Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

You can't look at the EV's when looking at the summary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    You can't look at the EV's when looking at the summary.
    but i can have the iv calculator open when ur about to trade! thats what i always do! punch in the numbers real quick to double check, if its EV trained u can tell, most people use the common spreads and u can always ask for the spread and punch it in as well!

Quote Originally Posted by decadencia View Post
    but i can have the iv calculator open when ur about to trade! thats what i always do! punch in the numbers real quick to double check, if its EV trained u can tell, most people use the common spreads and u can always ask for the spread and punch it in as well!
    This is pretty much what I meant.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Sometimes, if you have a bad connection, you just have to hurry and do your trade before you lose signal and hope the other guy is honest. Yes, you should try to check to make sure you aren't getting scammed, but that doesn't make the guy doing the scamming less culpable.

Just have a freaking question.
    Is the Azure Flute, in any way, been distributed anywhere, at all?
    I don't care if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge it hasn't.
    But Mew&Celebi thinks otherwise, he swears he went to an event to get it.
    So? Has it been distributed?

if in japan yes the gave it
    but us an uk they didnt
    i dont no why

white fc : 4942-4894-8256

Spoiler:- Cridets to:

Quote Originally Posted by shadow uae View Post
    if in japan yes the gave it
    Hum, no.
    (10char)

He said the ev spread was unknown + There was an Effort Ribbon so it looked real

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Spoiler:- Credits:

having an effort ribbon, doesnt mean its ev'd.
    next time ask about the poke in detail before u trade. if something is unknown or may look like hacked, then dont trade for it. its better to be safe than sorry.

BTW dont offer event some hacked.
    Y-3ds
    Ben-Flying with Pidgey, Rufflet, and Swanna
    0259-0489-9393
    SV:407

IV MM so far:
    shiny 6v 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny furfrou 5v x/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny male snorunt 5v 31/31/x/31/31/31
    shiny feebas male 5v 31/31/x/31/31/31
    shiny fennekin 4v x/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny fennekin HA 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31
    shiny fennekin 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny piplup 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by x JLP x View Post
    I GOT RIPPED OFF

Serebii name i think it was ShadowGengar

something like tht....he said tht he had an evd gengar....oncei used it in battle i checked its stats and it wasnt evd at all......please help i traded a 10th anni celebi
    First thing, it couldn't be shadowgengar because he hasn't logged-on since April last year. That and shadowgengar is a personal friends of mine and I know he doesn't trade on Wi-Fi any more with anyone. He hasn't even had a DS for over a month. So getting the name right of the person that scammed you would be a good start.

Second thing. Before the trade did you ask what it was EV trained in? Because judging by this

Quote Originally Posted by x JLP x View Post
    He said the ev spread was unknown + There was an Effort Ribbon so it looked real
    it has all of it's EVs. Remember, 252/252/4 isn't the only EV spread a Pokemon can have. Judging by what you said, it was EV trained, just not in the right places. If you didn't specify what stats you wanted the EVs in before the trade then that's your fault. But if you both did agree on a specific EV spread then post the PM string and we'll go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Hum, no.
    (10char)
    This. The Azure Flute hasn't been given out in any region yet.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I recognized it as a hack and as a result didnt get scammed, but teteler offered me a Hall Of Origin Arceus and claimed that it was a TRU Arceus.
    3DS FC: 0731-4784-5302

^ "My mouse stopped working" LOL

But in all seriousness, can someone shine a bit of light on the September TRU Manaphy event for me? I referenced serebii event database and it said the event started September 29th 2007, and ended that same date. I'm just completely puzzled that they'd have a giveaway on one day only. Also adding to my confusion is the fact that I received a Manaphy the other day and it's received time was "Sep.27 2007" if this is so, it's two days before the event actually happened. So I'm asking two things, does ds clock time alter the date received? and was the Manaphy event seriously a one day event?
    Last edited by Mew&Celebi; 29th January 2011 at 10:01 AM.
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

Quote Originally Posted by Mew&Celebi View Post
    ^ "My mouse stopped working" LOL

But in all seriousness, can someone shine a bit of light on the September TRU Manaphy event for me? I referenced serebii event database and it said the event started September 29th 2007, and ended that same date. I'm just completely puzzled that they'd have a giveaway on one day only. Also adding to my confusion is the fact that I received a Manaphy the other day and it's received time was "Sep.27 2007" if this is so, it's two days before the event actually happened. So I'm asking two things, does ds clock time alter the date received? and was the Manaphy event seriously a one day event?
    Yes, and yes.

Default maybe scammed

I recieved a Jirachi over GTS. It was from a person, not an event. It according to the met info was "Apparently met at SNOWPOINT TEMPLE at Level 48." Now I know a bit about Jirachi. The only 3 ways I know of to recieve an english Jirachi are from Colosseum Bonus Disk, British Poke'mon Channel, or most recently Gamestop Event. The Jirachi does NOT know Draco Meteor but is currently at level 48. I got it holding a Star Piece. I battled with it once and my game did NOT crash, but seeing as the odd info is inconsistent I was wondering if it was a hack pokemon or legit.

I never goes anywheres whithout mah Porygonz

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlasmaCosmos View Post
    I recieved a Jirachi over GTS. It was from a person, not an event. It according to the met info was "Apparently met at SNOWPOINT TEMPLE at Level 48." Now I know a bit about Jirachi. The only 3 ways I know of to recieve an english Jirachi are from Colosseum Bonus Disk, British Poke'mon Channel, or most recently Gamestop Event. The Jirachi does NOT know Draco Meteor but is currently at level 48. I got it holding a Star Piece. I battled with it once and my game did NOT crash, but seeing as the odd info is inconsistent I was wondering if it was a hack pokemon or legit.
    It's hacked. Currently, there is no way to ever catch a Jirachi anywhere; the only legit ones are received in an event, like you said.

Anyway, I believe this is a thread for if your got scammed in the forums, not received a possible hack in the GTS. For future reference, the hack-check thread is here
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

thread is being recreated when the 5th gen trade forum is up. use that one when it's available.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920