Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who misses RSE and Hoenn?!

The first Pokemon game I got was Ruby.(Thanks to my friend for owning emerald) I remember starting out with treeko and owning the first badge. I remember my friend with his lv. 70 swampert and my lv. 50 sceptile(owning him of course). I remember getting that Plusle to lv.100. I remember how Phoebe was so annoying with that dusclops(ice beam earthquake) against my sceptile plusle and camerupt.
    Long Live the 3rd generation as i manage to get lots of fun out of Ruby and Sapphire even after years of playing
    3DS friend code- jack-3394 4240 7265
    Games Mastered    Spoiler:- click here:

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

Why so many haters? Gen III was best IMO. Sapphire was my first game, and without it, i never would have gotten into pokemon at all. Recently I was playing bananagrams, a board game. I used the words Ruby, Sapphire, and emerald in one line. I remember setting my eyes on duskull and went, "NO. FREAKIN'. WAY." I actually have a remix of routes 111 and 113 music on my iPod.
    Last edited by Marowik; 10th December 2011 at 1:47 AM.
    Do I really need a fancy shmancy signature? Oh, well. Here's the obligatory Pokemon sprite.

Hoenn is still wonderfull region. I remember the researches for Kanto and Johto signs in by players many years ago.. that was misterious and epic for R/S

I didn't miss anything for this region without events ofcourse
    Last edited by NomadSPG; 10th December 2011 at 3:33 AM.
    My current shiny hunting progress...

- [Pt] Eevee for Leafeon, Flower Paradise, Matsuda Method - 172MM's..
    - [Pt] Gastly, Old Chateau - 4200RE's..
    - [Pt] Cresselia, for Route 210 - 2005SR's..
    - [SS] Raikou/Entei, for Route 44 - 228SR's..
    - [SS] Absol, Sinjoh Ruins, Matsuda Method - 910MM's..
    - [SS] Koffing, Burned Tower - 2505RE's..
    - [SS] Abra, Goldenrod City - 4550x5SR's..

LAST TIME PROGRESSED

------------------------
    LAST TIME OWNED:
    (2011.11.29) (BLK 5742 RE's) [Route 16] Brave
        Spoiler:- NOMAD'S SHINY CARD #001:

God, Hoenn was such a fun region to traverse. I honestly can't put it into words. :P

The starters were pretty cute, and luckily they all evolved into something on my standards of cool. Though, they're all rather masculine, like always, but I guess that's where your imagination comes into play.

I believe it was the first Pokemon game I ever played, and for some odd reason I had an attachment to Sableye. XD A remake would be great, but that might probablybe in the distant future.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Ah, those good old days at Hoenn... It's the first region I've played at, and that's where got me back to Pokemon. There's just too many Pokemon that I love there, The introduction of contests, berry planting, abilities and double battles.

Right now Hoenn is the only region not accessible in the DS, and that makes me sad. I've only played it in an emulator, yet I really wanted to play it in real life, on a GBA, with my very two hands holding to buttons of the console. Which makes me sad that I have to live here. Cartridges are all fakes, and you can't save at all thanks to that. You have to go to a specific place to get your imported stuff, and the tax for claiming it... It's just out of bounds for normal people.

I have to admit I can be nostalgic about RSE... And I really hope that there'll be a remake soon since playing it on an emulator will drive me nuts. I want to play it like how a normal person plays it :<

Plus, most of my favorite Pokemon are from Hoenn... I'll need people to consult about who to pick for my team ;P

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

I read somewhere that in spring 2012, the new games are going to be R/S remakes like they did HG/SS

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I read somewhere that in spring 2012, the new games are going to be R/S remakes like they did HG/SS
    Then you read wrong. Nothing has been released yet on that note.
    ----------------------------------

Then I apologize for the misinformation. I was just going from some of the rumors I was reading around google

I love Emerald.It is my favorite game and B/W,and D/P were fails.I hated them.And I do not miss it because I have it to this day and I'm still playing it.But I did not buy mine in 2005,instead I got it off of Ebay this year.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I still play it on my GBA, but I miss it's awesomeness when it was new

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Loved the 3rd gen, the region, the Pokemon and the rivalries kept me going for years. Zangoose and Seviper, Plusle and Minun, Volbeat and Illumise to name a few aside from the legendaries; the entire game was just so memorable. Would love a remake of the greatest version to date <3

^
    I second that.Totally true.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Until I lose my Emerald, I will never have to miss them :')

Which is why I am sad that my Gold died.

GSC> HGSS

My Friend Safari is Light type.

i dont really miss 3rd gen as you canstill play it, however i would like a remake for better graphics, the new pokes, etc.

I can't miss the 3rd Gen games.

They're the only ones I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Phoenix View Post
    Honestly, I don't really miss it. But its hasn't been that long. But say, 3 years from now when we have the 5th gen I'll probably miss it.
    greetings from 2012.
    lol. 3rd gen was my favorite. loved hoenn, and loved r/g remakes.

Mew_ made this

When Ruby/Sapphire were first released, I thought they were poor compared to Gold/Silver (with two regions), but now I think they're amazing in their own right. Couldn't care less for a remake though... I've done it all. I love my old Emerald cart

I miss the center of my Steel-type affection: Steven Focking Stone!

I miss the third generation terribly. My second Pokemon game ever. If only a remake would come :,(
    WHITE: 4083 4812 9433

Pm me for Dream World Pokemon offers or for battles.

I love Hoenn and 3rd gen. I don't know why, but I just prefer Hoenn and 3rd gen. over the other Regions.

White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

I do missed the games since I had to give mine away since I can't used them on my 3DS, however because of M15 coming out and the possible new form of Kyurem and the release of Keldeo, I think if there are gonna be remakes, they be after Grey.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail, Poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Lanturn, Dragonite and Barbouch.

R/S/E were really good games. And I am hoping that in the near future they end up making remakes since I personally favorite that generation and region of the pokemon series.

I do. I missed Hoenn and had so many memories associated with those. But I love the older gens, but not as much as this one.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

i love the third gen, they should make remakes for the ds!!! sadly, i only have a fake emerald game, yet i still love hoenn!!!
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

I loved 4rd gen too, the RSE games were IMO some of the best in the series and I like the Kanto remakes too. Hopefully a remake will come soon!

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast