Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Who misses RSE and Hoenn?!

Quote Originally Posted by pokevin View Post
    Many people don't like them because they haven't tried them
    well, I like them a lot, but in the series. In games they are terrible

Oh i miss it those games were the best i liked the starters to which is why i miss RSE and Hoenn alot
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Hoenn has a nostalgic feeling to me because my first handheld game was Ruby, but in reality, I feel that Sinnoh, and to some extent Unova, are much more interesting regions with better pokemon, aftergames, features etc.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

I certainly miss them. My copy of Emerald went missing, and ever since, I've been hunting for it. Third gen was by far my favourite: Zangoose, Poochyena, Treeko, the like. Plus, Hoenn was a place with a great environment, with many unique and quirky (and unfitting named- New Mauville looks dilapidated) areas such as Fortree City.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I miss Hoenn. I unfortunately lost my copies of the three games, but I'd like to play them again. There were ten years between Gold and Silver (1999) and HeartGold and SoulSilver (2009), so I think perhaps it could soon be time for a remake (Ruby and Sapphire came out in 2002, so no arguments about it being too soon). After all, it is the only region not showcased in 3D.

^ This, I know the subject has been exhausted to death but I'd really like to see a remake of R/S/E. Seeing it in 3D would make it that much better.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Pokemon Black Version:

Quote Originally Posted by TheotherLati View Post
    ^ This, I know the subject has been exhausted to death but I'd really like to see a remake of R/S/E. Seeing it in 3D would make it that much better.
    I agree that they should make remakes because other than BW2 that would make probably the beat hand held pokemon game

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I miss RSE greatly. I miss those times tackling the contests and Battle Frontier to get the stars. I miss my Pokemon in Emerald, too.
    Oh, the Secret Bases was a good idea, too. I hope they bring it back in the remake.

I do. I hope the remake rumour is really true.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I do miss the Hoenn region, yes. And I, along with everyone else, would love to see a future remake.

I miss hoenn emerald alot. It was my second pokemon game ever, so I have a fond attachment to Hoenn anyway...

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

S/R/E were the best games IMO but my favorite games are G/S/C ... But the Mew glitch was EPIC, so were the Missing.No glitches so I also like B/R/Y/G alot. Don't care mutch for the generations after that.

I really, really miss R/S/E, partially because of nostalgic reasons. At the time R/S came out I used to know lots of people who played those games, so I was able to trade and battle (over gamecube as well) nearly every day, which was even more fun than today, because I was just a kid back then I also started to discover all the interesting things in pokemon games at this time (shiny pokemon for example), so I was pretty much excited about everything. Therefore, I not only miss R/S/E, but I also want gamefreak to make remakes of Ruby and Sapphire as soon as possible. I hope they've already started making their first projects ^^

I miss gen3 sapphire and ruby and emerald, they were all fun and I wish people still played it more than we do now

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I miss Hoenn already even after almost Five years since it ended.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I loved hoenn so yeah I miss it and hope we get a remake

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

I loved Emerald version, so yeah I do miss it (even though I still do playthroughs sometimes lol) and I would absolutely love a remake if it ever happens. But only if it was for Emerald, not for Ruby/Saphire like they did with HG/SS (I loved HG/SS because Silver is my all time favorite, but Ruby/Saphire can't compare to Emerald).
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

I just started to replay my saphire
    that answer ur question?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I miss it sooo much!

Sapphire is when I got Milotic and Salamence <3

I hope they do something to make it sooner..we need it..

Man Oh man I miss these games so much first off they were my first pokemon games and they have been my favorite to this date. I really Hope they actually remake emerald because emerald was wayyy better then r/s

Spoiler:- Credits::

I just played it a week ago what's there to miss if you can play it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

I think I have over 500 hours logged into my Sapphire cartridge. Even so, I would play a remake.

You do realize these games still exist right? I don't miss Sapphire at all because I play it all the time.

I like Hoenn. It was not as good as Johto but still, I spent very good times there. My favorite legendaries are there, the weather trio, Jirachi, Lati@s. It's the only Fire/Fight starter I actaully don't mind to use and IMO the best water-type starter both in battle and in personal preference.

To the OP, I think you're exaggerating a bit about Sinnoh... the most overused Pokémon of all time, Garchomp, is from Sinnoh. So, Bastiodon is not really a good example... It's my 3rd favorite region after Johto and Hoenn.

But I'd like to see a remake, maybe for a next gen.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast