Thread: Not a Good Day, (ColdCoffeeshipping), PG.

Default Not a Good Day, (ColdCoffeeshipping), PG.

There has been a severe lack of boy/boy shippy fics lately. So I've decided to do a short, little ColdCoffeeshipping one-shot. That's Shinji/Paul and Jun/Barry/Damion/(whatever-the-hell-his-dub-name-will-be), for those of you who do not know. This shipping can be considered one-sided canon on Jun's part (since in DP101, he pretty much fanboys over Shinji). Definitely not of the best quality, but what can you expect from something whipped up in 30 minutes. There may be some OOCness, but whatever.

Disclaimer: Pokémon is owned by Nintendo and Satoshi Tajiri. I, the humble author, do not.

Not a Good Day (ColdCoffeeshipping) (PG)

Shinji's POV

I wasn’t having a good day.

First, I had to check out of the Pokémon Centre early (we are talking 5 in the morning early here), lest he fall into yet another encounter with Satoshi, his Pikachu, and their two friends, Takeshi and what’s-her-name. Not that that would bother me too much. It’s just a nuisance.

Second, two hours later, it just so happened to start raining, and, being out in the middle of nowhere, I got soaking wet. Not that that would bother me much at all. I’m just becoming a little more irritable.

Third, my training regime for the day didn’t start off as planned since Dodaitose had decided to hit the snooze button, so to speak, rather than begin training for the day. I wondered whether Satoshi and his crazy “close bonding” and “friendship ideas” were rubbing off on the Continent Pokémon. It was bad enough that Eleboo was on friendly terms with Satoshi and his companions. But not that it would bother me too terribly much, despite the fact that this was not turning to be a good day.

Unfortunately, Murphy’s Law decided to make an appearance. In the form of an obnoxious, hyperactive, impatient blond baka that just decided to run into me, literally.

“What in the name of hell! You’re in my way!” Said blond shouted as he picked himself off the ground. “I’m fining you $10 million. You have ten seconds to pay up, nine… eight… seven…”

“Excuse me; you were the one who ran into me, baka.” I couldn’t believe this guy.

“four… three…, eh? Shinji-kun?!”

“How do you know my name?” Now I was really confused.

“I cannot believe it! It really is Shinji-kun!” He pulled me into a giant bear hug, and then acting all giggly (complete with hearts in his eyes), “I’m like your biggest all-time, No. 1 fan! I don’t care what that cute little baka Satoshi-kun says, you’re the best trainer around.”

Oh great, another obsessed fan. A fanboy while we’re at it too. And- wait, did he just say that I was a better trainer than Satoshi? And what did he mean by cute? “Um, excuse me?”

“Since you’re the so-totally-awesome-super-hot-and-sexy Shinji-kun, I’ll lower my fine to $10 million Canadian! Oh, by the way, my name’s Jun!”

Totally awesome!? Super hot!!?? Sexy!!!??? Lowering his ridiculous fine to a currency whose nickname sounds like something off of a cartoon!!!!???? This guy must really have a few screws-

“Shinji-kun, will you teach me your training secrets?”

“Uh, what did you say? And will you get off of me.”

“Teach me your training secrets! I want to be strong and powerful just like Shinji-kun!”

I can’t believe this guy. I can barely breathe now with his bear hug squeezing me so. “Get off me now. I cannot breathe.”

“Oh, Shinji-kun! I-“

“GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!” Kami-sama, what part of “get off of me” does this guy not understand.

“Oh! Sorry Shinji-kun!” He finally gets off of me. “I’m just so excited right now! Let’s talk about training styles right now over some nice iced cappuccinos!”

I barely had time to recall my Pokémon when Jun grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me at speeds that would make the U.S.S. Enterprise from Star Trek seem slow in comparison.

And just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, when Jun dragged me back to the Pokemon Centre, we ran into Satoshi and his friends. Jun had put his arm around my waist, but I had not energy to push him away. This was all too much for one day.

Satoshi didn’t even notice what was going on. “Oi! Jun! Shinji!”

“Satoshi-kun! Can’t talk right now. Shinji-kun and I have a coffee date right now, and then I am going to propose to him!”

It took a while for this information to soak in- both to myself and to Satoshi. Satoshi had an intrigued look on his face. “Jun, why do you have your hand around Shinji’s waist?” Oh Kami-sama, Satoshi can be so dense at times! Wait a minute? Propose? As in marriage?! What the hell!

“That’s simple, Shinji-kun is my new boy-frie- ugh, we’re once minute late! I’m fining you $1 billion Satoshi.” And with that he took off, dragging me at his side. At this, point, I decided to say the one thing that I promised myself I would never say:

“Satoshi! Help me!”

PM List:
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

lol

this made me laugh a lot. i don't support male/male shippings, but this still made me laugh. especially shinji's desperate plea at the end. never thought i'd see the day :P good work

Edit: rank up!
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

What? Only a single review? D:

I loved this!! Jun's spazzy fanboy persona and Shinji's super-serious personalities were very well-written, and the clash is what made the fic excellent ^^ It got a little weird at the end, with Jun's hand on Shinji's waist, but any Jun/Shinji moment has some extent of weirdness to it ;3

I had quite a few chuckles while reading this. I look forward to seeing more from you. Keep it up!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype