Page 86 of 189 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

You know when you've watched too much of Pokémon anime when you're watching the Kyogre/Groudon-episode, a flood warning shows up on the screen and you laugh. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Enjoy it all while it lasts kids. All I have to look forward to is work, now that I found a job.
    At least you have a job...
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

...and with that, it looks like I may have just caught myself a Wooper.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

...and with that, it looks like I may have just caught myself a Wooper.
    Omg Wooper are so darn cute. You are so~ lucky! <3

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Incidentally, I burn in the sun very easily and bright sunlight gives me migraines. No, I'm not a vampire as far as I know. =)
    Do you sparkle?

Now, I shall proceed to worship Arceus and ZAs so my FB-encounters will be successful. OTL *sacrifices chocolate ice cream*
    Note to my group: I demand vanilla. >O

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Note to my group: I demand vanilla. >O

Hold on! We can demand bribes? ^_^
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

c/p from UPN

I have 1 slot open in my group, at the Cloud Garden, post your intro if are ready to be tortured with horrible updates. =D

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Do you sparkle?
    Absolutely not! *burns a copy of Twilight* This abomination has destroyed so many young minds... >8(

Enjoy it all while it lasts kids. All I have to look forward to is work, now that I found a job.
    ^^ THIS. Ok, I do have 2 weeks of vacation hanging around for me to use almost any time, but the keyword is "almost" (a lot of work demands my unique expertise... and time), and it's only 2 weeks compared to 2-3 months of vacation that someone who goes to school have per year... Darn I miss those days.

Anyhow, to answer the question of the moment, my plans for vacation is mostly hang around Montreal (metropolis of Quebec), likely going around museums and expositions (this year there's one place that have a Star Wars expo, while another have one on samurai), go to a (bloody expensive) amusement park, and maybe (if I still have the budget) go on a 1-day cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Anyhow, to answer the question of the moment, my plans for vacation is mostly hang around Montreal (metropolis of Quebec), likely going around museums and expositions (this year there's one place that have a Star Wars expo, while another have one on samurai), go to a (bloody expensive) amusement park, and maybe (if I still have the budget) go on a 1-day cruise.
    A cruise... *dreamy sigh* The buffets! The shops! Can I hide in your bags? >.>

Absolutely not! *burns a copy of Twilight* This abomination has destroyed so many young minds... >8(
    You are my new best friend.
    New Sig Coming

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    You are my new best friend.
    I'm honored. :3

My friends actually held a book burning of their copy of Twilight after they read it to prove yes, they still hated it.

(Myself, I haven't read it, nor do I care to.)

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

I'm honored. :3
    Will you be my best friend as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Will you be my best friend as well?
    I want to be best friends with everybody! :3 *huggles everyone in FB*

C+P from UPN:

Anybody want a Lv.3 Slugma and/or Lv.6 Carnivine for a candy each? I need space for more eggs. Slugma's birthday is today (I already got the prizes and stuff incase nobody takes him today) and Carnivine's is soon (July 10th).

I've been contemplating reading Twilight for a while now, mainly to see what the fuss is about. But then I see stuff like this

in a few places and then I start to think "ahahaha, maybe it isn't worth it after all. I'll just do something I know is fun . 3

Summer
    I'll be pretty much doing what I usually do, nothing ;n; Well, I will go to the circus on July 14th, so there's that. Also the Olympics will be great, even though I'll be watching on TV. So envious of Flame Mistress.

Also, hugs? Um...okay.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 28th June 2012 at 8:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Summer
    I'll be pretty much doing what I usually do, nothing ;n; Well, I will go to the circus on July 14th, so there's that. Also the Olympics will be great, even though I'll be watching on TV. So envious of Flame Mistress.

Also, hugs? Um...okay.
    I won't be following the Olympics. My mother's fandom of sports and lovely occassions of screaming at the TV at 3am because the sportsmen can obviously hear her right through it *sarcasm* have led me to nearly hate sports on TV.

Except ice skating. That I can actually watch gladly.

Aww, Slugmas are so cute! <3 But my character would probably take one look at it and feel hopeless/cry/run away. It is sheer hot fire. At least she can pet her Torchic... Tentatively. OTL

Also, yay, hugs and besties! -huggles back-

Huh.

Y'know what I should do? Reply to my updates. Know what I'm not going to do tonight? Reply to my updates.

Seriously, DS, Emp, I'll reply tomorrow night. Need to learn a monologue for an audition tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Huh.

Y'know what I should do? Reply to my updates. Know what I'm not going to do tonight? Reply to my updates.

Seriously, DS, Emp, I'll reply tomorrow night. Need to learn a monologue for an audition tomorrow.
    Good luck! ^^ Monologues are great fun. Which monologue and audition?

Summer
    My dad actually got the tickets from his friend, his family had won a loooooooot of tickets in the first giveaway and the events for the tickets we got overlapped with another thing, so yeah. We were really lucky on that one. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Huh.

That's cool, just don't expect to be in the last batch for the month. You'll probably get it next week, though. To my updatees that have replied, I'm working on the last of them and should be able to post the batch either tonight or tomorrow morning. Yay for more updater rewards possibly!

I won't be following the Olympics. My mother's fandom of sports and lovely occassions of screaming at the TV at 3am because the sportsmen can obviously hear her right through it *sarcasm* have led me to nearly hate sports on TV.

Except ice skating. That I can actually watch gladly.
    Yeah, my dad can get that way sometimes, cheering and clapping and such when his team scores. Sounds like you are worse off than me though. Hooray for me

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    My dad actually got the tickets from his friend, his family had won a loooooooot of tickets in the first giveaway and the events for the tickets we got overlapped with another thing, so yeah. We were really lucky on that one. XD
    Oh, they were giving away several tickets? Someone else here on the forums told me about that, that he got some and is also going. But I thought it was like some kind of contest/lottery where only a few were given out.

Oh, they were giving away several tickets? Someone else here on the forums told me about that, that he got some and is also going. But I thought it was like some kind of contest/lottery where only a few were given out.
    Yeah, last March or something they were giving out loads of tickets in the UK. You just put your name in the sports you wanted to watch, and hoped for the best that you got a ticket. You still had to pay for them, though =P They had several more giveaways after that, but much smaller ones. So yeah. /shameless gloating

Page 86 of 189 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast