Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl: ANIMAL CROSSING EDITION

- Tis a beautiful day in the town of CANALAVE, home of BYRON.
- BYRON is having a special guest over today - ROARK of OREBURGH has come to play!
- This installment has the worst graphics yet. They need to stop putting Kinoshita at the helm of the graphics design department.
- Ash and co learn about the Friend Code trouble the two of them had.
- BYRON brings his Silver Shovel out. Obtained it from Mr. Resetti one night in the city.
- The two begin fighting over fossils! Really, it's BYRON's fault that he didn't dig up all the fossils in his town before ROARK came to visit.
- BYRON: "Come gander at my museum's fossil collection! I even completed the plesiosaur!"
- ROARK: "I shall complete my museum first! Let us duel with our tools!"
- ROARK recalls the previous time BYRON came to visit, when BYRON nabbed that Modern Wardrobe that ROARK so desperately needed.
- Commence pretend Pokemon battle! Rampardos vs. Bastiodamnugly.
- Meanwhile, a new visitor - ROCKET from BUMVILLE - buries a Pitfall inside the museum.
- Commercial break! Cabana Screen 50% off at Nookway today only! Hurry! Don't miss your chance!
- Somebody's broken into the museum! That's why you don't hire a curator who is asleep during the day, eh, Blathers?
- BYRON's creepy toddler voice right there is indicative of why including WiiSpeak was a terrible idea.
- ROCKET pops up through the mole hole that was created after he reset the game after last playing.
- ROCKET has an axe! Do anything stupid, and he'll go on a tree-chopping rampage and pilfer all your fruits!
- Uh-oh! Hurling clods of dirt now! And Rampardos and Bastiodon are helpless against flying grains of sand!
- Fortunately, ROCKET's Wi-Fi disconnects, booting him out of the town.
- BYRON and ROARK recall the simpler days of the Gamecube installment, back when ROARK was just a kid who was basically born in a helmet.
- That's a wrap for today. Next time, maybe ROARK will finally catch that damn Coelacanth.

Hope you Animal Crossers have a good holiday, and remember, Jingle is out on the 24th. Switching shirts will not work in this installment. You need to switch accessories this time.