Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1747

Thread: Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Skiyomi, could you make a BlazikenXLucario shipping Banner please?
    Here you go:

Truth for Darato: Do you like any pairings from books (other than manga or other graphics novels)? If so, which ones and why?

I'll take a drabble dare for a pairing on my shipping list.

^ You lack on Yuri Ships, but you have Fry & Leela, so I'll dare you to make a drabble about it. Anything goes, but try to make it as wacky as the series. XD

I haven't finished the dare I got from S-Unit, but I will soon. For now, I'll be taking a truth.

Paired with the adorable Avegaille ~ <3

Finished my dare! Enjoy ColdCoffeeshipping goodness.

Orion-sama, what is your least favourite yuri shipping and why?

I'll take a yaoi drabble-dare with a twist please.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

If SPPF lets me, Orion, if you were giving one ship to push off a cliff, would it be Noland/Gardevoir or Whitney/Miltank?
    S-Unit, how about a Coldcoffeshipping drabble involving Reiji and Kengo to spice things up. (a theme can involve crossdressing but that's optional )
    :d TAKING A DARE as usual.
    Last edited by Sweet May; 15th April 2009 at 4:50 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

/\ I dare you do pick one Never met shipping and make a thread for it and keep it alive for a week.

I take a truth please.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    OOOOOOHHHHHH PROFESCO, I LOVE YOU!!!! (In a purely platonic way of course, Tadashi would kill me otherwise!) I love that pic! It's Aerialshippy to me!

Alrighty, truthie for you, Profesco.

Say you were given an opportunity to make a retcon in the Pokemon series (if you don't know what it is, a retcon is changing the canon of something that has already happened), what changes would you make to make a particular shipping involving Misty, that is not Pokeshipping, canon?
    Lol, thank you, S-Unit! But if she decides to kill you just to be extra careful, I'll resurrect you, so no worries. =)

Hm, that's a tough question. Pokeshipping's the only Misty pairing I can get on board with. Brock seems to go well with every girl but Misty, lol. I don't like her with Tracey at all, and he's the only other one who's really had any time with her. The only other person I could see having interest in Misty is Rudy, from Trovita Island, but I detested his affection for her purely because it went against all the Pokeshipping stuff that happened during the Orange arc. (Gosh, that makes me sound like a die-hard shipper, doesn't it? I finally belong here! 8D) ^_^;;;

Um, I suppose I'd retcon things so that Misty did end up going back to Trovita Island to be with Rudy. My dislike of the shipping was irrational and immature, and in all honesty, Rudy's Gym, sister, Pokemon, and training style were all really cool and great things. And he sure did have a lot of romantic interest in Misty, so I could see him making her happy. =P

Truth for darklord18:
    Who in the Pokemon anime would you ship your grandma with, and why? ^_^;

I'll take that fanart dare I alluded to before, I guess. Gosh, but don't make things too scary for me, lol! XP

(Oh! I suppose I should mention here that when I ask for fanart dares, I prefer to be restricted to the Pokemon fandom only, please. My apologies if that sours anyone's plans. ^_^; )

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    I dare you to do a drabble on a Yu-gi-oh GX shipping of your choices.
    Sweet easy dare, yo. I'm on it~

Let's see... a fanart dare for Profesco... *Thinker pose* Okay, I got it. I dare you to take one of the biggest, burliest Pokémon out there, and pair it up with a very small, very light and cutesy Pokémon. But wait, there's more! They cannot be from the same evolutionary family. Also, the added twist is that the burly Pokémon must be playing the cute submissive role, and the tiny Pokémon must be the leader X3 Those are my conditions whether you accept them or not.

And as for moi, another drabble dare, por favor.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

As a Drabble Dare for Tadashi make a drabble that has a shipping with Max in it and the drabble must mention eggs and pie.

I'll take a truth

-Awsome Banner made by Skiyomi
    -Great team pose by Sweet May

Who would you think is the seme in Bidoof x Darth Vader?

Darth Vader of course, the dark force of this shipping clearly states that Darth Vader would be the seme of this ship.~ The bodoof can follow him and be by his side.

Sonic TH, What ship comes to mind when I give you these words: Elderly, machine and artbook?

Truth please.~

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

c. Gholy: What is your favorite non-pokemon yaoi ship?

I'll take a dare...just no art...

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

New rule on Dares, guys:

NO "MAKE A _____ THREAD" DARES. They are banned from here on out, 4/16/09. This just creates spam because x-member more than likely does not want to make a thread and/or does the person support said shipping. You'll be infracted if you do this, jsyk.

Also, someone has come to me saying not very many people follow up on their dares. Basically, do not ask for a dare if you do not have time or simply cannot follow up on it, k? :P Remember that dares are all in good fun, so if you don't write the best drabble or whatever, no one is going to laugh at you or anything. Just keep that in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Aprilbabes~/riolulu, I dare you to draw a Franziska x Maya pic with a Bellossom dancing in it~ I can give you pics of them at MSN if you need them.
    righty-o! Right after I do the drabble dare I have. -___- I am way too lazy when it comes to that. I will def. do it this weekend. I promise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    I'll take a dare...just no art...
    Okay, CyberB, I dare you to write three good sentences about why you love belleshipping (Drew x Dawn) =D WHen I say good, i mean you can't just do "Sweet. Romantic. Good." you have to be like "They both blablabla so that makes the shipping blablabla. Evidence suports blablabla" or something :\ lol.

truth please, I have two dares to finish ~

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Aww, I don't get to dare you? No fun!

Would you rather ship May with Latias or Maylene, Riley, and Cynthia's Lucarios with each other? (Fail truth is fail!)

No ideas yet for my dare. Altoshipping, huh?

Truth, please! No, make it a drabble dare involving Morty in honor of my new rank?
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 17th April 2009 at 7:33 PM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Alrighty, ColdCoffee with a extra shot of Kengo and a sprinkle of Reiji served up.

Dark Osiris, I dare you to write a Morty x Crystal drabble.

I'll take a truth please.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Sonic TH, What ship comes to mind when I give you these words: Elderly, machine and artbook?
    OakXAsh, I dont support the shipping by the way, it just comes to mind

As a truth for S-Unit, if you had to ship one Pokemon with Mario and one Pokemon with Luigi which ones would you ship and why?

I'll take a truth

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic TH View Post
    As a Drabble Dare for Tadashi make a drabble that has a shipping with Max in it and the drabble must mention eggs and pie.
    It's up right now ^^ As well as 2 other drabble dares I had on the backburner.

Truth for Sonic: seeing as how your name reminds me of the blue hedgehog gaming franchise, do you have any ships in that fandom? If so, which is your favorite, and why?

And now, a new drabble dare for moi please~

I am still drawing that fanart...just so you know.

Okay, I dare you to do a drabble on...hmm...uh...

*goes into "The Thinker"'s position for 10 minutes*

A drabble dare on Ikarishipping.

I'll take another dare.

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Hi, I'm new to this thread but it looks interesting. I dare you, sweet piplup123, to...write a drabble on contestshipping. *hehehe*

Dare please but no -lemon fanfics or fanarts.
    PM list for Jaded Envy
    -MayfanXD
    -May09
    -L0v3 is Evol

Advanceshipping <3 ^^ + Announcement: Spoilers are now up! Link for list is under banner as Jaded Envy Page
        Spoiler:- [tiny]chapter four:

Almost done with the Respect and Bishie drabble. -is very slow-
    From darklord's dare, PinkFlowershipping Discussion

Drew'sBaby, how about you write a Contestshipping drabble? Could use one about now.

I'll take more dares.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic TH View Post

As a truth for S-Unit, if you had to ship one Pokemon with Mario and one Pokemon with Luigi which ones would you ship and why?
    LOL nice truth!

Mario x Rotom (lawnmower/cut forme) aka ChainChompshipping: Because for the lulz and insanity. This would be epic.

Luigi x Gastly (or Haunter) (or Gengar) aka Spookyshipping: Luigi + ghosts = awesomeness. We all know how much Luigi likes ghosts.

Speaking of which, Sweet May, I dare you to write a Luigi x Haunter drabble.

I'll take a drabble dare please.

if you could have BishieShipping become canon in the anim&#233; - but, at the expense of having Kiba killed off - which would you choose, and why?

Kiba, oh man. Sorry, Bishieshipping, I love you to bits but Kiba's all too special and I've been a Kibatard longer than I have been a BStard and seriously, the way the anime is going, BS becoming canon would be really out of the blue and I don't like random ships becoming canon out of the blue, I'd like it to make sense, so I wouldn't be satisfied with how it became canon, most likely. Thus, Kiba is my choice. ILU KIBA <3333333

S-Unit - I dare you to write a MelxItsuki/S-UnitxShuu drabble. <3

I'll be taking anothe truth, be creative plz, I want something where I can do more than a one sentence answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post

Truth for Sonic: seeing as how your name reminds me of the blue hedgehog gaming franchise, do you have any ships in that fandom? If so, which is your favorite, and why?
    Sonic X Blaze
    This one I like because of the story progression in Sonic Rush. At the start Blaze is very moody, not very social and overall very dull. Once she meets Sonic and starts to bond with him she starts to loose her moody personality, eventually to the point where she is no longer moody and is quite a happy (But still serious) person (Well...cat). Also the ending to the game made me like the shipping as well

(Yes, I know I copied it from the Sonic shipping topic, I just didnt feel like re-typing it)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    I'll be taking anothe truth, be creative plz, I want something where I can do more than a one sentence answer.
    Imaging you were a relationship therapist. So one day Shinji comes to visit you telling you that he liked 2 other guys, Gen and Jun, he didnt know which relationship he wanted to go further with and needed help choosing. He explained to you why he liked each of them and all the other things you would need to know. What would you tell him to do and why would he want to do that?

I'll take a truth
    Last edited by Sonic TH; 19th April 2009 at 5:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to add whether I wanted a truth or dare

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Truth for Darato: Do you like any pairings from books (other than manga or other graphics novels)? If so, which ones and why?
    One of my favorites is Legolas X Gimli

Both their racers hated each other with a great passion as did they from the start of the book. We saw a great friendship brew between them though out the trilogy ending with them sealing of together one last time.

Sonic TH if your favorite shipping of all time would appear in one episode in someone’s dream at the coast of your least favorite shipping coming true would you take it?

I’ll take a dare: No fan art.

L.F.D.

Finally! Hehe, I've finished my drabble. Here you go! ^^Rose Petal Gentle
    Alrighty, Darato, I dare you - hehe - to write a drabble for ikarishipping and keeping Paul perfectly in character. ^^
    I, would like a dare but - no lemon fanfics and no fanarts. ^^ Thankies.
    PM list for Jaded Envy
    -MayfanXD
    -May09
    -L0v3 is Evol

Advanceshipping <3 ^^ + Announcement: Spoilers are now up! Link for list is under banner as Jaded Envy Page
        Spoiler:- [tiny]chapter four:

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_piplup123 View Post
    Okay, I dare you to do a drabble on...hmm...uh...

*goes into "The Thinker"'s position for 10 minutes*

A drabble dare on Ikarishipping.
    lol XD Awesome. I'm on it.

Okay Drew'sBaby, I dare you to make a RespectShipping drabble (that's AshxDrew), and there can't be any mentions of roses.

And as usual, another drabble dare for me please ^_^

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast