Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Quote Originally Posted by torchicflame View Post
    rest in peace you'll be missed. :'(
    i won't look at my meowth plushies the same without crying.
    Aaawww....

Earlier when I took a nap, I hugged mine tightly and thought about Maddie being happy, jumping over clouds...hahah... Hn... I know it's silly, but it makes me feel better...

Me: What do you like the most about yourself?
    Maddie: I'm a survivor!

i recall seeing a picture of meowth curled up...can't remember the episode, but I remember it being real. It could've been Go West Young Meowth!

I really hate those guys on Wikipedia. Seriously, they don't believe in anything. This actually makes me feel sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    I really hate those guys on Wikipedia. Seriously, they don't believe in anything. This actually makes me feel sick.
    then how about we give them a piece of ol meowth's fury swipes.

I haven't been on these forums in a long time but I popped on to pay my respects to Maddie. I remember keeping up with the Q&A she did on here while it was happening. She seemed so genuine and sweet. She was also quite funny.

I haven't really been active in the Pokémon fandom for several years now but this news still really bums me out. She will definitely be missed.

The first time I heard the news(I said this a while ago), Wikipedia claimed she died at the date mentioned. Oddly enough, they removed it. WTH?
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by torchicflame View Post
    rest in peace you'll be missed. :'(
    i won't look at my meowth plushies the same without crying.
    Aww man, I have this talking Meowth who says stuff when he "hears" sounds. "Meowth, that's right!" "Meeoooowwth!" "And just remember, I'm the top cat!" that's what he says, I guess. Haven't made him talk for a while... *sniff*

I never thought someone at that age and a woman did Meowth's voive..

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

RIP Maddie. She sounded like a beautiful, passionate woman who loved life, and brought joy and laughter to everyone around her. Thanks for the wonderful memories.

You'll truly be missed Maddie and will always be remembered in our hearts. Thank you for all those years as such a great VA and even as a member here on the forum

R.I.P Maddie

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

ya know, I think I'll pray for her when I go to church saturday/sunday. I'm sure that'll make her very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    you know i wondered why all of a sudden i had a dream of other characters she voiced from different animes today, now i see why.

RIP miss Blaustein.
    that happened to me before...I just don't remember though. I do recall having a Pokemon dream last night. What a shame. 2008 is such a horrid year for us. It's devastating.

It seems like every December the world loses someone who was well known. This time, it was someone who influenced every person here.

The Pokemon fandom just won't be the same anymore, I guess...

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

If this is true(which based on Mary's post, it most likely is) than this is quite sad and RIP. She was a great VA on Pokemon, truly wonderful.

However, with Wikipedia they keep changing the death date around which I frind very suspicious.
    Credits to Roses are Red for this wonderful signature. Thank you tyranidos for this banner. Team Rocket's revolution is nigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobuffet fan View Post
    If this is true(which based on Mary's post, it most likely is) than this is quite sad and RIP. She was a great VA on Pokemon, truly wonderful.

However, with Wikipedia they keep changing the death date around which I frind very suspicious.
    Wiki is edited by anyone

While I'm saddened by Maddie's passing and shocked she died so young, I can't say I'm crushed.

I don't really have any fond memories of her. I blamed her for the SOVA mess getting as bad as it did. She treated me like crap (especially on BMGf) because didn't blindly worship her like others. Oh well, you shouldn't speak ill of the dead, even if it is deserved.

What gets me is 4Kids reaction to this. They're planning on confirming this tomorrow. WTF? Either she's dead now or not. It's not like she'll be any deader tomorrow.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Wiki is edited by anyone
    Plus they refuse to publish anything that isn't claimed by an "official source," so her passing likely won't be published on there until tomorrow.

Very sad news My heart goes out to her friends & family.

RIP Maddie Blaustein. You will be missed.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Rest In Peace, but in a sense due to the dubbing that has done Blaustin is immortal due to the fact that the work accomplished will be around for ages, just like a photograph bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    While I'm saddened by Maddie's passing and shocked she died so young, I can't say I'm crushed.

I don't really have any fond memories of her. I blamed her for the SOVA mess getting as bad as it did. She treated me like crap (especially on BMGf) because didn't blindly worship her like others. Oh well, you shouldn't speak ill of the dead, even if it is deserved.

What gets me is 4Kids reaction to this. They're planning on confirming this tomorrow. WTF? Either she's dead now or not. It's not like she'll be any deader tomorrow.
    Maybe they're waiting for tomorrow for sympathetic reasons? She was such a big name at 4kids, maybe the staff just need at least this day off to try and confirm facts and to come to terms with it before speaking to the public about it?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post

Well, according to Mary's post, they want to get things sorted out with Maddie's family, as well as her other managers since she didn't work exclusively at 4Kids.

Unhappy

It's a terrible loss for all of us. A great voice actor who I came to love over the years. Rest easy Madeline. You forever have my deepest respect.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

An idea: Taking a page for what people did with Edison, but changed accordingly. On a prescribed day we all watch her favorite episode: Go West Young Meowth. In tribute of the great accomplishment, regardless of what the producers say and/or/either do.

tsk.tsk.tsk. The amount of disrespect on this thread astounds me.

Remember her for what she achieved. She basically 'created' Meowth.

R.I.P Maddie Blaustein

-LuciRuki-

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

Oh, wow. She died?

That's shocking to say the least. She was amazing as Meowth and Chatot, and took time to actually talk to her fans. I personally never got a chance to talk to her.

R.I.P Maddie.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast