Page 73 of 189 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by allishinca View Post

I noticed that!
    I think your team theme is pretty cool!
    Haha thanks But it's kinda limiting since I also like Bug types... But once I get all 12 (this'll take a while) I'll get any Poke I wantz >: D

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

>Team Theme?
    Does themeless count as a theme? Like most everyone else, my team is who I like and includes a diversity of types and some uncommon Pokemon known for their tenacity and reluctance to give up.

fb | trades | pc
    *team pose by Luxraymaster

My team is mostly dragon and other reptilian Pokémon, which also happens to fit the theme of "Pokémon I Like". Slowly, I'm finding myself integrating Bug-type Pokémon in there somehow. Dunno why, I like Bugs but I never thought I'd invest so much room to them. xD

Does your team have a team (theme)?

Well, I'm planning on getting my hands on any cute Pokémon whose types are Fire-, Dragon-, or Dark-, because they're my three favourite types. By some stroke of luck I somehow got the of my favourite Pokémon on my team, not including my starter (Topaz the Swablu, Serafina the Houndour, and Malfoy the Poochyena) - I got my Numel, Maria, not because it was exactly cute (sorry Maria ;_, but because I had a Camerupt in Diamond named Maria which I used all the time (I lost it loooooong ago), so I kinda got nostalgic about a thing that happened three years ago. XD

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    *points up* What she said.
    I've gone from being here pretty much 24/7 to only being able to check in once or twice a week. I'm now making extra effort to check in daily but I still work at least one 16 hour day a week with a couple of 12 hour days thrown in. Activity is increasing around here, productivity is increasing, and as we all struggle to keep up with the new pace we'll settle into a pattern. We'll have our ups and downs but we always triumph in the end. FB always has and I, for one, am not about to give up on it. I love FB, as do many of us "oldies", and we're going to do our best not to let anyone down *nodnod*

*rips open a bag of Milotic plushies (who for those of you who are not aware is FB's official mascot) and throws them around the Time Out* Better nab yours before they're all gone!

*skips off down the path whistling a happy tune*
    Hear, hear. I love FB and always will (despite my occasional respites ^^; ). I hope to see it continue into the far future, and am willing to work to help make that happen. <3

Hope it's not too late for me to grab a Milotic plushie. *yoinks anyway* I had no idea it was the mascot. =O What's the story behind that?

Does your team have a team (theme)?

None. Mostly Pokémon I like/whatever comes my way. Allishinca's theme reminded me of the idea I had for a Drifloon team of all colors of the rainbow, based on the Organization I submitted for a contest. Would be fun to fly around on all over FB~

*now whims for Drifloon more than ever*

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

I've gone from being here pretty much 24/7 to only being able to check in once or twice a week. I'm now making extra effort to check in daily but I still work at least one 16 hour day a week with a couple of 12 hour days thrown in. Activity is increasing around here, productivity is increasing, and as we all struggle to keep up with the new pace we'll settle into a pattern. We'll have our ups and downs but we always triumph in the end. FB always has and I, for one, am not about to give up on it. I love FB, as do many of us "oldies", and we're going to do our best not to let anyone down *nodnod*

*rips open a bag of Milotic plushies (who for those of you who are not aware is FB's official mascot) and throws them around the Time Out* Better nab yours before they're all gone!

Plushie! =D *grabs*

Yeah, why is Milotic FB's mascot?

I seem to have joined around the time activity spiked up again, or shortly prior to it, but I never thought an RP so heavily dependent on a few people would hold together so well. I can only thank the commitment of FB's staff, and hope they don't lose their enthusiasm and dedication any time soon!

And if need be, like other people have suggested, you could consider recruiting new people for mod jobs, I've seen a lot of "veteran" active members around here that I'm sure would be up for the task!

Wait a minute... I C/P'd the following from the FAQ thread;

Q: Does FB have a mascot?
    A: Not right now.

So when did this change? I was hoping there'd be a contest to determine the FB mascot, I would've pushed for Weezing or Qwilfish.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I guess Tess made Milotic the mascot then. She's the boss around here! :P

Team Theme:
    Ghosts, ghosts and more ghosts =3
    Plus some other mad and wild Pokemon that I lurve

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

I love stuffed animals! (My room is covered in them and I'm a teenage boy) *Takes Milotic plushie*

If I were to have a team theme it would probably bug and maybe eventually dragon. My two favorite types! Bugs are just sooooooo coool!

@MarbleZone:
    I feel awful for laughing at your question in the FAQ, partly because I imagine a trainer asking their Pineco to Self-Destuct and then being all like, "Pineco, are you all right?" ;.; *No response*, and also because it reminded me of this comic:
    http://thebananatimes.com/blog/www/t...emBubbles.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I guess Tess made Milotic the mascot then. She's the boss around here! :P
    *shrugs* Fair enough, I guess. I knew that if there was going to be a mascot, it was probably going to be a Water-type, given that FB apparently started as just an RPG for Water Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    I love stuffed animals! (My room is covered in them and I'm a teenage boy)
    I'm a 21-year-old guy and I got stuffed animals all over my room. Mainly Pokémon plushes, though. Not all Poison-types, though my favorites have got to be my plush Koffing and Trubbish.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I considered buying a Munna plushie IRL, but I'm not willing to spend $20.00 for it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I'm a 21-year-old guy and I got stuffed animals all over my room. Mainly Pokémon plushes, though. Not all Poison-types, though my favorites have got to be my plush Koffing and Trubbish.
    I love plushies!! Being a girl, I used to get them all the time growing up. My big, squishy plush Gengar is my favorite, since he's so big and snuggly. I also have smaller plushes of Drifloon, Duskull, Magikarp, Cherrim, Zubat, Mystery Dungeon Charmander and Lickilicky. I'm pretty good at crane games, which is how I got Zubat and Lickilicky. Also, my friend made me a plush Haunter for one of my birthdays. :3

[FB || PASBL]

OMG...there's a Drifloon plushie?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Oh, I don't have any Pokemon plushies, that would be really cool. All I have are real animal plushies, still adorable though. I'd probably want a Lillipup, dratini or ralts plushie ( do those even exist?). I'd also want to get a Yoshi and tails to go along with my Diddy Kong. But yeah Pokemon plushies would be way more awesome.

Plushies, gotta love them! I got... *counts around the room* ...countless of them in my room XD But there's 7 pokémon-themed ones, including two Mews: One life-sized and the other pokédoll form/sized :3

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    There is! I bought it a few years ago, back when Diamond and Pearl first came out. I'm having a hard time finding the Jakk's Pacific one online for under $60 USD, but there's a person on Etsy making them for only $10 USD, and they look just as cute. :3

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Oh, I don't have any Pokemon plushies, that would be really cool. All I have are real animal plushies, still adorable though. I'd probably want a Lillipup, dratini or ralts plushie ( do those even exist?). I'd also want to get a Yoshi and tails to go along with my Diddy Kong. But yeah Pokemon plushies would be way more awesome.
    Dratini seems to be going for at least $34... T_T On the bright side, there are lots of Lillipup, and there's a relatively cheap Ralts.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 19th June 2012 at 2:55 AM.

[FB || PASBL]

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    I considered buying a Munna plushie IRL, but I'm not willing to spend $20.00 for it. :/
    They cost 20 bucks where you are? D: I have one I got at my local Target for only $6.

Haha, I have tons of plushes~~ Partially because my mom used to collect Beanie Babies and I kinda continued where she left off, which eventually led to collecting Pokémon plushes and just stuffed animals in general. :3

Looking at the top of the pile I have in a corner of my room I can see a Torkoal, Minun, Chatot, Pignite, Aipom, Tentacool, Skitty, Chimchar, Glaceon, Bonsly, Celebi, Tepig, Munna, Zorua, Scragy, Dewott, Sandile, Snivy, two different Burmy formes, Wobbuffet, Pachirisu, Corphish, Manaphy, Phione... and a whole lot more under that :D;;

Well, I saw one near my school where they were actually selling it for only 85 pesos (that's roughly $2) I also have some plushies still with me, my most recent one being an Oshawott. Naturally, I also have an Aipom and Ambipom plushie. XD

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    There is, I've got one too. Mine's the small one that comes with that toy Poké Ball with the cord tied to the bottom you pull to make the ball open. I also have a Drifblim plush, I forget exactly where I got that one.

In fact, I think I'll list all the Pokémon I have in plush form;

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Charizard
    Squirtle
    Butterfree
    Pikachu
    Raichu
    Nidorina
    Zubat
    Golbat
    Oddish
    Meowth
    Poliwhirl
    Tentacool
    Koffing
    Chansey
    Snorlax
    Mewtwo
    Chikorita
    Pichu
    Togepi
    Sudowoodo
    Aipom
    Wobbuffet
    Delibird
    Phanpy
    Smeargle
    Lugia (2 of them; one normal, one XD001)
    Ho-Oh
    Celebi
    Treecko
    Sceptile
    Torchic
    Blaziken
    Mudkip
    Swampert
    Poochyena
    Taillow
    Wingull
    Azurill
    Sableye
    Plusle
    Minun
    Torkoal
    Spoink
    Spinda
    Corphish
    Chimecho
    Spheal
    Jirachi
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Starly
    Staravia
    Bidoof
    Kricketot
    Combee (female)
    Buizel
    Cherubi
    Drifloon
    Drifblim
    Bronzor
    Bonsly
    Mime Jr.
    Chatot
    Croagunk
    Mantyke
    Weavile
    Lickilicky
    Togekiss
    Rotom (Normal form)
    Phione (2 of them)
    Manaphy
    Arceus (Normal)
    Snivy
    Servine
    Tepig
    Pignite
    Oshawott
    Patrat
    Pansage
    Panpour
    Pidove
    Woobat
    Drilbur
    Basculin (Red-Striped)
    Sandile
    Scraggy
    Trubbish
    Zoroark
    Minccino
    Karrablast
    Amoonguss
    Ferrothorn
    Klink
    Tynamo
    Axew
    Reshiram

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

It was at a Comic Book store where I do a TCG league. They're expensive because they're supposed to be collectors items I guess...

I haven't been to the toy section of any store in years. *sighs*

Enjoy your childhood while it lasts kids!

It was at a Comic Book store where I do a TCG league. They're expensive because they're supposed to be collectors items I guess...

I have seen some munna plushies in Wall-Mart. But they were also 20$... And I wouldn't consider them as plushies, as they were the kinds that could be "reversed" to become a pokéball...

Enjoy your childhood while it lasts kids!
    Aw come on now, I'm more than 20 years old and I still enjoy plushies :P
    I miss 2-month vacations though...

I go to the toy section whenever I'm in Target or Walmart, and I don't care what anyone else might think.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    There is! I bought it a few years ago, back when Diamond and Pearl first came out. I'm having a hard time finding the Jakk's Pacific one online for under $60 USD, but there's a person on Etsy making them for only $10 USD, and they look just as cute. :3
    OMG...there's even a shiny Drifloon plushie! I really have to think about buying one or one of each...maybe a Drifblim!
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 73 of 189 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast