Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Breed Stampede (574)

Quote Originally Posted by FireMeowth View Post
    [img]http://i38.*******.com/1692n4n.jpg[/img]
    Fire Fang.
    ...I meant somewhere else. As in a previous episode. One where it's not obscured by a block of ice.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

Seems like a great episode, Mamo evolving was another Charizard but the writers probably think all the old fans have gone now! Fire Fang is epic!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I was talking about an animated version, not the picture at the beginning; Obviously I have seen the picture. But no, I've never seen Fire Fang being preformed in an episode. I don't know if this is because it was never done before, or because I missed it.

I like these episodes we've been getting a few times lately, where quite alot of little events happen in addition to the main event (Piloswine evolving).

Gliscor learning Fire Fang, Grotle practicing its new style, and Kenny!!!...and Nando cameo'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Marius View Post
    I was talking about an animated version, not the picture at the beginning; Obviously I have seen the picture. But no, I've never seen Fire Fang being preformed in an episode. I don't know if this is because it was never done before, or because I missed it.
    We already saw these before...

Floatzel - Ice Fang
    Shinx - Thunder Fang

Fire Fangs a new one to the anime, and i love the way they've given it to Gliscor...Ash's now officially pwns Pauls.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Well we knew Piloswine would be evolving quickly, but I do wish we saw it as Piloswine for more than 2 eps.

I think Mamoswine is to make up for Piplup never evolving. This way Dawn has a fully evolved powerhouse and a Piplup, as opposed to seeing her starter evolve like May's did.

I suppose two powerhouses and 3 littluns is ok...

With regards to Fire Fang, it was already shown in the anime before. Butch's Granbull used it in DP 65. >_>

We did but Granbull didn't complete the attack I don't think. I should have this watched by tonight, looks like a good episode. ^_^

Man, this is insane that Dawn now has a Mamoswine!! X_X I can tell ya, this is gonna be a big Charizard revisited event for a while. I'm sure Ash and Brock will be there to help Dawn out. It's also nice to see Gliscor learning a new attack with her picking up Fire Fang.

Bryon
    "Looks like you're about to get pwned."

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

Oh, Piloswine evolved into Mamozard?

I guess it's only complete if the oversized hog comes out spontaneously and freezes Dawn and the Mascot frequently.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

I'm excited to see this. Plenty of stuff going on should make it exciting.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

So, it seems Kenny and Nando both won ribbons in the TV report shown during the episode.

Seems like they're probably being set up to appear for the league like Jessie, although I pretty much thought it was a given. I think...uh, whatever the new Contest M.C.'s name is mentions where the next Contest is, I think it's a filler city called Akebia Town?

Also the beginning opens up with Ash training Chimchar, Grotle, and Gliscor...so I think they're definately be in the Gym. Also, judging by the pics, it looks like Gliscor uses some sound-based attack as well. Probably Screech, being a move it learns naturally.

Overall looks like a very neat and fun little episode.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 11th December 2008 at 9:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Steel View Post
    With regards to Fire Fang, it was already shown in the anime before. Butch's Granbull used it in DP 65. >_>
    Not to nitpick, but the Granbull is Cassidy's. Butch has the...Shuckle...
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

the cage/field workout pics are...horrible...magikarp/sunkern,bidoof horrible
    ive noticed the anime has gotten very sloppy in their animation lately,even team iguchi.

sadly the bulk of this episode is about pilo-mamo-dawn and yet all we care about is gliscor learning fire fang

YAY gly is getting used in steel gym and maybe as the underestimated ground/flying type in ice gym and the ground type in sunyshore gym!!

need 2 c dis ep

TRIPLE BATTLES PREFERRED...

X Friend Code: "SilverBlue" 0301-9825-3797

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Well we knew Piloswine would be evolving quickly, but I do wish we saw it as Piloswine for more than 2 eps.

I think Mamoswine is to make up for Piplup never evolving. This way Dawn has a fully evolved powerhouse and a Piplup, as opposed to seeing her starter evolve like May's did.
    May's Beautifly evolved from a Wurmple though . . . and she didn't get Blaziken until it was time for her to leave the series.

And it looks like I might just have to watch this episode . . . even though I didn't think I would watch another undubbed episode until the Gym Battle. Did Grotle use a new attack in its match, or was it more of the same?
    PLEASE feed Farfetch'd sour (yellow) berries!

some of the animation for this episode was a bit off
    pilo evolving is good but its now angry since it charges at the group
    gliscor learning fire fang is good since now it has a shot at the rest of the gyms
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

In that pic where they are doing aerobics, Buizel looks like it came from the Care Bears... and considering its putrid looks, that's good for him!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    In that pic where they are doing aerobics, Buizel looks like it came from the Care Bears... and considering its putrid looks, that's good for him!
    Well, that's Takeda for ya. It's amazing how (s)he can make ANYTHING look like crap.

Takeda = FAIL

Piloswine evolving = WIN

Gliscor learning Fire Fang = EPIC

Gliscor learning Screech = EPIC WIN

It's DPPt! Anything can happen!

... Wow. Full episode, huh? Piloswine evolving into Mamoswine, Gliscor using Fire Fang and cinching her usage in the upcoming Gym(maybe even for Candice? That'd be good, Gliscor being used in the last three Gyms...), Grotle beginning to adjust to his size, Paul debuting Magmortar(?), and Nando and Kenny were confirmed to live. Wow.

I'll have to watch this one...
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

mamoswine gives off vibes that make Dawn look better than Ash at this point in terms of evolutions.

shame no one else is going to evolve that fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    ... Wow. Full episode, huh? Piloswine evolving into Mamoswine, Gliscor using Fire Fang and cinching her usage in the upcoming Gym(maybe even for Candice? That'd be good, Gliscor being used in the last three Gyms...), Grotle beginning to adjust to his size, Paul debuting Magmortar(?), and Nando and Kenny were confirmed to live. Wow.

I'll have to watch this one...
    nope, that didnt happen...must be the next episode, which actually makes more sense i suppose..

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    mamoswine gives off vibes that make Dawn look better than Ash at this point in terms of evolutions.

shame no one else is going to evolve that fast.
    Why is that? Its not like Dawn really trained the thing, Swinub evolved twice seemingly because it wanted to.

Likewise we know Chimchar is evolving next so that is going to be good.

Hopefully Fire Fang will be used as an actual PHYSICAL attack and NOT as some weird beam rip-off.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why is that?
    Comparing the two teams together right now i'd say Dawn has it lots better.

Its not like Dawn really trained the thing, Swinub evolved twice seemingly because it wanted to.
    which is stupid because the same thing applied to gligar, now i can tolerate pilo to mamo(due to the attack thing), but she should've at least got in some training with it as a swinub.

Why is it that when a pokemon is hardly trained for a while it evolves, yet those that actually fight and get training in don't evolve?

Likewise we know Chimchar is evolving next so that is going to be good.
    Except we have no idea when it's supposed to go unlike Turtwig, and in my opinion if it doesn't go during the byron fight and Ash wins against him, it doesn't need to go cause they'll have to rush it like mamoswine to get it to infernape in reasonable time length.

Then we'll have two charizards on our hands.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast