Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Remaining Sinnoh Pokemon to Debut

Post Remaining Sinnoh Pokémon to Debut

Ok, pretty much more than half of the Sinnoh Pokemon have debut in the anime for the DP series, so here's the remaining Pokemon from Sinnoh to be debuted. I know I've been switching and switching everything, because of how others say which I should include movies for all the Pokemon, but I've come to a final desicion. Now, I've sorted all the list into 2 sections: Movies and Anime. Anime appearences and Movie appearances will be added in and taken out, upon broadcasting date. Also, say which ones you think will come around in the anime just like a good guess. Like what city or event (Gym, Contest, etc.). This pretty much counts whenever each new episode in Japan aires. The ** symbolize UPCOMING. Heres the list:

So now that we are getting pretty near the end of the saga in Japan, might be time for me in the future to list the episode where each Pokemon debuts. No longer limited to just Sinnoh Pokemon. Heaven knows when I will begin to do so. :P

Anime List
    The Japan List
        Spoiler:- list2:

The US List
        Spoiler:- list:

Movie List
    The Japan List
        Spoiler:- The Japan List:

The US List
        Spoiler:- The US List:
    Last edited by the1stpkmnfan; 13th February 2011 at 6:47 PM.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Stunky and Mantyke have had their debuts already, in both sides.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

The Grand Finale Arc begins with Chapter 109.

Ash will capture this thing.
    Mark my words

Cherrim was owned by Yuri. Monferno was in the Summer School Arc. Lickylicky had it's own episode. Snover and Gabite were in two anime specials, if that counts (I'm guessing not...but they've been in an anime production atleast)

Of course, I wouldn't mind Cherrim, Kricketot, and a few other "debut" Pokemon having their own episodes since they haven't debuted much.

Bastidon is going to appear pretty soon on Byron's Gym battle.

Credits to Thriller, Korobooshi Kojiro, and CyberCubed for the idea I came up with.

Just added something to show which ones are upcoming. "**"

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

You might as well remove Manaphy as well, it doesn't matter if it hasn't appeared in a normal episode.

Latios/Latias have never been in an episode, yet nobody brings them up as "needing to appear."

- Monferno had a large role in the first summer school episode
    - The alternate Shellos/Gastrodon forms probably aren't too significant
    - Mesprit and Azelf only appeared as transparent figures for 1 second
    - Porygon-Z won't appear. At all.

Here's my version of the list, which I'm sure will now cause everyone to make their own list depending on their perception of the anime, so kill me now even though I claim mine to be reasonable. Included are Pokemon that have not had any true role in the series, excluding both the movies and really quick cameos (like for Kricketot). Yes, this means even Pokemon that received limited screentime, like Lumineon, do not count toward the list. I am placing asterisks next to Pokemon which have been confirmed to appear soon (or, in Mamo's case, assumed). Also excluding legends that already had movie roles, as many of those tend to be robbed of ever having anime appearances (like Jirachi, Rayquaza, etc.)

Infernape
    Kricketot
    Luxio
    Bastiodon*
    Gible
    Gabite
    Snover
    Abomasnow
    Magnezone
    Rhyperior
    Tangrowth
    Magmortar
    Togekiss
    Leafeon
    Mamoswine*
    Gallade
    Froslass*
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Heatran
    Phione
    Arceus
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Yeah. For Legendaries, I consider being in a movie "debuting".

Now, I wouldn't for normal Pokemon though (since Luxio, Infernape, Gible was in Movie 10, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Frosslass, Magnezone and Mamoswine in 11) because they'll get episodes in the main series...

Wormadam only got what, like 3 seconds? Should that count?

If you mean the anime series, Wormadam was in like 3/4 episodes with Cheryl.

For the movie, I don't recall.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Has Gallade made its debut yet?
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

No, Mothim was.
    Wormadam appeared for 3 seconds in Cheryl's debut episode...and in all three forms. But they were still acknowledged verbally, which is more than Kricketot has gotten.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I really hope Togekiss' debut is via Cynthia since she has it in Platinum.

The writers have been deliberately holding off Togekiss I've noticed, I hope they don't make a big deal out of it and just have Cynthia send it out.

These pokemon deserve to be used again since their appearences were so short and unfuffilling:

Kricketot
    Cherrim(they never explained its forms so it might appear again)
    Mantyke(its evolution procedure can be something to make an episode of)
    Purugly and Skuntank(will probably appear more with Jupiter and Mars)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I really hope Togekiss' debut is via Cynthia since she has it in Platinum.

The writers have been deliberately holding off Togekiss I've noticed, I hope they don't make a big deal out of it and just have Cynthia send it out.
    If this were all possible, I;d like for Misty and out of the blue, her old Togetic returns. With both coming back for like at least 1 or two episodes. With this, Togetic can evolve to Togekiss, and protect the now Togepis and Togetics in the Mirage Kingdom.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Some of the Pokemon on your list have debuted...
    Infernape (Rise Of Darkrai)
    Luxio (Rise of Darkrai)
    Tangrowth (Rise of Darkrai)
    Gallade (Rise of Darkrai)
    You were including movies, right?

the1stpkmnfan - Totally agree. I want a Misty appearance, and that is the perfect excuse.

When it comes to the legendarys their movie debuts should probably count since they may or may not appear in the anime(Darkrai has so who knows?) But when it comes to pokemon like those that Kipcha listed it probably shouldn't count. They just stood around and didn't do anything and they don't really have a reason not to appear in the actual anime

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Both of yall make good points, but It's only fair for Legendaries to debut in the movies, with regular ones for the series. But I'm still debating with myself figuring out if I should take out the ones who'd also been in the movies as well.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Infernape: Probably Flint first and then Ash's Monferno will evolve shortly afterwards

Luxio - DP109. Looks like its gonna be a wild, filler pokemon

Bastiodon - Byron. Thats all probably since not many trainers have one. Unless they make another "fossil pokemon attack" episode with the Kanto, Hoeen and Sinnoh fossils

(East Sea) Shellos
    (East Sea) Gastrodon

They probably don't matter all that much. Maybe a filler with Zoey when the group are on their way to Sunnyshore; hers might fall in love with a blue one or something.

Gible
    Gabite
    Filler pokemon.

Snover
    I'd like Candice to battle Ash with it like Fantina did with Drifloon and then it could evolve midbattle. There will probably be a filler about it when the group is in the snowy route whether or not that actually happens

Abomasnow
    Candice for sure

Magnezone
    Maybe a villian like Cyrus, J or one of the other TG elites. Byron could still have it, Volkner if they decide to make the final gym 5-on-5 or 6-on-6, and definatly Jasmine if she appears.

Rhyperior
    Filler or Jun. Maybe Brock could get a Rhyhorn and it would pull a Swinub(probably not though)

Tangrowth
    I wouldn't mind seeing this thing be Dawn's final pokemon actually.If not, then probably a filler with Tangela or it will be used by one of Dawn's contest rivals(either main rival or a one-shot rival)

Magmortar
    Definatly Paul, and it should appear any time now based on Jetix

Togekiss
    Cynthia. Wouldn't mind seeing it in a contest either. If they show Ash and co. watching May's Johto GF on TV then maybe Drew will have it.

Leafeon
    A contest rival.

Mamoswine
    In the Next episode no doubt

Porygon-Z
    Never.

Gallade
    Jun should definatly get this. No real reason, I just want it in the main cast. If not then we will probably see Ash battling one during the Sinnoh League or something.

Froslass**
    Already appearing. Candice could possibly have it too and one of the coordinators could get it

Uxie (Physical appearance)
    Mespirt (Physical appearance)
    Azelf (Physical appearance)
    Team Galactic final showdown

Heatran
    Battle Frontier arc. It will probably get a multi-parter about Pluto or at the very least, J

Phione
    Random filler. If Cresselia gets stuck with DP105 then why is Phione any more deserving

Arceus
    Probably just a movie. That item Cyrus has is called the "spear key" isn't that the item used to get Arceus in the game though?

For Uxie apperance, I want firstly Brock to see him like Ash and Dawn did that, oor... Some other important character...

Gallade *did* have a semi-important role in the movie. *shot*

Uhhh......

Magnezone already showed up in the 11th movie...... Not sure though

Put arceus as upcoming for the next movie. Anyway wow thats a little. Altogether its about what 15-20 episodes? Damn little if you ask me.
    BLAH

The rest of the Sinnoh episodes will probably all be team development episodes, character development like personality changes, two characters interacting, new attacks, evolutions etc. Gym battles or contests, Sinnoh League/Grand Festival and the Team Galactic arc. Looks like they are going to manage to make it through a major arc with only a few fillers! Even most of the pokemon that haven't appeared yet can have some significant, un-fillerish roles.

Unless they were in quick shots, we haven't seen the Sand and Trash cloak Burmy.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast