Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Well aren't you a mini-Mod lol.
    I tried to avoid that. Guess it didn't work, huh.

What I'm Looking For:
    Shinies, Events, Legendaries, TMs, Rare Items, EVd Pokemon, and IV Bred Pokemon

What I Have
    Shinies, Any Breedable Pokemon, Some Legendaries, Egg Move Pokemon, Pokerus, and Misc. Items

Battle FC---0603 2393 0700
    Trade FC---0603 2386 7230

Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking part was removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Is it possible to have a shiny AGETO celebi, like SR with the disc until it's pink?

oh, and to add to the "scammed" portion of my post, I was recently traded a shiny lv. 1 totodile supposedly hatched from an egg. well, its stats are ridiculously high and it knows sheer cold. at lv. 1. and i traded my LEGIT shiny SR'ed eevee for it. F***.

Is it qurky nature?male?

If so I recently got the same pokemon.

And if the pokemon can be rested, yes it can come shiny.

Are there any specific things that should be looked for when doing a trade in order to spot a hack or clone? I was browsing the Scammed forum and see a few things, like ID#00000 (which of course is suspicious) and such. Is there maybe a list somewhere? I'm talking about things that are noticeable while actually in the trade room, not calculating IVs, etc. later on.

Thanks.
    Looking for legit/non-cloned (will consider dex trading):
    Dragonite, Mew, Raikou, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Flygon, Cradily, Purugly

Will trade these legendaries for any of the above that are legendaries: UT Kyogre (Level 70), UT Zapdos (Level 50), barely touched Moltres (Level 50) [all legit/non-cloned]

FC: 1376 3208 4073

Printable and checkable pokemon list: http://www.johnsalerno.net/pokemon.html

Can anyone confirm if this is a legit Celebi? I thought the OT was the name of the event?

-level 42
    -safeguard,ancientpower,future sight,baton pass
    -likes to trash about, likes sweet food
    -ability: natural cure, any status problem are healed upon switching out
    OT- TYLER
    ID No- 45456

Thanks!
    Dragonite, Mew, Raikou, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Flygon, Cradily, Purugly

Will trade these legendaries for any of the above that are legendaries: UT Kyogre (Level 70), UT Zapdos (Level 50), barely touched Moltres (Level 50) [all legit/non-cloned]

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJSal View Post
    Can anyone confirm if this is a legit Celebi? I thought the OT was the name of the event?

-level 42
    -safeguard,ancientpower,future sight,baton pass
    -likes to trash about, likes sweet food
    -ability: natural cure, any status problem are healed upon switching out
    OT- TYLER
    ID No- 45456

Thanks!
    Nope. I've been obsessed with finding legit celebis, so I can tell you for a fact that it's not legit. The OT would be the event name first off, not a trainer name, something like 10ANIV or ageto--in japanese. also, the ID no. would have to match the event, like 00010 or 31121 and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi251 View Post
    Nope. I've been obsessed with finding legit celebis, so I can tell you for a fact that it's not legit. The OT would be the event name first off, not a trainer name, something like 10ANIV or ageto--in japanese. also, the ID no. would have to match the event, like 00010 or 31121 and so forth.
    Thanks very much! Do you also happen to know why this entry for 10ANIV Celebi:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._and_Charizard

doesn't list an OT or ID#?

I don't have many events, but I think the OT is always 10ANNIV for the tenth anniversary collection, with an ID number of 00010. This is what mine looks like, anyway.

Is there also a way to check the legitimacy of "pseudo event" pokemon like Lugia and Ho-oh that were gotten via an event ticket, but still caught in the games themselves and so their OT/ID# are the players' instead of something predefined? Anything else to look at to check them?

Thanks.

No, I don't think so. It was the item that was manipulated, not the pokemon, so I believe its data is legit; just the means to get it weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by remy700 View Post
    No, I don't think so. It was the item that was manipulated, not the pokemon, so I believe its data is legit; just the means to get it weren't.
    What do you mean the item was manipulated? What are you referring to? The ticket? What makes you think it was manipulated?

someone traded me an egg that he said had a feebas in it...when i traded i noticed that the egg was called "feebas" instead of "egg"

i did some research and found out that it was a bad egg...However, i deleted the msgs because at the time i didnt know it was a "bad egg"

now i have a bad egg that just rots in my pc and could posssibly mess up my game and i dont even know who the culprit is

if possible could someone with two games who wouldnt mind erasing one take this bad egg from me so i dont have to look at it again
    My Team

shiny
    shiny
    shiny
    TRU

Is its name actually 'Bad EGG', or is it just an egg named 'FEEBAS'? If it's just named 'FEEBAS', then you should be able to hatch it, then release the Pokémon without messing up your game...

Quote Originally Posted by wichu View Post
    Is its name actually 'Bad EGG', or is it just an egg named 'FEEBAS'? If it's just named 'FEEBAS', then you should be able to hatch it, then release the Pokémon without messing up your game...
    it was named Feebas, but i took around 15,000 steps with it and it would not hatch...thats what motivated me to research into bad eggs

its been takin care of though...someone helped me get rid of it
    My Team

shiny
    shiny
    shiny
    TRU

so if a pokmeon u get has the trainers names in the OT its hacked

nope it depends on a lot more then jus that
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

Name(on forum): Zalvor
    In-game Name: Zalvor
    Friend Code: 2106 5046 9989
    Pokemon Scammed: Japanese Porygon
    The Story (What Happened):

They agreed to accept my porygon for their shiny Spiritomb, which I later found on on the hack check thread was hacked. They might not have known that though, because the OT was "Chris" and not "Zalvor".

What I'm Looking For:
    Shinies, Events, Legendaries, TMs, Rare Items, EVd Pokemon, and IV Bred Pokemon

What I Have
    Shinies, Any Breedable Pokemon, Some Legendaries, Egg Move Pokemon, Pokerus, and Misc. Items

Battle FC---0603 2393 0700
    Trade FC---0603 2386 7230

Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking part was removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger54321 View Post
    Name(on forum): Zalvor
    In-game Name: Zalvor
    Friend Code: 2106 5046 9989
    Pokemon Scammed: Japanese Porygon
    The Story (What Happened):

They agreed to accept my porygon for their shiny Spiritomb, which I later found on on the hack check thread was hacked. They might not have known that though, because the OT was "Chris" and not "Zalvor".
    Wow, and I was about to go out of my way to get that Spiritomb. Thanks for the tip.

John Locke ruins everything.

I have started a blog out of boredom. Look at it here if you're as bored as I was when I made it.

Name(on forum): K-Mart
    In-game Name: K-Mart
    Friend Code: (forgot to save the FC)
    Pokemon Scammed: Scammed my Cyndaquil egg.
    The Story (What Happened): Traded with him Cyndaquil egg for spiritomb, yesterday night. and the spiritomb was HACKED! not fear at all.
    (proof: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...postcount=2118 )
    Last edited by Reflect; 18th May 2009 at 2:09 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4795-8154

Imri :: Pokemon X

1. You didn't get scammed, since you asked for a hacked darkrai(against the rules)
    2. HACKED pokemon can't be offered on the GTS, nor here
    1- He didn't ask for a hacked one.
    2- Yes they can on the GTS.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 18th May 2009 at 3:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    1- He didn't ask for a hacked one.
    2- Yes they can on the GTS.
    I was confused when he said that second one, considering I see shiny Shaymin and Deoxys at lvl 100 offered on a regular basis.
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

Quote Originally Posted by Spncrbrrtt View Post
    I was confused when he said that second one, considering I see shiny Shaymin and Deoxys at lvl 100 offered on a regular basis.
    Shiny Shaymin, Deoxys, and Darkrai are all available. The tickets were released. Shaymin and Darkrai's ticket were released in Japan for Platinum. Deoxy's ticket to see it in the 3rd gen was released years ago throughout Europe.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

1. You didn't get scammed, since you asked for a hacked darkrai(against the rules)
    2. HACKED pokemon can't be offered on the GTS, nor here
    Of coarse they can. All of the shiny Mew with English names that are on the GTS is proof enough that hacked Pokemon can be on the GTS. That and the fact that I've got a few Palkia that were caught at Lv100 on Route 202 from the GTS back when I used to use it. It's more like GTS = 90% hacked Pokemon.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 19th May 2009 at 11:48 AM.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Shiny Shaymin, Deoxys, and Darkrai are all available. The tickets were released. Shaymin and Darkrai's ticket were released in Japan for Platinum. Deoxy's ticket to see it in the 3rd gen was released years ago throughout Europe.
    You must have misunderstood. I said that I thought it was odd that people were offering their shiny Deoxys for Zigzagoon.
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast