Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Who misses RSE and Hoenn?!

I've missed it for years. Such a good game...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

MAKE A HOENN REMAKE!!! please... the best pokemon game ever and my first one too

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    I just played it a week ago what's there to miss if you can play it again?
    better graphic quality ^_^

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

Hoenn is awesome, and I have so many fond memories of playing Ruby, but I can't really miss it, I can play it anytime! I loved the fresh feeling of Hoenn, and playing Ruby for the first time, and I get nostalgic over those memories, but I can't miss something that is still there and can't go away.! Gen III was and is amazing, and brought so much to Pokemon and some features that were left behind(Bases? ANYONE?). So here's hoping we get remakes, and we have R/S/E to tide us over until then!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I do it was my first region with sapphire being my first ever Pokemon game. If they make a remake (and by God I hope they do) they can add so much more to it. It was interesting with its rain forest, sea and desert mixture and if they add more areas and functions to it it would be AMAZING to play. I still feel that Hoenn has so much to give to the Pokemon world and remakes could unleash its full potential!

I loved my Sapphire game. I spent nearly 400 hours on it until the internal battery ran dry, and I finished my Hoenn pokedex, and made sure every pokemon I had caught was at least at level 30. Then I aimed for 40.

I don't really like the remakes, because it feels like you're playing the exact same game, and that's no fun, you've already done it.
    What they need is to have a game where you can pick which region you start at, then work your way through all of them, like in the 2nd generation, going to Kanto after Johto.

yeah. I traded it in because I needed money for Christmas presents. but I miss it and will prob buy it again if there isnt a remake. It was my fav region. The newer ones r ok and I like wifi battles, but it's not the same.

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

If they made a Hoenn remake with all of the new gadgets and whatzits they have in B/W and HG/SS, I would buy it in a heartbeat!
    Hoenn needs a remake and a nice polish to go with the other games.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

I never really got to finish RSE so it would be fun to do an actual run in remake form. Back then I only did it to get some Hoenn pokémon on my Diamond and basically stoped right after I got Groundon. It's sad really, the only reigon not on DS. If they kept the GBA slot on DSi/3DS life would be so much simpler. Yeah yeah you can get gameboy games on the e-shop but what are the chances of Nintendo releasing a pokémon game on e-shop?
    Pokémon Diamond Team

Pokémon HeartGold Team

Pokémon White Team

Pokémon White 2 Team

Ruby was my first Pokemon game that I have played so I am all in for a remake of R/S. I also miss Hoenn, the old contests, Fortree City and Secret Bases.I miss Blaziken too.

I really wish they would do remakes for DS. Hoenn was a really great region, has some of my all time favorite Pokemons too.

I seriously miss the good old days of having fun playing Pokemon Sapphire when I bought it as my first game to go with my GBA SP back in April 2003. Ruby was too dull in my tastes and I thought Sapphire was the superior choice over Ruby.

Then came along Fire Red and Leaf Green and that's when i was having too much fun transferring pokemon and to evolve certain pokemon because of that lol.

I miss Hoenn with all my heart... it was and has always been my favorite region. Not to mention, my most favorite pokemon are all mostly, if not all completely in hoenn.

9.13.11 <3

How ca you miss something when it is still around?
    I didn't get into RSE that well, tbh. It had my favorite team on there, but I didn't feel connected to it.

biatch im fabulous

Hey guys, remember that discussing/mentioning potential remakes isn't allowed unless there is some official confirmation they're happening. Carry on.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I still have my game, so I don't really miss it. I kind of miss the fact that Hoenn isn't new to me anymore, but I still dust off the old Emerald occasionally and play around with it.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I do like Hoenn, it's one of the most diverse and well designed regions ever (except for the water routes, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Hoenn was actually my favorite region. Everything about it seemed so great and then it faded into the background. I'm hoping that one day it will get an upgrade. Who knows they do remakes of the older ones every so often. I could see it as the first 3D pokemon game.

It frustrates me that I'll soon get a DS and the new ones don't have the gba slot so I'll have to download emerald I never really got into playing it that much, my pokemon phase pretty much stopped at crystal and then I jumped back on just recently, like when black and white were out. When I did have ruby it went missing, then I had emerald and a brand new gba and somebody stole it

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

I miss Hoenn because it has the best music, The best Pokemon designs, The best looking region, The best villains, The most unique towns and routes, The most epic Legendary cut-scene and battle. I could go on but you get the idea. BEST POKEMON GAMES EVER!!!!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What your signature is evolving? dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun your signature has evolved into BEEN HEAR AWHILE. What do you want to nickname it? I'LL BE BACK!

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y
        Spoiler:- shinys to date:

Arcanine the LEGENDARY Pokemon FTW
    GEN 3 RSE are still the BEST!!

I love the Hoenn series! Still playing my saphire now and then. But it irritates me that people request a remake on the DS. Why would you want a remake? You can catch almost every 3rd gen Pokemon on all the other recent games.. A remake would feature all of the same stuff you already accomplished, but with better graphics and maybe some extra content.

Just give me another gen and stop remaking everything I already played for 500+ hours.
    First MM Shiny Hunt Completed!
    After:2648 eggs!

I miss Ruby and Sapphire even though it's not as powerful as it's younger gens. This is where I got out of my 151 Pokémon days and get to explore more of other wonderful Pokémon in other regions.
    I would love to see a remake that's more powerful than it's premakes for the 3DS since it has no point of being remade on DS/DSi because it was already in 32bit while the reason for Gen I & II was remade because they were still in 8bit. And RSE has to be remade in full 3D in 128bit

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I miss it as well. The fact that Hoenn was more of a tropical region and my beloved Treecko was one of the starters. It made me love it more then the rest. <3

I really liked Hoenn A lot. I can't really think of a single thing I dislike about it. All though I would say Johto was probably my favorite.

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

The hoenn region was awesome, the storyline was epic, and I wish they would remake it. It could be set in the future from R/S/E and now that the teams had been defeated, there could be the remains of Team Aqua/Magma that formed Team Ozone (or something like that) that are trying to capture rayquaza to take revenge on hoenn for overthrowing them...
    Or not, just an idea.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast