Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A Breed Stampede (574)

It's probably going to be Bastiodon vs. Grotle anyways, so...

Well, we all knew Piloswine wouldn't stay Piloswine for long, but I didn't expect him to evolve after two episodes. Oh well! At least now we have Mamoswine.

And Nando has finally returned from the depths of hell? Just when we had all thought he was dead!
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    I'm surprised no one else has touched on this yet, but I feel like Piloswine was tortured in the cage. It took all of TR's attacks, and nobody did anything to stop them. Ash and Dawn really should have been ordering some long range attacks (Flamethrower, Ice Beam, etc.). No wonder why it evolved...just to get out of the cage and stop being attacked!
    It was kinda bizarre how Team Rocket were able to aim all those attacks just right to pass through the bars as well.

Perhaps this cage was made of a simmilar material to those one-way mirrors, although in this case attacks come in but can't go out.

Truly Team Rocket have stunning technology.

Hurrah for Glisor using Fire Fang! Also, Mamoswine is just like Ash's Charizard! It evolved early and it's still disobediant to its trainer!

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Truly Team Rocket have stunning technology.
    It's a shame they don't have the brains to put that technology to good use.

Now that Gliscor has learned Fire Fang, the next gym battle will certainly be more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's a shame they don't have the brains to put that technology to good use.

Now that Gliscor has learned Fire Fang, the next gym battle will certainly be more interesting.
    It certainly will indeed, unless the writers decide to really p*ss us all off and have Ash use Chimchar Buizel and Pikachu again....

But thats not very likely. I think the fact that Gliscor learned fire fang is a sign that its going to be used in this gym. Before it didnt have any moves which could hurt Byrons pokemon very much, but it conviniently learns a move just before the battle which is super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-saur View Post
    Think about it. How often do the writers of the anime actually follow the game mechanics?
    Ya that's true. I mean, sometimes in the anime electric attacks effect ground-type pokemon.

I just watched the episode, it was awesome!I just can't believe that swinub evolved into poliswine then mamoswine in just two episodes.Its just too bad it won't listen to dawn anymore,i hope dawn won't give mamoswine to candice later in the anime just like ash give lisa his charizard.
    I claim Quilava!<3

Pearl Fc: 0517 0306 0808
    Platinum Fc: 0989 8066 6024

Please Click:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesUltamiteDragon204 View Post
    Hurrah for Glisor using Fire Fang! Also, Mamoswine is just like Ash's Charizard! It evolved early and it's still disobediant to its trainer!
    The thing is, its nothing like Charizard...Mamoswine actually seems to want to kill everyone, whereas Charizard just fell asleep in battle.

Also, its impossible for Piloswine to evolve 'early'...Piloswine can evolve whenever, as long as it knows Ancientpower...
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I for one love Piplup, but what a fun episode it had. Poor Gliscor, ready to battle but Grotle gets the spotlight.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I dont usually like Piplup, but i must admit it was hilarious in this episode.

If only it did more stuff like this.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I wonder if maybe Byron and/or Roark might end up helping Dawn with Mamoswine. It's neither a Rock nor Steel type, nor a resurrected fossil, but it does have that whole "ancient" thing going like Rampardos and Bastiodon, since it's based on an extinct creature as well.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Y'know, I'm wondering if it'll appear next episode too. With these large dinosaurs running around, I agree it'd be nice to have Mamoswine somehow play into things along with Grotle.

D/p is a random arc
    Life is like a bowl of fruit! Why? I...don't...know....

Yes, I hear that Byron's shovel is magically and capable of many wondrous things.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfool View Post
    Remember: bastiodon is fire-neutral.
    Ash might use Gliscor ahgainst Bronzor or Steelix though. Grotle might learn Grass Knot or Earth Power and kick Bastiodon's butt.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

There was a lot that happened in this episode. Dawn's Piloswine evolved, Ash's Grotle is starting to mantain its defense to its highest and Gliscor learned Fire Fang and Screech.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I don't like Mamoswine being the new charizard...
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

how can i get a micle berry in d&p?

and sorry to be pushed in'i cna't make a new theard.

this episode show that pokemon is starting to repeat some plots again Dawn + Mamoswine= Ash + Cahrizard all over again....hopefully she can get control of it faster than Ash did I miss Charizard hpefully Ash would call him for the Sinno league...I also want to see Bayleaf again she was awsome

Starting to repeat? It's been repeating since what....Year 2?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

dawn has a mamoswine! that's probably the strongest pokemon you can get

Quote Originally Posted by spacialrend_palkia View Post
    dawn has a mamoswine! that's probably the strongest pokemon you can get
    Shame it's completely nuts, but it's all good, I think.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yes! Piplup is repeatedly beaten - a woohoo!
    But seriously, the only thing I actually thought about whilst watching this episode, was that if TR ever went on the straight and narrow, they could easily fall back onto their assault course. It may not work at helping trainers and their pok&#233;s become better friends, but it sure looked like fun.
    Also, honourable mention to Brock and Croagunk holding hands during the course.

Do the Robot!

what is the name of the ice attack piloswine keeps doing in the episode?
    Looking for shiny Aipom, offering shinies, any item I have, or a wishmaker jirachi

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast