Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Shipping List (( Updated: February 18, 2013 ))

Default Your Shipping List (( Updated: February 18, 2013 ))

Hi! Welcome to the Shipping List thread. This thread is not only a place to list and explain the shippings you support, but a place for shippers to keep track of their shippings. It sucks when you forget about a certain shipping, or get a couple shippings mixed up, so those are other reasons why this thread is here. =P If you end up becoming disinterested in one, you can cross it out, and continue to add more shippings to your list as you wish.

We can have a thread like this because Shippers Community is pretty small and people seem to get along easily. This thread can also bring us shippers closer together, which is a great thing, too. You may even discover you and x-user ship a lot of the same characters, or share interest in certain shipping(s), and boom, a new friendship is born. Remember, you don't have to use this thread just for reference, but use as a way to make friends, too!

Rules
    1. When I say list your shippings, I do mean list - HOWEVER, you must also explain why you support the shipping. 2-3 sentences minimum is all I'm asking. If you can only think of, "because it's cute!" then do not list it, please.
    2. When giving your reasons, do NOT insult other shippings. Ex: "I like Pokeshipping because I hate May and Dawn!" That is not a valid reason. This includes negative comments about yaoi, yuri, poke/poke, poly, and poke/human. Your post will automatically be reported to a mod, which could result in an infraction, if there is bashing of any sort.
    3. Make sure to include the name of the shipping along with the characters in it. Not everyone will know what x-shipping is, regardless if it is popular or not. If you are unsure of the name, ask here!
    4. You can include an images or fan art along with your explanations! I know some people really get into things like this, so yeah, just make sure the image or fan art isn't incredibly huge. Re-size it if it is, please. Remember to link back to where you found it if it is not your own.
    5. If there is a thread for the shipping, you may (not mandatory) include it after your explanation! That way, if people are interested in your shipping, they know where to find more information and/or post.
    6. You have to support at least THREE shippings in order to post here. A list is for multiple things, so it is not really a list if you only support one or two shippings. If you don't support at least three shippings, include some that you are interested in your post to make your post less spammy.
    7. You can list your shippings in any order you want - alphabetical, OTP -> one you like least, etc. KEEP IN MIND IT MAY TAKE UP MORE THAN ONE POST - IT WILL BE OKAY TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POST!
    8. This does not just have to be a Pokemon shipping list - it can be from any fandom(s) you want. Separate your lists in spoiler tags to make your post organized if you want to include both lists.
    9. After you post, I or a mod will add you onto the list, which will include your name linking to your list. If you do not want to be added to the list, just let me know.
    10. If you have any questions about these rules, DO NOT POST HERE - PM or VM me instead.

FYI; If you see your post has been deleted, please take a look at the deletion message, and then if you have questions, PM or VM Vycksta about it. Thanks!

Spoiler:- List:

Have fun!
    Last edited by Vycksta; 22nd April 2012 at 1:48 AM.

Default Chelc's Shipping List (Updated 07/30/09)

Spoiler:- Card Captor Sakura:

Spoiler:- Full Moon O Sagashite:

Spoiler:- The Gentlemen's Alliance:

Spoiler:- The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi:

Spoiler:- LOVE★COM:

Spoiler:- NANA:

Spoiler:- Naruto:

Spoiler:- Ouran High School Host Club:

Spoiler:- Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Skip Beat!:

Spoiler:- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle:

Spoiler:- Vampire Knight:
    Last edited by Chelc; 1st August 2009 at 2:31 AM.

s h i p p i n g l i s t

Chisato Inoue x Miyu Yamano (Vampire Princess Miyu)
    One of the first yuri ships I've come to support, so it's pretty much a special one for me. I became interested in the pairing by watching Volume 1 on DVD and I really liked Chisato's character. Miyu was a very graceful main character and the fact Miyu was a vampire as well, it was just full of love. It was a pretty much a love at first site for me, Miyu was hiding her identity as a high school girl, and Chisato, who was best friends with Hisea and Yukari invited her to join the group. They weren't too keen on her at first but Chisato was more than keen. Wonderful interactions they had, After Miyu accepted Chisato's offer of friendship, she grabbed her hand. (So cute and it was funny too.) Miyu called her cute twice in the second episode as well. They had a real great friendship in the series, but they had a plot twist. Chisato was a shinma all along and her clan had been trying to kill Miyu. The friendship charm was nothing more than a symbol to hide her identity. Anyway, When Chisato's head got sliced off, Miyu gave her eternal sleep and Chisato was stored in this ball and Miyu said goodnight and hugged the ball. At the end of the last episode Miyu is shown cradling Chisato's head. The scene was so beautiful. Despite that, it did not stop me shipping the two together, the anime was mysterious and it took me a while to understand some bits. Nevertheless I loved the chemistry between Chisato and Miyu.

Wishfulshipping
    I think Cilan and Iris have a lot of potential to have some great hints. I also think it's cute and adorable. It reminds me so much of my first ship, Takari which is why I'm fond of it.

Lorcan x Grace Tempest (Vampirates)
    If you have not read the books, I strongly suggest you do. The plot is excellent and the relationship between Lorcan and Grace has a lot of tension and makes you want more and more. Even though Grace is hard willed and wants to do things on her own, Lorcan eventually comes overprotective. I think it's one of the most highly developed couples and relationships I ever read, on top of that it's a creative book series.

Teresa/Clare (Claymore)
    I bought volume 4 in a shop once and I read it. I really enjoyed Clare's interaction with Teresa, their chemistry really got me interested.

Takao Kinomiya x Kai Hiwatari (Beyblade)
    I really liked the idea of them as rivals at first and I liked how slowly they started to become friends. Throughout the three series, their relationship with each other went up and down. The battle at episode 30 was highly entertaining, and then all this stuff about the stars and the two of them in their own little world and with Kai explaining why he couldn't choose Tyson as his partner. I think the scene was perfect and the whole ending was perfect. I used to be a very active member in a Kaitaka forum.

Hikari Yagami x Takeru Takashi (Digimon)
    This was one of the first ships I ever supported. I have been shipping this since I was nine, I'm 16 now so that would make it seven years now. Well Apart from all the light and hope complimenting each other, I really liked both of their characters and it was kinda cute the way the pair of them seemed close. In episode 13, that was always my favorite episode where TK tried to save him. I liked the dubbed version and the subbed version. Kinda funny the way Davis considered Takeru a bit of a love rival.

Hermione Granger x Ronald Weasley
    This always seemed like fate for me. I love their characters and they always seemed to be a perfect match. When I first got into the series, I had a gut feeling they were going to be canon.

Sakura x Itachi
    The reason I like this ship is because I think this would cause so much drama. In the beginning on the show we see that Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke, Sasuke wants to kill his brother and Itachi comes in the picture and starts dating Sakura. *I know that didn't happen in canon* Still I think that would have caused some huge tension between the brothers. Anyway I think SakuIta has some sort of erotic charm. I would think that Sakura would also find Itachi pretty much attractive too. Anyway Itachi is far more attractive than Sasuke

Franziska von Karma x Maya Fey
    They're my two favourite girls from the Ace Attorney Game series. You wouldn't believe that they're the same age. They both have strong believes and an interesting family background. I love Maya's cheerful attitude and Franziska's determination to be perfect. It's a mixture of opposites attract and similarities spark. They don't interact as much as I would like to, but I think it would be a mixture of kinkyness, comedy and sweetness. I would consider this to be my ultimate OTP. It makes me happy and gives me a reason to be creative.

Shuichi Shindou x Eiri Yuki
    I love Gravitation and I think their chemistry is explosive, but when they return to their senses it can be gentle and intimate. I think Shuichi and Eiri would have been one of those rare celebrity couples that would actually go the distance and survive. While it is an unhealthy relationship, I also think they are the most unique and most memorable couple in any other anine I've seen.

Henry VIII x Anne Boleyn (The Tudors)
    I have a hard time choosing between Jane and Anne with Henry as my OTP, but I feel as if I have made up my mind and I think Henry/Anne is my OTP in The Tudors as I think Showtime did an amazing job with the cast and the writing and made me feel I can ship these two together. I also ship Henry & Anne in other versions as well as the historical version. I just thing it's a very exciting pair that really keeps me interested.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 30th October 2013 at 9:59 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Okay, this little list is very short, doesn't feature ALL the ships I love, but I do get wordy and give some pretty choice examples of why I love the ships. Take note, I have more than just Pokemon on here. Also take note that I only know shipping names for most Pokemon and some InuYasha shippings. This here alone took me two hours to construct.

Shippings might consist of a link to a picture or a thread for more info. All pictures in the links were made and/or altered by me.

Rating scale ***** = great, **** = good, *** = fair, ** = meh, * = no comment

Azumanga Daioh

Yomi x Tomo [*****] - Almost like opposites attract with Yomi and Tomo. I mean, they scream at each other...Well Yomi does all the screaming, but I know she cares for Tomo. Plus, there are moments when Tomo acts a little too crazy for Yomi. But I enjoy these wonderful moments nevertheless. One moment that comes to mind is when Yomi and Tomo are in a souvenier shop and Tomo picks out something and keeps repeating the word, "Chinsukou" and it keeps making Yomi blush. Plus given the history the two have had in the past, I can't deny this ship. I believe in most ships with history behind the two characters.

Osaka x Chiyo [***] - It's a cute ship that I have to bring up. Mostly for the fact that Osaka and Chiyo are just constantly together throughout most of the series. I honestly think that the two of them are cute together particularly in the scenes where they are in gym class and the fact that they stick together no matter what. But, even if it is cute, there are still a few more other characters I would pair them up with.

Sakaki x Kaorin [***] - This is completely one-sided because as we all know, Kaorin is absolutely nuts for Sakaki and that's partly why I support it. It's because I can't help but feel sorry for Kaorin every time she tries to do something with Sakaki, it goes horribly wrong or someone interferes. If there were more episodes to the series, it would have been nice to see more dialogue between the two. It's just that Sakaki's attitude and whatnot throws me off this ship.

Nyamo x Yukari [****] - The two teachers. Almost the same explanation that I made for Yomi x Tomo. It's basically because of their history that makes me like the ship. I mean, Yukari and Nyamo have known each other since their high school days and are now teachers. Plus in the series, Nyamo and Yukari have a few little inside jokes or hints about their own personal life which makes me believe that the two of them have experimented in the past. It's because of these thoughts, I'm starting to like this ship a lot more every time I watch episode 3 and 19.

Elfen Lied

Lucy x Kouta [*****] - Yes, I thought it was awesomely cute when Kouta and Lucy were just kids. I mean, Lucy was so alone and you couldn't help but feel so sorry for her. Considering how people were so mean to her about the horns growing out of her head. And when she met Kouta, my first thought was, eh...they're cute together. But then I saw how Kouta liked Lucy the way she was (horns and all). I just thought that was just the sweetest. Even when they were eight, Kouta seemed a little flirtatious and that was cute. But times of immaturity. But they were kids. And once Kouta remembered everything, he still remembers Lucy as a child and still loves her. Truly lovely.

Fruits Basket

Yuki Sohma x Tohru Honda [****] - It was kind of a close race. I mean, throughout Fruits Basket, it seemed like a back and forth race between Tohru x Yuki and then Tohru x Kyo. I honestly like this one a lot better. Normally I like ships that have a sweet trusting girl with an idiot with a bad temper. But somehow, it just seemed that Yuki was a better choice for Tohru. I mean in all fairness, Yuki is the better candidate and was really kind to Tohru throughout the whole series. There seemed to be a bit more chemistry between the two of them at the beginning of the anime. It's just that in order for me to fully like this ship, it would have been nice to see Tohru give some opinion on who she loves instead of playing this crap about liking "everybody". It's sort of like, pick someone.

Kyo Sohma x Tohru Honda [***] - This ship sort of reminded me of InuYasha x Kagome honestly. I mean, an idiot with a bad temper with a sweet young girl. We've seen it with several different animes and because of that, I usually have a hard time saying no to ships that involve those types of people. But Kyo and Tohru had moments that made me look the other way in this love triangle. And the last two episodes of the anime were a good giveaway of how Tohru felt about Kyo...to an extent. I think we all knew Kyo had feelings for Tohru early in the anime.

Kyo Sohma x Momiji Sohma [***] - A cat and a rabbit? I'd say it's possible. Okay, for the most part I'm shipping this because of the one-sidedness because I always thought Momiji constantly jumping on Kyo is cute. But to an extent, it reminded me of Tomo x Yomi from Azumanga Daioh. I tend to lean towards ships that involve one person being a bit out of control and irritating another person. But that other person tends to look out for the annoyer. That's kind of what I see to an extent with Kyo and Momiji. But from what I've seen Momiji loves to hang around Kyo and give him a hard time sometimes. But seems to care about him.

Tohru Honda x Kisa Sohma [**] - Once again, disappointed by the anime, but that's another story. With Tohru and Kisa, it was short but sweet especially when Kisa grew attached to Tohru. Honestly, it's so easy for Tohru to like anyone. She's just so loveable and doesn't mind anybody. But Kisa followed Tohru around and went everywhere she went. Kind of cute and reminded me of Kaorin following around Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh.

Shigure Sohma x Ayame Sohma [****] - The naughtiest thing I could possibly ever ship in this anime. Seeing as both of them are male and both of them are cursed with being able to turn into another animal if hugged by the opposite sex, it would seem logical to have these two together. The fact that they get along so well is so cute and gets a high rating from me. But then Shigure kind of sours the whole deal for me. Because, there are moments in the anime where he is just ga-ga high school girl crazy (pervert). But when he's with Ayame, it just seems like yaoi city with those two. But I guess it's because I'm not used to dealing with a bisexual like Shigure. Whatever the deal, Shigure and Ayame do have great chemistry together. Not too often do I fall for a ship where both parties get along and are as...flirtatious.

Full Metal Alchemist

Lust x Scar [***] - I had to watch the episodes with these two in it a couple of times to actually have some sort of respect for the shipping. I mean, it's clear that Scar had a thing for his brother's girlfriend (when they were still alive) and when Lust came into the picture, I know some of those feelings resurfaced. Same thing can be said for Lust and that's what makes me want those two to get together so badly. But it's just one of those things where you want something so bad...but you know it's never going to happen due to a few flaws. Nevertheless, the times that Lust and Scar spent together, it was rather cute and tragic at the same time.

Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye [****] - I honestly liked the couple mostly because it was completely obvious that Riza had a thing for Roy whenever they had screentime and I'm usually a sucker for the most obvious ship. I know it would have taken a trip away from the main objective of the main story, but it wouldn't hurt for them to make another episode revolving around Riza and Roy. And also, this one seemed to be very one-sided up until the last episode of the series. We all knew how Riza felt about the colonel. But Roy was a complete mystery, until that one scene during the last episode where Riza was with him. Absolutely cute.

Winry Rockbell x Scheizka [***] - A mechanic and a bookworm. A ship that progressed later in the series, but it's worth mentioning. I think the reason why I like them together is because I saw them togther when they were complete spazzes and during the serious moments. I can definitely see some progress with these two.

InuYasha

InuYasha x Kikyo [****] - This is actually my OTP when it came to an actual InuYasha ship. See, I thought that him being with Kikyo was the best thing in the world for him and that every moment they were with each other was just the sweetest thing. I mean, he was about to go fully human for her and live together with Kikyo. It was going to be perfect. And I was so disappointed and saddened by the outcome of this couple when Naraku screwed it up. And of course, I can't fully support this for several reasons. The big one being that Kikyo is dead and and InuYasha is living. It would really make more sense for him to be with someone who is alive and not have him killed just in order to be with Kikyo. Nevertheless, Kikyo and InuYasha was just the sweetest couple.

InuYasha x Kagome [****] - Yes, I'm giving it the same score as the ship before it because there are pros and cons to this. There are moments in the anime that make me cherish InuYasha and Kagome or Shardshipping as I'm pretty sure it's called. Going back on what I originally said about jerky male characters with sweet girls, this is the prime example of one of those couples. I have a weakness for this sort of thing. But a couple of things that draw me to this is Kagome's possession to have a sort of control over InuYasha (to keep tabs on him) and Lord knows girls need to have a little control in the relationship. Another thing is that they start out hating each other but grow fond of each other later on. Seems very common with several anime couples, but it seems to work.

Miroku x Sango [*****] - Pervertslapshipping. My OTP period. Okay, first things first. The thing that drew me to Miroku and Sango was the fact that this couple reminded me so much of my own relationship. One of my relationships was kind of like Miroku and Sango's and in more ways than one. But that's a different story. But seriously, it's been very clear that both characters had feelings for one another, very obvious, and both admitted it. I am fully satisfied with them on that part. And the fact that there's a happy ending in the manga as they actually get married and have kids. It's exactly how I pictured the two of them if they ever defeated Naraku and Miroku's curse is gone.

Sesshomaru x Jaken [****] - Several moments in the anime drew me to having a respect for this shipping. One-sided, very much so since Sesshomaru is the type that doesn't show the love emotion at all. Jaken...doesn't use the term love or at least not loosely. I was completely convinced when Jaken recalled him first meeting Sesshomaru and said that he was beautiful. It was more like the way he said it that had me completely hooked. This actually seems so much like Sakaki x Kaorin from InuYasha. You kind of want to see this happen, but also know at the same time that it's not going to happen due to one character's flaw. But that won't stop me from thinking about this one.

Ginta x Hakakku [***] - Kouga's wonderful henchmen. Not fully recognized by most anyone, but I tend to notice a few key things with these two. I mean I just have these weird theories since these two are constantly with Koga and when they aren't with him, I want to think that they're doing something Brokeback Mountain style. But I digress. The fact that they are constantly seperated from Koga because Koga always goes ahead first, you can't help but wonder what Ginta and Hakakku are doing. I know, it seems naughty, but I think about these things.

The InuYasha Shipping Thread is dead.

Pokemon

Ash x Misty [*****] - Pokeshipping. Oh, OTP along with most everyone else. I honestly love this ship and wish Ash wasn't so dense. It starts with such a love/hate relationship and turns into such a beautiful friendship. At the beginning, I shipped these two because it was just Ash, Misty, and Brock. We all knew Brock had a thing for every other female with a killer body. But Ash and Misty would always have moments and make us wonder if they really do like each other. Not to mention, all of the girls Misty got jealous over because they "fell for" Ash. We seriously knew who Misty liked. But never saw the same with Ash. Though, it gets confusing with Misty's goodbye. But seeing as Ash has NEVER shown this kind of emotion for anyone else leaving the group except for Misty, that gives me so much reason to believe that this is the true ship of Pokemon.

May x Drew [*****] - Contestshipping. It took me a while to warm up to this shipping. When May first came, I was sort of a shipper of May x Brock. But that completely died when I saw more episodes of Drew with her. Drew and May reminded me so much of Li x Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura and also Mamoru x Usagi from Sailor Moon. It was like, boy gives girl a hard time, girl hates boy, girl grows feelings for boy, boy feels same way. It happens. Sort of the whole I hate you, but I love you at the same time. But I kept getting convinced every time I saw Drew. From the times he gave May roses, to the time he blushed, to the moments at the Kanto Grand Festival where even close rivals say that all Drew talks about is May...it has been perfect. Not to mention, Contestshipping has gotten cute support from all sorts of characters or at least by mentioning (i.e. Caroline, Harley, Brianna, Solidad). So yeah, every hint from this shipping has always left me on the edge of my seat wanting more.

Harley x Tucker [****] - Femmeshipping. This is a completely crack ship, but I support it nonetheless. The fact that these two have never met in the anime or anywhere else isn't going to stop me. Honestly, I originally wrote this ship for a fan fic just for kicks. But soon enough, I got hooked. Both are kind of feminine and have that similarity. Most times I will ship because of small or even big similarities. But one hint that made me think of Femmeshipping is at the Kanto Grand Festival when Harley brings out Wigglytuff. That was a sign saying Harley needs something pink and fluffy in his life...and I don't mean the Wigglytuff. Just throwing that out there.

Dawn x Zoey [****] - Appealshipping. Dawn has a great number of people she'd be good with, but most of those choices are indeed male (heterosexual). The first thing that drew me to this ship is that when I first saw Dawn and Zoey in the opening Together, all I kept thinking was that they were going to be the new Uranus/Neptune from Sailor Moon. And I started to see bits and pieces of that. For instance, Zoey has the tendency to dress in sort of boy-ish costumes. Uranus (Haruka) did do that with school clothes. But I digress. Throughout the episodes, I've noticed that Zoey has been sort of a mentor instead of a rival to Dawn and that's what throws people off. I want to believe that Zoey has a soft spot for Dawn. But I'll say more when I see more things to comment on with them.

Dawn x Conway [****] - HeatTagshipping.     Spoiler:

Tracey x Professor Oak [***] - Apprenticeshipping. One of my demons in the closet (because Tracey belongs to me and only me), but still one I support this (more than you would think). When Tracey first came on the scene and said he idolizes Professor Oak, I thought that it would have been cute. Sort of a Sakaki/Kaorin moment in a way. But then when he sees Professor Oak for the first time, it was just like the lyrics to this one song. Goes like this. Oh my, starry eyed surprise... And it went on from there. I mean, Tracey was star-struck completely throughout the whole episode. And seeing as Tracey has been at the Oak laboratory for 8 years, 1 month, and 2 weeks to the day, you can't help but think that their relationship has strengthened even more.

This list will be updated soon...hopefully.
    Last edited by Medea; 10th December 2008 at 5:58 PM.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Ugh. I've been trying to post this for HOURS now... Stupid internal server error. I'll probably have to post it in little bits in order to get it to work...
    This is a good idea though, especially since I probably support too many a need to keep track of them. Haha. I'll do my OTPs first, the in alphabetical order I suppose.

Spoiler:- under construction:

this is crazy outdated, i'm thinking of redoing it soon.
    Last edited by omniouswind; 17th November 2010 at 5:50 AM. Reason: so old.

d00med n0w

Here my list, I was going to use picture but to many of them have the same character so I decide not to use pictures.

Cheekyshipping (Max and Mira)
    Though it a never met shipping. They have thing in common. They both want to be trainers. They both have a psychic pokemon but most of all they smarter than they look. It my most favorite shipping.
    Rating 5/5
    Link to thread.
    here

Lucas and Mira shipping
    I like this one because there one hint it that when you talk to Mira a couple of time she say "Player are you good with your pokemon because you always together.(Not sure on this line.) That it Mira will be like you." Which to me mean that Mira start to have a crush after Lucas save her.
    Rating 3/5
    link to thread
    Sorry no thread

Contestshipping (May and Drew)
    I like this because there are major hint in the anime. And that it both character do the same thing, contest and both have had major character development and the fact that both of them hid their feeling from each other.
    rating 2.5/5
    link to thread
    yes but having trouble finding it.

Penguinshipping (Dawn and Kenny)
    I like the fact that they are childhood friends. I can tell they both care for each other even though Kenny call Dawn Dee-Dee. there are some major hint in the anime for this shipping.
    rating 3/5
    link to thread
    Can't find the thread

Nuclearshipping I think that what it called (Buck and Mira)
    I like this one because the character are different. Buck train in defense while Mira like using move like flash and train in special attack. I can Imagen Mira will worry about Buck when he goes Stark Mountain and they would often fight but they would care about each other deep down.
    rating 2.5/5
    link to thread
    sorry no thread

Sorry for bad spelling. I hop this is ok Chelc
    Last edited by darklord18; 29th November 2008 at 8:31 AM.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

~StarWisher~'s Shipping List

[List Updated: 12/24/09]

Starwisher's Rating Key:

= It's okay...
    ♥♥ = It's cute ^^
    ♥♥♥ = It's adorable! Just not too obsessed with...
    ♥♥♥♥ = *giggles* Love it! <3
    ♥♥♥♥♥ = OMG! It's love! 8D <333*

*Is usually my OTP[s] of the anime

Spoiler:- Pokemon Pairings:

Spoiler:- Naruto Pairings:
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 25th December 2009 at 6:24 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Whiscash's Shipping List [WIP]

Notes: I have a ton of ships in loads of different fandoms, some of them tiny and obscure, and constantly changing, so I'mma stick to Pokémon for now. X3 This isn't anything like everything I ship, but it may be updated in the future when I can organize it enough. ^^; Oh, and ships are listed in no particular order:

Spoiler:- Anime-based ships:

Spoiler:- Game-based ships:

Spoiler:- Pokemon/Pokemon ships::

Spoiler:- Human/Pokémon ships:

Wow, that took an unbelievable amount of time. O.o;; So if you actually read all that, thank you! ^_^

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Milotic17's Shipping List

OTP--aka My Most Favorite Shipping:
    Pokeshipping: Man, I love this ship and have for almost a decade now. I don't care what anyone else says, Ash and Misty go perfectly together. I love their bickering, and I love their friendship even more. Each one would literally do anything for the other. Misty's (semi) unrequited love is just too sweet, and Ash and Misty are my two favorite characters. Let's not forget the hints! I love the fanfiction, the fanart, and the adorable moments between these two. I simply cannot picture one of them getting with someone else; they're made for each other.

Other Favorite Ships:
    Handymanshipping: I've always been a fan of Tracey and I think he deserves a nice girl. (OK, so maybe Daisy isn't the nicest girl, but she's gotten nicer as the series has gone on!) Besides, the combination of the ditzy blond and the somewhat geeky artist is too funny! Yeah, there aren't that many hints (although I disagree that the only hints are in the dub--yes, the date line was from the dub, but wasn't the scene with them laughing while fixing the pipes in the original?), but it's still cute. It definitely needs more love.

Eldershipping: Some of you may think this one is weird, but I think it's sweet. Delia and Oak make a cute couple, and let's not forget the hints (be they dub added or not!). Delia must get lonely living in that house all alone (well, I suppose she has Mr. Mime...), and Professor Oak could keep her company!

Penguinshipping: I love shipping between childhood friends, so naturally I love Penguinshipping. Kenny is too cute the way he blushes over Dawn and worries about what she thinks of him. It would be funny if a real confident (well, sometimes!) beauty like Dawn got with someone a little "plain" and insecure.

Appealshipping: This was my first ever Dawn shipping, and it's still one of my favorites. It reminds of one of my favorite shippings ever, Haruka/Michiru aka Uranus/Neptune from Sailormoon. I like Zoey's spunk and her relationship with Dawn is definitely sweet.

Other Ships I Support:
    Contestshipping: Drew, the (kind of) arrogant jerk showing a soft spot for sweet May is really, well, sweet. I think the fact that he gives her roses is really romantic and whatnot, and it's nice to have a shipping in the anime receive something close to canon status. Oh, and the hints!

Rocketshipping: I was a big fan of this one back in the early days, largely because of Holy Matrimony. Besides, Jessie and James are always hugging and clutching each other and stuff, and they have great chemistry!
    Milotic on fanfiction.net.

Mandi Kitty's Awesome Shippings. o:

Pokemon
    Contestshipping (Shuu x Haruka) ((*****)
    This is definitely my all-time favorite shipping in the world. xP After I got back into Pokemon, I got so obsessed with Haruka, and then I saw how her and Shuu interected, and you could tell from the start that Shuu had something for her. (: He definitely made it obvious. And later on in the season, Haruka starts to show feelings. And I love how all the characters in the show mention their relationship, especially Harley, making Haruka show such embarrassment. And the way Shuu criticizes her so much, but you can totally see that he cares about her deeply. The way he is suspicious of Harley in the Hoenn GF. I loved how he yelled at Haruka for trusting Harley. You could see how upset he was, because he cares about her. I could totally watch these two forever. And I love how Haruka, Shuu and Harley all went off to Johto. It also gives us Contestshippers much more imagination to wonder what's going on with their relationship. ;D But these two totally fit each other perfectly I think. They are just too adorable, how they interact with each other. I really wish we could see how their doing now. D: But I'm happy with what we got.

Conjunctionshipping (Saturn x Mars) (*****)
    Since 2009 has started, I have grown a huge obsession with Team Galactic ..and everday, it keeps on growing. :x But these two. I used to think it was a very hated ship, until I searched on some TG japanese fansites and found the most amazing fanarts ever of these two. And I just fell in love with the shipping. These two are adorable, and their personalities just go funny with each other. Mars, being an immature, little whiny brat. Saturn being a calm, devoted-to-his-dear-boss. Yeah ..I can just see Mars hyping around and playing with his kitty hair. :3
    And these two seem the most closest in age, compared to all the other Galactic people. :3

InfraRedshipping (Mars x Hikari) (***)
    If Hikari is paired with a TG Commander ..it would be Mars, the underaged evil, but totally-adorable chick. :3 AWHA. This ship is just too cute for my eyes. I mean, Mars is at least a couple years older than Hikari, but I'm one of those people that think Mars can't be over 18. She's definitely younger than that. So yes. I really want to see some Mars/Hikari interaction in the anime. I remember seeing this fanart of Mars behind Hikari (not what you think ..xDD), and she's choking her with her scarf from behind. and I'm like "OOOH! YES!" ..yes. I got some sexual thrill out of that. >> lol!

Akatsukishipping (Akagi x Hikari) (****)
    But what's even better, is Hikari paired with the TG leader. I never got into this ship, until I started seeing massive amounts of fanart and porn of these two. It's amazing. *_* mwhaha.

Cookieshipping (Harley x Haruka) (****)
    I LOVE THIS SHIPPING TO DEATH FOR SOME STRANGE REASON. xDD Like it's just so hilarious. And I always have to add Harley into the little Contestshipping part as well. Cause without Harley, what would we do? xD But yes. Harley seems to hate Haruka's guts, but in a way, he seems like he actually might like her a little, the way he always finds her and seems to ruin her all the time. And even though he's messes up Haruka and is mean, she still seems to act like friendly towards him whenever he shows up again. They do have a funny relationship. (:

Appealshipping (Nozomi x Hikari) (****)I had to find someone to pair Hikari up with, and I had to find a DP shipping I liked a lot. And once I saw Nozomi, I KNEW she was the one for Hikari. ahah, this is probably my favorite yuri shipping. Nozomi seems to be very interested in Hikari, and acts very friends towards her when they first meet. They became good friends quickly, and I really like watching their interactions when they're together. Plus, they are totally hot together. ;D

SapphirePearlshipping (Haruka x Hikari) (***)
    Hikari is so into Haruka. o: xDD She was so excited to meet her. And I loved when Haruka came to DP. I love that she got more interaction with Hikari. They seem like the girls to go shopping together and have sleepovers and stuff. And Hikari seems to really look up to Haruka, since she's trying to become a good coordinator. And Haruka is nice, so she'll be happy to have Hikari all over her. (:

Advanceshipping (Satoshi x Haruka) (**)
    Hhaa, you weren't expecting that right? But seriously, I do like this shipping to an extent. I really think these two have a great friendship and look very cute together. It's just the obsessive fans turned me away and made me kinda hate this shipping. But to be honest, I really do actually like the idea of these two. But Haruka already chose her man, so yeah. xD

I'll definitely update this sometime when I'm not so lazy. But yeah, these's some of my favorites. <3
    Last edited by Mandi.; 12th June 2009 at 2:40 PM.

Avegaille's Shipping List of DOOM

Update (Jan 9, 2010): Eh, after almost one year of not editing this, I suppose it's time. Anyways, yeah... I think I'll do the emoticon factor for the other ships some time soon... since I have more to add. New stuff are Railgun related, so yeah.

Factor:
    - Totally crack, I'm the only
    insane person to support it/ it's total crack canon

- Not so much of a crack, but it's awesome
    - Kinda your typical shipping with a twist
    - Typical shipping with a fanbase
    - One of those clique shipping

Toaru Majutsu no Index and/or Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Kuroko Shirai x Mikoto Misaka - your typical sempai and kohai type of relationship. Oh, the best thing is Kuroko actually has a crush on her Onee-sama and constantly clings on her whenever possible. She also gets jealous whenever someone else is trying to hit on Mikoto. Well, there are times when Mikoto enjoys the usual clinging Kuroko does, especially when she's calm. 8D
    Rating:

Ruiko Saten x Kazari Uiharu - Two girls, who are both classmates, one is timid, the other is extremely lesbian. Ruiko enjoys flipping Kazari's skirt in public most of the time, but you can always see these two together, even Kazari helping out Ruiko in homework and Ruiko visiting Kazari's dorm when Kazari got sick. These two cannot be without the other, that's all I'm saying. (Using Kazari and Ruiko instead of Uiharu and Saten is not easy getting used to).

Mii Konori x Kuroko Shirai - (even though it conflicts with MikotoxKuroko, I don't care XD) Let's see, the sempai and the kouhai, though Konori is actually older than Mikoto, and also the chief of Judgment Branch 177 where Kuroko is also stationed, so there's bound to be some things happening between these two... even though Konori is a bit of a sadist when it comes to Kuroko before Kuroko started studying in Tokiwadai, we can see that Konori is concerned for Kuroko, especially making sure that Kuroko doesn't abuse her powers.

Mii Konori x Tsuduri Tessou - Both wear glasses and Konori works in Judgment while Tsuduri works in Anti-Skill, which means both want peace and order in Academy City. It's crack for now, even though Tsuduri actually treated Konori's injuries in episode 5 of Railgun... but it's still one of my favs.

(more to come soon)

Pokémon

Spoiler:- Long List of Crack? XD:

Azumanga Daioh

Koyomi Mizuhara x Tomo Takino - The first shipping that actually caught my attention when I was watching this series. Well, you have this Tomo annoys Yomi and Yomi and Tomo are still together despite how annoying Tomo can get, and Yomi sometimes cares for Tomo... 8D
    Rating:

Yukari Tanizaki x Minamo Kurosawa - crack teacher shipping. Not. XD Well, this is like similar to the TomoxYomi relationship, only a bit older. You have Yukari as Tomo and Nyamo as Yomi. In a way, these two like to get drunk... and yeaah... Yukari is always following Nyamo around... *bricked*
    Rating:

Sakaki x Kaorin - One-sided canon shipping. We all know how much Kaorin wants Sakaki. She stalks Sakaki whenever possible... XD
    Rating:

Law of Ueki

Mori Ai x Rinko Gerard - MorixRinko... I think both of them well, want each other secretly. Lawl, and there was actually a time where I witness a MorixRinko scene, but it's been a while, so I forgot. XD
    Rating:

CLANNAD

Kyou Kobayashi x Tomoyo Sasagami - Whoo, one of my favorite shippings that caught my attentio nwhen watching the CLANNAD series. How Kyou and Tomoyo want to out-do each other... nwo this is an awesome scene to witness... 8D
    Rating:

Initial D

Takumi Fujiwara x his AE86 Trueno - This is actually one of the most crackest shippings I supported, but let's face it, it's canon. So canon, much canon than your ordinary shippings... 8D You can see how Takumi truly cares for that car, and it becomes his after he uses it so much for the racing.
    Rating:

BLEACH

Rukia Kuchiki x Inuoe Orihime - the first shoujo-ai BLEACH shipping I supported and it's actually my OTP. The obviousness of this shipping all begins whenever Rukia and Inoue were together... in the beginning of the series. 8D
    Rating:
    Last edited by Avegaille; 9th January 2010 at 10:16 AM.

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

I've been trying to post this ever since yesterday, and I kept getting Inernal Sever Error, what the heck.

Yoshi's Shipping List

My Pokemon shipping list.

Pokeshipping ( Ash x Misty )

What can I say? This is the very first Pokemon ship I supported. I love their interaction and their antics, how they act around one another, and the way look and feel together. I love the fanfiction, fanart, and discussion threads that accompany them even now. Ha ha, and to think I was an anti-shipper a long time ago and thought this pairing was stupid because they were kids and Pokemon didn't have any romance because of that. Then I saw the second movie, and I was converted, they became my first and favorite pairing. Why? Because it's the one ship that I don't just aww at, but I laugh my butt off at times. They're hilarious and awesome together, and I get a kick out of that. They make me want them to be together, but they entertain me on the way. It's the clueless dense boy and violent yet sometimes sweet tomboy, she likes him because of who he is, and he doesn't know what love is because of who he is. Classic irony, and it works. I think Ash does have some attraction to her though, because she's the only girl he ever gawked at besides Giselle, and she's the only girl he ever got jealous of. It's a classic pairing.

Thread? Thread

Abilityshipping ( Ash x Anabel )

I didn't think I would be able to ship Ash with another human and then Anabel showed up... She is just so adorable, and nice, and smart... The way they got along together was great. And she has that special power, which helped let her see him for who he really is right off the bat. Anabel seeing Ash for who he really is kind of important to me, I like my ships to be sort of genuine, and that being why she likes him makes it all the more better to me. She's also this tomboy, but she's different, she has this really sweet nice air about her. I love their monent together. When he gave his line about her waiting for May to leave the room so "he" could change I laughed. I awwed when she was worried about him. That talk with Pikachu, and line at the end was wonderful. And no he didn't see her feelings for him either. It's really sweet and kind of reminds me of Hinata

Thread? nope

Altoshipping ( Ash x Latias )

This ship is adorable, Latias is awesome, and they just had great interaction... The way Ash protected her, and they played in the garden, and then she saved him. This ship is just too beyond words. I've liked it ever since I saw Pokemon Heroes, and it's a pity she hasn't been seen again since (I don't think that was Bianca at the end either)

Thread? Thread

Chiko and Bodyslamshipping ( Ash x Chikorita, Bayleef )

Really it's the same thing I think. Chikorita just evolved. Anyway... I like Chikorita's crush on Ash, it just transcends every difference between Pokemon and Human, and she really doesn't care what he is, because she just loves him for who he is. That's really sweet, shows how love happens and strong it can be. Though I've always toyed around with the idea of Bayleef becoming human at least once, whether temporarily or not. Just to see the reaction fro m Ash and her being able to communicate how she really feels

Thread? not exactly, but there is a Human x Pokemon Thread where you can discuss it

Gymshipping ( Brock x Misty )

Brock's always looking for the girl of his dreams, but what if there was more? Misty is one person who truly understands him a lot better than most people, and believe it or not she actually cares whether he gets someone or not; Sometimes I've heard with this ship say that she pulls his ear out of jealousy, but I don't think so. I think she does it to prevent embarrassment and rejection, but I do think she wants what's best for Brock. And Brock would to have a girl who can keep him under control. They are are very interested in romance. And they also had some great moments together in the beginning (like at Mystery at the Lighthouse).

Thread? nope

Masumishipping ( Misty x Max )

I think the idea of Max having a crush on Misty is beyond kawaii. He hasn't had a of lot experience with girls and Misty is kind of like a woman (fro m his standpoint). Everyone (or at least most people I know of) has a crush on someone that's older than them (like a movie star, band member, or so on) as a kid a some point , and Max adoring her is cute. "That girl's got style." to his comments in A Cleffa Hanger and their talk to her lure. It's one cute moment after another. Even if it's onesided I love this ship.

Thread? nope

Egoshipping ( Gary x Misty )

I was converted with a fanfic, a really freaking awesome fanfic, and showed how these two would truly interact with each other. Gary is the sly slightly perverted jerk, and Misty is violent temperamental tomboy... What could be better? He would advance and she would strike back (literally), and so on, it becomes a game of cat and mouse. With Gary trying to win her over and her fighting back all the way... In the end he would have to become a better person to get her to like him, and Misty would have become less judgmental to give him a chance. I think it works well for them

Thread? nope

I'll try to post more tomorrow
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 1st December 2008 at 4:18 AM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

~♥* S h i p p i n g L i s t *♥~

- - A n i m e - -

+ Contestshipping (May/Haruka x Drew/Shuu)
    My first official Pokémon pairing. I really enjoyed their rivalry and the romantic hints thrown from each of them, even if most of them came from Drew. I started pairing this after seeing screenshots of the Wynaut episode and fell in love with how they were stuck on an island and helped each other out. Then the roses, the protection Drew tried to give May when she fell into strange situations, etc! I really hope they would show us how they deal with Johto together as friends. So many questions!

+ Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu) ♥ ♥ ♥
    What started out as a joke between a friend and I turned into one of my OTPs. They weren't exactly rivals but technically they were pretty keen on proving which of them were TOP trainer. Surely Drew could have easily become Ash's rival if he wasn't May's rival already. Throughout the AG saga, they seem to earn each others good side. The rest is my headcanon where Ash bugs the heck out of Drew but doing it out of love and a re-match while Drew constantly tries to get out of it but secretly enjoys it DUNDUN.

+ CafeMochashipping (Cilan/Dento x Ash/Satoshi)
    Another BL favorite. Cilan's really interested in Ash and he has shown it throughout the series. Even Cilan mentions they're “married” later on. Ash on the other hand, has a ton of fun eating Cilan's delicious food. Not to mention they're in sync when it comes to being battle partners. :D I find this pairing really, really cute.

+ Appealshipping (Zoey/Nozomi x Dawn/Hikari)
    I found their interactions really cute. They were almost opposites of each other—Dawn was the huge girly girl and Zoey was the tomboy who wouldn't let herself go down. Both of them had a cool rivalry where they supported each other.

+ Comashipping (Paul/Shinji x Ash/Satoshi)
    In my opinion, one of the greatest rivalries of all. Hands down, the way they tried to display which method of training was more “normal” was great because you have one trainer who smothers his Pokémon with love and the other trainer who sets up intense training sessions to make them strong. Paul likes to deny all interest in Ash but probably enjoys pushing Ash's buttons. Ash on the other hand, really wanted Paul to see the light of his dark methods and personality and wasn't exactly happy when things worked out badly. Not even going to lie, the tension was HOT.

+ Bustershipping (Iris x Georgia/Langley)
    TBA

+ Esteemshipping (Alder x Trip/Shooti)
    TBA

+ Unknownshipping (N x Ash/Satoshi)
    TBA

+ Minamoshipping (Kelly/Kanata x May/Haruka)

- - G a m e - -

+ DualRivalshipping (Cheren x Bianca/Bel) ♥ ♥
    TBA

+ Haganeshipping (Riley/Gen x Roark/Hayato)
    TBA

+ Airplaneshipping (Elesa/Kamitsure x Skyla/Fuuro)
    TBA

+ DarkMistshipping (Cheren x Hugh/Hyuu)
    TBA

+ Honorshipping (Morty/Matsuba x Falkner/Hayato)
    TBA

+ PreciousMetalshipping (Ethan/Gold x Silver)
    TBA

- - M a n g a - -

+ Franticshipping (Ruby x Sapphire)
    TBA

+ Commonershipping (Platinum Berlitz x Dia)
    TBA

+ Gracefulshipping (Wallace/Mikuri x Winona/Nagi)
    TBA
    Last edited by Sweet May; 30th March 2013 at 2:04 AM.

Banner made by me~

Lightbulb

csisps_26's Shippings

♥ - Alright.
    ♥♥ - Not bad. Acceptable.
    ♥♥♥ - Good.
    ♥♥♥♥ - Cool.
    ♥♥♥♥♥ - Awesome!

ContestShipping - Drew/Shuu x May/Haruka ♥♥♥♥♥
    I fell for it instantly. Yes. Roses. Come on, roses for almost every time they meet. He did almost admit those roses aren't for Beautifly. He even foiled Harley's plans during the Grand Festival.

PokeShipping - Ash/Satoshi x Misty/Kasumi
    ♥♥♥♥
    Misty cared for Ash when he was sick. Plus, she was the only one who could hear Ash when he 'turned' into a ghost even though Brock was very near. And when Misty said "Be extra careful, Danny!" during the Orange Island Arc, Ash was jealous and nearly fell down, didn't he? Need I say more?

IkariShipping - Paul/Shinji x Dawn/Hikari
    ♥♥♥♥♥
    Whenever Paul talks to Ash/Brock/everyone else, he's always angry with a super bad temper. But when he talks to Dawn and vice versa, he seems calmer and less furious. Obvious, isn't it? But, meh... we need more clues.

ConjunctionShipping - Saturn x Mars
    ♥♥♥♥
    Nope, no hints as of now. But I liked it since the Galactic Arc when Saturn & Mars were both surrounding our heroes. Yes. Only that moment.

CurtainShipping - Reggie/Reiji x Maylene/Sumomo
    ♥♥♥
    Yes. Reggie was there for Maylene the whole time. They interacted quite well during the Veilstone City Arc.

OldRivalShipping - Green (boy) x Blue (girl)
    ♥♥♥♥♥
    Aww... come on, he calls her 'obnoxious girl', 'obnoxious woman' and such. XD And well... yeah, Blue does show signs of liking him and vice versa.

FranticShipping - Ruby x Sapphire
    ♥♥♥♥
    It's canon. Admit it already. Tons of hints in the manga. Only thing, I don't like the fact that Ruby seems to be avoiding the issue. It's great that Sapphire bothers him about it, though.

I think that's about it. If I have anymore, I guess I'll edit this post or something. 'Cause I can't remember all. I'm too lazy to name ships from other anime.
    Last edited by csisps_26; 2nd June 2009 at 3:08 PM.

BACK

My shipping list

Spoiler:- K-pop fandom:

Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Digimon:
    Last edited by junpearl63; 14th April 2010 at 10:59 AM.

Golly. Where to start, eh?

Spoiler:- Pokemon slash:

Spoiler:- Pokemon femslash:

Spoiler:- Pokemon het:

Pokémon bicycling
    I am a Falkner 'shipper. I 'ship aaaaaall these. Every single one.

And I'm not done yet.

Spoiler:- Megaman (conglomerated):

Spoiler:- Kingdom Hearts:

Spoiler:- Digimon:

Spoiler:- Crossovers:
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 17th April 2009 at 2:05 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

I might as well post. I might edit this later if I remember anything else...

Spoiler:- Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Other:

I'm officially insane now.
    Last edited by esm8m; 25th April 2009 at 7:18 PM. Reason: Adding and fixing links

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]edited : Febrary 4th 2009 added some Harry Potter
    Omg...I'm going to be here all night...That's what I get for not seeing this thread earlier.
    Well, this is actually a good contribution to sppf's shipping community, so I'll gladly join

shadow_shipper's Shipping List
    Total : 48
    Note : This list may very well be incomplete. And it will probably always remain thus, no matter how much I try...

Rating Description :
    Canon in my world. =
    If the character were not in my canon pairing, this would be canon. =
    I like it. =
    Don't like it very much. =
    Doesn't bother me. =
    I am not affected by a certain pairing and/or dislike it = No Stars/Not mentionned

Spoiler:- Pok&#233;mon - Anime:

Spoiler:- Pok&#233;mon - Manga:

Spoiler:- Pok&#233;mon - Games:

Spoiler:- Harry Potter:

Spoiler:- Star Wars:

Spoiler:- Vampire Knight:

Spoiler:- Fruits Basket:

I hope you had fun reading what you wanted to know about me
    Thank you mods again for a brilliant idea ![/font]
    Last edited by shadow_shipper; 4th February 2009 at 8:52 PM.
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Some of these may contain spoilers...
    *- Meh, nothing special
    ** - Okay, they're pretty good
    *** - Pretty interesting
    **** - Okay, really like them
    ***** - Best Pairing Ever!

Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Inuyasha:

Spoiler:- Ouran High School Host Club:

Spoiler:- Fruits Basket:

Spoiler:- Merupuri:

Spoiler:- Full Moon O Sagashite:

Spoiler:- Kamichama Karin:

Spoiler:- Gakuen Alice:

Spoiler:- Cardcaptor Sakura:

Spoiler:- Rurouni Kenshin:

Spoiler:- Kodocha:
    Last edited by Kipcha; 19th December 2008 at 9:21 PM.

THE KAWAII Y LIST

OTPY

YFranticShipping [Ruby Y Sapphire]
    Rating - YYYYY

A canon and opposite attract pairing. It’s weird enough to see a sissy guy and a tomboyish girl and to make things more complicated, the writer made them confess to each other, causing many people to support this weird and also canon shipping. Personally, the pairing always makes me laugh when I saw their bickering scenes. It’s so funny that Sapphire’s desperately trying to make Ruby remember their confession and yet Ruby tried to be in denial.

YTakouji/Koukuya [Kouji Minamoto Y Takuya Kanbara]
    Rating - YYYYY

My second yaoi shipping, the first being PuzzleShipping [Yugi and Yami Yugi] which I don't really support it now. I was watching Digimon Frontier again randomly when this pairing just 'click'. Kouji was always saving Takuya from Duskmon, IceDevimon, Cherubimon, Lucemon and perhaps more, ending up injured. Thus, Takuya ended up holding him and even piggyback him. Aww, isn't that cute?

YHomuMado/MadoHomu [Homura Akemi Y Madoka Kaname]
    Rating - YYYYY

My first Yuri pairing. I liked how Homura is willing to create so many timelines just to save Madoka. So sweet~

YRyuki [Ryo Akiyama Y Ruki Makino]
    Rating - YYYYY

This was a ship that I supported after reading a fanfiction. Even though I have watched Digimon Tamers when I was young, I just couldn't understand the plot and had little memories of what it was about. So, I went to re-watched it again a few weeks ago and loved all the interaction between Ryo and Ruki. One like teasing the other, making the other one annoyed. How cute. And they are the Digimon King and Queen. Sounds nice?

YTakari [Takeru Takaishi Y Hikari Yagami]
    Rating - YYYYY

You've got to love this pairing. They have so much in common - from being the youngest during 01 series to having protective brothers to having digimons who digivolve into angels. Geez, even when their digimon armour digivolve, they look almost the same!! "The light inside your heart is called hope" Isn't this obvious enough? They belonged to each other.

Pokémon MangaY

YAgencyShipping [BlackY White]
    Rating - YYYY

To tell you the truth, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE STORYLINE IS ABOUT. Maybe bits and pieces of it since I kinda read the summary. I was finding the Pokemon Special Pictures that I lost when I had to replace my hard disk and found some Black/White pictures and they looked CUTE together~ That's why I like this shipping, I guess, cause it's C-U-T-E!

YMangaAdvanceShipping [Red Y Sapphire]
    Rating - YYYY

It’s weird that I don’t like AdvanceShipping and yet I like this pairing. This is a random pairing that I thought of when I’m bored and when I thought of it later, I started to like this pairing as both of them like to battle and be the hero who defeat evil organization in order to save the world.

YMangaQuestShipping [Gold Y Crystal]
    Rating - YYYY

Another opposite attract pairing. Gold’s a happy-go-lucky boy while Crystal’s a serious girl. When they are together, they will always end up arguing and Crystal scolding Gold for his careless mistake. It’s funny that they always argue yet help each other.

YOldRivalShipping [Green Y Blue]
    Rating - YYYY

Pesky girl, a comment Green always used to describe Blue. Sometime I wonder why I like this shipping; perhaps it’s because of their interaction and Green constantly calling Blue a pesky girl whenever he has a chance.

YSpecialShipping [Red Y Yellow]
    Rating - YYYYY

A cute shipping as Red’s always too dense to know anything. Their fingers are linked together by strings for two occasions. At the end of GSC saga, when Misty called, Yellow is feeling sort of uncomfortable, afraid that Misty would steal Red away from her. So it’s kind of obvious that she like Red. At the end of the FRLG saga, Red is carrying Yellow in a cute bride style way.

Pokémon AnimeY

YContestShipping [Drew Y May]
    Rating - YYYYY

Another rival pairing. I like how the two rivals keep on argue and Drew giving May red roses, which represents love. He doesn’t give other girls roses and only gives May roses. Why give May only? Simple - 'Cause he likes her. And it’s not like everyday is Valentine Day and yet he gives her a red rose whenever he saw her.

Digimon AnimeY

YJenkato [Jenrya LiY Takato Matsuda]
    Rating - YYYY

There's a WIDE range of names for this shipping: Leekato, Henkato, etc. But I like the name Jenkato the best so I used this name. So why this pairing? Well, to be frank, I actually kinda supported Jukato (Takato and Juri) cause it seemed to be the most obvious shipping. But, one day, I was looking for new fanfictions to read and stumbled onto this writer: Taiki Matsuki. He wasn't really the writer, just the uploader. Anyway, since I loved long stories, I decided to read and give this shipping a try and to my surprise, I actually loved the shipping. It must be due to the way the writer wrote it. I liked how best friends become a couple.

-list to be update if I can think of more-
    Last edited by kawaii-lurve; 24th January 2013 at 7:35 AM.

OMG ~.:NL:.~ has a Shipping List?!
    Yes indeed Munchkins

Spoiler:- Bleach:

Last edited by Northern Lights; 25th January 2009 at 10:29 PM.

Default Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

W e l c o m e . T o . M y . L a i r
    Said the Spider to the Fly

Well howdy, everyone! I've been meaning to post here for quite some time, and I finally got motivated to do so. I think that a few of you will be surprised to see what's in this post x3

Hurrah for HTML coding and such 8D

Legend
    1 star - why do I support this, again?
    1.5 stars - Meh, not really feeling it~
    2 stars - It's good, but...
    2.5 stars - Not bad, but not great
    3 stars - I like it!
    3.5 stars - Mild risk of obsession
    4 stars - Give me liberty, or give me ship
    4.5 stars - Love love love it~
    5 stars - Obsession, thy name is perfection <3

I'm putting them in alphabetical order - so much easier to keep track - and I'll upgrade as I go. So far, all I have is a very incomplete list of Pok&#233;mon ships. And a lot of them involve Satoshi/Ash. So, um, you've been warned XD

Spoiler:- Pok&#233;mon:

Spoiler:- Yu-Gi-Oh!:

Spoiler:- Misc Fandoms:

I'll finish this list when I don't feel as bored @_@ And feel moar like coding.
    Last edited by Tadashi; 8th July 2009 at 7:03 AM.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Default Mel-Girl's Shipping List!

Mel-Girl's Shipping List
    •°under construction°•

Here are the ships so far and I will edit with reasons later. =D Beware! It's long. XD

EDIT: Okay, what the fudge, cuz I ship so much... I'll just do a Pokemon section, a Yu-Gi-Oh section and then an Other section for my top pairings of other fandoms. Holy hell. XDD I'll redo the coding crap later too.

Pokemon
        Spoiler:- ♪ Ikiterunda dakara kanjiyou issho ni
    :

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
        Spoiler:- ♪ Afureru kanjyou ga tomaranai
    :

Other
        Spoiler:- more ships!:
    Last edited by Mel-Girl; 27th December 2009 at 7:26 PM.

Ember's Shipping List:

Most of my pairings are entirely crazy but I love them OHSOMUCH. <3<3<3<3

Pokemon

Spoiler:- Pokemon x Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Human x Human:

Spoiler:- Human x Pokemon:

Naruto

Spoiler:- The Short List:

Animorphs

Spoiler:- The List:

Harry Potter

Spoiler:- Very Short List!:
    Last edited by EmberGryphon; 26th March 2009 at 9:51 PM.

Art and banner by me | Click it to visit my Pokemon fanart gallery!

Yep. Sonic's got a shipping list.
    Ironically, I have no Sonic pairings.

***** = Supporter to the brink of obsession
    **** = Hella' like it
    *** = Support it, but not enough to search for fanservice for it
    ** = Eh....kinda
    * = Wait a minute, I support this?

Spoiler:- Overly large Pokemon Shipping List.:

Spoiler:- Not quite as long Dragonball list (Yes, I KNOW the series is over):

I may update later; I can't decide.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast