Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Of coarse they can. All of the shiny Mew with English names that are on the GTS is proof enough that hacked Pokemon can be on the GTS.
    Actually, shiny Mew with English name isn't considered hacked by the game. It's us that consider it hacked. The game won't go and look if the person got the Old Sea Map in Emerald legitimately. Even if the GTS removed every hacked Pokémon, shiny Mew with English name would still be accepted if they were caught on Faraway Island.

I got a Garchomp in a trade and it seems suspicious. Master Ball, level 50, no experience in the exp. bar, location is Victory Road. Does any of that make sense or is it hacked or cloned?

Thanks.
    Looking for legit/non-cloned (will consider dex trading):
    Dragonite, Mew, Raikou, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Flygon, Cradily, Purugly

Will trade these legendaries for any of the above that are legendaries: UT Kyogre (Level 70), UT Zapdos (Level 50), barely touched Moltres (Level 50) [all legit/non-cloned]

FC: 1376 3208 4073

Printable and checkable pokemon list: http://www.johnsalerno.net/pokemon.html

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJSal View Post
    I got a Garchomp in a trade and it seems suspicious. Master Ball, level 50, no experience in the exp. bar, location is Victory Road. Does any of that make sense or is it hacked or cloned?

Thanks.
    That could be a few things, but a MAJOR coincidence.
    Master ball: You can clone items/pokemon, ya' know.
    Level 50/Experience: They might have fought a lot of small level pokemon to get it just right.
    I don't know, could be either.
        Spoiler:- Friend Code.:

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION

I can find it myself.

Thanks.
    yeah the master ball thing, thats possible you can get extra master balls from trades and stuff, and the experience thing thats possible too cause rare candys leave you with 0 exp. but victory road.... no this is prolly a hack cause im almost positive you cant get gible in victory road, only that cave underneath the bike path.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestWish7706 View Post
    That could be a few things, but a MAJOR coincidence.
    Master ball: You can clone items/pokemon, ya' know.
    Level 50/Experience: They might have fought a lot of small level pokemon to get it just right.
    I don't know, could be either.
    If you're thinking that they cloned items, they could have just give a lvl 48 Gabite that you find in VR two rare candies

I'd say it's not hacked. Who would hack something like that when you can catch it right there?
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

Quote Originally Posted by Spncrbrrtt View Post
    If you're thinking that they cloned items, they could have just give a lvl 48 Gabite that you find in VR two rare candies

I'd say it's not hacked. Who would hack something like that when you can catch it right there?
    Wow, I had no idea you could get Gabite at VR, and at that high of a level. I bet you are right!
    Dragonite, Mew, Raikou, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Flygon, Cradily, Purugly

Will trade these legendaries for any of the above that are legendaries: UT Kyogre (Level 70), UT Zapdos (Level 50), barely touched Moltres (Level 50) [all legit/non-cloned]

Wow, I had no idea you could get Gabite at VR, and at that high of a level. I bet you are right!
    It's only in Platinum, and after(?)you beat the Elite Four. If you know who you traded with, you might want to ask.
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

No, it's not after you beat the elite four.

What I'm Looking For:
    Shinies, Events, Legendaries, TMs, Rare Items, EVd Pokemon, and IV Bred Pokemon

What I Have
    Shinies, Any Breedable Pokemon, Some Legendaries, Egg Move Pokemon, Pokerus, and Misc. Items

Battle FC---0603 2393 0700
    Trade FC---0603 2386 7230

Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking part was removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I got a Japanese Jirachi in trade Level 55
    ID No. 50183
    Caught at Route 202

Not 100% sure whether its fake
    Forget What You People Say About Ubers...Learn To Strategise And Beat Other Pokemon. It Isn't Impossible!

My Site For Trades Is Currently Down!
    http://espadal.webs.com/

Diamond FC: 2793 6885 9993
    Platinum FC: 4125 2222 2092

Quote Originally Posted by EspadaL View Post
    I got a Japanese Jirachi in trade Level 55
    ID No. 50183
    Caught at Route 202

Not 100% sure whether its fake
    It's a HACK.

You should've posted in the "Is my Pokemon a Hack?" thread. They are great at examining Pokemon.
    Last edited by Alloute; 20th May 2009 at 9:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    It's a HACK.

You should've posted in the "Is my Pokemon a Hack?" thread. They are great at examining Pokemon.
    i thought so
    i got a channel jirachi
    seemed suspicious it being caught aswel
    ty ;D
    Forget What You People Say About Ubers...Learn To Strategise And Beat Other Pokemon. It Isn't Impossible!

My Site For Trades Is Currently Down!
    http://espadal.webs.com/

Diamond FC: 2793 6885 9993
    Platinum FC: 4125 2222 2092

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Actually, shiny Mew with English name isn't considered hacked by the game. It's us that consider it hacked. The game won't go and look if the person got the Old Sea Map in Emerald legitimately. Even if the GTS removed every hacked Pokémon, shiny Mew with English name would still be accepted if they were caught on Faraway Island.
    Not hacked by game standards =/= not hacked. Do you really think that if someone hacked the Old See Map that they would be moral enough to SR for a shiny one? And if they did, do you think that they would offer it for something like a Lv100 Magikarp? The only sad thing is that most of the little kids that get them will think that they are real.
    That and the half dozon Palkia that I got from the GTS that were caught at Lv100 on Route 202 is enough reason not to trust the GTS.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 21st May 2009 at 10:57 AM.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

You see, not every people that hack are immoral. >_>
    I know some people that did warp to Faraway Island to SR for a shiny Mew.
    And also, you can clone in Emerald, so they can just clone it and offer it up on the GTS for random stuff.

Also, the point of playing Pokémon, for kids, isn't to get legit Pokémon, that they mostly don't care, as long as they obtain something they like, they would most likely don't care wheter it's hacked or not and will be happy to have one.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Also, the point of playing Pokémon, for kids, isn't to get legit Pokémon, that they mostly don't care, as long as they obtain something they like, they would most likely don't care wheter it's hacked or not and will be happy to have one.
    The only problem with that is that certon hacked Pokemon can damage the save file. (Not corrupt it though) I'm sure that no-one wants to damage something that they paid money for.

But this is getting off topic so we should stop.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Can someone tell me if this Deoxys is legit:

OT: DOEL
    ID: 28606
    Adamant nature
    Jul. 22, 2009
    Hoenn
    Arrived at Lv. 70.

Likes to thrash about.
    Likes spicy food.

The OT and ID are correct, but what's up with the date!? Also, shouldn't the DOEL Deoxys say where it's from (which wouldn't be Hoenn)? And something like "fateful encounter"? Or is this all correct?

Thanks.

There was a DOEL deoxys issued in the Netherlands that started at level 70, but it was given out in 2006. I suppose if someone migrated it from Pal Park off of Emerald and the date of their DS was incorrectly set when this was done, it could be legit, but I'm always a little wary of odd dates like this.
    Last edited by remy700; 23rd May 2009 at 7:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by remy700 View Post
    There was a DOEL deoxys issued in the Netherlands that started at level 70, but it was given out in 2006. I suppose if someone migrated it from Pal Park off of Emerald and the date of their DS was incorrectly set when this was done, it could be legit, but I'm always a little wary of odd dates like this.
    I asked the person and he said he changed the date of his DS so he could transfer more through Pal Park in one day. He's also from the Netherlands, so it all seems legit if the date thing is true. According to Bulbapedia, the DOEL Deoxys will say Hoenn/Kanto.

No event Pokémon can say "Kanto" in the summary, since Fateful Encounter gets converted to Hoenn in D/P/Pt.

No event Pokémon can say "Kanto" in the summary, since Fateful Encounter gets converted to Hoenn in D/P/Pt.
    Well, it does say Hoenn, so I guess that makes sense. Good to know.

IRC name: Manger
    it is unknown if he uses forums.

Details of Manger's IRC information:
    manger was WiFiGuest6@PurpleSurge-721DBB7C.asm.bellsouth.net * Java User
    manger using NorthernLight.purplesurge.com Sun May 24 00:35:58 2009
    End of WHOWAS

The story is that he was seeking IV trading, he offered his adamant elekid with 31 attack IVs and 25 speed, rest of the stats over 18+. When trading was complete, I doubled checked the elekid's IV in IV battle and ended up as:

Elekid - #239 (Adamant
    HP: 28
    Att: 31
    Def: 0
    SpA: 21
    SpD: 5
    Speed: 20

Then I resume talking to him after checking to get his attention, he responded with "hey" then I informed him about the elekid. He went silent after multiple of attempts to get him to respond for the promised stats of elekid or to return the riolu. Then he left the channel.

The riolu isn't a loss since I bred a box full of riolus to get good IVs to use at the VGC/WCS tournament and some were pretty good. But I dislike faulty traders I wish there is a dedicated Wifi trade room for registered IRC and forum users only.
    Last edited by ShockerX; 24th May 2009 at 7:03 AM.
    Electric Pokemon Trainer

I'm looking for following pokemon to trade, so pm me if you're trading:
    Modest Zapdos, Jolly Zapdos, Shiny Modest Jolteon
    Member of the following clubs:

Default Scammed Twice.

Name(on forum): IkhanaGraveyard
    In-game Name: Didn't Record It.
    Friend Code: 3050 5561 7556
    Pokemon Scammed: NYPC Wish Kangaskhan
    The Story (What Happened): I recieved a cloned NYPC Wish Kangaskhan in exchange for an XD Lugia. I know this is hacked because one of my friends has the original. Also, this hacked one has 0 Ivs.

Name(on forum): spyroflame0487
    In-game Name: Didn't Record It.
    Friend Code: 4682 5557 0054
    Pokemon Scammed: NYPC Wish Kangaskhan
    The Story (What Happened): I recieved a cloned NYPC Wish Kangaskhan in exchange for an E-Card Togepi. I know this is hacked because one of my friends has the original. Also, this hacked one has 0 Ivs.

Clones are not hacks.if you don't want clones just put that in your post.

Default To Jordyyyyyy

Administration REALLY needs to ban those two.

These Kangaskans are 1 of a kind. They are 1 of the rarest events in game right now as they are basicly extinct.

I know the owner of the original Kangaskhan, and he DID NOT clone them and sell them off. He bought the original off someone else.

We had literally 4 people offer him the same exact cloned / hacked Kangaskan with straight 0 IVs... I was Jordyyyyyy's buddy on a different forum, and he went here specially for me to get these Kangs for me.

You don't have any clue how ****** off I am.

I rest my peace for now.

Angry Really? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by POK(E)XPERT View Post
    Clones are not hacks.if you don't want clones just put that in your post.
    They are hacked clones of an original Pokemon. But the idiots who cloned them failed and they have straight ZERO Iv's, unlike the original.

Everything else matches exactly. OT, #, etc.

Again, we asked for legit pokemon, not hacked meri-clones with fail IVs.

-I Abuse Smeargles.

Quote Originally Posted by I Abuse Smeargles View Post
    Administration REALLY needs to ban those two.

These Kangaskans are 1 of a kind. They are 1 of the rarest events in game right now as they are basicly extinct.

I know the owner of the original Kangaskhan, and he DID NOT clone them and sell them off. He bought the original off someone else.

We had literally 4 people offer him the same exact cloned / hacked Kangaskan with straight 0 IVs... I was Jordyyyyyy's buddy on a different forum, and he went here specially for me to get these Kangs for me.

You don't have any clue how ****** off I am.

I rest my peace for now.
    Xp...My good sir, Jordyyyyyy could have easily sent me a message. I didn't need one from you. I simply assumed that the one I got was legit... I also clearly state on my trades post that I am more than happy to trade back if they aren't satisfied with the trade, for any reason.

I also sent a message already to Jordyyyyyy to take care of it.

EDIT: Calculated the stats. Seems alright to me. Whatever, though. Sent the Togepi back to Jordyyyyyy. Everything seems to be taken care of.
    Last edited by spyroflame0487; 25th May 2009 at 5:01 AM.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast