Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1747

Thread: Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Working on drabble-dare. Will have done this week, exam tomorrow.

Tadashi, drabble-dare time.

You have a choice:

1)Aerialshipping, but with Kellyn acting emo since he was fired as a Ranger;

or

2)Pokeshipping, but with Misty as a guy and Psyduck playing matchmaker.

What the hell, I'll take another drabble-dare.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Respectshipping/Bishieshipping drabble from Mel

S-Unit, how about a drabble on Russia x Satoshi? I must see one. 8D That or HajimexIce involving jealousy. The victim shall be Zero!

Dare por favor~

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    righty-o! Right after I do the drabble dare I have. -___- I am way too lazy when it comes to that. I will def. do it this weekend. I promise!!!

Okay, CyberB, I dare you to write three good sentences about why you love belleshipping (Drew x Dawn) =D WHen I say good, i mean you can't just do "Sweet. Romantic. Good." you have to be like "They both blablabla so that makes the shipping blablabla. Evidence suports blablabla" or something :\ lol.

truth please, I have two dares to finish ~

~riolulu
    Okay, I love Belleshipping because I like the characters Drew and Dawn. Drew's flirtatious personality is perfect for someone as sweet and innocent as Dawn. Dawn's hotheadedness also matches Drew's coolheadedness, which to me means opposites attract.

I dare you to make an AgainstShipping drabble and place a link to it into your sig for a week.

I'll take a truth...

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    Sonic TH if your favorite shipping of all time would appear in one episode in someone’s dream at the coast of your least favorite shipping coming true would you take it?
    Probably not, I'd rather not see May fall in love with her Blaziken *Bricked by contuckyfriedshipping fans*

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    I'll take a truth...
    If you had to ship either KakunaXGallade or SilcoonXGardevoir which one would you ship and why?

I'll take a truth

-Awsome Banner made by Skiyomi
    -Great team pose by Sweet May

Both my dares are done!

Before I go any further, between school and Platinum, I may need to take an extra truth if Chelc will let me. I'm a college student majoring in CNS, so I'm going to need to do some serious studying in the near future if I'm going to pass all my courses. But I'll still try to do any and all drabble dares for as long as I possbly can.

Anyway, Sonic TH, would you rather ship May and her Blaziken or all the Lucarios in the games and their Trainers in one big fat Lucariorgy?

Drabble dare, plase! Available fandoms include Pokemon, Bleach, and Naruto. No crossovers.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    Okay Drew'sBaby, I dare you to make a RespectShipping drabble (that's AshxDrew), and there can't be any mentions of roses.
    Aw man, I should have mentioned I hate boy x boy/girl x girl pairings. XD I'll write this one though, very short, no roses and up in a flash. For future referance though - please no more. -_-! and voilia : Never had a Chance

^^

Now, Darth Osiris, I dare you to write a drabble on your least favorite shipping and post it on your sig for the next week, trying to get as may reviews as possible to convince people you actually like it. ^^ hehe, evil grin.

hehe, I would like a dare but - no lemon drabbles/fanfics, no boyxboy/girlxgirl drabbles/fanfics, and no fanart.
    Last edited by Drew'sBaby; 21st April 2009 at 11:44 PM.
    PM list for Jaded Envy
    -MayfanXD
    -May09
    -L0v3 is Evol

Advanceshipping <3 ^^ + Announcement: Spoilers are now up! Link for list is under banner as Jaded Envy Page
        Spoiler:- [tiny]chapter four:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Would you rather ship May with Latias or Maylene, Riley, and Cynthia's Lucarios with each other? (Fail truth is fail!)
    ...wait what? Would I rather ship May with Latias or Maylene with Riley and Cynthia's Lucarios? O.O'' whut? Um....that first one, i guess. May and Latias seems cute ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drew'sBaby View Post
    hehe, I would like a dare but - no lemon drabbles/fanfics, no boyxboy/girlxgirl drabbles/fanfics, and no fanart.
    Alright, siggy dare. Put at the bottom of your sig "Advanceshipping <3" for three days. ^_^ yaya!!!

AND AND AND I finished that drabble dare I had!!! click here!!!!!! =DDD Now I have to do that fan art dare that Chloe dared me....*still needs to go read that*

SO....I'll take a dare. Please don't make it a big project like a full-length fic or anything. -.-'

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

^ You lack on Yuri Ships, but you have Fry & Leela, so I'll dare you to make a drabble about it. Anything goes, but try to make it as wacky as the series. XD
    I'm not sure if it's just my state of mind lately, but I really had trouble with this one. Here's my best effort: Radiation Can Do This, You Know

SO....I'll take a dare. Please don't make it a big project like a full-length fic or anything. -.-'
    Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in the future.

I'll take a dare. Either a drabble dare for a pairing on my shipping list or a shippy avatar or banner dare.

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    ...wait what? Would I rather ship May with Latias or Maylene with Riley and Cynthia's Lucarios? O.O'' whut? Um....that first one, i guess. May and Latias seems cute ^^
    Silly April. I meant would you ship Maylene's Lucario, Riley's Lucario, and Cynthia's Lucario all together.

See, this is why I don't like giving truths!

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Anyway, Sonic TH, would you rather ship May and her Blaziken or all the Lucarios in the games and their Trainers in one big fat Lucariorgy?
    I'd ship the Lucariorgy as you put it.

Also as a drabble dare for Skiyomi make a drabble about RocketShipping.

I'll take a dare, but no fanart/fanfics/yaoi or yuri drabble/contuckyfriedshipping related dares
    Last edited by Sonic TH; 22nd April 2009 at 9:02 PM.

Sonic TH, I dare you to put "Oyeakshipping is the best shipping ever, oyeak!" in pink in your sig for 4 days.

I'll take a yaoi-related dare, oyeak!
    Last edited by S-Unit; 23rd April 2009 at 12:54 AM.

Yay drabbles. S-Unit, I dare you to make a Aerialshipping drabble involving clothing exchange and lemonade~

Dares, yes!
    Must work on my current ones lol.

ONOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    Orion-sama, what is your least favourite yuri shipping and why?
    Pretty simple a question. XP My least favorite Yuri Ship is PerfumeShipping. Especifically, Misty & Erika. Most of my dislike of this one comes from Pok&#233;mon Special Manga. During the GSC Series, which was the only chance of Erika and Whitney to have some interaction... they didn't. And not just that. They had more Erika/Misty crap, with a part in particular which burns me up, as was Erika giving a flower to Misty. Since that's one of the main points of my OTP, I really, really hated that. As such, I now dislike this Yuri Ship with all of my being. I guess it's dumb, but I don't care. You don't steal my OTP's premise and expect to get away with it. For this and quite a few other reasons, I really hate Special in terms of Shipping. So yes, that's my answer. XP

Now... if you accept fanart dares, Cyn, I dare you to draw Dawn & Maylene. Make it kinky plz. *Nuked* As long as it's cute, it'll be good, but make them hold hands or hug or grab each other from the hips or... XP

Now, while I'm delayed... to hell! Another dare plz. The usual. Fanart or Drabbles only. And don't forget to make it Shippy plz. XP

Paired with the adorable Avegaille ~ <3

Orion-sama, I dare you to write an AceShipping {Aaron/Ryou x Cynthia/Shirona} fic, involving a baby wurmple. Kinky or cute, up to you, but I'd prefer a dominant Cynthia/Shirona.

As for my previous dare... I can't say I'm truly embarrassed to support any of my shippings... or pokemon shippings, anyway. I view pokemon as a 'free for all', as in there aren't really any set standards as far as shippings go. As for my other shippings, thought, such as Giruru, I end up getting hit over the back of the head in my group of friends. :c

I'll take another truth this time. :3

Alright, siggy dare. Put at the bottom of your sig "Advanceshipping <3" for three days. ^_^ yaya!!!
    Alrighty then. done, and done.

I request a dare - again. ^^

No lemon fanfics/drabbles, no fanart, and no boyxbo/girlxgirl shippings ^^
    PM list for Jaded Envy
    -MayfanXD
    -May09
    -L0v3 is Evol

Advanceshipping <3 ^^ + Announcement: Spoilers are now up! Link for list is under banner as Jaded Envy Page
        Spoiler:- [tiny]chapter four:

1)Aerialshipping, but with Kellyn acting emo since he was fired as a Ranger;
    Your drabble's up, along with sweet piplup's Ikari one =3

Drew'sBaby, I dare you to make a one-shot with your #1 favorite character... paired with your very least favorite character ever. Doesn't have to be about Pok&#233;mon if you don't want it to be.

And I'll take the usual drabble dare please~
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Sonic TH, I dare you to put "Oyeakshipping is the best shipping ever, oyeak!" in pink in your sig for 4 days.
    *Points to sig* Also what exactly is oyeakshipping?

As a drabble dare for Tadashi make a Pearlshipping drabble that involves Dawn getting shot in the arm

I'll take a truth

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in the future.
    I'm had fun! click here for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic TH View Post
    I'll take a truth
    Do you support a threesome pairing? Which one? Why?

&& I still have Chloe's dare to do, so...I'll take a truth, I guess. :c

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Spoiler:- Preview For Darklord's old dare:

CyberBlastiose, my favorite Yaoi outside pokemon is Kai/Tyson from beyblade. I remember the good times and enjoyment I had over at the kaitaka forum. All those fics, arts, amvs and discussions were great. The members there were cool and it's great to see them all still going well in DA.

It started when I first started watching Beyblade I thought Tyson was gay and everything felt right shipping him with Kai. Kaitaka was my beyblade OTP. <3

April, is there a ship that you think seems nice, although you haven't had enough view of that show to make a proper jugdement?

I'll take a drabble/graphic dare.~

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Tadashi, randomness with clothes-exchanging Hajime and Satoshi with lemonade and a Dazuru thrown in is in the drabble thread.

C.Gholy, I dare you to draw either a Collideshipping fanart or a Hajime/Kellyn x Dazuru/Keith banner.

I'll take a Pokemon-related dare please (no thread or sig dares, s.v.p.).

*Points to sig* Also what exactly is oyeakshipping?
    -points to sig- ohoho!

C.Gholy, how about a Franziska x"any Pokemon you believe should be shipped with her" banner?
    S-Unit, I dare you to write a Jun x Naoshi drabble full of lulz and involving cherry blossoms.

I take a dare. Too lazy to pull together my dares. -will do so tonight though- ^^;

ONOMNOMNOM

Dammit, I will not let this thread die!

Still no inspiration for my dare. Guess I'll just drabble-matic it unless someone wants to toss an idea my way.

I dare you, Sweet May, to draw a fanart of your favorite yuri ship in my signature that involves chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cherries. So basically, if you don't like Casey, you're screwed.

Truth while I wait for inspiration to strike!

EDIT: Sorry, I had to get rid of my list of ships I named to make room for my eggs (click on them, damn you!). They were BlueJaysshipping (Dawn x Casey), RedSoxshipping (Zoey x Casey), and FightSongshipping (Maylene x Casey).
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 28th April 2009 at 2:28 PM.

Also as a drabble dare for Skiyomi make a drabble about RocketShipping.
    Here we are: Two Characters in Search of an Exit. If anyone gets the title reference, you're awesome

Truth while I wait for inspiration to strike!
    If you had to tattoo a picture of one pairing somewhere visible on your body, which ship would that be and why?

I'll take truth.

I'm going to leap right in. x3

If you could start a church/cult/religion about a shipping and have to keep it up for a year, which (of YOUR favorites) do you think would gain the most followers?

XP

I'll take...a truth, to start out with. x3

The statement below is false.
    The statement above is true.

As a drabble dare for Tadashi make a Pearlshipping drabble that involves Dawn getting shot in the arm
    LMAO YES! ahem, I mean... that will be good ^^ I'm on it~

insecure_fool, is there a particular ship out there that is practically a church itself? Are the fans extremely devoutist? But, even though it's such a big ship, you can't even begin to understand the appeal of it? I'm sure there's at least one, and if there is, what ship is it? Why can't you get into it?

Another drabble dare for moi, please~
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667686970 LastLast