Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Well, i admit i overlooked the possibility of added EV's. Now that I used the berries, it does seem that the pokemon has EV's. But, like, whohoo, this Arceus has 31 IV's across the board. Like, it's stats are these:
    Arceus, Relaxed:
    HP - 381, Atk -276, Def - 303, SpA - 276, SpD - 276, Spd - 248;
    With the presence of PokeSav, I am still very much sceptic about this pokemon..

Although, Anytyme23 says he didn't know it's hacked and offered me to trade it back. Well.. we will see how this will go on.
    it's an easy thing to overlook - and although 31 IV's is rare (& reeks of shenanigans) there is always the possibility that it was RNG'd - i don't know much about all the RNG stuff & if it can be used on an arceus but it would be worth asking in one of the help threads (& hack check threads) just in case it is legit

platinum FC: 4984-1981-3821
    PBR FC: 4640-6545-5422 <---^ ADD ME!

surf + water absorb > YOU
        Spoiler:- shiny collection:

Quote Originally Posted by siburke939 View Post
    it's an easy thing to overlook - and although 31 IV's is rare (& reeks of shenanigans) there is always the possibility that it was RNG'd - i don't know much about all the RNG stuff & if it can be used on an arceus but it would be worth asking in one of the help threads (& hack check threads) just in case it is legit
    Yes you should get it checked at there first in case it is legit. But by the looks of things it was most likely RNG'd and is legit

Will always be a member of the 7 Deadly Sins

勝つために住めばそれへの生きている生命最も完全がある
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is a Sharingan Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Name(on forum): Poke-Yesbut
    In-game Name: Mr. Zero
    Friend Code: 4941-6015-5805
    Pokemon Scammed: shiny uxie, shiny azelf, shiny heatran, shiny palkia were all hacked
    The Story (What Happened):
    he traded those 4 shiny legends for my TRU arceus, TRU regigigas, 10ANNIV suicuine and ALAMOS darkrai. He said he softresetted those 4 legendaries, and I checked everything (levels, meetingplace), seemed all legit. But after i got them checked in legality checker, they all turned out to be HACKED! he said he cloned it through AR, shouldn't be a problem....... unless his 'original' is a hack. I told him to check his own with legality checker, I received no answer back.

So... be aware! he did say he traded it with others and no one ever complained these were hacks.........
    Last edited by flw; 16th December 2009 at 4:56 PM.
    FC: 3352-3631-4505

I don''t have a legality checker.
    They're not hacked, they're cloned with a AR cheat.
    I didn't hack it, i don't use Pokesav or something.

u cloned it, which means your so called 'originals' were hacks already. And I don't believe u got them through soft reset, so question is how u got them at the first place.....
    FC: 3352-3631-4505

Quote Originally Posted by FenixFox View Post
    Yes you should get it checked at there first in case it is legit. But by the looks of things it was most likely RNG'd and is legit
    Do you guys even have a slightest amount of idea of HOW DIFFICULT is RNGing? ESPECIALLY in DPPt. I tried to get myself a good Ditto spread using RNG in Emerald. After many tries, I gave up because it's seriously too difficult to get that right set. And that one was quite early in the game... Later tried to get a shiny set that was three minutes from RNG seeding start (whoah o.o), and that one was difficult to time.

Also for your notes, best sets come like, at least 100 hours after non-stop playing, which would mean you'd have to wait that long, then try your luck and if you failed, then you'd have to wait yet another 100 hours. Would somebody have that much patience? Nah, I don't really think so.

Anyway, that person claimed he received the pokemon from another person and was willing to do a trade-back. We'll see how things evolve.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

this person scammed me "kidsasuke55555" off my Darkrai i gave him the darkrai first so i can get the shiny deoxys traded towards my pearl
    Pearl
    Name: Venom
    FC:
    My pearl ID: 39905

White
    Name: VENOM
    FC: 4169 6800 7700
    My White ID: 45362

My Simple Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538400

click on my name and look at what kidsasuke55555 typed on my visitor messages
    lol
    Pearl
    Name: Venom
    FC:
    My pearl ID: 39905

White
    Name: VENOM
    FC: 4169 6800 7700
    My White ID: 45362

My Simple Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538400

seriously who would scam in video games such as pokemon -.-" omg...really god....ppl jus wasting their life scamming while they cant just enjoy the fun in getting the pokemon but i ALMOST GOT SCAMMED for a TRU arceus o.o dont remember his name darn lol , guy had arceus 999 in all stats -.-
    MIKE
    My black's fc is 1721 2628 4831

Spoiler:- Click Here For THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFE:

Wiling to do stuff for people such as:
    EV training
    in return i would like:
    any events,any shinies,any good natured pokes,any items,and ev lowering berries

Name: fabregas4arsenal
    In-game Name: Arsenal
    Friend Code: 3480 9758 3835
    Pokemon Scammed: Tried to scam me out of my Darkrai and Shaymin.
    Story: He posted in the Darkrai and Shaymin threads looking for these particular pokemon offering Shiny Latios, Latias, Raikou, Milotic, Caterpie, and Crobat. I pmed him about the Raikou and Milotic and we got around to trading. While in the wfc room I checked the Raikou first. It was hatched from an egg at Faraway Place. The Milotic was met at level 100 at Faraway Place. I disconnected before we could trade.

Now he's claiming that he didn't know and wants to dex trade me, promising that he won't cheat me.

I don't advice anyone trade with this guy.
    Last edited by Frank The Bunny; 4th January 2010 at 5:38 AM.

Platinum fc: 5414 0405 2701
    Diamond fc: 4641 0059 9651

Spoiler:- Trading info:

Quote Originally Posted by Frank The Bunny View Post
    Name: fabregas4arsenal
    In-game Name: Arsenal
    Friend Code: 3480 9758 3835
    Pokemon Scammed: Tried to scam me out of my Darkrai and Shaymin.
    Story: He posted in the Darkrai and Shaymin threads looking for these particular pokemon offering Shiny Latios, Latias, Raikou, Milotic, Caterpie, and Crobat. I pmed him about the Raikou and Milotic and we got around to trading. While in the wfc room I checked the Raikou first. It was hatched from an egg at Faraway Place. The Milotic was met at level 100 at Faraway Place. I disconnected before we could trade.

Now he's claiming that he didn't know and wants to dex trade me, promising that he won't cheat me.

I don't advice anyone trade with this guy.
    I wanted to trade with the same guy for his shiny caterpie, which turned out to be Lv. 100 (obviously a hack) and he also offered his milotic. Luckily i checked with him before we made a deal so I didn't get scammed, but he still knowingly offered hacked pokemon.

LOL! I saw the Caterpie too. I didn't bother to check the rest of his pokemon after that.

Now he's still insisting that I trust him =/

Edit: Pm from him

Quote Originally Posted by fabregas4arsenal
    why. are you not allowed to trade hacked pokemon. an i not do anymore trades. sorry man but thats cheap.
    Last edited by Frank The Bunny; 4th January 2010 at 5:49 AM.

Fabregas4arsenal just asked me to dex trade them my Shaymin.

I like to help people out, but not if it means I never see my Shaymin again :x

So avoid the dex trade?

I'd say so. I wouldn't do it, he sent me pm after pm until I blocked him.

It's your call though.

Hey guys, I understand that he tried to trade some hacked stuff but it was an innocent mistake. He's new to Serebii and I don't think he understood that it wasn't quite like the GTS. (or at all) I think he understands now and he was very easy for me to work a trade out with. I don't blame you for posting the caterpie and stuff here but I just thought everyone should know that he's more new/ill-informed rather than deceitful. I have arranged a couple of dex trades for him that were low risk for me and he was perfectly honest. (He does PM like crazy though) Hope this helps...
    FC: 0433 0011 8514

Looking for:
    • Blissey w/Wish
    • Jolly/Careful Jirachi w/Body Slam

To Offer:
    I RNG so if you have one of these things, PM me and I can send you a list of what I have or you can request a Breeding/Capture Project.

I have traded some pokemons yesterday with Fabregas4arsenal and I didn't have any problems, the Celebi I got looks perfectly legit at least

Though, for the PM thing, I have to agree that he is a little bit keyboard happy ^^

Other than that, all was fine !

Do NOT trade with SCARLET-SPEEDSTER. When i knocked back one of their offers and then offered them another trade, they replied: ummm u didnt wanna trade with me so **** OFF *******

I tried to trade with them again and got a more positive response. I was going to trade my Ageto Celebi for their TRU Darkrai. I connected to wifi and was about to trade with them, but then realised they were trading the wrong Darkrai. They tried to trade me a Lv. 100 Newmoon Island Darkrai, apparently caught at Lv. 9... I immediately stopped the trade, and told them they got the wrong Darkrai. This is the response i got:

well **** it then u picky nerd go rape a ****ing pokemon who gives a **** THEYRE ALL FAKE ANYWAYS *******!!!!!!!!!

So I'd stay away from this person if I were you...

Yes sir, said Darkrai is indeed hacked. He traded it to me and said it was legit. But that's okay, I didn't give up anything special for it, and I have uses for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixFox View Post
    it is possible to get a shiny articuno in platinum
    yeah i has 1 its from kanto do
    im back in action just now found out how to change wifi channel anyways
    All my GEN 4 SHINY + legends are on white
    i have pretty much everything pM for details

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by fd203 View Post
    hi guy i got a shiny mew i dont if it hack or real. lvl 30 from hoenn careful nature. ID58061. jap. 108/69/65/66/72/69. moves pound. transfrom. mega punch and metronome. and its in a master ball.
    so anyone tell me if its hack or not.
    This thread is for reporting if you got scammed. If you didn't get scammed then please don't post here. I think you're looking for this thread.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Carlos Joya is a scamer we where doing a multy trade for my gs jirachi and 1 of the pokemon was a shiny hall of orgin arceus wich i later found out was a hack after trying to post a trade
    name clare
    code 2837 3718 0940
    got a lvl 99 shiny lugia possibly up for trade for other shiny legends or strong shiny eved in attk /def or attk/speed
    will consider non shiny offers for 2:1 or 3:1
    let me know what u can give for it

is a shiny hoen mew possible
    name clare
    code 2837 3718 0940
    got a lvl 99 shiny lugia possibly up for trade for other shiny legends or strong shiny eved in attk /def or attk/speed
    will consider non shiny offers for 2:1 or 3:1
    let me know what u can give for it

yes you can get a mew from there
    it must be a faraway island mew
    IM BACK!
    and with HG.. yaay
    wow... i went in to the safari zone for the first time.. caught the geodude i needed and guess what... it had POKERUS! what luck!

Diamond:Michael : 2751 1126 7008
    Heartgold:Micheal : Later..

Quote Originally Posted by maliwoo22 View Post
    I wanted to trade with the same guy for his shiny caterpie, which turned out to be Lv. 100 (obviously a hack) and he also offered his milotic. Luckily i checked with him before we made a deal so I didn't get scammed, but he still knowingly offered hacked pokemon.
    its called everstone
    tyr tried to give me a jirachi said it was from gs
    and it was lv 52 and said caught at rt 229
    im back in action just now found out how to change wifi channel anyways
    All my GEN 4 SHINY + legends are on white
    i have pretty much everything pM for details

Name(on forum): xXxBattousaixXx
    In-game Name: David (pearl) Aioria (platinumn)
    Friend Code: 0646 7038 6266 (for David) 3953 8641 4749 (for Aioria)
    Pokemon Scammed: None as of yet, but the offer is highly suspicious.
    The Story (What Happened):
    Is offering shinnies of Rayquaza, Deoxys or Darkrai. I'm pretty sure the later two don't exist (except as hacks). Suspicion furthered by recent join date. You can find his offer at the Giratina trade thread.
    Last edited by Brennenstuhl; 9th March 2010 at 1:47 AM. Reason: adding details I forgot the first time around
    Name: Jacob
    Friend Code: 3008 5542 5240
    I know a pretty good mmo, its called Dofus, use link to sign up
    https://secure.dofus.com/en/godfathe...ation/arcosi92

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast