Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [spoiler] doesn't have something Charizard had...

I'm thinking Sinnoh just got another Kanto reference.

I don't think the obedience problems will last long though, the writers have to protect their dear Dee-dee.
    My Black 2 Team
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5549-7031

I think Piloswine will evolve quickly into Mamoswine like Charmeleon->Charizard. Piloswine will probably act like meleon and Mamoswine will act like zard and completely disobey Dawn. The pig will probably make her lose her next contest or something; I can see it using raw power to dominate all of its opponets but then Dawn goes up against a really good coordinator in the final round and loses thanks to Mamoswine refusing to use any contest moves. This will, of course, make certain people speculate Mamoswine's release or being traded. Then the group will get separated on the way to snow point, Dawn will almost die in a blizzard and Mamoswine will protect her and gain respect for her for some reason. Swiney probably won't be aggressive like Charizard, maybe just fat and lazy

Thats my idea on it

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

What if Piloswine isnt obeying Dawn because its trying to learn a certain attack...?

After failing miserably at getting Piloswine to obey Dawn, the gang arrive at the school which was mentioned in the summary and get told by someone that Dawn needs to spend her time helping it learn Ancientpower instead of trying to teach it her crappy contest stylings.

Dawn decides this is the right thing to do and sends out Piloswine. She explains to it that she understands what its trying to do and she will do whatever she can to help it. The training begins!

If Ancientpower isnt learned in this episode, they will continue trying. Piloswine will finally get the hang of it while battling TR (after seeing Yanmega use it). But whats this? Piloswine is glowing! and its only been like, 2 episodes at the most!

Mamoswine blasts off TR with Ancientpower (which is a lot more impressive than Yanmega's) and they start work on their Contest strategies.

That is how i see it....For a reason which i do not understand.

A while ago I've seen speculation of Dawn trading her Mamoswine to Brock. Its "not girly/contesty enough" or some bull. And the ground is Brocks "area". I never wanted to believe it, but maybe it WILL happen now? Brock can use his breeder skills to make it less grouchy

Quote Originally Posted by Squaaah View Post
    Woah, hold up. The picture in the character bio's of Piloswine, is that one from the anime, or is it like made? Because piloswines outline looks wierd, and i dont know where Serebii would have gotten the pik from as neither the ep or the preview has aired yet?
    Yeah, I saw that too. Does anyone else also notice that there is no shadow on the ground from piloswine at all? Even the picture of buneary in dawns bio has a shadow on the ground.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    A while ago I've seen speculation of Dawn trading her Mamoswine to Brock. Its "not girly/contesty enough" or some bull. And the ground is Brocks "area". I never wanted to believe it, but maybe it WILL happen now? Brock can use his breeder skills to make it less grouchy
    Yeah, but don't forget that people have also speculated Chimchar, Turtwig and Gliscor all going to Brock at some point as well. Whos next? Frikkin Pachirisu?

Timeline:
    - Swinub evolves in the Rotom episode
    - Piloswine stops obeying Dawn and the whole episode of DP106 is spent trying to get it to listen. It learns ancient power, evolves at the end of the episode and stops listening to Dawn all together.
    - Dawn makes it to the battle round of her next contest by appealing with Piplup/Buneary/Ambipom/Pachirisu and decides to use Mamo for the battles. Mamoswine doesn't obey Dawn's contest commands but defeats its opponets with raw power. Dawn battles Zoey/Kenny/Nando/Jessie in the final round who are skilled enough to defeat Mamoswine by taking all of Dawn's points before their pokemon faints.(probably Zoey so she can go back to lecturing Dawn.) Dawn lost and its all Mamo's fault
    - Dawn decides to get rid of Mamoswine but Zoey and Ash tell her that she should work with it more. Ash tells Dawn about Charizard.
    - The group get lost in the snowy route. Dawn impresses Mamo by showing it that it doesn't need help to make it through the blizzard but passes out half way through and is going to die. Mamoswine gains respect for Dawn and helps her
    - Mamoswine is used in a Snowpoint contest and wins Dawn her ribbon this time

What do you guys think?

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Yeah, but don't forget that people have also speculated Chimchar, Turtwig and Gliscor all going to Brock at some point as well. Whos next? Frikkin Pachirisu?
    Hahaha no kidding

then you'll see...

"Does anyone else feel that Pikachu will be traded to Brock? Because Brock can take good care of it, and Ash can train a Chansey to know roll-out..." or some cra p :P

We all know what will happen in the Grand Festival now...
    Hikari: Mamoswine listen to me! Use Blizzard on Nando's Roserade!
    Mamoswine: -Does not obey.-
    GGz for Hikari.

I would love to see Piloswine's disobedience problems continue after it has evolved to Mamoswine (doesn't it already know Ancientpower? Maybe not - I've only seen one or two episodes after it was caught so I'm not sure) and I would love to see Dawn really have to struggle to earn its respect, since frankly she does not have the level of skill needed to command a powerful 2nd-stage pokemon like Mamoswine. And anything that makes Dawn focus on a pokemon in her team besides Piplup is good. But I suspect the writers will just have Piloswine magically realize right away that Dawn treats it well or something and it should obey her or something . . . but I'll take what I can get. They shouldn't drag the whole disobedience thing out for as long as they did with Charizard, though. That was extremely annoying.
    PLEASE feed Farfetch'd sour (yellow) berries!

I want to see Piloswine sit on Dawn. >=D It's mentioned that Piloswine doesn't listen to Dawn due to outweighing her or something like that. So I'd love for Piloswine to sit on her!

why was "Piloswine" changed to "[spoiler]" if this is in the "spoilers" section of the Forum? hm.......
    Long Live Gliscor

Got an infraction for putting "Piloswine" in the title...

Like that's the first time that's ever happened
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

ooh *spioler*
    is going to be tite

hahahahha

anyways yeah its going to be tite when it evolves
    personally pilo... i mean spoiler is not my fav poke but i guess ill accept it

Loving You Is Cherry Pie, Cause You Know That Baby I,
    Im Your Biggest Fan,
    I'll Follow You Until You Love Me.

Etc.
    Credit: Banner-Skiyomi
    Claimed Song:
    LoveGame-Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    If the franchise goes into a 5th Generation and the anime follows, and if Dawn goes with Ash (which should happen for various reasons, namely to kick Brock off and let the [God forbid] Male character of the generation take the helm) who wants to bet they will stumble onto some valley filled with Mamoswine?
    C'mon, I know I criticize the writers everytime I visit these forums, but frankly, I wouldn't even go that far. Sure, it's a thought, but I would be giving this a bit of a stretch (I mean the valley of Mamoswine, not [insert male character of next gen. here] replacing Brock).

Then again, I'm merely here for the ride, even if my views and opinions have changed since frequenting this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipcha View Post
    Anyways, at least Dawn won't have quite the pain Ash had with Charizard. Piloswine can't exactly burn Dawn to a crisp, but she can be frozen.
    I'm sure her current attire doesn't help matters. I think she'll be grateful once they do get to the snowy area; they'll be smart enough to consider getting parkas.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Magic Thunderbolt~ View Post
    I'm thinking Sinnoh just got another Kanto reference.
    Oy, and here I've thought the writers made Hoenn to be the Kanto-esque design, and Sinnoh to be more of the Johto-esque design. Dammit, they've tricked us again!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Timeline:
    - Swinub evolves in the Rotom episode
    - Piloswine stops obeying Dawn and the whole episode of DP106 is spent trying to get it to listen. It learns ancient power, evolves at the end of the episode and stops listening to Dawn all together.
    - Dawn makes it to the battle round of her next contest by appealing with Piplup/Buneary/Ambipom/Pachirisu and decides to use Mamo for the battles. Mamoswine doesn't obey Dawn's contest commands but defeats its opponets with raw power. Dawn battles Zoey/Kenny/Nando/Jessie in the final round who are skilled enough to defeat Mamoswine by taking all of Dawn's points before their pokemon faints.(probably Zoey so she can go back to lecturing Dawn.) Dawn lost and its all Mamo's fault
    Zoey/Kenny/Nando I can believe. Jessie, that's pushing it a bit. No offense, she did successfully get a ribbon, but... eh, I dunno I just don't her of all people beating her.
    - Dawn decides to get rid of Mamoswine but Zoey and Ash tell her that she should work with it more. Ash tells Dawn about Charizard.
    - The group get lost in the snowy route. Dawn impresses Mamo by showing it that it doesn't need help to make it through the blizzard but passes out half way through and is going to die. Mamoswine gains respect for Dawn and helps her
    I think collapsing due to the cold is an idea, but I hardly think only Mamoswine will be out. I mean, in "Snow way out", Ash had all his Pokemon out; even then, there wasn't yet any kind of conflict within the group (referring to ol' Charmeleon here).
    - Mamoswine is used in a Snowpoint contest and wins Dawn her ribbon this time

What do you guys think?
    Aside from a couple of things that jumped to me, I find it semi-believable.

Strange how, despite me having just heard the news of Dawn's Swinub to Piloswine on the main site, I'm only partially phased. However, I'm probably gonna check to see where it does talk about this particular event happening.

I'm not sure what I can pull from this/these events, but I do know that often episode titles tend to be a bit misleading. I know that it should only be given as guidelines for what's to happen in the episode, but I don't think that something as drastic as what people are proposing might happen.

Speculation, of course, but I'll say this much: I don't think Dawn will freeze before Mamoswine has a change of heart, or even if it evolves as quickly as everyone's proposing.

Who knows, maybe it has something to do with an item that Mamoswine isn't too confident with Dawn using (maybe one of the key items... not sure of an example though). Or, it could even be a minor variation of Buizel (minus the trade); look how that turned out.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Dealing with a disobedient Pokemon

Rule #1: Do NOT make any stupid faces when the Pokemon does not obey you.

Rule #2: Do NOT have useless adventures with Surfing Pikachu's & Pokemon protectors of a lost civilization.

Rule #3: TRAIN YOUR POKEMON! You are a trainer after all.

That's the rules Ash should teach her when dealing with Piloswine.
    Well that, or maybe Ash's "problems" will be forgotten altogether by now.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The main thing that ultimately led to Charizards respect for Ash was the relationship the two had as it was a Charmander; Ash protecting the tail flame from going out, the Iwaku as a Bivouc episode (Snow Way Out) and the many triumphant battles (Koga, the Bridge Bike Gang). Swinub has... a gluttonous attitude, no battles in its resume, and no real bonding with its trainer.

It seems Dawn might just have a difficult time taming her new Piloswine. My wager says it will evolve once more before they get to Snowpoint and during a fierce blizzard, after the trio gets separated, Mamoswine comes to its senses and rescues Dawn from a chilly death.

Whatever, I'm just hoping this subplot lasts longer than at least Sceptile's post-evolution subplot.
    That's always a possibility. I personally would hope that it wouldn't come in a cheap way so they should have this episode maybe be a two-parter if this is actually the way it occurs. It would give more opportunity for the writers to be able to work on the bond.
    Naomi Tamura- Ready Go! (Pokémon)

Susume! Susume! Kimi to nana iro no niji koete Onward! Onward! Cross the 7 colors of the rainbow with me.
    Ready go! Motto touku! Ready go! Even farther!
    Kumo wo tsuki nuke sora e ta Go through the clouds to the sky!

=mew-the original;9086767]I want to see Piloswine sit on Dawn. >=D It's mentioned that Piloswine doesn't listen to Dawn due to outweighing her or something like that. So I'd love for Piloswine to sit on her!
    Hahaha yes I would love seeing that Daijobu obsessed pain getting sit on by a fat bull swine! Anyway this is my spec. for -swine's legacy

- In DP 107 Piloswine decides that dawn is dim so it refuses to obey her
    - Ash tells dawn about Charizard
    -He then offers her a temporary trade (Gliscor for it)
    -Dawn accepts and decides to give Piloswine some intensive experience with ash.
    -In DP 108 Ash teaches Piloswine Ancientpower and it evolves. Meanwhile Gliscor has a very good time with 'ol Dawn (considering it is female)
    -Then Ash proposes a permanent trade and Mamoswine accepts with an Ice beam
    Competitive!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracomaster16 View Post
    Hahaha yes I would love seeing that Daijobu obsessed pain getting sit on by a fat bull swine! Anyway this is my spec. for -swine's legacy

-In DP 108 Ash teaches Piloswine Ancientpower and it evolves. Meanwhile Gliscor has a very good time with 'ol Dawn (considering it is female)
    Hope it will not hppen though. They've established the teams already.

But this is DP, you know.
    My Black 2 Team
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5549-7031

Quote Originally Posted by ~Magic Thunderbolt~ View Post
    Hope it will not hppen though. They've established the teams already.

But this is DP, you know.
    Maybe Ash does a Reggie on us and offers to take care of Piloswine for awhile.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by char-cario View Post
    I knew that this is coming a long time ago, one of Dawn's pokemon start disobeying her. Ever wondered why Ash's Charizard stopped disobeying him for a time? They're both beginner trainers and have had no clue in how to handle or train pokemon. I have a feeling that Piloswine's disobedient could cost Dawn the Grand Festival, kind of how Charizard cost Ash his match at the Indigo Plateau.
    I agree on that that will be the best way to handle it, but sadly it looks like it will be resolved quickly
    Chive on!
    I'm sick of always hearing
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    All day it is there to remind
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

Quote Originally Posted by Dracomaster16 View Post

Gliscor's not really the contest type though. If Ash did take care of Piloswine for Dawn it would probably result in Gliscor being Oaked, but even that I can't see happening since Gliscor has way too many reasons to stay on Ash's team right now. They already traded in DP anyway; the same characters trading twice within the span of 100 episode kinda seems like they're overusing the same idea.

I kinda want to see Piloswine have the same problem as Buizel, perferring battles over contests(the main site did say that it has a bunch of power and thats why it won't obey Dawn.) But this time Dawn(probably with Zoey's/Ash's help) will work through the problem rather than coping out with a trade. Also, Buizel wanted to battle Lucian to show its strength; hopefully Piloswine will do the same and get its butt handed to him by Paul's Magmortar or something. We've never seen Dawn vs Paul.

I was kinda expecting Dawn to have problems with Mamoswine but I thought it would be more like Snorlax rather than Charizard. Wonder if the writers were originally planning on making Prinplup/Empoleon Dawn's disobidient pokemon
    Last edited by thunderblade12; 4th December 2008 at 5:12 AM.

hey people are saying that it will evolve in the rotom episode but its evolving in a episode that called
    how to earn a pokemon trust or something like that

if u dont believe me check dawns biography

Loving You Is Cherry Pie, Cause You Know That Baby I,
    Im Your Biggest Fan,
    I'll Follow You Until You Love Me.

Etc.
    Credit: Banner-Skiyomi
    Claimed Song:
    LoveGame-Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by piplup_777 View Post
    hey people are saying that it will evolve in the rotom episode but its evolving in a episode that called

It specifically says it it doesn't evolve this week it will in the friendship episode.

Can't wait for the episodes, so we can stop speculating on when it will.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by piplup_777 View Post

It says newly evolved so it either evolves at the end of the Rotom episode or at the beginning of DP106.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast