Page 125 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4713

Thread: SPPF Time Out Chat 2: Electric Bugaloo

Somebody needs to adopt the Heracross from the AC, or it will be incinerated released into the wild in less than a month or two, not sure when the next bi-annual release happens. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Machop isn't from Sinnoh, though.
    Damn, I make that mistake every flipping time. -_- Probably due to the fact that my first game was Diamond and I've never caught on to the fact that Machop is... Machop is... which region is it native to again? *facepalm*

So, anybody have a good nickname for a Poliwag?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Damn, I make that mistake every flipping time. -_- Probably due to the fact that my first game was Diamond and I've never caught on to the fact that Machop is... Machop is... which region is it native to again? *facepalm*
    That would be Kanto.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Keroro.

That would be Kanto.
    Oh yeah... *facedesk* I. Am. So. Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Gonna get rid of Machop, though, so... yeah.
    We still trading Machop, btw?

On topic:
    Kanto: 3
    Johto: 3
    Hoenn: 3
    Sinnoh: 1
    Unova: 0
    Fizzytopia: 1

4 Kanto Pokémon if I get Machop.
    Last edited by Balmund; 6th August 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Swirlie! *-* ...Nah, not good for a male Poliwag! Would've been cute for a girl though. Hmm, how about Riviair?

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Topic Time!

How many Pokémon from each region do you have?
    Hoenn: 1 (Poochyena)

...and that's it XP I dunno how soon it's gonna change though... *still stares at that Starly in the Adoption Centre through the window, which he stares back with shiny eyes* ...Gaaaaah, I dunno what to do anymore! I would like to wait to actually catch my first pokémon before thinking of adopting, plus I would like my team to be dark/psychic-themed, but I'm pretty sure flying-types are useful to have, plus Starly are cute and Staraptor looks really cool (to not say another word)... and Rare Candies are not a problem right now for me... Any advice from you guys?
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 6th August 2012 at 11:06 PM.

Honestly, the more Pokemon you can work with, the better. Plus, if a Starly's calling your name, you should answer the call despite how creepy the idea is. Or you could see if Food Guy is willing to trade his Murkrow to you if you're wanting to keep your theme that badly.

Blueberry! Torrento! Yeah I suck at this. =p Do you plan to evolve it and if you do, to what? Maybe that could help with people giving nicknames that will fit better when it evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    ...and that's it XP I dunno how soon it's gonna change though... *still stares at that Starly in the Adoption Centre through the window, which he stares back with shiny eyes* ...Gaaaaah, I dunno what to do anymore! I would like to wait to actually catch my first pokémon before thinking of adopting, plus I would like my team to be dark/psychic-themed, but I'm pretty sure flying-types are useful to have, plus Starly are cute and Staraptor looks really cool (to not say another word)... and Rare Candies are not a problem right now for me... Any advice from you guys?
    If you want to permanently add it to your team, go for it, otherwise you can wait, but there is no guarantee he'll be there at a later time.

I say you get that Starly. Staraptor are just that awesome and there aren't many dark/psychics that can fly you around so comfortably. x)

Kanto: 0
    Johto: 5 (Houndoom, Ariados, Lanturn, Octillery, Xatu)
    Hoenn: 8 (Sableye, Glalie, Lotad, Whiscash, Breloom, Walrein, Baltoy, Mightyena)
    Sinnoh: 3 (Mamoswine, Bronzong, Skuntank)
    Unova: 1 (Vullaby)

Not really a fan of Kanto anyway, but 0, nice. Also, not sure how this correlates with which region my character is from, since I deliberately left it undecided.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

2: Unova (Munna and Scraggy)
    1: Johto (Togepi*)

*Sinnoh when Angela becomes a Togekiss.

I'll probably wait untill my first Zone Capture before I add more Pokemon to my team.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 6th August 2012 at 11:47 PM.

On the subject of our characters' regions of origin, my character is from Lavaridge Town, Hoenn.

Anyway, does anyone have any sort of regrets about things they've done or haven't done in FB? I regret, in addition to most of the things I posted in the FB bar, waaaay back when it was here at Serebii (some older FB members may know what I'm talking about, but hopefully my insanity has been lost to time), not RPing with Hedwig when she was a Golbat. Seriously, I think I must have kept her as a Golbat for all of two seconds. She got her full beauty points as a Zubat, so yeah. Golbat is badass.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Anyway, does anyone have any sort of regrets about things they've done or haven't done in FB?
    Hard for me to tell anything I regret of at this point, but I slightly regret that one time I could've started a battle against a Jigglypuff (and may had a chance to get my first capture fairly early), but instead I just sat there and blocked my ears (since it was going to sing), thinking it would trigger something (since it was at the Moon Temple in Talas)... Oh well, better luck next time!

Well, I have decided: Although I would like to have a psychic/dark theme (the spot for a flying-type could have been filled by a Natu, Murkrow, Woobat, Sigilyph or Vullaby) and haven't got a first capture yet, I'm gonna get in that Adoption Centre and say "Shut up and take my money candy(ies)!" After some thinking, the theme is not *that* important, and Staraptor looks awesome! Question is, how should I name him? ...He got an "Elvis" thing going on with his combover, but I don't feel it'll fit him XD Any ideas?

Elvis doesn't sound half-bad actually. You could RP him as a idol singer with a pretty face who gets all the ladybirds flying after him. Additionally, he will love fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. xD

Kanto: 3
    Johto: 4
    Hoenn: 5
    Sinnoh: 1
    Unova: 2
    Fizzytopia: 2

This sort of correlates with my favourite and least favourite region.

A little late, but here's my team breakdown by region.
    Johto: 1 (Cyndaquil)
    Hoenn: 2 (Aron, Bagon)
    Sinnoh: 1 (Finneon)
    Unova: 0-1 (Possibly that Blitzle in my WI adventure)

Aw, I've got no Kantos...which is interesting, since I prefer the older generations.

On character origin, I didn't specifically say where she's from, but I feel like she's from Johto...

And on regrets, I regret the fact that Talon hatched a Trapinch, while I was overseas with limited Internet access and that I wasn't able to offer anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    Elvis doesn't sound half-bad actually. You could RP him as a idol singer with a pretty face who gets all the ladybirds flying after him. Additionally, he will love fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. xD
    XD That sounds hilarious to RP! But you just gave me another idea: Rawk; based on the one and only Rawk Hawk in Paper Mario TTYD. He'll be still a ladies' man, but will also have a huge ego and a hot-headed/all out/arogant personality like his inspiration :P ...Which incidentally, actually fits the general personality of Staraptors! Perfect!

"Feel the horror of a world–class RAAAAAWWWKING!"

Oh yeah, thanks for all the help guys, to help me choose and all
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 7th August 2012 at 1:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    XD That sounds hilarious to RP! But you just gave me another idea: Rawk; based on the one and only Rawk Hawk in Paper Mario TTYD. He'll be still a ladies' man, but will also have a huge ego and a hot-headed/all out/arogant personality like his inspiration :P ...Which incidentally, actually fits the general personality of Staraptors! Perfect!

"Feel the horror of a world–class RAAAAAWWWKING!"
    That does sound like a perfect fit. I loved him to bits in TTYD. Can't wait to see what him in action. x)

On the subject of our characters' regions of origin, my character is from Lavaridge Town, Hoenn.

Anyway, does anyone have any sort of regrets about things they've done or haven't done in FB? I regret, in addition to most of the things I posted in the FB bar, waaaay back when it was here at Serebii (some older FB members may know what I'm talking about, but hopefully my insanity has been lost to time), not RPing with Hedwig when she was a Golbat. Seriously, I think I must have kept her as a Golbat for all of two seconds. She got her full beauty points as a Zubat, so yeah. Golbat is badass.
    I regret my starter. I wish I'd started with Slowpoke or Rhyhorn. On my original application I put Houndour, and I would've been happier with that than Swinub. But there's no restarts, so. Luckily, I feel like I've accepted him anyhow after falling out of love with him. I also wish I'd sculpted my character out more from the start since she feels generic, but I can always develop her further when I have time. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Somebody needs to adopt the Heracross from the AC, or it will be incinerated released into the wild in less than a month or two, not sure when the next bi-annual release happens. ^^;
    It's my birthday buddy, but I just CANNOT bring myself to love it. :/

I also somewhat regret my starter. Totodile is so common xd I love Brawly though, and don't think I could have it any other way. My only other regret is when I stopped posting in the Dream World thread and missed my chance at getting either a Cubchoo or a Panpour. More recently I regret forgetting to claim my birthday stuff for Otsuto and Potifera.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    More recently I regret forgetting to claim my birthday stuff for Otsuto and Potifera.
    This. And by the time I noticed it was 12:05 AM too! ;-;

Team Breakdown -

Johto: 3 (Cyndaquil, Wooper, Heracross)
    Hoenn: 1 (Numel)
    Sinnoh: 0
    Unova: 1 (Shelmet)

Okiku's Starly's nickname - I was just coming by to suggest Muku.BIRD (anyone who was frequented the anime forum here at the beginning of DP knows what that's about).

Regrets - not joining sooner. I first saw mention of FB years ago, so I subscribed to an old Registration thread. That way when it reopened I would know. Unfortunately a new thread was opened for later registrations, so I never knew. I only found out about registration being opened again when I happened by it on UPN while checking out a link someone (maybe Celebii151) gave me for reference.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Does anyone want my LV. 1 Yanma? I need to make room for Food Guy's Murkrow and unfortunately he's the most expendable. If nobody claims him by Wednesday, I'll probably end up releasing him into the Adoption Center.

Page 125 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast