Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: A Breed Stampede (574)

For all the similarities drawn between Ash's Charizard and Dawn's Mamoswine, the latter has an episode that we could have used.

Don't get me wrong, Charizard Chills to me is a satisfying ending to Ash's struggle to gain obedience from his Pokemon, but we never got an episode back in the day where Ash would actually attempted to work on his friendship with his out of control Fire Type. Just promises to improve on his battling skills or letting Charmeleon/Charizard out in good faith. Wouldn't even need to be a successful attempt, just actually have Ash actively working to get his Pokemon to respect him prior to Charizard Chills.
    Last edited by Antiyonder; 1st August 2013 at 1:01 PM.

This was an Intersting episode, I liked when Ash saved Dawn from Piloswine when he was coming to tackle her. It's funny when Piloswine chasing Ash and Dawn, Gliscor learning Fire Fang and Screech in the same episode was great! .Haha, Team Rocket got blasted off after Dawn's Piloswine evolved into Mamoswine! It's nice that Dawn got a storng (and disobedient) member in her team. Seeing Mamoswine reminded me of Ash's Charizard, who was disobedient too.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I really liked getting updates on Kenny and Nando's Contest wins here. I cackled madly when Piplup followed Piloswine into that hole, and seeing Happiny stop Piloswine from charging around was cool. I actually felt bad for Team Rocket having their snack eaten by Piloswine, but their obstacle course scheme was pretty complex and original for them.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789