Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Fire Red
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Y

Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeGarchompHD View Post
    If they never made any new generations, Pokemon would get seriously lame and boring, and I still think 4th/5th gen are amazing.
    For me, it already happened with gen5. Most of it, at least.

Though if there were remakes of RSE, I don't think I would like them. I prefer GBA style games much better than the NDS ones, and two screens seem confusing. Also, I think gen3 has a quality that's good enough and remakes simply aren't needed.

If any, I think the 'special' games should be remade (like Yellow, Crystal etc.). Even if they were exactly the same as the non-remakes, except with better quality.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

FireRed team:
    Cordelia Nida Rai Fang Cyclone Charlie

I might help nicknaming your Pokémon, PM me!

I don't like gen5.I'm not a nostalgic freak who can't accept new things;when gen2 came out,I didn't even notice it was new.When gen3 came out,I thought "new Pokémon already??"but I tried to learn as much as possible.When gen4 came out,I was like "Cool, but evolutions of older Pokémon look ugly.Which starter would I pick?"When all gen5 Pokémon were revealed,I was disappointed.
    Oh yeah; when gen 6 came out, I was disappointed too, but then it started to revive my faith in the future of pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by lovepika View Post
    For me, it already happened with gen5. Most of it, at least.

Though if there were remakes of RSE, I don't think I would like them. I prefer GBA style games much better than the NDS ones, and two screens seem confusing. Also, I think gen3 has a quality that's good enough and remakes simply aren't needed.

If any, I think the 'special' games should be remade (like Yellow, Crystal etc.). Even if they were exactly the same as the non-remakes, except with better quality.

^^^ This!
    I much prefer picking up the older GBA games for a quick playthrough than the newer ones. Mostly because the added extra bits and pieces make it difficult to chill out and breeze through, simpler layout always appealed to me more I guess.
    But with that said, I'll still get any new game that they release regardless. :\

Made by me, I take requests.

Spoiler:- Trades:

Of course we miss RSE/Hoenn, everyone on here misses it - ignore anyone who says otherwise.
    Hoenn is starting to bring the nostalgia that Johto did, it's been almost 11 years now that feels like forever.
    Hope we do see RSE remakes soon! :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I'd really love to see a remake of it.

Pokemon Black FC: 1077 5431 0530

Spoiler:- FOR TRADE:

Can anyone help me with a good hoenn team doing a tournament with friends need a good team and i need to know moves and i dont do ev training.

I miss it a lot. If I remember correctly, R/S/E was the first Pokemon games where a villainous team leader summons a Legendary Pokemon. And, since Kyogre is my favorite Legendary Pokemon, I would miss R/S.

I don't miss it, as i still play it all the time.

Yeah it was fun, too many Water HMs though.

I don't miss Hoenn at all. I didn't like the region that much and I still have Sapphire and Emerald which I can play whenever I want to. Besides that RSE may look old compared to BW but the difference ain't nearly as big as the difference was between GSC and DPPt

No reason to miss it..ithasnt gone anywhere.

I still play them sometimes. I miss how fun it was when Hoenn was recently released.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Im playing through emerald at the mo.... I like it but if they brought it back they'd have to cut out all the water HM's. I'd prefer it on DS, I think they could make it a lot smoother graphically, the hideouts could be awesome. and imagine the kyogre/groudon cut scene!

Name: Pinky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

19/08/2012 - First time I've completed the Dex since 1999.

I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

I've replayed sapphire recently, and I gotta say it's pretty decent except for the massive amount of water and water Pokemon.
    Currently playing: Pokemon Firered, Pokemon White

I kinda do, but I kinda don't...

I've always had a love/hate relationship with RSE & Hoenn, it would be cool to play remakes though.

I do! I miss the story and the pokemon in it, the quests etc. I spent so long playing it, ah the memories. Still playing my emerald now and again but a remake wouldnt hurt.

I miss them. They had so many things to do. I miss Emerald the most though. I still have the game but I lost my extra copies and I don't want to erase my current file.
    Catch Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza. Catch the Regi's. Beat Team Magma and Aqua. The new Battle Frontier.
    Plus catch a Latias/os. And the elusive Feebas and Mirage Island. Good Times... gooood timesssss...

Definately the most underappreciated region.
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

What's to miss? These games are compatible with all of the main series games that were to come, so theres not much to miss. But I'd love to see them remade.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

I miss it soooo much, it was the generation I grew up and started in. Team Aqua and Magma and the legendaries were all epic
    Too much water guys!

I miss Swalot most of all.
    BROCK 2012

You all say how you'd love to see the RSE remakes.
    ..Well, I'd love to see it if all other games (Except Red/Green where this already happened) were remade to gen3 quality. (Yes, including the new ones)

And yeah, I miss RSE.. Hoenn was also the region where I got the most shinies, among other things. And Emerald copy was the first Pokémon game I ever played.

But most of all, I miss the times when RSE were still the newest games, when generation 3 was still THE newest generation. Not only because of Pokémon. Also because of GBA quality.
    Last edited by lovepika; 11th August 2012 at 7:47 PM.

FireRed team:
    Cordelia Nida Rai Fang Cyclone Charlie

I might help nicknaming your Pokémon, PM me!

I don't like gen5.I'm not a nostalgic freak who can't accept new things;when gen2 came out,I didn't even notice it was new.When gen3 came out,I thought "new Pokémon already??"but I tried to learn as much as possible.When gen4 came out,I was like "Cool, but evolutions of older Pokémon look ugly.Which starter would I pick?"When all gen5 Pokémon were revealed,I was disappointed.
    Oh yeah; when gen 6 came out, I was disappointed too, but then it started to revive my faith in the future of pokemon.

I'm stilling playing my pokemon emerald a lot! It's my favorite game. In fact, I just got a milotic yesterday. I'm working on completing my pokedex. I really want a cyndaquil!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

I liked the simple days of Hoenn before 4th gen came out but now I prefer Heartgold and 4th gen to 3rd Gen.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I feel like people should miss the 3rd gen because no one plays it competitively anymore. Hell I even feel the same way about HG/SS tbh. Almost no one plays that competitively anymore either. Everyone moved off to gen 5 which doesn't even feel like Pokemon.
    FC Soul Silver: 3139 3223 0945

I'm giving off all these Pokemon for FREE as I'm quitting Pokemon! First come first serve! This list will diminish! PM me if you want any of these fully EV trained, maxed out IVs in stats that matter the most (Jolteon has max speed and max spAttack, others not max), and personally bred. I've used them in tourneys are WON plenty of matches.

****Thank you all! I've given all my Pokemon off to people already! I hope you take care of my Pokemon. Plenty of you have messaged me and I'm sorry I couldn't get back to all of you. This IS first come first serve. Wish you all luck. Peace!!!****

Some of them are flawless, but ALL ARE LEGIT!
    And ALL are Smogon-based.

I miss Hoehn in the sense that everything was open; contests, breeding, ev training, mysterious ruins, shinies, ...

With the 4th gen, there weren't really new things to explore. They even took away some of the appeal of the previous ones but i still played since it's pokemon. The 5th offers the dream world but still you know... Something is missing :/ I want a challenge. BTW Contests get replaced by Musical?! Hell to the no. I want a remake and bring back contests. Many people don't like them because they haven't tried them

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast