Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Get Your Rotom Running! (573)

its good to have an episode like that to mop up cress vs dark
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

-Grotle's stealing Muk's schtick now. Has it no shame?
    -Piloswine's in on it too! Muk's gig gets no respect anymore, I tells ya.
    -The Chateau is in Canalave now? This is a CLEAR *******IZATION of the games! I bet they don't even have key game characters in this episode like the ghostly butler and the ghostly girl! Oh wait, it's a HOTEL. Why don't the writers pay more attention to mirroring the games?! HONESTLY.
    -AshnCo is especially skilled at finding hellspawn today.
    -Who has a fridge that even remotely resembles the one in the hotel's fridge?
    -Rotom has an oddly deep voice for a mischevious ghost thing.
    -Ash, I think it's time to take Pikachu to the funny farm. It is clearly hallucinating that the toaster is haunted, and only a deranged mouse would think that when inside a supposedly haunted mansion.
    -You turn on the generator in a vacant hotel, the PA system just so happens to have an announcement of some sort on it, and you decide to listen to it and go to the kitchen? Well okay then.
    -Oh, everything's all AUTOMATED. Those fancy kids with their automated kitchens and their sock-finding Piplups and their CGI Cyruses and their iPods and their bullet points and their words and
    -Secret Ash Training Technique #M:Fry Pikachu to a crisp with Flamethrower.
    -Chimchar has angered the lawnmower spirit! Remember kids, look where you're aiming before belching fire from within.
    -Dawn conserves electricity by turning off the fan...and angers the fan spirit! Remember kids, saving the planet doesn't pay.
    -The washer spirit shows up for no reason? Remember kids...uh...I got nothing.
    -I love how washer Rotom apparently bothers to drag one of the pipes with it.
    -I'm digging how each Rotom form has a different voice.
    -I'll admit it, I laughed at the scene where Rotom keeps turning to its Frige Form each time Brock's not looking, then goes back to an innocent fridge when he turns to look. The DADADA DAAAA music cues cutting off each time the fridge went back to normal somehow did nothing to prevent this expression of amusement.
    -Rotom is quickly cementing its status as one of my favorite Ghost Pokemon. Or it would be if I didn't already like the thing.
    -And TR is still starving to death in a locked room for all eternity.
    -Until the mysterious automated system gives them access to some terrible-tasting food of some sort.
    -And the door is open, so all is well.
    -Wait, was the Rotom thing just resolved by AshnCo discovering what it was? Eh, who cares.

A fun ep overall. It's not exactly the zaniest thing ever, but maybe I'm still down from watching Cresselia Bumps into Darkrai Four Times Before the Lord of Nightmares Goes Off to Get a Burrito or Something.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

The food that TR was eating wasn't real, it was a display.
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

So why exactly do Grotle and Piloswine jump on their trainers again. I don't understand Japanese, but I believe they were talking about their new evolutions.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

To show how much they like their trainers, remember what happens to James all the time.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -I'll admit it, I laughed at the scene where Rotom keeps turning to its Frige Form each time Brock's not looking, then goes back to an innocent fridge when he turns to look. The DADADA DAAAA music cues cutting off each time the fridge went back to normal somehow did nothing to prevent this expression of amusement.
    Honestly, I pretty much laughed my head off.
    It's...
    OH MY GOD.
    The first time in...hundreds of episodes, that I've actually LAUGHED at something in the Anime. I'll smirk or something once in awhile, but..wow...

Definately my favorite episode in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan16 View Post
    am i the only one not noticing that they are hinting that chimchar will be used in the next gym while piplup and buneary might be used in the nest contest(bad for piplup, ok for buneary) OMG!
    Meh D/P is pretty random. For all we know Piloswine could be used next.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by katfairy View Post
    The food that TR was eating wasn't real, it was a display.
    Ya know, I actually did not realize that... I just thought the yokan was stale or very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Honestly, I pretty much laughed my head off.
    It's...
    OH MY GOD.
    The first time in...hundreds of episodes, that I've actually LAUGHED at something in the Anime. I'll smirk or something once in awhile, but..wow...

Definately my favorite episode in quite some time.
    As if to add to the hilarity, both Ash and Dawn would yell and gesture that this freaky thing was behind Brock as opposed to the fridge. Oh my, even after knowing about what was going to happen, it was still hilarious.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Ya know, I actually did not realize that... I just thought the yokan was stale or very hard.

As if to add to the hilarity, both Ash and Dawn would yell and gesture that this freaky thing was behind Brock as opposed to the fridge. Oh my, even after knowing about what was going to happen, it was still hilarious.

~C_L~
    Well, I'm pretty sure that's what they said.

And the fridge scene was priceless; I'm never going to look at appliances the same again. Good thing lawnmowers won't be an issue around here until next May or June- that's the second mower attack they've had!

My shinies-

When was the first?
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Well i think Dawn is a weight-lifter, or else how could she lift a pokemon as a Piloswine easily on her shoulder. Look at this pic,

Also does Piloswine have some sort of magnetic power which lets it to easily stay on a place like that.

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    When was the first?
    One of the Pikachu shorts.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    One of the Pikachu shorts.
    "Pikachu's Pikaboo!" To be more precise. Larvitar and his group of OCDs just went about their daily business, until they met Pikachu. Then, Larvitar gets mad at them, and vents out his anger by kicking a rock. Said rock hits a lawnmower and causes it to start up.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

A great episode, really funny and Cut Rotom looked great.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I loved this episode, like when Brock kept looking at the fridge but it was only Rotom when he wasn't looking but then he saw it, and when everyone laughed when Piplup almost died, this ep was hilarious. But I just hate that ugly vest thing Buneary wears, were did she get that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by starliteevee View Post
    But I just hate that ugly vest thing Buneary wears, were did she get that thing?
    I think it's cute.^^ But she's been wearing it occasionally ever since the Chingling episode.

Normally, I do not watch the Japanese episodes, mainly because I'm stuck with dial-up and it takes forever to buffer. But when I saw the episode pics, I knew I had to watch it.

Rotom absolutely rules this episode. Cut Rotom was probably my favorite form; the look on Ash, Pikachu, and Chimchar's faces when it threatened them were priceless. Then, of course, the Fridge Rotom scene. I was falling out of my chair laughing throughout that scene. And just when you think that Rotom is going to show some remorse for its actions, it absolutely fries Piplup. That moment is going to stick in my head for a while.

But yeah, like before, I said I do not watch many Japanese episodes, so I'm not really used to all the silence and all, but I do see why it some people like it. Sometimes, just the silence makes the scene better. Of course, I hope they keep the music from Fridge Rotom sneaking up on Brock.

Overall, a very fun and entertaining episode. I just hope the dub doesn't ruin this episode, but I doubt it will.

Now being reposted!

yo yay cutting rotom!!!!!!!!!!!!! is reveiled in that episode
    -------->
    yo.. buneary = lopunny.
    FRIKIN WOW! THEY ARE SHINY FRIKIN WOW! yo poliwhirl rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonHero View Post
    Normally, I do not watch the Japanese episodes, mainly because I'm stuck with dial-up and it takes forever to buffer.
    Oh I remember those days! How I don't miss two weeks ago.

Funny episodes, though Spin Rotom didn't do enough IMO.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

So was Rotom just lonely and playing with them or just having fun messing with them?

Either way, really funny episode. Loved the Brock-fridge scene. And Ash+Dawn trying to convince Brock something's wrong. Then Ash when he sees the lawnmower in the hall.

I laughed pretty much all the way through. XD
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

Just having fun. If it was lonely it would have genuinely felt sorry in that one scene instead of turning on Piplup.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Just having fun. If it was lonely it would have genuinely felt sorry in that one scene instead of turning on Piplup.
    So many of us praised the little ball of electricity for that one moment. : D

It's thrue. Episode was fun. I just love that Pokemon
    Too bad, there are no more houses like theese

As someone who has lived in various haunted places, "haunted house" epsiodes always give me a giggle. I'm just glad none of our ghosts were like this!

My shinies-

Wonder if the previous occupants ever had to deal with this Rotom?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast