Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

Quote Originally Posted by BoneBurry View Post
    Dude :O guess what pkmn I got from the GTS? A shiny absol, cuaght at mt coronet and it was met at lvl 39 :O here's my story, I traded with a guy (item for item) so we both traded *noob* pokemon to let them hold the item. then, I went to the GTS to see if my pokemon was still there or traded and I took the noob pokemon with me (by accident) and I wanted a absol really bad because I'm making a dark team, and there was this guy that offered a shiny absol lvl 50 for a bidoof (:O:O:O:O) of lvl 10 and under, quickly as hell I tried to get it (and I did get him) because the noo pkmn the guy traded was a BIDOOF :O so I have your absol now... not sure if it's yours, but it was ot: CHRIS.... PM if you want to talk or something
    lol, what a great story, so you claim to have been lucky enough to find this persons absol on the GTS.

First thing wrong with that(if it is his, which i'm 100% sure it is), why would someone scam another person out of a shiny absol, then chuck it on the GTS for a bidoof.

Answer : They wouldn't, it makes no sense, 99% of scammers are scammers for personal gain.

I think the reason your posting here saying that is because you and DevilPunk are one in the same.

But hey, lets look for some sort of proof:

You tell a member "GOLDEN PURE", by way of visitor message:

anways, GOLDEN PURE, ADD MY NEW ACCOUNT:
    DevilPunk

You posted that VM a day after DevilPunk joins the forums, coincidence(i think not) proving that you've got multiple accounts.

Steer well clear of both of them.

Thats just my two cents on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    lol, what a great story, so you claim to have been lucky enough to find this persons absol on the GTS.

First thing wrong with that(if it is his, which i'm 100% sure it is), why would someone scam another person out of a shiny absol, then chuck it on the GTS for a bidoof.

Answer : They wouldn't, it makes no sense, 99% of scammers are scammers for personal gain.

I think the reason your posting here saying that is because you and DevilPunk are one in the same.

You posted that VM a day after DevilPunk joins the forums, coincidence(i think not) proving that you've got multiple accounts.

If he was smart, he would have told him in PM instead of somewhere everyone can see him breaking the rules.

[/case]

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by itachi95 View Post
    Um, what if a classic ribbon says "a commemorative ribbon obtained at a mystery zone", is it legit?
    It means that you have either battled againsed or traded for a badly hacked Pokemon. You can read more details about it here.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 22nd June 2009 at 3:37 PM. Reason: I misquoted myself :p
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    It means that you have either battled againsed or traded for a hacked Pokemon. You can read more details about it here.
    Actually, it means that you battled or traded with someone who has badly hacked Pokémon. It doesn't means that you battled against one or traded for one.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Actually, it means that you battled or traded with someone who has badly hacked Pokémon. It doesn't means that you battled against one or traded for one.
    My friend used a hack to get darkrai/arceus/shaymin, so should be worried about the ribbons? (I have fought all three of them with my legit darkrai/shaymin) And what qualifies as a "badly" hacked pokemon?
    Last edited by Lucario625; 21st June 2009 at 9:00 PM.
    I'll trade for shinies or events, Pm me and we'll work out a deal.
    Come play minecraft on my server! Factions, pvp, iconomy, and citizens! Rise to glory!
    ip: 71.193.186.200

Badly hacked = Pokésav.
    Hacked = AR.

So, using Pokésav should do it, but the AR shouldn't make the description change.

Smile

Badly hacked = Pokésav.
    Hacked = AR.

So, using Pokésav should do it, but the AR shouldn't make the description change.
    What is the pokesav/AR? I don't (and never have) hacked so I don't know what they are
    I'll trade for shinies or events, Pm me and we'll work out a deal.
    Come play minecraft on my server! Factions, pvp, iconomy, and citizens! Rise to glory!
    ip: 71.193.186.200

hahaha, I'm lauhging my *** of... finally somebody who found out. That took you guys a longer time then I expected...

If he was smart, he would have told him in PM instead of somewhere everyone can see him breaking the rules.

[/case]
    I've planned this all allong you dumb ***... I was just waiting for a fool like MidTownHD to come by and trade 2-1 pkmn, and then trade his own shiny as the first pkmn. And still, this scam is the most usual one, and still nobody thinks bright and thinks that she or he can't TRUST anybody on a forum, ebcause you dont KNOW anybody on the forum.
    Looking for a shiny UT Beldum, preferably Adamant nature, but other natures are good too, as long as it doesn't lower it's base Attack. This is what I'm offering: UT PKTOPIA electivire, magmortar and pikachu (all with their items on), Uxie Mesprit and Azelf, Creselia, Manaphy (touched by daycare) and phione, ANY starter (will trade 3 starters and maybe even more for the shiny beldum) and here is my dearest pokemon that I will trade for the beldum: LVL 100 mew, EV'ed Sp attack and it is maxed. PM for offers ~

User is a confirmed scammer and has admitted it. Be warned when trading. You must keep this in your sig, or you'll get banned.

Badly hacked = Pokésav.
    Hacked = AR.

If this is true then alot of people's games are already flagged it's like swine flu, once someone trades with a SAVer they trade another and all of a sudden 100's of people have it then 1000's. Is there any way else to get rid of it?

You're right. I misquoted myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucazard View Post
    If this is true then alot of people's games are already flagged it's like swine flu, once someone trades with a SAVer they trade another and all of a sudden 100's of people have it then 1000's. Is there any way else to get rid of it?
    Pretty much. I did list a few ways to get it back to normal in the link in my last post though.
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    It means that you have either battled againsed or traded for a badly hacked Pokemon. You can read more details about it here.
    Ok then, I'll have to wait for the NZ Jirachi, or the Shokoton Pichu events in the US(so I don't give away swine flu=D).

Lol, im cursed.^_^
    Yaay! Arceus is has come to the US!

friend code: 4683-4346-3209

proud owner of:

WORLD09 Weavile
    TRU Arceus NFTx2
    TRU shaymin
    nzone jirachi
    shokoton pichu
    The hunt is soon to begin!

SkittyonWailord, is anybody gonna ban this guy?
    Not his account, but IP ban or permanent ban...

Quote Originally Posted by BoneBurry View Post
    hahaha, I'm lauhging my *** of... finally somebody who found out. That took you guys a longer time then I expected...

I've planned this all allong you dumb ***... I was just waiting for a fool like MidTownHD to come by and trade 2-1 pkmn, and then trade his own shiny as the first pkmn. And still, this scam is the most usual one, and still nobody thinks bright and thinks that she or he can't TRUST anybody on a forum, ebcause you dont KNOW anybody on the forum.
    Platinum FC: 4468 8485 3396

My list of events and shinies HERE (Updated as of July 10th)

Looking for: JEREMYs, GCEAs and other events

Name in the Wi-Fi chat: afterthesun
    In-game Name: I don't remember
    Friend Code: 0860 3583 9706
    Pokemon Scammed: Shiny sneasel
    The Story (What Happened): I was trading him a shiny sneasel for a Mew, but the mew is hacked it is level 3. I know i shouldn't trade him but i didn't know if mew could be obtained at level 3 since it's the first time i'm playing a pokemon game. A friend of mine told me it was hacked because the lowest level you can get mew at is level 5 so I pm'd him saying it was a hack, he said he got the mew from the esmerald version of a friend. I pm'd him back saying i wanted my sneasel back but he hasn't answer for 2 days.

Actually, the lowest level you can get Mew at is Lv. 10.

Actually, the lowest level you can get Mew at is Lv. 10.
    Then my friend's mew is hacked too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by andrespieck View Post
    actually a mew of emerald can only be obtained at lvl 30, event mews are at lvl 10
        Spoiler:- FC's:

Spoiler:- my Gen IV pokemon list::

Spoiler:- my Gen V pokemon list::

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownHD View Post
    SkittyonWailord, is anybody gonna ban this guy?
    Not his account, but IP ban or permanent ban...
    I just banned him. Sorry it took so long.
    なにがでるかな!?

Quote Originally Posted by andrespieck View Post
    Let me guess... The Mew's OT is Nintend and the ID is 01234?

Let me guess... The Mew's OT is Nintend and the ID is 01234?
    Yeah. Why?

Because it's the most common hacked Mew.

I have a quetion... a palcity lucario can have the 07150 ID number? because in every place it´s ID is 07157... please answer me because then I could get scammed...
    Last edited by pkfan; 24th June 2009 at 9:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkfan View Post
    I have a quetion... a palcity lucario can have the 07150 ID number? because in every place it´s ID is 07157... please answer me because then I could get scammed...
    the PALCITY Lucario has a set ID and Nature so if its not Modest with an ID of 07157, then its hacked.

the PALCITY Lucario has a set ID and Nature so if its not Modest with an ID of 07157, then its hacked.
    okay thank you...

Default shiny milotic

i have a question

i got a saikyou milotic and the name is さいきょう(saikyou) and the ID is 12157...which means its legit

but the thing is that my milotic is shiny

does that mean that either my milotic is hacked or that i have a really lucky milotic.
    Shiny Wants

Trying to collect all 492(all but celebi) shinies
    I will consider any shiny offers if theyre completely UT or caught without a masterball

Proud owner of x2 Looking for more

Friend Codes:
    Pearl-4383 2503 0867 

my brother got 8 shaymin off the GTS...they were all hacked. and he gave up a Ho-oH with pokerus, giratina, heatran, darkrai, celebi. He got ripped off bad. But at least we can get more Ho-oh in HG/SS
    Shorts are just so comfortable.

http://rlxc.mybrute.com

FC: 0946 9966 5155

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast