Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1747

Thread: Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

To answer Darth Osiris' truth, I'd go with...4thGenElementalShipping (I couldnt think of much else, I really struggled with it and this is the only thing I came up with without those words, I had loads with them though)

Skiyomi, could you make a BlazikenXLucario shipping Banner please?

I'll take a truth

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    Ohhhh yes, fan art dare for Profesco.

Please create an Aerialshipping pic please! Nothing too over the top or explicit, but something that shows a bit of tension and action if you get my drift.
    Anybody remember that? I've been away, procrastinating like my life depended on it, ever since receiving that dare. Now that I've finally finished the fanart, I can return! Just lemme wipe the egg off my face here first...

Aerialshipping pic!

It's not too explicit, I hope, and it might not be full of action, but hopefully it has some visible tension in it. I guess you guys'll have to let me know if it satisfies the requirements of a shipping pic. =/

Anyway, truth for Sonic TH:
    If your parents were fans of shipping, which couples, specifically, do you imagine each of them liking best? (Even if you can't imagine your parents ever even knowing that shipping existed, assign each of them a favorite ship anyway. >D)

And I'll ease back into things with a truth request, please. But fear not! My next request will be a dare of some sort. So expect me to disappear for a month after getting it.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

OOOOOOHHHHHH PROFESCO, I LOVE YOU!!!! (In a purely platonic way of course, Tadashi would kill me otherwise!) I love that pic! It's Aerialshippy to me!

Alrighty, truthie for you, Profesco.

Say you were given an opportunity to make a retcon in the Pokemon series (if you don't know what it is, a retcon is changing the canon of something that has already happened), what changes would you make to make a particular shipping involving Misty, that is not Pokeshipping, canon?

I'll take a Pokemon-only, drabble-dare (No Yu-Gi-Oh please).
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

It's been AGES since I've posted here, so much so I can't find my last post in the lag! With that in mind I'll skip my previous truth/dare and start fresh.

S-Unit, write a BoulderShipping drabble whereby each sentence contains 10 words. Good luck!

I'll take a truth.
    Twins with Sonic Boom

DARE DUMP YES~
    Quote Originally Posted by tadashi
    Dare for Sweet May: I dare you to make any kind of fanart medium (banner, art, whatever) for a nevermet shipping that you have never done before.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1076/20something.png
    Quote Originally Posted by darato
    1: Gohan X Piccolo
    2: Joey X Kaiba
    3: Ash X Gary
    4: Goku X Vegeta
    5: Edward X Alphonse

Sweet May, I dare you to find some art work for at least three of the ships I listed above.
    Sorry if I got any ships wrong. XD; 2, 3, & 5
    Quote Originally Posted by riolulu
    I dare you to draw some belleshipping fan art <3
    Here ya go~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl
    Sweet May - I dare you to make a Gen x Shinji x Denji banner plz with an interesting phrase that goes with the ship. XD Yes, polyshipping banner.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/359/ghenji.png
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy
    Cyn, I dare you to make a banner that involves any bidoof pairing of your choice. =D

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1771/durp.png

I STILL HAVE 2 MORE TO GO!

Tom Nook, If you could date anyone on SPPF who would it be?

I'll take a dare. ^^b

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

For Mel, if you had a choice of shipping either Gen or Shinji with Bidoof, who would fall with the beaver and why? -bricked by myself and a lot of people-

Both, cuz Gen x Shinji x Bidoof threesome, which means I still get mah Bishieshipping. Wooooooooo <333333

Cyn - I dare you to write a Bishieshipping/Respectshipping drabble that involves food.

I'd like a member shipping related truth or dare plz. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_piplup123 View Post
    And for your truth: What is your opinion of a shipping between a legendary and a non-legendary?
    I could've sworn I answered this already....

I don't do a lot of pokemon ships so I wouldn't know....But I guess legendary x non-legendary is fine, since it's just love. <3 *rainbows and happiness*

Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    I'd like a member shipping related truth or dare plz. 8D
    omg write a drabble about the shippers when we are in an msn chatroom 8D but make it real life, not msn!

okay dare me.

~riolulu

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Darth Orsiris, so imagine yourself as a relationship/marriage counsiller. And Dawn and Zoey have an appointment with you and it's in a crisis; Dawn's flirting has gone out of control and it affects thier relationship and Zoey get's all stressed up about it to the point she leads to panic attacks. And you feel that oner or the pair of them have a huge secret.

What sort of advice would you give the pair of them and what would you advice in order for thier relationship to stay strong?
    Well, before I give any advice, I'd make them share any secrets I feel may be hiding. Once those are out in the open, I'd just go from there.

Of course, the secret(s) might prompt them to come back for repeat sessions, which I won't complain about. It's all about the Benjamins, baby!

riolulu, I dare you to write a PearlSparkshipping (Dawn x Kate (Ranger)) drabble. Take any liberties with Kate that you want, I don't care. The DS stylus turns me off to the Ranger series, so I don't know her character that well. And by liberties, I mean make her abusive, make her a slut, I don't care.

Truth, please! Oh, and congratulations on the promotion, Sweet May.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 12th April 2009 at 4:03 AM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Auu~ I'm new to thi thread, don't batter me up too badly if I mess up. :c
    Darth Osiris~~ what's your opinion on pokemonxhumans fics/art/whatevers? And in said situations, would you prefer the pokemon being of dominance, or the human? :3

-singongs- Truth or dare~? Truth or dare~?
    I don't care, I don't care~!
    The peron below me can decide!

Okay, done drabble. Enjoy Tom Nook!

Welcome to the thread Lynnfox. For your first dare, I dare to go to the lovely "Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread" and write either:

1)A Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu) drabble with Drew giving Ash a massage; or
    2)An Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime) drabble with Ash and Kellyn adopting a cute baby Riolu.

I shall take a dare, but no sig-changes or thread posting dares please.

S-Unit, how's about a drabble on Aerial vs. Respect? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris
    Truth, please! Oh, and congratulations on the promotion, Sweet May.
    THANKS! I WILL BRING JUSTICE WITH A NEW TWIST >8D

Taking a dare again!

ONOMNOMNOM

CYN I DARE YOU TO WRITE A MELKIBA DRABBLE. 8DDDD

Eh, gimme a member shipping related truth plz.

Will get on dares sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Pick any pairing you like and write a drabble that involves non-Angsty vampirism.
    lol, I know just the idea, Skiyomi ^_^

Truth for Mel: if you could have BishieShipping become canon in the animé - but, at the expense of having Kiba killed off - which would you choose, and why?

And now, a drabble dare for me, plz.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I dare you to do a drabble on a Yu-gi-oh GX shipping of your choices.

Truth: Do you ship yourself with a battle tower tag partner?
    No but if I did it would be Mira because we both like Psychic pokemon.

Um I take either a (put Like shipping in your signature) or (posting in a shipping thread) like dare please.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic TH View Post
    As a truth for Darato, if you had to ship one Pokemon from Super Smash Bros Brawl (Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle) with anyone else in the roster of that game (Excluding the other Pokemon) what would you ship and why?
    I’d ship Ivysaur with Zelda just for the tentacle fans to have fun with.

DL: I dare you to put KitchenMaidShipping in your sig for a month.

Dare please: No fan art.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Anyway, truth for Sonic TH:
    If your parents were fans of shipping, which couples, specifically, do you imagine each of them liking best? (Even if you can't imagine your parents ever even knowing that shipping existed, assign each of them a favorite ship anyway. >D)
    I'm gonna have to take a stab in the dark with this. I guess my mum would support...Sprintshipping because those are her 2 favourite Pokemon (Shes not a fan of it, she just liks those ones) and my dad...I really dont know...probably Pokeshipping because its not subtle...I rally dont know.

Anyway, as a dare for Darato I dare you to write a WeedleXGolem Drabble (I was really tempted to think of the least likely couple ever).

I'll take another truth

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    riolulu, I dare you to write a PearlSparkshipping (Dawn x Kate (Ranger)) drabble. Take any liberties with Kate that you want, I don't care. The DS stylus turns me off to the Ranger series, so I don't know her character that well. And by liberties, I mean make her abusive, make her a slut, I don't care.
    on it.

I'll take another truth
    Have you ever suddenly just loved a ship, just like that? One that you didn't love before?

I'll take a dare, even though I am working on Darth's dare. :3

~riolulu

Spoiler:- fan art dares:

Two drabble dares are done, all I need to do is S-unit's dare, Member crack drabbles and part two of the hikakibafic<3

Aprilbabes~/riolulu, I dare you to draw a Franziska x Maya pic with a Bellossom dancing in it~ I can give you pics of them at MSN if you need them.

Truth please.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Aerial versus Respect, eh? Clicky here.

Oh, and I loved your Aerialshipping drabble Lynnfox! A bit OOC maybe, but its Aerialshipping, so I love it! Poor drunk Kellyn getting married to Ash. XD

Alrighty, riolulu, dare time. You have a choice of two dares:

1) Write the following in your signature: "Obama supports Leagueshipping." in big, bold font. Keep it in your sig for one week.

or

2) Create a Bidoof x Darth Vader thread and keep it active for one week.

Aww, crap I wanted to make that dare...

Okay, C.Gholy: Who would you think is the seme in Bidoof x Darth Vader?
    I will take a non-sig change, non-Yu-Gi-Oh, non-fanart dare please.

More drabbles, eh? How about a Coldcoffeeshipping one involving a pretty starry night? 8D

TAKING A DARE!

ONOMNOMNOM

Well, it would have to depend on what sort of chemistry there is between the Pokemon and the human. For example, I support ContuckyFriedshipping (May x Blaziken), but not Snape x Magikarp. Basically, if the Pokemon has been with the human for a while, then I'd support it.

As to who would be the seme, I would say the Pokemon, since the... bonding would come more natural to them than it would to the human. Unless the human is a slut.

This gives me an idea. Sweet May, I dare you to write a ContuckyFriedShipping one-shot that is pure romance. None of that ethical crap.

Ohhhh, I used up my 2 truths?! Fine, give me a drabble dare.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    Have you ever suddenly just loved a ship, just like that? One that you didn't love before?
    NitinolShipping comes to mind with this question.

As a drabble dare for Darth Osiris, write a AltoShipping Drabble.

I'll take a truth

Dare done~
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=155
    I'll take a truth this time around. ;D

Tom Nook, If you could date anyone on SPPF who would it be?
    Wow, tough question. I'll say Shadow-Saur because she's the female I know here best and because she's on hiatus and thus is unlikely to see this XD

Lynnfox, have you ever been embarassed to support a certain ship? How did you confront this feeling?

And I'll have a truth.
    Twins with Sonic Boom

Anyway, as a dare for Darato I dare you to write a WeedleXGolem Drabble (I was really tempted to think of the least likely couple ever).
        Spoiler:- LemweedemShipping:

TN: What one of Ash’s Pokemon would you ship Dawn with? What one of Dawn’s Pokemon would you ship Brock with? What one of Brock’s Pokemon would you ship May with? What one of May’s Pokemon would you ship Misty with? What one of Misty’s Pokemon would you ship James with? What one of James’s Pokemon would you ship Tracy with? What one of Tracy’s Pokemon would you ship Jessie with? What one of Jessie’s Pokemon would you ship Ash with?

Why did you choose the ones you did? What would you call the shippings?

I’ll take a truth.

L.F.D.

Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast