Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by mew master4-10-90 View Post
    FallenZephyr i traded her my regirock as part of a tradeback she now wont tradeback my regirock very rude also beware do not trade with her cant be trusted
    And that's why doing tradebacks isn't recommended. Doing actual trades is far less risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Man1 View Post
    A lugia isnt even worth a mew
    Getting a good deal or a bad deal is all in opinion. If both traders are happy then it's "worth it" for both of them. There is no exact "worth" of a Pokemon or item as you seem to think.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

A. I totally agree that theres no real set value to trading

B. When you trade with someone from a forum, use the wifi club and before you select trade.... LOOK AT THEIR FRIGGIN POKEMON. Take the Lugia for example, you could've checked and seen that it was met a lvl 4 BEFORE trading and saved the trouble

C. the issue with the GTS is NOT IN ANY WAY NINTENDO's FAULT. That's like blaming Microsoft for having to put up with loser 10 yr olds who love talking trash while you're playing Halo. What you are experiencing is simply the double-edge sword that is the internet. When I was 9 playing the original Silver, I WISHED that I could trade with ppl who werent in my neighborhood, without a link cable. So if I get a hack while trading on my SoulSilver, I deal with it cos ITS JUST A VIDEO GAME. That's the price you pay

AND while you're at it, go ahead and THANK NINTENDO for wifi trading becoming a reality,
    because you wouldnt even be on this forum whining had they not opened the possibility. I've gotten hacks and it DOES suck, but if its THAT big of a deal, stop trading
        Spoiler:- offering:

Spoiler:- Favorite Shinies:

Spoiler:- wish list:

note: Ask for details on my offers, and offer ANY shinies, we'll go from there =)
    Thanks

Spoiler:- My Pokemon Game Idea:

You really should have checked its stats. but..they should definetely have no hacks.people these days! That person is rotten for doing that lugia hack even if you didnt check its stats.what is the point in cheating.itss no fun if u cheat!Its fun collecting legendaries and shinies but it ruins the challenge by cheating.
    Seeking:
    -Regular event Genesect (preferably Western)
    -Shiny Bidoof (bred in Kalos)
    -Shiny Kyogre (preferably Hoenn, but HGSS will do)
    -Shiny Rayquaza (preferably Nobunaga's)
    -Tanabata Shiny Jirachi (preferably UT)

Offering:
    -HGSS Lv. 50 Articuno (not UT)
    -Platinum Lv. 60 Zapdos (Japanese, not UT)
    -HGSS Lv. 73 Mewtwo (not UT, duh)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Raikou (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Entei (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Suicune (UT, x2)
    -Pokemon Bank Lv. 10 Celebi (UT)
    -Oblivia Lv. 50 Heatran (not UT)
    -Oblivia Lv.30 Shaymin (not UT)

FallenZephyr i traded her my regirock as part of a tradeback she now wont tradeback my regirock very rude also beware do not trade with her cant be trusted
    excuse me? I keep trying to contact you at the times we agreed upon, but you keep making up lame excuses like "oh my mouse messed up" and "sorry I had a blackout" and I've been TRYING to trade your Regirock back. but NO, you just have to go and put my good name on the blacklist while I'm busting my *** waiting for you to log back on and enter the wifi room.

that's exactly like when we did the tradeback last week - I traded you that IV'd Duskull w/ Pain Split and even told you to bring in another random Pokemon so you could get that Regirock of yours back safely, but you just RAN OFF without saying a word and left me hanging. I waited a good 30 minutes to see if you would return, but to no avail.

if you want your Regirock back, contact me with a PM and don't be such a vague and rude person like you claim ME to be. just ask any other person I've traded with, and they've gotten all of their Pokemon returned safely. surmise, WhiteRogue, SuperAviator, countless others.

excuse me for having a life. I can't be here all the time to cater to your ungodly and horrible sense of time. I should've never agreed to trade with you if you were just going to stab me in the back with lame excuses and a blacklist, especially since I was willing and YOU were willing to assure that your Regirock was to be returned to you.

if you want proof of the agreement, here's some screenies.

Spoiler:- Screenies:
    Last edited by FallenZephyr; 18th November 2010 at 2:50 AM.

Fallen's 4th Gen Trade Shop: Egg moves, IVs, natures, and more!

SoulSilver FC (Fallen): 3052 1363 6898
    Black FC (Zephyr): 5329 0753 2007

deviantART||Webcomic||Tumblr||Livestream

Quote Originally Posted by FallenZephyr View Post
    excuse me? I keep trying to contact you at the times we agreed upon, but you keep making up lame excuses like "oh my mouse messed up" and "sorry I had a blackout" and I've been TRYING to trade your Regirock back. but NO, you just have to go and put my good name on the blacklist while I'm busting my *** waiting for you to log back on and enter the wifi room.

that's exactly like when we did the tradeback last week - I traded you that IV'd Duskull w/ Pain Split and even told you to bring in another random Pokemon so you could get that Regirock of yours back safely, but you just RAN OFF without saying a word and left me hanging. I waited a good 30 minutes to see if you would return, but to no avail.

if you want your Regirock back, contact me with a PM and don't be such a vague and rude person like you claim ME to be. just ask any other person I've traded with, and they've gotten all of their Pokemon returned safely. surmise, WhiteRogue, SuperAviator, countless others.

excuse me for having a life. I can't be here all the time to cater to your ungodly and horrible sense of time. I should've never agreed to trade with you if you were just going to stab me in the back with lame excuses and a blacklist, especially since I was willing and YOU were willing to assure that your Regirock was to be returned to you.

if you want proof of the agreement, here's some screenies.

Spoiler:- Screenies:
    sorry but its true you weren't going to trade me back after i asked you and offered to trade you more tradebacks such as celebi and darkrai thats when u accepted to trade me back i was willing to help you complete your pokedex for just 2 simple pokemon i wanted bagon and duskull but once i traded u regirock your mood changed and were refusing to trade it back and for my excuses they were the truth i own diamond pearl platinum heart gold soul silver all my pokemon are all over the place if i had regice with me i would have traded it but im glad i didn't have it with me you probably would have wanted to keep it also as u need reggigas as well so keeping my regirock and regice makes sense becareful when trading especially with rare pokemon

IMO, FallenZephys looks like the most trustworthy of the two here.
    You said you were trading him Regice and Regirock for Bagon and Duskull.
    Now, where is he supposed to give back Regirock?
    Plus, "the Pokémon he wanted were in your Pearl version."
    If you wanted your Regirock back so bad, then why didn't you just go and get your Pearl game so he could trade you back Regirock in exchange for the Pokémon he wanted?

sorry but its true you weren't going to trade me back after i asked you and offered to trade you more tradebacks such as celebi and darkrai thats when u accepted to trade me back i was willing to help you complete your pokedex for just 2 simple pokemon i wanted bagon and duskull but once i traded u regirock your mood changed and were refusing to trade it back and for my excuses they were the truth i own diamond pearl platinum heart gold soul silver all my pokemon are all over the place if i had regice with me i would have traded it but im glad i didn't have it with me you probably would have wanted to keep it also as u need reggigas as well so keeping my regirock and regice makes sense becareful when trading especially with rare pokemon
    I don't even know what to say to this. your english is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    IMO, FallenZephys looks like the most trustworthy of the two here.
    You said you were trading him Regice and Regirock for Bagon and Duskull.
    Now, where is he supposed to give back Regirock?
    Plus, "the Pokémon he wanted were in your Pearl version."
    If you wanted your Regirock back so bad, then why didn't you just go and get your Pearl game so he could trade you back Regirock in exchange for the Pokémon he wanted?
    THANK YOU for punctuating my argument! this is exactly what I'm getting at!

You know, punctuation was invented for a reason. Please use it.

Back on topic now, I can definitely vouch for Fallen. I've completed several tradebacks with her and never had a problem. Whenever we tradeback multiple pokemon, we complete the first tradeback before even starting the next. If she wasn't able to complete a tradeback with you, it was probably you who messed up.
    White FC: 1463 6030 8897

Offering
    DW:

Egg Moves     Spoiler:- EM:

EV trained:
    PM me to get the sets, IVs, and EVs.

I can breed for 2-3 max IVs in any stat.

i didnt know where my pokrmon were i only had regirock in my platinum the rest of the pokemon she wanted were in my pearl and heart gold and after trading her regirock and not getting it back do you really think i want to trade her my celebi event and shiny darkrai just to get back my regirock do you really find it fair i was willing to help her out she was happy about once she got my regirock her mood changed

i didnt know where my pokrmon were i only had regirock in my platinum the rest of the pokemon she wanted were in my pearl and heart gold and after trading her regirock and not getting it back do you really think i want to trade her my celebi event and shiny darkrai just to get back my regirock do you really find it fair i was willing to help her out she was happy about once she got my regirock her mood changed
    yeah, my "mood changed" ONLY because you just ran off without saying anything! I want to give back your Regirock, but you keep stumbling about, blowing nonsense like this, not replying to any of my PMs! are you really that insensitive to how other people feel? how they think of you? and why are you posting on here when you should be trying to get your Pokemon back? I'm online! just tell me and you'll get it back!

I'm giving you a chance to get your Pokemon back! take it, you fool! I've told you time and time again, just give me any random Pokemon and you'll get your Regirock back! is that so difficult to understand? HONESTLY.

and to any of you serebii users reading this, I'm giving you a warning right now: don't trade with mew master4-10-90. he likes to run away halfway through trades and accuses you of "stealing" and "refusing to give back his pokemon" even if you're willing to give it back safely! he doesn't reply to PMs and will purposely ignore you for his own benefit, like backstabbing the poor user who was suckered into his claims of aid. he's a waste of time and effort just for a single trade. not worth anyone's breath.
    Last edited by FallenZephyr; 18th November 2010 at 9:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenZephyr View Post
    yeah, my "mood changed" ONLY because you just ran off without saying anything! I want to give back your Regirock, but you keep stumbling about, blowing nonsense like this, not replying to any of my PMs! are you really that insensitive to how other people feel? how they think of you? and why are you posting on here when you should be trying to get your Pokemon back? I'm online! just tell me and you'll get it back!

I'm giving you a chance to get your Pokemon back! take it, you fool! I've told you time and time again, just give me any random Pokemon and you'll get your Regirock back! is that so difficult to understand? HONESTLY.

and to any of you serebii users reading this, I'm giving you a warning right now: don't trade with mew master4-10-90. he likes to run away halfway through trades and accuses you of "stealing" and "refusing to give back his pokemon" even if you're willing to give it back safely! he doesn't reply to PMs and will purposely ignore you for his own benefit, like backstabbing the poor user who was suckered into his claims of aid. he's a waste of time and effort just for a single trade. not worth anyone's breath.
    its funny how ive traded over 100ppl on serebii and not once have i had a problem with a trade until now and again i didnt run off i had somewhere to go why would i run off with a duskull when i have a full pokedex it doesnt make sense why i would run off with your duskull like i said i was willing to give you celebi,darkrai all your wants in your sig for just your bagon and duskull i dont know how that makes me the bad person when you in angry mood the next day saying you were gonna block me and not give my regirock back etc i didnt need your pokemon just wanted to help you out

its funny how ive traded over 100ppl on serebii and not once have i had a problem with a trade until now and again i didnt run off i had somewhere to go why would i run off with a duskull when i have a full pokedex it doesnt make sense why i would run off with your duskull like i said i was willing to give you celebi,darkrai all your wants in your sig for just your bagon and duskull i dont know how that makes me the bad person when you in angry mood the next day saying you were gonna block me and not give my regirock back etc i didnt need your pokemon just wanted to help you out
    "I didn't run off, I had somewhere to go"
    -so you admit to disconnecting from wifi before the trade was finished, then? How can you finish the tradeback if you disconnect? Running away or being busy, it doesn't make a difference.

"when you in angry mood the next day saying you were gonna block me and not give my regirock back etc"
    -I'd like to see proof of this. Please provide a screenshot of the PM.

Now finish the trade with Fallen or stop your whining. She's made it more than clear that she intends to complete the trade.

Offering
    DW:

EV trained:

i didnt disconnect the trade was finished i then went to get something as i have soccer on the same after i finished i came straight back and sent her a pm asking her when she wanted to finish the rest of the trade backs thats when she got angry i sure i can show how do i do that

i didnt disconnect the trade was finished i then went to get something as i have soccer on the same after i finished i came straight back and sent her a pm asking her when she wanted to finish the rest of the trade backs thats when she got angry i sure i can show how do i do that

"i sure i can show how do i do that"

If you're asking how to take a screen shot, just open the PM and press print screen. Then you can paste it into something like paint and save it as a picture.

Anyways, you said that the trade was finished and then you went to get something. Clearly the first part of the trade (regirock for duskull) was finished, but you didn't actually finish the tradeback. Fallen would have been waiting to trade the regirock back to you for a junk pokemon. If you went to soccer before you got your regirock back, that's fine, but don't blame Fallen for not finishing the trade. She's clearly willing to GIVE back your regirock. Just send her a PM and trade her a level 2 pidgey or something like that for your regirock. Then everyone will be happy and we can stop cluttering this thread with this nonsense.

Offering
    DW:

EV trained:

shadi1 traded a hacked mew to someone on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by hic2482w View Post
    shadi1 traded a hacked mew to someone on the forums
    how do you know?
    Platinum
    4984-6728-8442
    (up for a battle, or trade. 4th or 5th gen)

The League of Ultimate Trainers - flying leader
    (league is all but dead, but i'm willing to take challenges)

this guy, x JLB x , attempted to trade with me recently wen i noticed something peculiar. He had listed a Pikachu knowing both Fly and Surf (as well as Volt Tackle).

When i told him he was offering a poke that (to my knowledge) cant be legit, and that he has to take it out of his sig or else he could get banned, all he did was deny it and even said "go ahead ban me".

I asked several times how he got it. Initially he said it was from a pokewalker, then i showed him the bulbapedia page on yellow forest to prove he couldnt get it there. Immediately, his story changed and now he swears he got it in a trade. Also at this time, he went from saying that he checked and its legit, to saying it looked fine to him.

If I'm wrong here someone plz tell me so I can apologize. Also note that its OT is Gameboy.

honestly, this kid probably isnt a villain, just a fool who got conned, but its the traders responsibility to check before offering things, and i wouldnt recommend trading with him/her.
        Spoiler:- offering:

Spoiler:- Favorite Shinies:

Spoiler:- wish list:

note: Ask for details on my offers, and offer ANY shinies, we'll go from there =)
    Thanks

Spoiler:- My Pokemon Game Idea:

well the pikachu from PBR can knows surf and volt tackle, but its only female and hardy nature. OT PKTOPIA

and i dont think there are any event with OT gameboy, maybe i am wrong.
    Y-3ds
    Ben-Flying with Pidgey, Rufflet, and Swanna
    0259-0489-9393
    SV:407

IV MM so far:
    shiny 6v 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny furfrou 5v x/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny male snorunt 5v 31/31/x/31/31/31
    shiny feebas male 5v 31/31/x/31/31/31
    shiny fennekin 4v x/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny fennekin HA 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31
    shiny fennekin 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny piplup 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by SCBoogie View Post
    this guy, x JLB x , attempted to trade with me recently wen i noticed something peculiar. He had listed a Pikachu knowing both Fly and Surf (as well as Volt Tackle).

When i told him he was offering a poke that (to my knowledge) cant be legit, and that he has to take it out of his sig or else he could get banned, all he did was deny it and even said "go ahead ban me".

I asked several times how he got it. Initially he said it was from a pokewalker, then i showed him the bulbapedia page on yellow forest to prove he couldnt get it there. Immediately, his story changed and now he swears he got it in a trade. Also at this time, he went from saying that he checked and its legit, to saying it looked fine to him.

If I'm wrong here someone plz tell me so I can apologize. Also note that its OT is Gameboy.

honestly, this kid probably isnt a villain, just a fool who got conned, but its the traders responsibility to check before offering things, and i wouldnt recommend trading with him/her.
    I already talked to him/her about it. And they got a warning for it too. Thanks for posting about it.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Name(on forum): eliteford15
    In-game Name: Zach
    Friend Code: 3610 5194 3279
    Pokemon Scammed: Mew
    The Story (What Happened):
    Since I had an extra Mew, I agreed to trade it for 6 Lv 100 Pokemon. While I realise that this seems unfair, that was the deal we agreed upon. Anyway, After the first trade (mew-glaceon), He severed the connection, skipping out on his part of the deal.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

I know I did not respond back to SCBoogie appropriately. No ban is need TBH. I have the serebii username and I can list his FC if necessary.

His Serebii Username: btwthisischris

Thanks

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Spoiler:- Credits:

I know I did not respond back to SCBoogie appropriately. No ban is need TBH. I have the serebii username and I can list his FC if necessary.

His Serebii Username: btwthisischris

Thanks

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

I GOT RIPPED OFF

Serebii name i think it was ShadowGengar

something like tht....he said tht he had an evd gengar....oncei used it in battle i checked its stats and it wasnt evd at all......please help i traded a 10th anni celebi

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Quote Originally Posted by x JLP x View Post
    I GOT RIPPED OFF

Serebii name i think it was ShadowGengar

something like tht....he said tht he had an evd gengar....oncei used it in battle i checked its stats and it wasnt evd at all......please help i traded a 10th anni celebi
    Why didn't you check the Pokémon before you agreed the trade.
    I mean, when you are trading the Pokémon in WiFi you can look at the other persons Pokémon too. You should always check the Pokémon you're getting if it looks suspicious in any way.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast