Page 87 of 189 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4712

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Yeah, last March or something they were giving out loads of tickets in the UK. You just put your name in the sports you wanted to watch, and hoped for the best that you got a ticket. You still had to pay for them, though =P They had several more giveaways after that, but much smaller ones. So yeah. /shameless gloating
    Oh, they weren't free. But still, what with much of the world probably interested in getting tickets of their own I guess one could look at this as some sort of chance to "pre-order" tickets before anyone else or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    That's cool, just don't expect to be in the last batch for the month. You'll probably get it next week, though. To my updatees that have replied, I'm working on the last of them and should be able to post the batch either tonight or tomorrow morning. Yay for more updater rewards possibly!
    Oh, well now I feel like a dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Good luck! ^^ Monologues are great fun. Which monologue and audition?
    To Talk Of Mercy, from Henry V. It's an audition for the top class at my drama school.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Absolutely not! *burns a copy of Twilight* This abomination has destroyed so many young minds... >8(
    Burn it, BURN IT! Kill it with fire! *puts more twilight books in the fire, adds some oil, then dances around the bonfire*

*cough cough* ...And in other news, my GOD I don't have luck with my adventures O.o In one (in Whale Island) I'm getting pwed by a Dodrio, while in the other (Talas) I got... *takes deep breath* asleep by a Jigglypuff, then getting freaky nightmares (or sight of beyond?) with Spiritombs, Hunters and (possibly) a Mismagius, wake up from it, see some pink triangle thing floating away, see some other thing looking like a ripped cloak with two flaming parts which the Pokédex can't identify (talking about "who's that Pokémon?"), and then some random guy with an Umbreon comes in, opens a secret passage, and tell me to follow him... *whew* all in one update X_X Only place I'm not in trouble is Astoria, but that's 'cause I'm still at my first post.

Anyways, question for you guys (could've asked in FB's FAQ, but that would be a double-post or an edit people might miss), but is it ok to edit things of the coin exchange and pokémart to cancel a purchase if/when either place has been updated? Ya see, I thought I would've needed an awakening in Talas, but ended up I didn't, so I could *maybe* cancel the purchase of it (I'll still need that potion though... x_x) since both the coin exchange and the pokémart didn't confirm my exchange/purchase. But before I do that, I wanna make sure that it's legit/legal to do it.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 29th June 2012 at 1:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Oh, well now I feel like a dumb.
    No, you're fine. There might be a chance for me to update you, but I'm just making sure I get this batch in by the end of the month, and I don't like doing solo updates (I made an exception for Flame Mistress). Updates should come in a few hours now, by the way!

Traded away dat Slugma. Carnivine is still up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Anyways, question for you guys (could've asked in FB's FAQ, but that would be a double-post or an edit people might miss), but is it ok to edit things of the coin exchange and pokémart to cancel a purchase if/when either place has been updated? Ya see, I thought I would've needed an awakening in Talas, but ended up I didn't, so I could *maybe* cancel the purchase of it (I'll still need that potion though... x_x) since both the coin exchange and the pokémart didn't confirm my exchange/purchase. But before I do that, I wanna make sure that it's legit/legal to do it.
    Pretty sure it's okay.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Pretty sure it's okay.
    Sweet, thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Traded away dat Slugma. Carnivine is still up for grabs.
    *Pats Iggy on the head*

*Burns hand*

;-;

- - - -
    Sheldon (17) - Tsar (12) - Kray (11) - Iggy (7) - Daisy (4)
    My Fizzy Bubbles Info.

Guess who made their first catch and their first trade! *dances around with her new Shinx and Seel* And soon I'll have my first Egg, this is so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Guess who made their first catch and their first trade! *dances around with her new Shinx and Seel* And soon I'll have my first Egg, this is so awesome!
    It was Colonel Mustard in the study with a candlestick!

Ooh, a Shinx! Lucky you! Congrats on your capture! Oh, you may want to correct your profile though... Your Shinx is a girl. ^^;
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 29th June 2012 at 8:50 AM.

Aw, I'm looking for a Shinx too... All these people getting zone captures... Which is fine since I'll be getting mine soon. Gotta love the Chinchou coming up for me, though if my first egg hatches a Pokemon I like better, I may have to trade it to make room for Frillish. Which would be sad, since I like both Chinchou and Frillish. Of course, once I evolve my Ralts and grab more candies, I may be able to unlock my PC in a few months. Then again, it depends on when uhhhhh gets my Astoria adventure going. *looks at previous poster...*

Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post

Ooh, a Shinx! Lucky you! Congrats on your capture! Oh, you may want to correct your profile though... Your Shinx is a girl. ^^;
    8< And I spent the whole time thinking it's male...
    But a girl works just fine. :3

Aw, I'm looking for a Shinx too... All these people getting zone captures... Which is fine since I'll be getting mine soon. Gotta love the Chinchou coming up for me, though if my first egg hatches a Pokemon I like better, I may have to trade it to make room for Frillish. Which would be sad, since I like both Chinchou and Frillish. Of course, once I evolve my Ralts and grab more candies, I may be able to unlock my PC in a few months. Then again, it depends on when uhhhhh gets my Astoria adventure going. *looks at previous poster...*
    To get my Skitty to level 50...that's going to take forever and ever. ;_;
    Last edited by kaisap112; 29th June 2012 at 9:36 AM.

Talking about trading away your zone capture before you've even caught it? I might have to have a Gyarados eat it before that can happen and spare it a lonely life in the Adoption Centre :P

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Talking about trading away your zone capture before you've even caught it? I might have to have a Gyarados eat it before that can happen and spare it a lonely life in the Adoption Centre :P
    No! No Gyarados eating anybody! 8< That's just tragic!

I personally feel the Adoption Center is a better option than death... *is one of those Trainers ready to take every single AC-Pokémon home if given the means to*

But then Gyarados will go hungry and die ;o

I don't like to think about the natural order of things in Pokémon. ;_; Miltank burgers and such. Waaaah! *cries in corner*
    Last edited by kaisap112; 29th June 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post

And Kai prefers female Pokemon, methinks! xD Good for you, honey. <3 A Shinx, too! I'll work hard on trying to capture that Purrloin for you when Marion's less busy. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    And Kai prefers female Pokemon, methinks! xD Good for you, honey. <3 A Shinx, too! I'll work hard on trying to capture that Purrloin for you when Marion's less busy. :3
    I'm waiting in the Haunted Theme Park whether I'll get myself a Yamask or not...extroph went on holiday right when I used a Pokéball. ^_^;

Have to start being careful about which Pokémon to keep and which not, I'm gonna run out of space at this rate! Unless Kitty magically gains 45 levels all of a sudden.
    Also waiting for the green light on my first egg, so that's more excitement to my life.

Speaking of slots... ugh... it looks like I won't be catching some 'mon and getting some eggs :/ I wish Kara would reach 50 faster... also... who wants to take care or babysit (if that's possible or legal) dear 'ol Illumise for 3 months xd That should give me ample time to get Kara to 50.
    ASB Profile -o- FB Profile
    Credits to Skiyomi for the nice avatar signature

Quote Originally Posted by Pengyzu View Post
    Speaking of slots... ugh... it looks like I won't be catching some 'mon and getting some eggs :/ I wish Kara would reach 50 faster... also... who wants to take care or babysit (if that's possible or legal) dear 'ol Illumise for 3 months xd That should give me ample time to get Kara to 50.
    I'd volunteer if I could be certain I don't get new catches for that time period. =P

*cough cough* and you're more than a month younger than me. >=P

Quote Originally Posted by Pengyzu View Post
    *cough cough* and you're more than a month younger than me. >=P
    How is that a problem? o.o

The joke is... you get your first catch when you started 3 months after me. You should be grateful for what you have xd

Yeah, I'm one of the oldest in the newest wave and I still haven't caught anything. Oh well, I can't wait to see what I'm put up against next.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    But still, I do want to keep it... I'm also thinking about not getting an egg until I've unlocked my PC, so...

Back off, Gyarados! MY Chinchou! D=<

Page 87 of 189 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast