Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1747

Thread: Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Skiyomi I dare you to write a drabble for Rocketshipping in which James is abducted by a group of angry Chimecho.
    here it is.

Truth for riolulu: Do you think shippy fanfiction creates misconceptions within the fanbase about the characters? Why or why not?

I'll take truth.

If Misty, May, and Dawn got in a catfight over BROCK, then his Croagunk and a random Vespiqueen and Bellossom got involved, who would win and get the guy who never gets anything? And why would they want him in the first place?

XD YAY nice truth. =>

Croagunk would want him obviously because he'll posion jab him whenever he sees Brock infactuated with a woman. XD Vespiquen and Bellossom might probably Brock's stalkers who thinks he would take care of them well. May, Dawn and Misty would probably want him because of his caring side and also the sympathy. XD

If Bellossom used sunny day, than sleep powder/sun spore than Bellossom would win in the most calmest of ways. If Vespiquen missed it she'll just get her baby combee's to attack everyone and kidnap Brock and take him away and make him his king. Meanwhile Bellossom would fly on a combee and still find ways into getting him.

So either Bellossom or Vespiquen. XD

Spoiler:- Dares to finish:

Surprise me, again with either, I don't mind.

Skiomi, what's your favorite pair from the games?

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

/\ I dare you to pick one tag partner (you can't pick cheryl), one evil Team person (like Mars, Maxi, etc), one gym leader and one pokemon (not the two one your banner) and do a fan art of them together.

@darklord18, Pick three members from this thread and two characters from Pokemon. Two of the members are rabidly argueing over which ship they think is better, but a character from pokemon dislikes them both and their ships and so pulls out a gun. The nice member of the bunch sees this and jumps in front of the two squabblers and takes both shots and dies. Noticing this, the two stop fighting each other and instead turn on the shooter with knifes, offing him/her. The remaining pokemon character calls Officer Jenny and the two other survivors are arrested. The one character who escaped unscathed then ends up in therapy. Who are these members/characters and arguements over which two ships cause all this bloodshed?
    I sorry for this but I have to pick S-unit and riolulu and pokemon characters are May and Drew. Shipping are Member x Character and the character that are arrest are S-unit and riolulu and Drew end up in therapy.
    Please don't hate S-unit and riolulu. I just pick you to because it was easy for me so please don't hate me.

I take a signature change ("I like ???shipping") or a post in a shipping thread dare please.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    If you had to ship May romantically with any of her Pokémon, which one would you choose, and why? (Explain in 1-2 lines plz)
    That's easy: Blaziken. It was her first Pokemon, so it knows exactly how to make her happy, and it seems to be a noble Pokemon who would protect her with his life. That's gotta be a big turn-on for most girls.

darklord18, I dare you to remove all your partner-related stuff from your sig, (banners, text, whatever) and put "I HATE ALL THE PARTNERS AND WOULD NEVER SHIP THEM WITH ANYONE! EXCEPT MAYBE RILEY AND PAUL, BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S SO DAMN SEXY!" for a week.

Truth, please.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    truth: how do you feel about comashipping? 8D
    ~riolulu
    I dont particularly like it but I dont hate it either, I'm just not into yaoi/yuri shippings is all

As a truth for darth Osiris if you had to ship one of the Hoenn starters/thier evolved forms with a non sinnoh starter what would you ship and why?

I'll take a truth
    Last edited by Sonic TH; 29th March 2009 at 6:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    MCO, two things:

1. I dare you to write an angsty Appealshipping fic involving Dawn cheating on Zoey with May. If possible, try to bring them back together again in the end.

2. You give funny truths.
    Done (it took me a while cause I suck at angst) and thanks.

@Sonic TH, Are there ANY yaoi/yuri pairings you support? If so what are they and why do you like them?

I'll take a truth.
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

Okay, drabble done!

MCO, if someone was to offer you $1 billion in stimulus/bail-out money in exchange for writing a very explicit Charizard x Lucario x Pikachu x Satoshi lemon, with BDSM, fetishes and every gross thing imaginable, would you write it?

I'll take a drabble-dare involving a Pokemon/Digimon crossover ship please!
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Truth for riolulu: Do you think shippy fanfiction creates misconceptions within the fanbase about the characters? Why or why not?
    Probably not, for people that actually like the fanbase, because they know the characters themselves and can make their own assumptions. To people who do not watch the real fanbase and just read fanfiction, possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    I'll take a drabble-dare involving a Pokemon/Digimon crossover ship please!
    Specific much?

The whole point is that it's somewhat a surprise!!!

Plus I don't know any Digimon characters. >.>

So I guess write a drabble about Ash and three digimon characters fighting over him. :3

dares I have to work on:

Tadashi's apealshipping fan art
    darklord18's drabble

Truth for me.

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Skiomi, what's your favorite pair from the games?
    I never really cared that much about shipping in the games. I guess I'd say Jesse and James from Yellow version? *shrug*

Truth for Riolulu: Do you like any Disney pairings? If so, which ones and why?

I'll either make a shippy avatar or banner for a dare or take another drabble dare for a pairing on my shipping list.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Dare for Darato: Either write a drabble of the pairing of your choice containing the phrase "Love is like a particularly irritating rash" OR a drabble of the pairing of your choice set inside the belly of a whale (ala Pinnochio).
        Spoiler:- Two-Face X Kid Buu:

Quote Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
    Darato: Which human from outside of Pokemon would you pair up Charmeleon with and why? ;x
    I’ll say Magma from X-Men. They both are fire related have an even more powerful fire evolution; Charmeleon being Charizard and Magma going into her magma self.

Skiyomi I’ll take a shipping avatar on Two-Face and Kid Buu

I'll take a truth

L.F.D.
    Last edited by Darato; 31st March 2009 at 4:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCurrentObsession View Post
    @Sonic TH, Are there ANY yaoi/yuri pairings you support? If so what are they and why do you like them?
    To make my answer short, no. In long I have been put off any Yaoi/Yuri pairings because of the fanart/fanfiction made by a certain other fanbase I'm in.

As a truth for Darato, if you had to ship one Pokemon from Super Smash Bros Brawl (Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle) with anyone else in the roster of that game (Excluding the other Pokemon) what would you ship and why?

I'll take a truth

Fan art dares are almost finished. I need to finish of colouring both of the pictures. And the drabble dares need t be done as well.

Sonic TH, who would you ship Nidorina with out of the pokemon from team Galatic's team? What would you name it and give a brief description on what it would be like.

Graphic/drabble dare plz.

Advancers Tumblr

I would say Blaziken and Charizard for my dare, because it's just so damn hot! *bricked*

C.Gholy, I dare you to write either a Kate (Ranger) x Dawn or Maylene x May drabble (yay for yuri crack!). Hell, you can do both if you want, and next time I post after you, I'll count one of them as a dare for that time.

Well, I used up my two truths, so I guess it's drabble dare time.

EDIT @ riolulu: Can I PLEASE take the Belleshipping thing out of my sig? I've had it there forever, and I honestly don't see myself writing anything Belleshipping related.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 31st March 2009 at 7:56 PM.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Truth for Riolulu: Do you like any Disney pairings? If so, which ones and why?
    ummm...mmm...I don't really pay a lot of attention to those, I have to say. Maybe Stitch and that girl stitch alien thing that was in one of the episodes...lol I watched it when I was little. That would be the only one. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Well, I used up my two truths, so I guess it's drabble dare time.
    I dare you to write a respectshipping and...BELLEshipping drabble. hahahah!

EDIT @ riolulu: Can I PLEASE take the Belleshipping thing out of my sig? I've had it there forever, and I honestly don't see myself writing anything Belleshipping related.
    lol and yes you can take that out of your sig. XP I'm sorry I forgot to make a number of days for you to have it XD

OKAY and I finished Tadashi's dare finally!!! Click here to go there. :3

I still have darklord18's drabble to do...so I think I will take yet another truth this time. :3

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    okay!

OC = Original Character. Basically a character that you made. :3

I dare you to chose six people from this thread and ship them together in three couples. ^^

oh yeah...and I wrote a drabble for this dare. =D Now I just have to draw two appealshipping fan arts and I'll be done with the dares I have~!

EDIT: I drew Sweet May's appealshipping picture: click!

for Tadashi's I'll actually draw them as people ^^''

surprise me, please, next poster~!

~riolulu
    It's been a long time...I blame on studying.

Sorry for the long wait but here they are:
    DaratoXriolulu
    Darth OsirisXC.Gholy
    SkiyomiXChelc

^_^

And for your truth: What is your opinion of a shipping between a legendary and a non-legendary?

I'll take dare. ^^

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Skiyomi I’ll take a shipping avatar on Two-Face and Kid Buu

I'll take dare. ^^
    Post at least once in the Shipping Picture thread.

I'll take a drabble dare for a pairing on my shipping list.
    Last edited by Skiyomi; 3rd April 2009 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    Tadashi, I dare you to write a Hikari (Pokemon) x Hikari (Digimon) drabble.
    lol, okay, I'll get on it.

drabble!dare for Skiyomi: since I at least know a bit about KuroFai, I'd like you to write a drabble for that pair, please =3

And now, I shall add to my drabble workload by taking on another one ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Sonic TH, who would you ship Nidorina with out of the pokemon from team Galatic's team? What would you name it and give a brief description on what it would be like.
    I would have to go with Golbat, it would be called...Blue&Purple shipping (Couldnt think of much else (I also suck at naming things) but I chose it because Golbat is Blue and Purple and Nidorina is Blue in its regular form and purple in its shiny form). I would imaging that it would be the kind of couple where Golbat wants to go and do (evil) stuff (for team galactic) however Nidoran would constantly be stopping it because it wants it to spend time with her. There would probably be alot of arguing but it would be the kind where they still like each other at the end of the arguement.

As a drabble dare for Tadashi I dare you to do...a Barricadeshipping drabble (I tried to think of the most obscure couple possible)

I'll take a truth

What's this?! Second page?! Dammit, I will not let this thread die!

Dare's done. Will post it momentarily.

Sonic TH, what name would you give to Torterra x Infernape x Empoleon that does NOT contain the words Sinnoh or Starter?

Truth, please!

Fan art dares are done, just have to fix the scanner because I did them on paper this time.
    Anyway drabble catch up shall be fun. =D I'll mostly likley to the May x Maylene drabble, darth.

Darth Orsiris, so imagine yourself as a relationship/marriage counsiller. And Dawn and Zoey have an appointment with you and it's in a crisis; Dawn's flirting has gone out of control and it affects thier relationship and Zoey get's all stressed up about it to the point she leads to panic attacks. And you feel that oner or the pair of them have a huge secret.

What sort of advice would you give the pair of them and what would you advice in order for thier relationship to stay strong?

Truth or a Crossover dare plz. =D

Advancers Tumblr

Okay, C.Gholy, I dare you to write a crossover one-shot between Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Pokemon in the WIM universe and you must have Harley hitting on Kyon, Haruhi hitting on Hikari and other random stuff.

I'll take a drabble-dare please.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

I dare you to do a Luna x Leo (Yu-gi-oh 5Ds) drabble.

I take a truth please.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Truth: Do you ship yourself with a battle tower tag partner?

I'll take dare ^^

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic TH View Post
    As a drabble dare for Tadashi I dare you to do...a Barricadeshipping drabble (I tried to think of the most obscure couple possible)
    lol, obscure threesome is obscure indeed. But I'm on it =)

dare for sweetpiplup: I dare you to make either a Pikachu & Piplup fanart, or a Pikachu x Meowth drabble. You choose which you'd prefer.

As for moi, I'll take on another drabble dare please.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

drabble!dare for Skiyomi: since I at least know a bit about KuroFai, I'd like you to write a drabble for that pair, please =3
    I finally got around to it XD Here it is.

As for moi, I'll take on another drabble dare please.
    Pick any pairing you like and write a drabble that involves non-Angsty vampirism.

I'll take either a drabble dare for a pairing on my shipping list or I'll make another shippy avatar/banner.

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast