Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 491

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

  1. #26
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Nope, since it checks a .pkm file, not a .sav file.
    Inserting an AR and saving will flag the game.(And possibly just by turning the game on with an AR inserted, but I haven't got enogh info on that yet) The proper way of hack-checking doesn't involve putting anything inbetween the DS and the cartrage.

    And can we keep this on the topic of scamming, not talking about if a Pokemon is hacked or not or anything else.
    There is already a thread for that.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 28th December 2008 at 2:17 PM.
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    "pokemon ruler" is trying to scam people because he tries to trade off hacked Dittos with 31 IV's in all stats.

    Also, he tries to do 2/1, 3/1 and 4/1 trades.

    Here is the original post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=583
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 3rd January 2009 at 7:07 PM.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    54

    Default Scammers

    yeah hmm flawless dittos in all stats and all natures hmm definite hack id say although it is possible to make all stats 31 and it passes a legit.exel test anyways hes trying to scam people

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    townsville Australia
    Posts
    51

    Default

    hi i found this post in the trade forums hi i found this post they are asking for a hacked magikarp
    [IMG]C:\Users\Jacob\Pictures\Untitled.jpg[/IMG]
    here is the post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...06#post9245206
    Karasu (also known as Yuu) is the best!
    credits to Chaos Element: X for this great banner

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    340

    Default

    how is that asking for a hacked magikarp?
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

    IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    townsville Australia
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Amrod View Post
    how is that asking for a hacked magikarp?
    magikarp with roar of time?
    Karasu (also known as Yuu) is the best!
    credits to Chaos Element: X for this great banner

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    340

    Default

    ah now i see the post u mentioned. i think the post jus got ignored since it was made on the 15th of december
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

    IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

  8. #33
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon ruler View Post
    hi i found this post in the trade forums hi i found this post they are asking for a hacked magikarp
    [IMG]C:\Users\Jacob\Pictures\Untitled.jpg[/IMG]
    here is the post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...06#post9245206
    This thread is for posting if you got scamed. If you see someone offering something hacked then use the report button .
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    He's not offering an hacked Pokémon, he's asking for one. Nobody gets scammed there since the guy asks for a hack.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Under a Box
    Posts
    202

    Default

    duskullfan0807 offered me an Arceus. he made the offer on yahoo email so who should i forward the email to to show i'm telling the truth?
    edit: he says he was kiding. but i'm not convinced. for know, disregard what i said.
    Last edited by Nolan Bentley; 7th January 2009 at 12:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast
    What a polite young man she was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambri View Post
    Haha, I think everyone named him ??? the first time, it IS what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameHikaru View Post
    XD I didn't. I was a mean little kid and thought that if I gave the policeman the wrong information it would be funny. And thus Rival Fred was born.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    SO who can i trust to to get my trade-evos back to me...
    Guess I better make friend over wifi...

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Actually magmar may be found at level 28 in fuego ironworks in pokemon platinum so it is highly likely the pokemon is legit.
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

    IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

  13. #38
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Amrod View Post
    Actually magmar may be found at level 28 in fuego ironworks in pokemon platinum so it is highly likely the pokemon is legit.
    holy......... uhm Dang I forgot about platnium >_< *inserts facepalm*

    thnx for the clarification. Me&pokerock already talked about it so everyhting is all good now,ill be deleting the reported post.
    Last edited by Freezeydakilla; 20th January 2009 at 8:05 AM.
    Finally got Shaymin now awaiting for Arceus Jp event!&I have em all!)

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Blazing Growlithe, this is a thread to report scams on SPPf, not on other forums. Also, both Pokémon are real when you clone. There's no real and clone.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default


    Name(on forum): A_Dragon_Skype (in wifi chat)
    In-game Name:Charlie
    Friend Code: cant see it any more - has the thuggy avatar guy?
    IP: @PurpleSurge-793723F2.wlms-broadband.com
    Pokemon Scammed: Lvl 100 shiny evd Rhyperior I caught and raised myself...
    The Story (What Happened):
    basically, id just traded 3 lvl 100 pokemon for 3 of his shinies. i thought he was a nice guy, as hed done nothing wrong.
    I had been raising a shiny rhyhorn, which i caught in the safari park in sapphire, my first and only shiny pokemon ive caught. I raised it into a lvl 100 rhydon, and since i have no friends who have d/p i decided to trade through serebiis wifi.
    so i traded the 3 pokemon, and he said he had some pokemon that needed trade evolving, so did I, and i traded my rhydon as he seemed to be in the same sit. Basically he turned off his ds when it evolved. i didnt get any time to look at it in its beautiful evd shiny rhyperior state.

    so it was gone, there was nothing i could do.
    hoping hed be on wifi again, i logged on and he was therenot realising it was me, he traded with me, and i saw it. And it was beautiful, i didnt get to see much of it, but i saw it. He turned off his ds again 20 secs through.

    I know this is a stupid thing to ask, but if anyone has a lvl 100 evd shiny rhyperior and feel for me, could they drop me a message and we can sort something else? he was my very favourite pokemon...
    thanks guys

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jewland (Israel)
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_DITTO View Post

    Name(on forum): A_Dragon_Skype (in wifi chat)
    In-game Name:Charlie
    Friend Code: cant see it any more - has the thuggy avatar guy?
    IP: @PurpleSurge-793723F2.wlms-broadband.com
    Pokemon Scammed: Lvl 100 shiny evd Rhyperior I caught and raised myself...
    The Story (What Happened):
    basically, id just traded 3 lvl 100 pokemon for 3 of his shinies. i thought he was a nice guy, as hed done nothing wrong.
    I had been raising a shiny rhyhorn, which i caught in the safari park in sapphire, my first and only shiny pokemon ive caught. I raised it into a lvl 100 rhydon, and since i have no friends who have d/p i decided to trade through serebiis wifi.
    so i traded the 3 pokemon, and he said he had some pokemon that needed trade evolving, so did I, and i traded my rhydon as he seemed to be in the same sit. Basically he turned off his ds when it evolved. i didnt get any time to look at it in its beautiful evd shiny rhyperior state.

    so it was gone, there was nothing i could do.
    hoping hed be on wifi again, i logged on and he was therenot realising it was me, he traded with me, and i saw it. And it was beautiful, i didnt get to see much of it, but i saw it. He turned off his ds again 20 secs through.

    I know this is a stupid thing to ask, but if anyone has a lvl 100 evd shiny rhyperior and feel for me, could they drop me a message and we can sort something else? he was my very favourite pokemon...
    thanks guys
    When you mean "turn off DS" you mean blue screen?

    if so it is possible that you or him got disconnected

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Ditto is trying hard.
    People take shinies too seriously.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Why did you trade your only shiny to a stranger anyways?

    There's a safe glitch with the GTS to evolve trade-evo Pok&#233;mon.

    You put your Rhydon in with Protector, asking for a Lv. 9 and under Shaymin. You put it in, then you do a random trade on the GTS. Take your Rhydon back and it will evolve. Your Pok&#233;mon cannot be taken because Shaymin cannot be traded. Also 4th gen. Pok&#233;mon cannot be traded if it is under the possible level.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    i didnt think you could do that...
    im kinda new to all this


    like my sprites? - (thought not)

    IM LOOKING FOR
    shiny:
    shellos
    croagunk
    mime jr
    heatran

    all any lever (higher the better)
    any nature

    lots of pearl/ diamond pokemon

    offering shinies from other games and lvl 100s - pm me

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Name(on chat): gary_oak
    In-game Name: Kevin
    Friend Code: 4769 2071 6989
    Pokemon Scammed: Shiny Sneasel
    The Story (What Happened): Fairly routine trade, my Shiny Sneasel for his Shiny Scizor. However he brought an extra Scizor with him and tried to play it off as shiny. Luckily I looked to see which one was shiny and which one wasn't, or else I wouldn't have known until after he'd gotten it. He insisted on me taking the non-shiny one, but I said no as we had agreed on shiny for shiny. He disconnected after he realized I knew what he was trying.
    Shinies For Trade: Tyrogue, Mareep

    Wanted: Any of your shinies, pref. UT

    My Friend Code: SS: 2364-8360-1724

    If there's anyone interested in teaching a fast learner the basics of Wi-Fi Battling, then PLEASE PM ME!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peru, South America
    Posts
    5

    Default

    name on forums: FAIRY5556
    friend code:5155 8041 1487
    pokemon sacammed: shiny latias
    The story(what happened): normal day, shiny latias for his shaymin. we did the trade normally. then, he said me that the latias was hacked. he traded back a shiny darkrai and i returned the shaymin, but he still had the latiasthem and then i said to him, why is the latias hacked? he said "latias and shaymin are all my!"
    the I asked why if he was scamming me and he said that the latias has speed zero, but i
    remembered that the latias had 250 of speed.
    then, i tryied to enter with him to the wifi, but he didnt want to enter.
    when i told him that he was scamming, he said that he would be able to show me the latias only if i battle him, but i didnt want to waste my time, so i didnt accept.

    I really think he/she has maximum 7 years old because he tryed to make me batle calling me chicken and big bad loser and things like that
    Last edited by Terry!; 7th March 2009 at 3:47 AM.

  22. #47
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry! View Post
    name on forums: FAIRY5556
    friend code:5155 8041 1487
    pokemon sacammed: shiny latias
    The story(what happened): normal day, shiny latias for his shaymin. we did the trade normally. then, he said me that the latias was hacked. he traded back a shiny darkrai and i returned the shaymin, but he still had the latiasthem and then i said to him, why is the latias hacked? he said "latias and shaymin are all my!"
    the I asked why if he was scamming me and he said that the latias has speed zero, but i
    remembered that the latias had 250 of speed.
    then, i tryied to enter with him to the wifi, but he didnt want to enter.
    when i told him that he was scamming, he said that he would be able to show me the latias only if i battle him, but i didnt want to waste my time, so i didnt accept.

    I really think he/she has maximum 7 years old because he tryed to make me batle calling me chicken and big bad loser and things like that
    Why did you accept the Darkrai for it? If he wanted a trade-back then you two should have done a trade-back. You shouldn't have given him something else good for no reason. IMO it was half your fault for trading away both of them.
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peru, South America
    Posts
    5

    Default

    well, I feel like I was stealing his poke, so i felt guilty and i accepted any poke for trading
    backk.

    but i admit that im pretty stupid for acepting the trade

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks for posting this! I almost traded with him. You saved my shiny latias.
    Chi: FC 5198 7971 2539

    Also if you want a starter I have them all. Ask for an egg. Please don't ask me if I want to trade for anther starter.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sinnoh,Hearthome City
    Posts
    152

    Default Scammed Bad

    Name on Wifi Chat:Wifiguest8 something
    In game name Mickeal
    cant remember fc it started with 4768
    sos not much to go on but got scammed out of lairon and lv 50 feraligtr he said for almos darkrai but kept giving my pokes back for my pokes

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •