Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Who misses RSE and Hoenn?!

I kinda do but I'm still waiting for Johto.

Persona 4

I don't miss the 3rd generation, but I still play for Frontier Symbols. In my opinion, DP was better and had a better storyline. I grasped it perfectly!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

tbh i'd have to say the 3rd gen was my least fave, not because of the pokemon because i just didnt like the games, it seemed like after you beat the elite 4, there was nothing. Gen 2 in johto was the best, and after you got to go back to kanto!!! best game and gen by far.
    Dark Lady Watch Over You.

you cant really miss Hoenn since its not gone anywhere O_o i do prefer the older gens however. for me kanto and johto was the best atleast D/P got the day and night features back.

I loved the third gen, so yes I do. But they aren't my favorite games. Emerald's the only one that's really great.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Miss?
    Why would I miss it,I have the game XD

The third generation was fun,I've played as 3 different trainers(4 now,but I'm trying to get a shiny Torchic..And failing).
    So many Pokemon,so much sadness.

..And Birch being a loser,I don't freaking want to capture all the Pokemon!

honestly if i miss the game then i can get it out of my gamebox which i already did, ít's still a very popular game since alot of people buy the 3th gen pokemongames (2th handed) at the gamestores that still provide them.

I miss them, that's why I'm still playing them, trying to earn all gold symbols, and using them to transfer stuff to DPPt.

i dont miss them too much since i play emerald frequently, the thing that bugs me about 3rd gen games(RSE) is no vs seeker..

Out of all the games I find that R/S/E and the whole Hoenn was the most disappointing.
    Pearl FC: 3780 5541 5489

please click on my eggs/hatchlings: http://dragcave.net/user/Blue11

I do.. I made the mistake of trading in my Emerald after a while.. Mainly as had nothing special on the cart.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

I don't miss them because i have Emerald and i play it frequently.

I actually miss the Hoenn lulz (the story plot and all that stuff). And I really can't erase my save file on Sapphire to start a new game cause like, I need to wait for the day where I can import those special Pokemon... which is probably never. D:

Ah well, it's in my special case, sitting, hatching Eevees in hope to get a shiny one. Lulz.

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Quote Originally Posted by Blue11_ 3780 5541 5489 View Post
    Out of all the games I find that R/S/E and the whole Hoenn was the most disappointing.
    Reason to why you find Hoenn most disappointing...?

Persona 4

RSE was fu[b[c[/b]king aweful. It turned me right off Pokemon. It might've suddenly bought new things to the competitive side but really, game was it was crap. Storyline was shit. Too much monotonous and redundant surfing to do half the game. The only thing worse then RSE was the anime version of it.
    And baby, if I choke things down for a second
    Then maybe I can starve this tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend A_K View Post
    What are you, daft? Since when does Shuckle need an item?

I don't miss it...because I play it a lot. I play Colosseum the most of any Pokemon game.

Well I dont miss it because it isn't old but in 5th gen I will
    These are the guardians of my signature. BOW DOWN TO THEM!!!
    Is it necesarry for me to tell you I collect shinies? So any shiny will be wanted.
    Current SR: 1800 SRs. Shine. Shine! SHINE!!!
    Here's a game I play a lot, My Brute, it's a fighting game. Try it!
    My Brute
    (Just create a character)
    There's also Formula Wan a Formula One racing game
    Formula Wan

Quote Originally Posted by PinkShellosDude View Post
    I don't miss it...because I play it a lot. I play Colosseum the most of any Pokemon game.
    Haah, you should play finish my Colosseum. I have yet to beat the last boss... my Pokemon's levels are too low and there aren't any good places to train, and I really want to transfer my Pokemon over so I can complete the 'dex (Johto starters).

I don't miss R/S/E, I usually play one of them every few weeks, so there's not much to miss. But, like R/B/Y, I'm sure that I'll eventually get into newer games and begin to play them less and less.

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

Must. Resist. Rant on why I don't miss Johto (Mainly cause this isn't even the right place, just brought that up cause many other people did.)

I don't miss Hoenn... sure, it's my fav region, but if I wanted to play in Hoenn, I'd go play one of the not remade third gen games.

Guys, try not to say "I miss Johto/Kanto/other region." This is 3rd generation disc and this thread is about Hoenn, not Johto.

Anyways. No, I don't miss Hoenn cause I never really liked it in the first place. Plus I still have my RSE and they still work...

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Why does everyone hate Hoenn so much?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkShellosDude View Post
    Why does everyone hate Hoenn so much?
    I'm wondering the same thing. O___o

I don't particularly miss Hoenn because it's still near and dear, and I play Emerald often. Emerald of course, as it seems with many other of the games, improves on that region immensely, with extra features and things. I always sort of believed that the first two games that come out are teasers and taste tests, so you can see whether or not you'd be interested in what the final version has to offer.

I'm very partial to water pokémon (although there aren't actually many good ones), so Hoenn was wonderful for that. I thought the pokémon deviated somewhat from the original 'feel', but was that bad? And what was original feel? Less intense graphics?

The story line was quite basic, but I figured well, it's aimed at kids, isn't it? Meh. I made exceptions for that. I liked the fact that the Elite Four were actually a challenge (their pokémon were much higher than Johto's), and running around chasing after Latias was fun. Decorating my secret base was fun, and diving around in the abyss just created another level of realism to the pokémon world, for me. I loved it for that.

If only they had more and better Fire pokémon...

But no, I didn't feel there was much lost in Hoenn, save day and night (I loved that feature in Johto). It would've been sheer awesomeness if you could travel from one region to another, but as far as I know, Johto was the only one where that happened.

I will miss Hoenn when it dies entirely, but I'll bet my cotton socks I won't really miss Sinnoh. The pokémon in that just don't sit with me. Especiallly not their playing with the evos of old established pokémon lines.
    [.Three: H/Rt-314.]

тѕє ѕцтсєыяєр омон

Hoenn was by far the worst generation. I don't "miss" it, I loathe it.

I miss it but that's because I've been trying not to play them until I finished my first gen games. Just need to get my japanese yellow finished and play through RB and english yellow again before I go onto gen 2 then I'll be up to Hoenn after gen 2.=P

Been trying to complete all my games so it's taking a while.^-^;;;;

Put together by me.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast