Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fake Youtube Account Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightScott View Post
    This thread is full of asskissers, it makes me sick.
    I concur to the highest degree.
    gone

throw a party, josh

lol
    Wishful thinking maybe? Someone probably just wanted to get a kick out of it.
    They knew it would rattle up some people.
    Not so sure if it's working though.

Influences: www.Pokemon.com and sponsors have an official account as well, please note this is the real pokemon channel because there have been previous hoaxes

this has to be my favorite part about the whole thing, and this comes right off the page. What an idiot. I bet you 10 euro that the kid who started it is a member of this forum, LOL
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Worse fake I ever saw, oh well, I can spam it :).

Heh, thats got to be annoying but this is the internet, thanks for letting us know.

Excuse me while I go laugh my *** off.

*comes back an hour later*

Ah. I feel cleansed. So, when were you gonna tell me about these 12 people running this place, Joseph? =P
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

This is the message I posted:
    I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO READ THIS, READ IT BEFORE THIS ***GOT DELETES IT, HE OBVIOUSLY WILL BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY IS SOME SOOKING ****ING POSER WITH NO DEFENSE BUT TO DELETE A MESSAGE. OH YEAH, READ THIS!!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=370620
    cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradude131 View Post
    Some people need to get a life, I mean really, this is all they can think of doing in their spare time?
    lawl, I have no life.
    But, I'm not THAT lame.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/14mgfbp.png[/IMG]
    | MySpace | YouTube | Gunpoint GFX |

Quote Originally Posted by Machiki View Post
    This is the message I posted:
    Once you post it, it gets deleted.

Its actually quite hilarious. Its like someone was thinking "Who should I pose as? I think Joe from Serebii would be great..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    Its actually quite hilarious. Its like someone was thinking "Who should I pose as? I think Joe from Serebii would be great..."
    The sad part is that he is #24 - Most Subscribed (This Month) - Reporters - Global.

I'm too lazy to remove the link, sue me.

The sad part is, I'm currently beating both Serebii and the faker in video views...btw who is FlameAstro? I think he has a Serebii account. If he's looking, it is I, the great NeonTogepi!

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Influences: www.Pokemon.com and sponsors have an official account as well, please note this is the real pokemon channel because there have been previous hoaxes

this has to be my favorite part about the whole thing, and this comes right off the page. What an idiot. I bet you 10 euro that the kid who started it is a member of this forum, LOL
    Yeah, a banned member.
    This happens to lots of people, even people who have their internet fame on youtube. Anyone ever heard of Smashtasm, a youtube Smash Bros. series? There are about three "Shippiddges", two of which are fake. One of them steals episodes and the other one posts fake ones.
    Last edited by 42; 5th December 2008 at 6:22 PM.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

OK we realise you don't like the guy, but can you please stop spamming the account. Everytime you post there insulting the person or filling the page with spam (pkmnhippy I'm looking at you here) you're making yourself as bad as the people who come here and just post spam. Everytime you complain that someone is posting spam, just consider the fact that you are doing the exact same thing.

Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares? This doesn't effect the site or the members at all, and crusading to clear up rumors/lies/whatever is a little pointless.

Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.
    Last edited by Kate; 5th December 2008 at 7:53 PM.

I could get a year of signature quotes from this thread only if I were doing Quote of the Month here.
    Speaking of quotes, here's one of my favorites:
    "It's pointless, my friend, pointless!"
    Then he laughs and disappears, as I hope that account+this thread will.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    OK we realise you don't like the guy, but can you please stop spamming the account. Everytime you post there insulting the person or filling the page with spam (pkmnhippy I'm looking at you here) you're making yourself as bad as the people who come here and just post spam. Everytime you complain that someone is posting spam, just consider the fact that you are doing the exact same thing.
    Words never said better.

And I'd just like to point out this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post

Please do not spam the account or flame the user.

Now, I think didn't think when he did that, why would somebody pay sombody else to put Emerald on an emulater on youtube?

He only did it for attention
    Such a shame at what some people do...

i was about to subscribe but thankfully i didn't..
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Hmm...I honestly have yet to see this account. What is the guys name? I don't have a Youtube account, so i can't flame him or anything of the sort, but i want to see just so i can lol at the pathetic attempt to garner attention from an awesome webmaster. Seriously, you'd have to have no life to stoop so low as to imitate or pretend to be someone who you're obviously not lol.

Sometimes i wonder...where the f*** has all of our sanity as a race gone?

On secound thought...don't answer that
    I no longer have diamond/pearl/platinum, but i do have shoddy, so if you wanna shoddy, send me a VM. My shoddy name is Mentalfission

~Under construction~

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares? This doesn't effect the site or the members at all, and crusading to clear up rumors/lies/whatever is a little pointless.

Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.
    I love you.

I... I just love you.

Then you don't know how things work. Simple enough.

Perhaps it would have been if people werent so moronic/gullible. Since thats not the case however, crap like this does need to be posted to prevent any chance of bad rumors/reputation. I fail to see how quelling possible negativity is frivolous especially in a community where say an image drawn on MS Paint can send half of it into a "OMG ITS THE 5TH GEN STARTER" frenzy. The thread probably would have been better off closed from the start, but everyone sure does love their post count +1.

Although Joe, youtube, and fake accounts is clearly a touchy subject to produce such sarcasm. Oh my!
    Also, buy a new card to play because incredibly old fat joke is incredibly old.
    Last edited by Shining Mew; 6th December 2008 at 10:27 AM.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I'm a hypocrite, plus it only affects him.

This youtube account is serebiipokemonsource and as such it has nothing to do with me. I did not authorise it, I certainly have not and would not ever pay anyone to run it.
    i think it would be an idea to remove that link, besides showing us who it is you are practically giving a link to his account to possible upset members serebii, it's obvious that spam will occur there.

Why is it that the Announcements forum always breeds drama? It can be the most mundane thing and someone will always flip out and the thread will go down in flames. Its kind of funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast