Thread: The Neopets Club

Default The Neopets Club

Approved by Tiffany

Weeeelcome to the Neopets Club Here we Neopet players (of ALL ages) can discuss the latest going-ons with Neopets, be it that new plushie you got, how to get past the latest plot step, or giving advice on games, you can do it here.

It's also a good place to find friends and guilds and advice! However, it's not a free-for-all

Rules
    1) Do not ask for co-ownership. I can decide on that :P
    2) Do not bash Neopets. Saying 'I hate this game, it's so frustrating' is alright, but saying 'OMG NEOPETS SUKS IZ 4 BAYBEEZ' is not. You will be banned.
    3) One sentance posts are not allowed. It's Club rules too.
    4) Do not ask for cheats. No giving answers to the Lenny Conundrum and such.

See? Not a ton of rules. More might be added.

Please, when joining, do not simply say I'd like to join. Fill out the form and answer the current topic. We want to get people talking! You can suggest topics/start a new topic as well

Here's the registration form -

Spoiler:- Joining form:

Current Topics
    How did you begin playing Neopets?
    Do you play Key Quest?

Old Topic
    -None-

Members
    Randomosity (Water_Glass)
    Asrialys (v_ballplayer)
    Last edited by Randomosity; 19th December 2008 at 2:08 PM.

I suppose...

Name you wish to be called - Asrialys
    Neopets username - v_ballplayer
    Favorite Neopet - My Fire Shoyru

Quote Originally Posted by Randomosity View Post
    Current Topic
    How did you being playing Neopets?
    What?

Anyway, how fun was yesterday's confusion with the Advent Calendar? Fortunately, I thought something was fishy with the broken animation and didn't try to get my prize till it was fixed later in the day. And today, after so many years of teasing...we finally get some form of the elusive Rod of Supernova :P

Quote Originally Posted by Randomosity View Post
    Current Topic
    How did you begin playing Neopets?
    I think I may have seen one of their banner ads on Cartoon Network's website's now-gone Cartoon Orbit game. I clicked on it and there I still have over seven years later. However, I've never been that knowledgeable. Once I joined the Pokemon Guild, I was there most of the time.
    Last edited by Asrialys; 17th December 2008 at 11:27 AM.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    I suppose...

Name you wish to be called - Asrialys
    Neopets username - v_ballplayer
    Favorite Neopet - My Fire Shoyru
    Welcome to the club! Lucky for having a painted pet I'm saving up for a Krawk Morphing Potion myself, then I want to paint her Pirate

Anyway, how fun was yesterday's confusion with the Advent Calendar? Fortunately, I thought something was fishy with the broken animation and didn't try to get my prize till it was fixed later in the day. And today, after so many years of teasing...we finally get some form of the elusive Rod of Supernova :P
    I never ended up collecting from the Advent Calender the day it messed up, so I can kiss that Winter Sidebar goodbye for the second year in a row Haha about the Rod of Supernova At least the Pant Devil didn't steal the fake one this time.

I think I may have seen one of their banner ads on Cartoon Network's website's now-gone Cartoon Orbit game. I clicked on it and there I still have over seven years later. However, I've never been that knowledgeable. Once I joined the Pokemon Guild, I was there most of the time.
    Oh wow, seven years? I joined myself about....five years about but I forgot my password. So my most recent account lies about its age. Man I miss Neopets before the over-merchandising days. I mean, even the stuffed animals were okay, those big ones you could get at Limited Too? And the journals and stuff. But now they have these tiny ones the same price as those big ones :P
    Last edited by Randomosity; 19th December 2008 at 8:15 PM.