Page 72 of 189 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

First of all, PLUSHIE TIME! *snatches Milotic plushie*

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Question Time!

Does your team have a team (theme)?

Initially I wanted fire, dragon and dark Pokémon but right now my theme is dark, water and shark Pokémon as I have two of each.
    I planned for a ton of Grass-Pokémon and cute Pokémon, but it's shaping out to be...interesting. Got my new buddy for Contest and travelling purposes. *huggles Callias the Finneon *

Baby Pokémon are on the cute-agenda as well!

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Oh dear *bites lip* I'm sorry to say that if you send Pokémon such as Goldeen, Carvanha, Magikarp, Feebas (fishy water types) out to battle on land they'll flop around like (please excuse the pun) fish out of water. They're not exactly land battle material :/
    That's unfortunate. =/ Guess having a fish tank in my backpack is out of the question and/or throwing my Carvahna randomly at Pokémon as well? Oh well, he'll still be my cute little human/Pokémon eating fishy. ^^

Oh dear *bites lip* I'm sorry to say that if you send Pokémon such as Goldeen, Carvanha, Magikarp, Feebas (fishy water types) out to battle on land they'll flop around like (please excuse the pun) fish out of water. They're not exactly land battle material :/
    Welp, that settles that. I'm evolving my Remoraid the moment he reaches 25. Surely an octopus out of water's viable to use, though he probably won't be able to move a lot. :U

That's unfortunate. =/ Guess having a fish tank in my backpack is out of the question and/or throwing my Carvahna randomly at Pokémon as well? Oh well, he'll still be my cute little human/Pokémon eating fishy. ^^
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the fish-like Pokémon be just fine in water zones, rivers, lakes and somesuch?

*points up* What she said.
    I've gone from being here pretty much 24/7 to only being able to check in once or twice a week. I'm now making extra effort to check in daily but I still work at least one 16 hour day a week with a couple of 12 hour days thrown in. Activity is increasing around here, productivity is increasing, and as we all struggle to keep up with the new pace we'll settle into a pattern. We'll have our ups and downs but we always triumph in the end. FB always has and I, for one, am not about to give up on it. I love FB, as do many of us "oldies", and we're going to do our best not to let anyone down *nodnod*

*rips open a bag of Milotic plushies (who for those of you who are not aware is FB's official mascot) and throws them around the Time Out* Better nab yours before they're all gone!

*skips off down the path whistling a happy tune*
    Claiming my Milotic Plushie~ oWo Thank you!

I'm going for a color theme with my group.
    My current plan is to have my trainer character plus three Pokemon.
    Each one will be assigned a color.
    For example, my Trainer's color is red, while my Sableye's color is Purple.

I'm currently looking for Pokemon to be my green and blue teammates.

They wont necessarily be Pokemon that are predominately those colors as ever since I discovered the Pokémon Boutique,
    I've been playing around with Pokemon recolors and there are SO many options!

Also I just have a thing for trios, so having three Pokemon just seems right.

My theme is mainly Water. 8/16 of my squad is made up of Water Types

*rips open a bag of Milotic plushies (who for those of you who are not aware is FB's official mascot) and throws them around the Time Out* Better nab yours before they're all gone!
    I've been here for 4 years and never knew this :d I always thought it was Ludicolo, or maybe Dratini.

Going to be Ice~ and humanoid 'mon~ Going to be getting a Glaceon soon enough~

I've gone from being here pretty much 24/7 to only being able to check in once or twice a week. I'm now making extra effort to check in daily but I still work at least one 16 hour day a week with a couple of 12 hour days thrown in. Activity is increasing around here, productivity is increasing, and as we all struggle to keep up with the new pace we'll settle into a pattern. We'll have our ups and downs but we always triumph in the end. FB always has and I, for one, am not about to give up on it. I love FB, as do many of us "oldies", and we're going to do our best not to let anyone down *nodnod*

*looks around* ...Is there Milotic plushies left? *sees one hanging around... whistles randomly... YOINK!* Thank you!

Anyways, as for the team theme, it's a bit hard for me to say at this point, but a Dark and Psychic theme would be great!
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 13th August 2012 at 2:39 AM. Reason: Added quote

Woo Milotic Plushie! *claims*
    My team is mostly non-biological, though I just got an Abra. My Corsola doesn't count, I'm just holding it until John's Knight/Darkrai can take it.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

In terms of dream team, I'm wishing now I had started with Slowpoke, although my obsession with that heavy lump hadn't begun yet. xD My dream team is to hopefully include mostly dual types that have lots of resistances, so for example Pineco will evolve into Forretress. However, I kinda wanna play this as if I was an irl trainer, and so accept what I get. Idk if I'll catch the Purrloin I'm battling in the theme park or not, I'll have to see. :3

*Picks up one of the last Milotic Plushies left* Milotic is one of the Pokemon I definitely want on my team some time in the future!

>Theme
    Not really. I just go for Pokemon I like. But that means there'll be a lot of Fire Pokemon for sure!
    PASBL
    TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Idk if I'll catch the Purrloin I'm battling in the theme park or not, I'll have to see. :3
    Lucky you, I'd love more cat-like Pokémon. :3 Purrloin, Glameow, Meowth...

I'd also like to get another Skitty, and mine is a female, so if anyone would like to have a try at breeding when Breeding Center opens, let me know! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Lucky you, I'd love more cat-like Pokémon. :3 Purrloin, Glameow, Meowth...

I'd also like to get another Skitty, and mine is a female, so if anyone would like to have a try at breeding when Breeding Center opens, let me know! ^_^
    Unfortunately, I think only Pokemon at Level 100 can breed. T_T

Team theme? I love ghosts, spiders, bats and things that go bump in the night. Of course, my first capture was Vulpix and I couldn't say no to the Dratini I hatched in the Egg House, but for the most part, that's my basic theme.

[FB || PASBL]

*grabs one*

EDIT: Team theme? Poison-types. OK, so Sirius and Peeves don't fit the theme, but I don't think I'm gonna get rid of them.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 18th June 2012 at 3:10 PM.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Unfortunately, I think only Pokemon at Level 100 can breed. T_T

Team theme? I love ghosts, spiders, bats and things that go bump in the night. Of course, my first capture was Vulpix and I couldn't say no to the Dratini I hatched in the Egg House, but for the most part, that's my basic theme.
    Nooooo~! My cat team! T_T Two Skitties would've been JUST the thing.
    Well, better work extra hard with the ones I already have then.

So yeah, if anyone has any extra Purrloins, Glameows etc. I'm up for trading.

*grabs one of the last few*

"Milotic, you are MINE!" >:D

*runs off*

Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    I probably won't follow a theme, no. I'll just use what I think compliments my team the best.

My theme is cute Pokemon.

Scraggy won't fit it once he evolves, but having a few Pokemon that don't fit in is sort of the point. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pengyzu View Post

Going to be Ice~ and humanoid 'mon~ Going to be getting a Glaceon soon enough~
    It's the Chinese Zodiac for me :> Anything closely related to the Animals is fine by me

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

My theme is.... wait for it....

"Pokemon I Like".

More likely than not, my team will follow the theme of being all over the place. I've got a Psychic-type, a Dark-type, two draconic Pokemon, and it looks like I'll have a pair of Water Pokemon as zone captures. From there, I'll be working on getting my PC unlocked, then I'll try to hatch certain Pokemon on my wish list, starting with Dark and Ice eggs.

Future dibs on Ice you don't want~ Dark is Zorua is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by extroph View Post
    It's the Chinese Zodiac for me :> Anything closely related to the Animals is fine by me

I noticed that!
    I think your team theme is pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Pengyzu View Post
    Future dibs on Ice you don't want~ Dark is Zorua is it not?
    If I did hatch a Zorua, I'd totally keep it, but it's not THE Pokemon I'd be looking for in those eggs.

Also, updates coming soon, my Astoria group!

*Grabs Milotic Plushie*

>Team Theme

Well, I get what I like. Wartortle, Spoink, Aron, Tynamo, Druddigon and Venipede. At first, I didn't like Druddigon, but it grew on me like moss on a rock.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Page 72 of 189 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast