Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Who misses RSE and Hoenn?!

i miss it but i has emerald. i just want the remakes for ruby and saphire
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Exactly. How can you miss it? It is barely 5 years old, in R/S case, while Emerald is 3 years old.

With that aside, R/S/E is tied for second favorites with D/P, while FR/LG are the best games ever! =) Just the weak gyms and E4 put me off, but then the slowness of D/P and a weak E4 also put me off =(
    Hoenn is my favourite because it was my first pokemon game. Thats it for me
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

Man, the R/S/E games are the best, I don't care what people say. I hope that if and when they make remakes, they don't screw it up . . .
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

I SO BLOODY DO!!!!
    How can you people say it was your least favourite!? Hoenn was awesome! It was such a change from the previous two games:-new evil teams, instead of annoying Rocket
    -More creative towns (now be honest, did you ever see a city built on trees, and one built on floating platforms, before S/R/E ?)

And, shall i mention the pkmn introduced in gen. 3? Some of them are among the most awesome ones ever: Flygon, Milotic, Absol, Zangoose, Salamence, Grovyle, Wailord, Altaria, Rayquaza, Castform, Tropius.... they're all from Hoenn guys!!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

I so do! it was my favorite region! And don't say it is just nostalgia either: my fist game was silver. my first full team of level 100's was in Emerald. If they do make a remake, they can't screw it up, or that will be very bad...
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

In my opinion, RSE isn't old enough to miss.

The games are still compatible with the current systems and 4th Gen games, I still play Emerald.

So I really don't miss the 3rd Gen because it's not that old to me.

I Miss Hoenn
    It was one of my favorite regions, I still play the games lol
    Remakes twould be awesome, with better graphics and such.

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

I still play 3rd gen a lot more than I play 4th gen. So, I suppose I really am not missing it yet. (I think it is the nostalgia that keeps me playing... that and trying to get a gold trainer card-I just need to get one more painting in the museum)

Quote Originally Posted by Krizor View Post
    In my opinion, RSE isn't old enough to miss.

The games are still compatible with the current systems and 4th Gen games, I still play Emerald.

So I really don't miss the 3rd Gen because it's not that old to me.
    Ruby/Sapphire is 8 years old, a remake seems due in the next 2-3 year ;O

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

I do. I hope R/S/E gets a remake. 3rd gen was my 2nd fav after 1st.

you know, a few months ago i didnt really miss it. but recently i have, im not sure why but it may be from playing hg/ss that now i want a remake of r/s. i know we will get one eventually and im pretty sure they wont stuff it up, because in my opinion they didnt stuff up fr/lg or hg/ss.
    but yer i loved the hoenn region. ruby was the first and still the only pokemon game where i caught all of the pokemon in the regional dex

Nope never missed it. But I miss 5th gen, sigh.

Oops that one's just starting. Hahaha!
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.

Worry not, for a remake should be coming soon. That is, if Game Freak keeps to this pattern they seem to have established. (New generation, new generation, remake, new generation, remake)

i better like say : make remake. it could be fun.i don't miss because i can always play in it.only when i want
    You can bite me,but cannot crunch

RSE are probably the games I enjoy most. I've played through Emerald at least 4 times and am going through my second run on Ruby. I don't know why I love it so much. I guess it's just the storyline and Pokemon that I find great.

I really want remakes, but no replacing the girl or getting rid of contests this time! I'm pretty sure both those things will happen nonetheless, though.
    I have claimed Respectshipping (Ash x Drew).
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/i4jsxc.jpg[/IMG]

I used to but ive gotten over it..I played them all, Ive beaten them all and now im moving on..

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

I miss Hoenn!! It had the most varying climates and areas. It had the best champion (Steven, not Wallace). And it had the most colorful and interesting Pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/9tjyuf.png[/IMG]
    Looking for shiny Tepig

I suppose I kind of miss it. Hoenn is definitely my favorite region to explore. What with the desert, the rain forest, the falling ash around Mt. Chimney, the wind swept plains of Verandturf, the beaches, and the underwater trenches around Sootopolis. I love it all. That's why I reordered Emerald so I can have that experience again. Though I would love to see Hoenn again in Gen 5 graphics. But hey, I know it's going to come. I bet Gamefreak is working right now as we speak making these games.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

in reply to the first post,
    I totally agree, I really miss Hoenn. I hope they make a remake like FlamingRuby or AquaSapphire for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I totally agree! Those were great games! I found them better than Sinnoh, which I see as a kind of cold, gray world. In Hoenn, even the bad guys had a good side.

Plus, I find the names FlamingRuby and AquaSapphire cool.
    How about SkyEmerald?
    I prefer to avoid crazy stalkers, thank you very much.

Help me hatch it please!

Also, if they mess up the remake they are SO dead.

I think they will mess it up by:
    Changing the girl (NOOO!!!)
    Getting rid of contests (Once again, bad.)
    Changing the storyline too much
    Something like they did to Cinnabar. Like, say Fortree City was burned down (NOO! That city is AWESOME!) Or Pacificlog town has been flooded. Which will mean all the cool and unusual towns will be wrecked. I mean, come on! They live in TREEHOUSES and FLOATING PLATFORMS! It's so cool!
    They will not bring back Dive as an HM. (SOB! )
    I prefer to avoid crazy stalkers, thank you very much.

Help me hatch it please!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri13 View Post
    Something like they did to Cinnabar. Like, say Fortree City was burned down (NOO! That city is AWESOME!) Or Pacificlog town has been flooded. Which will mean all the cool and unusual towns will be wrecked. I mean, come on! They live in TREEHOUSES and FLOATING PLATFORMS! It's so cool!
    It's an actual event that occured in the Manga I believe. That change has been around since the original GSC. Why you're amazed or suprised baffles me.

They will not bring back Dive as an HM. (SOB! )
    This is plain dumb. Dive was required for the main storyline. Think about it for a second, hey?

Honestly, I don't. Mostly because I still play Sapphire and Emerald. Heartgold has taken my screentime from RSE, but I don't care. It's a game.

I don't think I appreciated R/S/E as much as I should've - I was spoiled at this point, and I took them for granted. Kanto was my first so was amazing, and Johto was the first all-new region, as well as re-introducing Kanto, so I worshipped it. But Hoenn? nah, I didn't give it all my love. A large part of me was disappointed that I couldn't take my old pokemon forward into the new world, I didn't like a majority of the new pokemon (although I've changed my mind since), and the elite four and gym leaders just felt a bit naff compared to the other regions.

I think if they remade Hoenn I'd love it a lot more this time around, but for me at least, Hoenn will always just fit into that niche of 'not my favourite region'.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

i definately miss this gen sometimes, i gotta restart my ruby n sapphire once in a while lol

9Days without 3DS:
    39 and counting
    GOAL: To have a bigger trade shop than varanus_komodoensis & Zold :3
    I have Alpha Sapphire, but my 3DS is broken and I am waiting to receive it repaired.

That was my favorite region! it needs remakes. All my favorite pokemon came from that region. Salamence, Flygon, Aggron, Metagross, The Regi's, Blaziken, and so much more
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Sonata Arctica and Stratovarius fan

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast