to stick out more because of it's popularity.)

Ooh, a Yugioh shipping, too. :p

Thiefshipping (Yami Bakura x Marik): Yesssss~ Of course, brought on by the whole Abridged Series. I started watching the actual episodes, and I was pretty surprised, because Thiefshipping wasn't that much of a crack ship. Plus, two baddies? It's so sexy, haha. >:3
    But really, the ship is pretty tragic. There's almost a guarantee that there would be virtually no actual emotions involved between them. Probably just be a mutual agreement to use each other for whatever reason. So sad, but maybe that's why I can't stop liking it. (And the fanfictions can be so dark and scary, but so utterly good that it is amazing. Fanfictions and fanarts are always a huge player in my love for a shipping.)

I could rattle off names of at least 10 more shippings I like, but really it's because I'm open to nearly all of them, and don't have much other reasoning than 'it's cute'. Although if I come up with more reasons, I'll edit this. :3
    I have claimed Respectshipping (Ash x Drew).
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/i4jsxc.jpg[/IMG]

Under MAJOR Reconstruction!
    Last edited by Mizz Nikki; 21st September 2014 at 8:36 PM.

1. RocketShipping (Jessie X James) Ever since I was a little kid, I always viewed them as a couple. In fact, I was shocked the first time I saw someone mention that they weren't. I think they compliment one another really well, and have such a strong bond that you don't find very often. They also have all of their fearhugs - of which there are way too many to name. Plus, it's just cute! (Sorry, I couldn't resist! XD)

2. ElderShipping (Prof. Oak X Delia [Ash's Mom]) They're almost always together (at least, when we see them), and seem to have a very close relationship. They both seem to respect each other a lot. Plus, there has to be a reason why Prof. Oak seems just as interested (if not more interested) in Ash that Gary, his grandson.

3. BoulderShipping (Ash X Brock) Brock stays with Ash throughout most of his journey, excluding only the Orange Islands and, now, Unova. This means that Brock was Ash's traveling companion for the longest time of all his friends (excluding Pikachu, obviously). Also, the fact that Brock was willing to leave his family to travel with Ash seems to say a lot. Plus, in Grating Spaces!, they were totally in sync while battling.

4. ReformShipping (Red X Giovanni [game]) This one's a bit harder to explain. Giovanni remembers Red's name after meeting him only once, which, considering the amount of underlings he has, I doubt he remembers that well with most people. Also, Giovanni decides to completely end Team Rocket simply because Red beat him at the Gym. Also, I often take Red's silence as a bit of an indicator in the later games. Although this is purely my imagination, I think that the reason he finds Gold as a worthy opponent and wants to fight him is that he was the cause of Team Rocket ending a second time. Okay, I know I'm getting out on a limb here, so I'm going to stop. XD

5. UnderclassmenShipping (Brendan X Hilbert [game]) This is another one that's hard to explain, especially since they've never met. But, at least the way I imagine it (it's hard to establish a whole lot of canon for player characters' personalities), they seem to have very similar personalities and goals. Also, although Brendan starts out not knowing anyone in Hoenn, he soon befriends May and Wally, while Hilbert also has two friends, Cheren and Bianca. The roles of both of May and Bianca seem very similar - both give up being serious trainers to work on Pokémon research. The Wally and Cheren are both quite different, but both end up being able to be battled after beating the Elite Four at the end of Victory Road, and they both had extra areas to explore after the Elite Four. They had very similar journeys, and it's really interesting. Plus, I have a feeling they're going to make RSE remakes, so that will make them both on the same generation.

6. LittleBrotherShipping (Max X Forrest [Brock's Little Brother]) Yeah, this one is a little out there, I admit it (See a pattern? lol) This is mostly based on Grating Spaces!. In that episode Max helps save the Gym by catching Meowth with the Poké Balls. Forrest is the one to notice, and stops him. Although it's not much, it does show a good example of teamwork between them. Also, Max is very determined to become a Pokémon Trainer, while Forrest already is. Max seems to have a lot of respect for strong and experienced trainers, and the fact that Forrest is already a Gym Leader seems like something he'd truly respect.

7. RemakeShipping (Red [RGBY games] X Red [FRLG games - I tend to call him "Fire"]) They follow the same journey, with only minor alterations, being basically the same person. However, I've always pictured them with vast differences in personality, with Red being the more quiet, subdued one, and Fire being kind of... well, fiery. I picture him as more of a talker, and the kind of guy who would joke around a bit, so I really like the contrast and similarities between the two.

There are probably more, but I'll just leave it with these ones for right now. Maybe I'll add more later.
    3DS: 2964-9062-2165
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokémon: Pidgey, Woobat (third unknown)

Okay I'm still really New to the Shipping So I may not know some of the names & Everything but I'll list the ones I know already first before my own personal One's.

PearlShipping- Who didn't feel the love here?! OMG the minute I saw how well they connected and cared for one another I had to Think something was going on! Then when I discovered PearlShipping...Best believe I was grinning! <3

ChessShipping- I always Pair my character & their Rival together in the games. But this one, I have to say I adore as much as PearlShipping. The fan art Really drew me too it as well. They look so happy all the time so I couldn't resist! <3

ContestShipping- This one like ChessShipping was bound to become a favorite of mine! I can see them taking the stage together & performing a brilliant Showcase ^__^ Plus Once again the fan art Of them together was sooooo cute. I'd have to say their personalities match really well too. <3

NegaiShipper- Okay I have to admit I do pair Ash with most of the girls he pairs up with but this one is another favorite! Iris is a bit of a wild child & she is always calling Ash a "Kid" but I think deep down she likes him a lot. As for Ash I think he notices Iris alot but never admits it. We all know how He is xD

CalvalierShipping- I like this one alot too! Dawn's eyes when she see's Gary are like how millions of girls are toward their favorite guy celebrity! Gary's face when he receives these compliments are adorable too! I just swoon at the idea of them holding hands and Dawn going on and on about him & him shutting her up with a kiss Ah! <3

TwinleafShipping- I support this alot because of the D/P Games, as well as the Fan Art. BUT I also support it because I think Dawn and Barry Would be really cute together. I think Dawn could slow Barry down alot and Barry I'm sure in his mad rush could use it! If he learned to slow down a little he could really appreciate alot...like Dawn. <3

DualRivalShipping- Cheren & Bianca ? OMG <3 not only do the games suggest they have a thing but I love, love , love the fan art!! & the Fan Fic's! I think they balance each other out. It's like a pessimist meeting an optimist ! Even though they both have different views They still mange to make a great pair. This shipping is one I fully support <3

BeaconShipping- What can I say?! Dawn & Volkner = Perfect Match In my mind! Dawn pretty much inspired Volkner again...Rekindled the passion...of course (As it always happens) he'd fall for her and she'd fall for him and the rest...pretty much falls into place! I really like this Shipping! & I def would Want to see more Fan Art & Read a Few Fan Fic's! (I'm personally going to work on a one-shot for them) <3

BlushShipping- (I heard this was the name for a Lucy & Brock Shipping if it is I Fully support that idea!) Lucy & Brock are two of my favorite characters! I love Lucy! (No Pun Intended lol) And I love Brock! As a couple ? I love it! Lucy is straight to the point, she has no time for nonsense...Brock (when he's not off being a flirt) is really smart and to the point as well...For a couple I think they would work perfectly <33

FerrisWheelShipper-This Fan art is beautiful!! I first discovered it a few days ago...& I searched the fan art and OMG it's so dreamy! And as a couple I read a few Fan Fic's with them in it. And I must say my heart Jumped at the romance ! I LOVE this one! <3
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...65E11C&first=0 That's a picture of them! Tell me it isn't just wow <3 OMG & look at them together ! http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...90&FORM=IDFRIR

66sixShipping- Flannery & Soledad! I think they are both perfect! Flannery & Solidad's personalities are both pretty firey when Doing contests and battling. Off the stage and battle field They both are really sweet and kind. They both care alot about trying their best. So I think they'd be a perfect match! ^___^ However I'm not sure why the shipping has that name...is it the red hair? XD please fill me in.

20SomethingShipping- Cynthia & Soledad! I love how strong both of them are Cythina as a trainer, & Soledad as a co-ordinator. Personally I love the Match up! I think it's a great match up because Both Cynthia & Soledad are both excellent at their skills ! & that just makes for a killer pair!

Ursula x Paul (I'm sure this one has a name! But I can't find it!) I think personally Both Of them fit together perfectly. Being as Paul "Couldn't care less" & Ursula's personality reminds me of a over spoiled princess. Even though at times I find them both rude underneath it all they do care. Personally I think they would love being mean...together!

IkariShipping- The fan art for this is so cute! & I agree with everyone when they say opposites attract ! "When two people meet something is born" Well of course he said that while looking at Dawn! Dawn pay's alot of attention to Paul & Because Paul is a meanie (lol) he only dropped hints. Again the Fan Fic's and Fan Art Are beyond cute! & I really enjoy the idea of them together.

Okay a two of my personal favorites now!

Soledad x Brock - As a couple I can imagine that they would spend alot of time laughing and that they would support each other alot! They are both really caring and I know that they'd always try their best to encourage each other! I couldn't resist putting them together! <3 although I'm not sure what a name would be for their Shipping.

Cynthia x Lucy - Am I the only one who thinks this? Lucy is powerful and too the point and she is quick to remind everyone that she worked hard to become a Frontier Brain. Cynthia is a hard to beat champion who basically kills all the competition! Cynthia & Lucy would rule together I'm convinced!

After all that I'm done! LOL those are my favorite Shipping's! <3
    Last edited by PalmerDawn; 11th August 2011 at 9:50 AM.
    I Have Claimed Yellow!

I only have a few that I like, but I'll post them anyway. ( I don't tend to ship characters.)

Pokemon:

Checkmateshipping (Cheren x White/Touko) (Soon after I got the game I started shipping them)

I must be the only person here who likes this pairing. I think they look cute together and I liked the fact that he is always complimenting White , such as her choice in attacks.
    Oh, and they're childhood friends. That always helps.

Rocketshipping (Jessie x James)

I've always liked these two. They've stuck together through out most of the pokemon series and dislike being seperated.

Bleach:

IchiHime (Ichigo x Orihime)
    Ichigo is upset whenever he can't help/save her. He will do anything to protect her. And Orihime obviously loves him a lot.

If I think of more I'll post them. ^^'''

Hi ! Hope i can post here, is my first post in this forum! I'm not good in english but hope i do this fine

My Pokémon shipping list!

Anime
    Pokeshipping - I don't follow the anime regularly, but Ash and Misty relationship was unique, so Misty has more opportunities to be more of a friend with Ash
    Contestshipping - Has a lot of hints, and Drew really care for May and viceversa
    Ikarishipping - Don't know why really, but sounds good is like an anime version of Redemptionshipping I think
    Rocketshipping - They need to get married like that Dengeki manga and they have a lot of story together

Manga
    Choosenshipping - My OTP seriously!! I love this shipping over others! Really don't care if no became canon (but have a lot of posibilities I think...), is so cute and Silver and Blue have a lot of story together, Silver soft side is only showed to Blue, so cute! And I will be happy if Green was the one who said Silver to go for her XD (I start to see Green like an older brother for Silver)... and the age gap, well only made them more cute~
    Specialshipping - Nearly to canon, Yellow is a cute girl and care a lot for Red, hope someday Red can see her more than a friend (and they have age gap too, cute xD)
    Mangaquestshipping - I like Crys and Gold relationship, its funny to see
    Franticshipping - Waiting for the moment Ruby speak about "that" with Sapphire again, this shipping is funny too
    Commonershipping - Hope for one day Platinum understand Dia's action for her, is cute too
    Oldrivalshipping - I like this shipping too! Really, if Blue can't have Silver I hope she can have Green, why? don't know, but sounds good and they are friends! so has a opportunity!
    Specialjewelshipping - Is like Oldrival, they are friends and have a opportunity, and Crys care a lot for Silver, the HGSS seems to have a lot of moments for these two!
    Viridianshiping - Imposible shipping, but I found it cute
    Feelingshipping - Other imposible shipping and I found it cute, Green need's someone like Yellow for him (I think Lol)
    Distantshipping - I read a fanfic of this shipping, and found the idea very good, maybe Platinum will find Silver interesting
    Green x Courtney - Crack pairing!!!! jaja but Courtney was Daisy friend, so maybe they know each other and really... don't know if the shipping has a name lol

Videogames
    Redemptionshipping - Game verse of Specialjewel, Crys was the first girl, so she was the first girl in help Silver in his path to the good side
    Soulsilvershipping - I found a lot of this shippings, and sounds good, but really is only a remake of Redemption, so if I like the original, I like the remake too!
    Colosseumshipping - I thing is near to canon, hope the games show more of them
    Rangershipping - Same like colosseum, and Kazuki and Hinata (I prefer jap names) can work together very good
    Almiashipping - is that the name for Kate and Kellyn? well I like it because of the comic!

Thats all! hope it was ok!
    Last edited by DragonAR; 15th August 2011 at 5:29 PM.

In the format of seme/uke (seme = dominant; uke= submissive)

Pokemon Shippings

Dialga (M)/Palkia (F) - My new OTP. I love these two because I see Dialga as someone who can protect Palkia since he's stronger. And Palkia as someone who can take care of Dialga. Also there's a thread for it in my signature explaining more.

Gothitelle (F)/Bisharp (F) - gurl on gurl actiun yah!1! Seriously, I support this ship as a one-sided crush on Bisharp's part. I can see her being mesmerized by Gothitelle's beauty and brains while Goth suspects it but she doesn't act on it since I see her as being emotionless. However, I can also see her having some sort of feelings for Bisharp lol

Giratina A (F)/Zero - I didn't really like human/Pokemon shippings but I support this one as a one sided crush on Zero's part. I think he has a crush on Giratina because he was obsessed with her and her powers. He's been always seeking her since.

Haxorus (M)/Hydreigon (F) - Used to be an OTP of mine, but then Dialga/Palkia came into the picture. But this ship is still awesome. I see Haxorus as a strong knight in shining armor kind of Pokemon and he can protect and guard Hydreigon. I see Hydreigon as a Pokemon who very hyperactive, so I kinda see her being obsessed with Haxorus.

Gothitelle (F)/Gallade - Another one-sided crush but on Gallade's side. As a macho-man Pokemon, I can see Gallade going all crazy in love for Gothitelle, since she's beautiful, powerful and smart. I don't see Gothitelle falling in love with him but I see her as being a really good friend whilist Gallade keeps going for her heart lol

Pokemon shippings I used to support but dont

Vanilluxe (M)/Gothitelle (F) - used to be my all time favorite shipping. I liked it because with Vanilluxe's temper, I see him as being someone who can stand up for Gothitelle. And her being in love with his personality. Now, I see Gothitelle as being a strong Pokemon who can take care of herself, thus meaning she doesn't need a man. Plus, Vanilluxe doesn't fit the description of uke and neither does Gothitelle. They are both seme so they are going to bump heads. But I still see Vanilluxe having love for Gothitelle tho.

Volcarona (M)/Emolga (F) - I supported this one because... well... I thought they were cute together thus the name CutesyShipping. Also Volcarona's warm heart + Emolga's adorableness = awesome. Now, I don't pay attention to neither of these Pokemon. But they are still a good couple.

Chandelure (M)/Jellicent (F) - I supported this because I saw Chandelure as being cocky but brutally honest with everyone and then Jellicent being drawn to it. However, not only don't I pay attention to these two anymore, but I don't like Chandelure.

Chandelure (M)/Spirtomb (M) - yaoi nya! I supported this one because I can see Spirtomb having a one-sided crush on Chandelure lol. But I don't pay attention to em anymore.

Sonic The Hedgehog shippings

Silver/Blaze - Still supports this! I like this shipping because Blaze, when around Silver, has shown to come out of her shell. Like be more confident within herself. Plus, Silver was the one who stood up for Blaze when kids teased her about her powers (according to their backstory)

Silver/Shadow - I like this shipping as a one-sided crush on Shadow's part. I see Shadow having a strong crush on Silver because he's like his opposite, Shadow is dark and Silver is that light that can shine through him.

Threesomes!

-in the format of: person dating or closest/person being perused/person perusing middle person but not close to them

Palkia (F)/Dialga (M)/Milotic (F) - I like this 'some because well I see Milotic as the one who wants to take the boys away and Dialga seems like a perfect one. He's sturdy and powerful, yet, he's with Palkia and prefers to be with her dispite Milotic being better looking than her. With Dialga, Milotic can sweet talk her way through it, while Palkia stands there with rage in her eyes lol

Palkia (F)/Dialga (M)/Latias - I like this one because I can see Latias having a crush on Dialga because of his personality and how cool he is. Then Palkia being jealous.

Blaze/Silver/Shadow - well I like Silver/Blaze and I can see Blaze having a huge crush on Silver, but I can also see her and Shadow fighting over him since I also see Shadow having a huge crush on Silver as well.
    岩根雅明=♡

Update since I can't add more on my old post
        Spoiler:- Pokemon:
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 15th August 2011 at 10:28 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

NefTheSeperior's favs
    I don't have many...
    Pokémon:
    Isshushipping!!! (Touya/BlackxN)
    I love this one with all my heart because they just look so cute together. When I got Black I couldn't stand the female because the bottom was too pink (and I HATE pink) so I decided to be the boy for the first time since I could chose between them in the games. Well, when I saw N I thought he was a Pokémon god but I chose the boy so any fan fic made would contain yaoi. So I look up "TouyaxN" and that was when I fell head over heels for those two...
    Checkmateshipping (Touko/WhitexCheren)
    I like these two together because they seem to even each other out a bit. *real reason: So that Touko will stay away from both N and Touya*
    P.S. Touko and Touya kind of look like twins to me...

Others:
    LukaxYuki
    Because both care for each other and Luka is so epic-ly, smoking-ly, smexy hot. It's like he is the definition of epic-ly, smoking-ly, smexy hot because he is *die from luka's smexy waves* and yes I am a female.

DarkLinkxLink
    I love these two because there is so many differences between them but they are still basicly the same person, just one was born and the other was created. I didn't think much of this one until I stumbled across a manga-like fan fic of these two. It made me reconsider how I though of DL and Link and I came to a netual feeling to yaoi because of DLxLink's hotness.
    So sorry if it is long/not long enough but that is all I have...
    NefTheSerperior is your surperior
    Nef lv91!

AR's Shipping List V.1
    Rating System: 5=Top of the list 1=nonono(you won't see this)

ContestShipping(MayxDrew)= 5

I'm hooked. I've supported it for over a year now, which is how long I've been into shipping Pokémon characters. The roses, the wynaut episode, and the fanart/fanfics have drawn me into it. I may never break out of it. Songfics have also really booted my CSingness.

RosePetalShipping(DrewxLeaf) = 4

I came up with this some days ago, and It's clicked for me instantly. While there are most likely no hints of it in any episode (I'm new to all of this canon stuff and whatever else you have), I can see it in my head as something that can work. I've only just asked for it's name, which was uninvented. I originally went for RoseLeaf, but with suggestion, I've settled for RosePetal.

PearlShipping(AshxDawn) = 3

Whilst I'm not totally with this, I used to have a massive obsession with it. However, looking at fanart has gotten my attention. But it's pretty much a speck compared to ContestShipping, IMO.

BlackxWhite(What's the name?)= 3

It kinda fits, but that's me isn't it? Yeah, I can imagine all sorts of scenarios with these two in a relationship. But, as I've just stated, that's me, isn't it?

FerrisWheelShipping(NxHilda)=4

I got into it recently, thanks to a certain piece of fan-fiction. The fanwork for it is just amazing for the best part, and they just look good together.
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 12th March 2012 at 9:58 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Spoiler:- Bleach:

Spoiler:- Naruto:

Spoiler:- Others:
    Last edited by reinofc; 24th February 2012 at 8:58 PM.

Spoiler:- Pokemon Ships:
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I still don't really understand what "shipping" is, so I'll just display the couples I support from certain franchises:

Spoiler:- Sonic:

Ruby x Courtney: I don't like Sapphire at all and Courtney seems more suited for Ruby. Hope he will ditch Sapphire, she doesn't deserve him, in my opinion.

Gold x Jasmine: Would be great, I think.

Dawn x Barry: I prefer him over Kenny.

Black x White: Hope he's gonna blush furiously when he'll meet her again!

Iris x Chili: They are wild children, althought much more civilized than Sapphire, could be great.

Cilan x Burgundy: I like the idea of these two being together.

Georgia x Gary: Arrogant people should gather together.

Harley x Ursula: Same has Georgia and Gary.

Ash x Misty: Since she traveled with him longer than the other girls and being the first too, seems logical to me.

May x Max: I see them together for a long time before starting a life for themselves. All the others are reserved by that time however. Mwahahahaha!

Alright my turn, i think. =S

Pokemon:

Advanceshipping: I just love the mentorxstudent relationship and both really seem to care for each other. The two just makes me smile, and should i even get started on the manaphy movie? XD

Ikarishipping: I have no idea why i love these two, but hey, i love them together even though they will never end with one another.

Agencyshipping: Oh god, where to start? When i red chapter one these two just clicked for me! I loved them from the start and they remind me of franticshipping so much!

Kingdom Hearts:

SoraxNamine: These two were, well to me canon in Chain of Memories. Everything they shared was so much stronger then what Sora shared with Kairi. I was so sad that KH2 gave Sora and Namine no closer. I want these two to end on a better and romantic note.

RoxasxKairi: After reading one one-shot i like these two. Even though they've talked onced, i don't care.

RikuxXion: Another pairing that just 'died' without a proper ending. I know it won't ever happen but i wished it did.

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty)
    I admit that I am a biased Original Series addict, but I know what I'm talking about. There are so many cute hints, Misty's feelings are so obvious while Ash had his fair share of hints as well. And even though most hints are from Misty's side, Ash also had enough hints to make PokeShipping plausible. PokeShipping is an important part of my life. It is my OTP!

LuckShipping (Brock x Lucy)
    Well, there is not much to explain here. Brock falls in love with any hot woman around his age. Lucy also was clearly in love, which was shown by her constant blushing.

JoyShockShipping (Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Togetic)
    There are quite some hints (and I think it is cute). There isn't much to say about this, it's more of a feeling than a logical opinion.

HandymanShipping (Tracey x Daisy)
    I liked the hints in Pokemon Chronicles, with Daisy taking Tracey out for dinner, and Tracey doing chores for Daisy he wouldn't do if he didn't have feelings for her.

ContestShipping (Drew x May)
    There were many hints. I also think they just make a great couple, based on the hints in the anime.

AppealShipping (Dawn x Zoey)
    Well, I always got the idea that these two girls are more than rivals, and I think they love each other. I think they would fit each other nicely.

WishfulShipping (Cilan x Iris)
    I haven't seen enough of BW to be fully sure, but I think the fanart is cute, and they seem like a cute couple in the anime, so why not?
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 22nd May 2014 at 8:51 PM.

PokeShipping- It's a biased ship, but it works well in my mind. They constantly find ways to mess with eachother in a cute way, teasing eachother, etc. It was really a perfect ship in my eyes.

LuckShipping- Brock hunted down any girl who was available, Lucy was obviously looking for someone, and she had a thing for squinted eyes. They were perfect for eachother, but Brock was probably still secretly CREYCREY about Prof. Ivy.

OTP that isn't from Pokemon
    RoseMary ship from Homestuck- DON'T GET ME STARTED. They're both smart and analytical, both typically surrounded by idiots but still being snarky and sarcastic. You could tell they loved talking to eachother, and explaining cultural things to eachother. Heck, I can see them filling a bucket in the future. Rose might even be Kanaya's last chance to find love, since Vriskers is taken, among other things that may stop the relationship. (Y'know. Death.)

==> YOU THERE, BOY

I don't really ship much outside pokemon (or inside pokemon really but considerably more) but here we go: [All gameverse, by the way]

Twinleafshipping. (Dawn x Barry)
    Mainly because Barry is awesome. This pairing receives so much less love than it should, IMO. Also, Childhood friends. For the most part I think that having grown up with him, Dawn would probably be able to deal with him better than other people can.

Heartsoulshipping. (Ethan x Lyra)
    Childhood friend shipping are cute. Enough is said. Despite not interacting much in the game, I thought they had a cute sort of relationship going on, even if it might not ever be able to progress much further than being just friends.

Conflictingshipping. (Gary x Leaf)
    Need I say more than GARY OAK? I think that they have an interesting relationship - it's pretty much canon that they've been rivals from the very beginning, and I think that a love-hate thing here is totally possible.

Checkmateshipping. (Cheren x Hilda)
    Not so much, but I still like it. Doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves as a result of all the N/Hilda fans, though it's not like a ship this excessively or anything.

Newrivalshipping. (May x Wally)
    This is so, so incredibly unloved despite being such a cute relationship. Without May, Wally never would have had the courage to get as far as he did in RSE. I think a one-sided thing is possible here (From Wally's side)

I used to wonder what McDonalds could be - until you shared your ketchup with me
    Big hamburger, tonnes of fries, a beautiful tray, milkshakes with straws, sharing nuggets is an easy feat
    And this ketchup makes it all complete!

Within Pokémon:

BusterShipping: Georgia x Iris
    The sparks literally fly when they meet- need I say more? Harsh rivalry with a lot of emotion on both sides. They both bring out the worst in eachother beautifully.

EnglandShipping: Georgia x Bianca
    If simply because of how Georgia seems to have a bit of a soft spot towards her despite Bianca annoying her over and over at the Club Battle. And with Bianca's surprisingly forceful personality, it would be nice to see Georgia as the less dominant member of the pair. In general, this ship just feels right.

LoganBerryShipping: Georgia x Stephan
    Two skilled hotheaded trainers with a shared massive appetite and taste for victory? Pretty good pairing, I think. While Stephan is gung-ho and jovial, Georgiaa is brutally honest and harsh. In essence, despite sharing several traits, they still have enough traits to clash in a great way.

SommelierShipping: Burgundy x Cilan
    It really is the perfect pairing. Lots of emotion, good lines.

Crackships:

SourGrapesShipping: Georgia x Burgundy
    Girls with a chip on their shoulders should stick together. =P
    I ship them together as they make a great unpleasant duo, with Georgia as the less unpleasant and more levelheaded member. Would even out some of Burgundy's attitude problems too, since Georgia is likely to call her out on them.

BunBusterShipping: Georgia x Georgia
    Because she's just that awesome. XD
    Last edited by RWB; 13th March 2012 at 4:16 PM.
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!

This is my updated shipping list, since my last one was getting seriously outdated.

Key: * = Decent, ***** = Totally Awesome

PearlShipping ***** OTP
    Now, where do I begin? It's a totally adorable ship: their hints aren't the most obvious, but if you dig down deep enough you know that they care about each other very much. In my opinion, they share that kind of special bond where they don't need to hint on their feelings that much; their feelings are just present in their interactions. It's evident that they have a mutual relationship with each other, and I love it how they both stick up for each other.

WishfulShipping ***** Former OTP
    I'm a bit behind on this shipping, but I still love it to bits. They're parallels, you know, but they're like a jigsaw puzzle as well; it might not be very obvious, but I believe that they do match up with each other. It's a bit hard to explain, really... I'm mostly fuelled by the fan works, but still, it's an awesome ship.

ContestShipping *****
    This shipping has a truckload of hints, I tell you. Seriously, the list goes on. And even if there weren't very much hints, you would still be able to tell that they have something going on between them by the way they act: they pretend to be rivals, but they're still a bit supportive of each other.

LuckShipping ****
    I find it rather adorable that Lucy loves his squinty eyes. And I like the way Brock asked her to actually travel with him, not to marry him or whatever the heck he normally does. I think that that shows how he really feels for her. Plus, the guy supported Lucy instead of Ash. Naughty, naughty =P

DualRivalShipping ****
    This shipping seriously needs more love. It's a gameverse shipping, so there aren't really that many hints, but it's nice to see how Cheren finds Bianca a bit annoying but still puts up with her and helps her along.

TwinleafShipping ****
    Another gameverse shipping. I don't know why, I just think that they click together. And they're childhood friends, which is awesome. And really, I think Barry just wants to prove to Dawn that he's a strong trainer so that she respects him, and therefore likes him. Poor old Barry.

HeartsoulShipping ****
    Oh, this DEFINITELY needs more love. Childhood friends all the way, people! Ethan is always willing to help Lyra out (and vice versa, really), and it's nice to see how they're supportive of each other.

OrangeShipping ****
    I like the hints shared in the Chronicles episodes, how Tracey was almost always around Misty and helping her out. Plus, I think they shared a fair amount of hints - enough for the dubbers to deny the relationship between them, anyway.

LagomorphShipping ****
    Buneary has such a cute crush on Pikachu, don't you agree? Saying no to the ever-so-smexy Phione who, in my opinion, likes her more than Pikachu likes her.

WhiteKnightShipping ***
    A nevermet shipping, I know, but there are a billion possibilities as to how they'll end up. I can see the two of them helping each other out, for example, Hilda teaching Lucas how to battle better and Lucas teaching Hilda about various information about Pokemon. The thing with nevermet shippings are that the hints are endless.

MascheraShipping ***
    It's been influenced by a fanfic I read, really (though it didn't actually contain MascheraShipping). Yay for shipping between serious people =P

This will be quite short I think as I don't ship that much... but here it is anyways! ^-^

Pokemon shippings list:

Wishfulshipping: This ship is my former OTP and I absolutely adore it! From the cute interactions, to their bickering about science and spirits/magic, it's all very entertaining for me to watch and listen to. Plus, I think they compliment each other perfectly; everything that Cilan seems to lack in - confidence ( not so much in the anime...), faith and some forms of creativy, Iris weighs out with her wild-child persona. Plus, I'm all for the opposites attract thing!

Ikarishipping So they didn't have that much interaction at all during the anime, but the brilliant fanfiction (that happens to be, alongside Pearl of course, one of the largest fandoms including Dawn) and the artwork is enough to keep me fully involved in the ship. Also, because there weren't many hints and Paul was not developed much since he was only a recurring character, it leaves plenty to the imagination and makes for believable interpetations of Paul as far as fanfiction goes.

Contestshipping Drew and May, for me, had many humourous moments, and complimented each other well. Plus, I like the fact that May showed some signs of attraction in the anime - like when the girl in the contest (forgot her name...^^;...) asked if she liked him and she sort of paused and stuttered. Also, Drew trying to show that he "wasn't interested" just showed how much he was into her, in my opinion. Sure, it's only an interpretation, but it still makes me feel that tingle warm feeling inside! ^-^

Imaginationshipping In my opinion, Ash and Bianca suit each other well - I don't ship this seriously or anything, but I'd much rather those two pair up together and go together than Ash ending up with the main girls - as far as I'm concerned, that's just cliche and a little predictable, though I have nothing against any of the cast, either from now or before! I like the fact that they're both quite dense too; it makes room for light hearted fanfiction and fluffy situations. Also, Bianca always goes to run into him and shove him into some form of water!

Pikachu/Bunaery Probably one of the only poke-couples I like. The crush that Buneary had on Pikachu since she ever entered the show was so obvious, that at first it was painful for me to watch, but who doesn't love an adorable bunny spinning in constant circles with an electric mouse? >///<

Yeah, like I said, quite short. I didn't really ship any of the main girls with anyone. I would say Poke-shipping as well, though I didn't watch the series; I've only seen a couple of hints up o youtube, so I'm not really all that interested... ^^;

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

PearlShipping:
    Dawn and Ash are the two characters that I ship with almost everyone, so naturally, I ship them together as well. Their interactions are cute. I love the high fives, and the tag battles I also like how neither of them was over the one. Like, there was no mentor, they both learned from each other.

TwinleafShipping:
    I adore Barry! It's impossible for me not to ship him with one of my favorite characters. I know this ship didn't that many hints but I think it had a lot of potential. I ship them more in the game than I do in the anime, though.

ContestShipping:
    OTP. Always. This ship was just so obvious and cute! May is one of the few people I can't ship Ash with just because I'm such a hardcore Contestshipper >;] I loved the roses, the rivalry, and the teasing! Despite the teasing, when it came down to it, they really seemed to care about each other. And Briana even mentioned how May is the only female Coordinator that Drew respects <3

Negaishipping:
    Because I'm a sucker for pairings that pick on each other. I know some people think Iris is a little harsh on Ash, but I don't think she really means any harm, and she's actually shown to be really supportive of Ash sometimes.

Pokeshipping:
    My first ship ever. Honestly, I'm not really a big Pokeshipper anymore since it's been so long since we've seen Misty, but part of me is always going to ship this.

Penguinshipping:
    I don't really like Kenny, but I think his crush on Dawn is cute. He seems really determined on letting Dawn know his true feelings and I thought it was cute when he challenged Ash to a battle just to try and get Dawn to travel with him..

CavalierShipping:
    Because I loved it when Dawn fan-girled over Gary! 8D

PokeSilverShipping:
    Because I think Lyra and Ash's personalities would go well together. They're both straightforward and kind of energetic and I think Lyra obviously admires Ash, which is cute :3
    Last edited by vespiqueen; 18th June 2012 at 10:50 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast