Thread: uber double or single battle (dont be chicken guys and gals)

Default uber double or single battle (dont be chicken guys and gals)

any one? fc in sig new singles team has a 0 lossing streak who dares challenge me lol fc in sig ps: arceuse was realeasd in an event in the past ppl (look on marriland) i happen to have one so stop complaining if u have a legit one feal free to bring it if its hacked well i mihgt consider it lol let me no first though
    Last edited by yimooel; 11th December 2008 at 9:27 PM.
    fc: 4941 0650 7691 when i ask for a double battle i play by thease rules (showdown rules) 4 on 4 no event poks or ubers unless were playing an uber battle no t tar or dragonihgt (they evolve at lv 55 and showdown is set at lv 50 )sleep cluase (my personal rule)its not in showdown rules no more the 1 sash and no exploading on last pokemon for a draw my on rules again

No Arceus has NOT been released in an event thus it's a hack.

"Where to find Arceus

Location Morn. Day Night
    Special: Unobtainable without cheating or hacking, or by trading with someone that has done so.
    at Level(s): 80"

Strait from the site you claim to say it says it's been released.
    Last edited by [ .Night Sky. ]; 11th December 2008 at 9:55 PM.
    I give up...No more battling going to go to breeding...

Quote Originally Posted by [ .Night Sky. ] View Post
    No Arceus has NOT been released in an event thus it's a hack.

"Where to find Arceus

Location Morn. Day Night
    Special: Unobtainable without cheating or hacking, or by trading with someone that has done so.
    at Level(s): 80"

Strait from the site you claim to say it says it's been released.
    well i wouldnt lie as seing u can go to the cover page of said site scroll down and look and well i cant find any thing hacked about it no bypassing 510 evs or no 31 ivs in more then 2 stats and a not perfect nature tradeble at the gts etc so it was obtaind in game at hall of orgin and the things i listed reflect this so i consider that legit and i doubt marriland would leave that event thing on his site if it was fake and that line that says u must hack or trade with someone who has done so was their before the event so this may very well be legit and if by some wierd chance im worng im going to use it any way for listed reasonse above
    Last edited by yimooel; 11th December 2008 at 10:23 PM.
    fc: 4941 0650 7691 when i ask for a double battle i play by thease rules (showdown rules) 4 on 4 no event poks or ubers unless were playing an uber battle no t tar or dragonihgt (they evolve at lv 55 and showdown is set at lv 50 )sleep cluase (my personal rule)its not in showdown rules no more the 1 sash and no exploading on last pokemon for a draw my on rules again

Arceus has not been released anywhere as of yet, so all Arceus used are hacks. This is besides the point as using a Shaymin on this site is considered hacking as Shaymin as not been released outside of Japan.

"That was an April Fool's Day joke, just in case you couldn't tell. Haha, sorry!"

This is also from the site the very same one that talks about it is now striked out and says that.
    I give up...No more battling going to go to breeding...

Default measuring decibels microwave

microwave muffins gluten free
    kenmore 1,100 watt microwave
    microwave open parts
    microwave control canbus
    java microwave programming

panasonic microwaves and troubleshooting microwave radiation compared to heat repair or replace microwave lg stainless microwave 1.6 atlantic microwave uk microwave rice pudding dessert recipes microwave hood combo popcorn smoke microwave installing under counter microwave microwave 12 21.5 ge profile over the range microwave hyperthyoidism microwave popcorn mecca microwave devices rf devices sears and canada and microwaves cleaning a microwave with lemon juice ge microwave user manual microwave annual kilowatt hours year ge profile microwave jem31 microwave popcorn companies trouble shooting sharp carousel microwave home depot microwave oven sharp microwave r-820js midwest microwave discontinued models the heat difference stove and microwave drum sticks in microwave ge microwave oven dual ii brochures for microwaves best convection microwave over oven sharp r-1611 microwave cosmic microwave background radiaton radiation illustrations of microwave ovens fun facts on microwaves high tech microwaves frigidare microwave and tulsa microwave glass turntable 10.5 replacement 11 deep microwave microwave of hurricane fay best buy convection microwave microwave window pane sharp 1100 w microwave microwave blueberry cobler microwave cook eggs panasonic inverter microwave nn-t945 wavelength of a microwave bluetooth microwave output atlantic microwave corp emerson microwave oven and grill recipes whirpool gold microwave mini over range microwave appliance disposal microwave ohio daewoo microwave cookery books liquid explodes when removed from microwave samsung microwave mw5490w microwave hardboiled egg advantium microwave reviews ge microwave pem31 dbs microwave inc product list .07 cubic feet microwave ovens ge microwave space saver red countertop microwave convection ovens microwave corn in the shuck over range microwave hood 15 high pacemaker and microwave oven microwave above stove microwave built in kits space exploration on microwaves kenmore microwave making zapping soun banana in microwave maple smell in a microwave

roasted pecans in microwave future of microwave landing system microwave steamed broccoli recipe how do microwave cook what breaks a microwave percy spencer family archives microwave
    microwave time on onion
    rca microwave handle
    power meter rf microwave digital
    cooking green beans in the microwave
    microwave heating chart

popcorn microwave anchor oil
    wst3507ss microwave broken
    microwave range finder