Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Get Your Rotom Running! (573)

Thumbs up rotom cool

this needs to come to us soon

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-saur View Post
    So was Rotom just lonely and playing with them or just having fun messing with them?

Either way, really funny episode. Loved the Brock-fridge scene. And Ash+Dawn trying to convince Brock something's wrong. Then Ash when he sees the lawnmower in the hall.

I laughed pretty much all the way through. XD
    Same here. I especially laughed whenever Rotom chased Ash and/or Dawn and/or Brock. The music that was played then was hilarious. Speaking of music, 'Brock and the Fridge' scene was excellent! I also liked the scene when Dawn and Ash first encountered the Wash Rotom (as a laundry machine) in the hall.

Interesting thing is that all forms of Rotom have different voices...or at least it sounds like, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by katfairy View Post
    As someone who has lived in various haunted places, "haunted house" epsiodes always give me a giggle. I'm just glad none of our ghosts were like this!
    Interesting. I'd love to hear some of your stories sometime.

I liked this episode even htough I dont particularly like Rotom's new forms...
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

lawn mower rotom is so cute in a weird way!

Yes. Just simple yes to this. It was one of, if not THE, best episodes of Pokémon. I was literally laughing out loud.
    The best points:
    1. Brock-fro
    2. The ever-changing fridge
    3. The first episode of two where the petite-penguin is used really as a punching bag. About time.

Do the Robot!

The ever-changing fridge was awesome. However what made this episode gripping is the fact how it took Ash and co. 3/4 of the episode to realise what was going wrong. All you could see before that is Rotom making fun on them. XD

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Did anyone catch who sang the opening at all? Because it was really good. Better than the Battle Dimension one, actually.

I like how they got the Pokemon involved in it as well. Didn't see that coming.

Rotom was adorable. Especially when it shocks Piplup after patting it on the back xD

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

Great episode..

loved Rotoms voice
    Rrrooootatatatatatatata!!

loved that it had different voices for it's formes.

The opening was pretty good for what they used... even though people will bash it just because it did not use high touch scenes. What they did use was pretty good and I caught at the end of the credits I believe the name of the theme song is "Battle Cry"..

Aand what is old gateau,..been wondering sinmce the games.. I'm gussing since it is sweet,.. some sort of cake...

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

The intro for the 12th season isn't half bad, definitely better than the previous two. Rotom was just plain awesome in that episode, though I felt disappointed that its heat form is actually a microwave instead of a toaster (now how am I suppose to make the "All toasters toast toast" reference in the anime). But of course, the refrigerator scene with Brock is what made me lol the most. Whenever I see Rotom's Lawn Mower form, I always think about that one fan art of it wearing Kamina's glasses with the words "Mow Mow Fight the Powah".
    Last edited by Dattebayo; 9th May 2009 at 3:42 PM.

aw, Rotom is such a cutie. <3

I woke up for this episode, it was funny. (: My favorite Rotom would have to be the lawn mower, just for the fact that I find it hilarious to get chased by a lawn mower.

I really loved the expressions in this episode, especially with that dude in the beginning, saying that there was a ghost, and freaking out the twerps. ahaha.

But yeah. I also loved at the end when they just realized that Rotom was just playing, but then it shocked all of them. (: POOFY HAIR! mwhaa.

i want a rotom. D':
    ahaha.
    funny episode.
    i still wish the opening was something to be happy about. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    The intro for the 12th season isn't half bad, definitely better than the previous two. Rotom was just plain awesome in that episode, though I felt disappointed that its heat form is actually a microwave instead of a toaster (now how am I suppose to make the "All toasters toast toast" reference in the anime). But of course, the refrigerator scene with Brock is what made me lol the most. Whenever I see Rotom's Lawn Mower form, I always think about this poping into my head.
    Link fails. It leads to "404 error".
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

I also really enjoyed this episode and was laughing a lot. Some of my favorite scenes:
    -Team Rocket trying awkwardly to prevent each other from going back into the candy bar room with them
    -Of course the fridge changing scene with Brock (one of the funniest things I've seen in the series in a while!)
    -Piplup trying to be nice to Rotom and getting zapped for it
    -Ash, Dawn, and Brock looking like Flint fanboys/girls

I was also pleased with the opening (in that it wasn't bad like I had expected). I'm definitely looking forward to my Saturday mornings from now on! Overall, I was very pleased. I'm really excited that I've been enjoying the fillers so much this season!

Loved when brock finally saw it and freaked and started to run,.. ash and dawn where already had their backs towards the camera hauling butt to the door lol

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

The Pokemon world, Where there's no such thing as breaking and entering. Good episode. Rotom was smaller then I though he would be.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Darn, I fell asleep 30 minutes before it started. Good thing I got it recorded, so Ill watch it once I get back home.

I cant wait to check out the opening, and watch it over and over again on YouTube.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Now this is why I have a team or Rotom appliances!

>Not a lot of TR screen time.
    >Didn't anyone catch the room where Dawn, Piplup, and Bunerry were in seem familiar to the room from "Steamboat Willies?" It looked awfully identical.
    >Ash going nuts.
    >Basically today's episode had to be another favorite for me.

To everyone: if you missed today's episode, you can catch a recap tomorrow morning at 7:30 est or 10:30 pcf time. Thank you and have a Rotary day!
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 9th May 2009 at 4:53 PM.

This episode was pretty funny. It was a good way to kick off Season 12! I liked how they really showed off Rotom and its forms, not to mention that I really liked the new theme!

As with the last time I watched this episode, I must say it is one of the funniest ones ever.
    I loved Rotom's voice, particually when it was in Cut-Forme. Very fitting.

Not really much too say, but it was a great episode.

Along with the others, the Season 12 opening was great. Nice song and clips, with or without High Touch scenes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyVaati View Post
    As with the last time I watched this episode, I must say it is one of the funniest ones ever.
    I loved Rotom's voice, particually when it was in Cut-Forme. Very fitting.

Not really much too say, but it was a great episode.

Along with the others, the Season 12 opening was great. Nice song and clips, with or without High Touch scenes.
    And remember this, Mow Mow fight tah rowah!

Anyways, the poor little guy (I didn't expect it to be that small) wanted a little fun time...and it sure was a shocking multitude.

Umm... since when was there an Old Chateau in Canalave?

Eh, in any case, the Gateau must have a lot of buzz, as it is the only reason why anyone would go to an old place like that. & of course, those TR dipsticks can't leave well enough alone... but even though they're the first ones to enter, they're also the first ones to encounter Rotom. & I'll be the first to say that it sure took advantage over the surprise factor from possessing those appliances. Speaking of which, the shape of the appliance doesn't matter; as long as its any fan, fridge, hand-mower, washer, or toaster, Rotom can possess it.

Once Ash & gang arrives, they get a bunch of rumors from an electrician, & in spite of all this, they soldier on. They encounter Rotom in a generator room, but they find just regular appliances sitting around there, which to me is something suspicious. After that encounter, they somehow manage to start up the generator & restore power to the place. It's actually great, as they can find their way to the kitchen, & sure enough, the place has provided them with the recipe & ingredients for making their own Gateau. They should have taken that recipe, or at least copied it down, so that they can make it indefinitely, just as long as they had the proper ingredients.

Once they've gotten the attention of Rotom, it's all about running, running, & even more running... but as soon as Rotom revealed its true form, they were able to identify it. I'd also say that Rotom is damn fast! Then again, its body is composed of plasma. As soon as they got out, it was time to stop running & start fighting. They've managed to beat it, but the real thing that upsets me is that they didn't catch it. WHY?!

Regardless, as soon as they leave, they've saviored on their Gateau. They'd better be, as this is the only time that they'll enjoy it. TR, on the other hand, helped themselves to the stuff that's only meant for display uses only, thus they get a mouthful of wax.

That got me going, & combined with the fact that this is the first episode of the War-zone of Galaxies, more than makes up for the last upset.

REDRUM!

*leaves*

I liked it!

It was a ok eposide but i thought the Old Chateau back in that forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Man, my DVR didnt record it. Now, I need to go watch it on YouTube. Im dying to check out the new Opening.

But hey, I did get to see the Opening on YouTube. It's alright, but it's new; just got to break it in for awhile. I though there was going to be High Tough edits, but this way is alrigh.
    Last edited by the1stpkmnfan; 9th May 2009 at 8:02 PM.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Average episode. Man, from the teamwork I've seen today, it won't be long before Team Rocket breaks up. Hey, I thought Rotom could only transfer to things with those special motors! Funnyist ending ever. It looked like an Afro/ Perm celibration.
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast